• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team UMD presents: Shell Shocked V[11/7/09] ?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Sup g$'s car will be at this Thats at least me g$ and alu for now. Tri state wnats to get dwn on the crew battles. Scar/eggm bring more people

And throwing this out there early, but alu/g$ are taking all doubles mm's.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Sup g$'s car will be at this Thats at least me g$ and alu for now. Tri state wnats to get dwn on the crew battles. Scar/eggm bring more people

And throwing this out there early, but alu/g$ are taking all doubles mm's.
tri-state MM me for a lot of money

Alukard

Smash Hero
me and azen will take team MMs

if azen doesnt want to MM i'll put up twice the money by myself
we'll do as many as ur wallet can take chillin ^_^

btw i'm getting top two in doubles like i have in the last wat 6 tournies now =D

.... HAZZ (u better name search) ... help my fox some more =] ... and hbk help my marth =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
alukard mm me $20!
teams ???

cuz i'm not so confident in singles as of yet ... i just started entering singles lolol

i really dont like it ... i suck at singles =[

i'm however unusually confident and good at doubles ... =]

how about get far in bracket and i'll play u in tourney ?? =)

Alukard

Smash Hero
hahaha i jus wanna mm all of tristate. ill prolly do teams tho
<333 i do too ... but i'm scared ... at least in singles i am lol

how about a cheap MM ... i know u hate those tho >_>

ima learn roy or sumthing so i can do ur challenge thing it sounds fun LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
u respond fast ... i like that lmfao ... especially when i'm bored spamming on the boards lololol

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Hall Council Skeptical

Hey, guys. I just want to keep everything updated so we're on the same page. Apparently the Resident Director isn't comfortable with our tournament because she's suspicious that there is some for of gambling or cash prize involved. I assure you all this shouldn't prevent us from having the tournament. But I'm going to have to meet with hall council and tell them that there is not money involved, or else we might get kicked out. Therefore, I just want to give fair warning that we're going to have to keep the prizes low key. I take all the blame for attempting for formalize this.

No need to panic. SSIV is still happening.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Hey, guys. I just want to keep everything updated so we're on the same page. Apparently the Resident Director isn't comfortable with our tournament because she's suspicious that there is some for of gambling or cash prize involved. I assure you all this shouldn't prevent us from having the tournament. But I'm going to have to meet with hall council and tell them that there is not money involved, or else we might get kicked out. Therefore, I just want to give fair warning that we're going to have to keep the prizes low key. I take all the blame for attempting for formalize this.

No need to panic. SSIV is still happening.
ok i just hope for the sake of us driving like 3+ hrs to this ... it doesn't get randomly cancelled when we get there >__>

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
It won't. It never has been. If the la plata person has a problem with it, we'll just go to the denton basement instead. So no worries.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Tope and cyrain aren't attending unfortunately, cyrain's got work, and they never go separatley from what I know XD. But other than that, everyone's coming.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I'm not going to this (Wish I was but no ride.)

But I think instead of draft crews there should be a Tri State vs MD VA 6v6?

Alu G$ Jman Scar Eggm DJ Nintendo vs 6 MD VA players? Maybe 7 v 7 or 8 v 8 if more people come out? That would be interesting. Just a suggestion.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea we are bringing jesus

we should do that 6v6 crew battle for some monies if u guys want =D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
7v7 if jman's coming :D

REMEMBER TO BRING SETUPS

jman/alu/djn/eggm/scar/g$/hbk vs azen/chillin/chu/PLANKKKKK(or me XD)/travis/wife/DoH

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill talk to the guys.

azen/chillin/chu/me/travis/wife would probably be down.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WOOT WOOT ... that should be sooo fun ... u guys better poop talk =]

its the only thing that makes singles fun for me LOL

Eggm

Smash Hero
Can you post the actual address instead of just la plata basement in college park? Cause my gps can't find that lol.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Metro to the College Park station, from there take the 104 bus that comes pretty often (it's free) and it takes you right on campus to the Stamp Student Union. It's like a 10 or so min walk from there I think.

Top Bottom