• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Warz #2: Two teams One winner! (16/16) Full, don't post unless your an entrant.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
oh ok, my brothers are playing CoD right now...........just got it yesterday and theyre pretty much addicted to it now......so i cant play atm...........up to what time can you play tonight?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm not sure, tell your brothers to quit for 15 mins so we can do our match =D jk

I really don't know how long I'll be staying up tonight. I'm kinda tired right now, but who knows, I may stay up late

EDIT: Yep I lost 2-0. GG's Hot Arms, I always went right into your fair, you time it so well lol

And I have a question, are we going to be doing a match everyday? If thats the case then I'm probably going to drop out cause I don't want to have to worry about getting a tourney match done every day...

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Shado u got a free win lucky!

edit:
@samus: Im adding a 3 lucky strike rule, after 3 strikes your out!
(Basically, each day u miss is= to a strike. 3 and if ur leader loses u are ouuuuttttt!!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I won against Teran17. Good games my friend. :)

sorry, double post.....I had to let bmaster know who won the match. :)
If you guys are posting something relivant to a tourney, such as matchup results, then a double post is not a terrible thing.

Rythe

Smash Journeyman
Tycho and I did our matches. I barely won the second match, but I somehow managed to win 2-0. I said we'd do our matches today, didn't it? ^_~

Sorry if I seemed spammy, Tycho. I do that sometimes when there's noticeable lag; I'm trying to fix it.

tngodzilla379

Smash Rookie
It's all good! there is an obvious difference in online play and normal that i havent quite got yet. Good match

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Eh its kay samus, but since Mr.G and Samus dropped out, a smilely must convert to an Infinity.
(I don't care who. Also no matches tom. or X-mas)

Top Bottom