• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Warz #2: Two teams One winner! (16/16) Full, don't post unless your an entrant.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You're supposed to follow the little link things.

Those are literally just quotes, but I think you guys know what I meant :laugh:

istudying

Smash Lord
dabuz you quited room.
Can whe do our match?

@Glyph,
I posted my reply 15 min later.
U where the 1 that said if no one replys u can double post ( not lik ethat but something like it,) In a other thread u said posting a tournamet result isn't such a big problem.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
dabuz you quited room.
Can whe do our match?

@Glyph,
I posted my reply 15 min later.
U where the 1 that said if no one replys u can double post ( not lik ethat but something like it,) In a other thread u said posting a tournamet result isn't such a big problem.
You got almost all of what my policy was.

You forgot the thing about it having to be a minimum of 6 hours (or there about). 15 minutes, you really should have just edited.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
lol just messing with you I'll add u as a sub so stay active.

Also Istudy you second match begins now. You have until 9pm tom. (Est) Bunny, you have fight two people. (GL!)

Top Bottom