• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team UMD presents: Shell Shocked V[11/7/09] ?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
LMFAOOO at eggms team name ... was that with scar ?
yeah.

Also, potential date, I'd like to make these monthly, I was thinking week before RoM2

I'll double check in the next couple days whether the date is good for me/you guys, and then I'll book the basement. People need to bring jackets. If we get more people than last time we won't fit upstairs, so we'll have to be downstairs, which is icy as some of you noticed.

ChuDat

Smash Master
yeah.

Also, potential date, I'd like to make these monthly, I was thinking week before RoM2

I'll double check in the next couple days whether the date is good for me/you guys, and then I'll book the basement. People need to bring jackets. If we get more people than last time we won't fit upstairs, so we'll have to be downstairs, which is icy as some of you noticed.
Personally, I like the downstairs since it's more spacious and it gives more of a tournament atmosphere. Whatever works though, as long as we can get some monthlies going =).

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Yes. Also do one in December before I leave, so like the 13th, because the 6th is the LSAT. Plus my birthday's the 16th so it will all be about me :colorful:

Also, is it always freezing down in the basement? If not then it'd be totally cool

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm 90% positive it's always got AC down there.

Also, the 13th of December would lose alot of on campus people, that's exam week.

also I bought a nice new 1 TB external HD so no worries about space on my laptop for recording.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
H2YL best step it up before *Pound* 4. Jman/G$ is a mad gay team though.
Also, no vids?
Also, is Plank actually good again? Wtf?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Cyrain there's a vids thread.

Also, I'm changing the date to the 7th of november. I know Eggm has fest that day, but I'm prioritizing MD/VA, and there's a big brawl tourney on the 14th, which i would lose alot of the people who play both games to.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
you should make a new thread for each one, its lame when theyre together. makes the tourney seem like less of an event

ill be at the next one again obviously

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
id put it in tourney listings. chus can stay in atl. north but tourney listings is more legit and hopefully the next one can get 50 and be our bigger ones since its a more legit venue :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
I was gonna do a tournament 11/7. But i mean if its hard for you to find a date mines pretty flexible to chang.e

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I might need to reserve the room far ahead of time, Eggm, so we don't get kicked out again. I'm pretty sure, from my conversation with Chred today, that the 7th is a set date now. :)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I was gonna do a tournament 11/7. But i mean if its hard for you to find a date mines pretty flexible to chang.e
Yeah that's why I made it the 14th originally, cuz I saw yours, but it turns out alot of MD/VA people can't do the 14th, so I'm stuck. Sorry D:

Eggm

Smash Hero
The one on the 7th is a circuit event. Maybe I"ll change it to the 14th if theres nothing else that day.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hopefully, i need a rematch!

(hopefully then people will come to their senses and PS wont be neutral so i can ban FD)

=)

Eggm

Smash Hero
There were a lot of "scrubs" from college park there last time who had fun, show up and play with the right attitude you'll get better fast.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Nah, Boss is too good for us. He would be like diamond sharpening iron. Our poor ferric compositions would be absolutely ground to a pulp.

Scar

#HarveyDent
heard this tourney had some whacky results

good **** hax, sorry about teams

sorry pakman/mogwai lol missed you guys

where was the livestream?

Top Bottom