• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
People try too hard. Just use the Hunstman.
lol I already got my achievement thanks to a server that disables team killing each other. Meaning that if a troll red spies decide to stab a blue heavy...NOPE!! heavy won't die. Thus this server forces both team to work together. I also beat Wave 666...stupid hard though :/. The trick is to find the right server with pro people on it.

and yea, Sniper is God tier against Merasmus.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I found a thread on reddit where a guy set up a server where everyone has to agree not to kill. We votekicked anybody that killed and we eventually got everyone to get the achievement.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Merasmus wasn't even that hard.

Now he's easy as **** with the recent update.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Unsubscribing. It's been fun, guys!

to those who may care:
Just don't care about this game any more. Haven't played it in months, probably won't play it any more. Maybe some rare occasion in the future, but definitely not regularly any more. Spending my time doing more enjoyable things anyways, hardly on my computer at all and when I am I'm not really gaming. TF2 pretty much turned to **** anyways, in my opinion. People who knew me better, bio and tery can probably attest to this, knew how much I constantly complained about new updates and such, thought vanilla was just generally better, and how much I despised the economy. The only thing that kept me coming back to this game for the last year or so that I played it was vs hale mode, but that started to get repetitive and boring too. Our highlander attempt was a flop as well, which was disappointing. Anyways, no need to rant. If you guys want to contact me, don't hesitate to poke me on steam if you see me on.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I read that there's a slight improvement on performance. I'm not sure if that merits switching to Linux. Especially when your current Windows computer runs it just fine.

EDIT: but it's good news for those that exclusively use Linux either way.

:phone:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think it's so funny how all these people are stuck with BMOCs and Ebenezers and even though they're crashing hardcore, they're still asking crap like 1 bud and 12 keys respectively. I feel kinda bad for them.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
BMOCs have dropped to like 20 keys and Ebenezers are down to like 7 keys to a bill's hat. The pre-Xmas bubble popped.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hm, probably should have sold that Strange Festive Rocket launcher. Ah well.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Are those type of weapons still ridiculously expensive? I want a Strange Festive Scattergun :X

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
pffffhahahah

the heavy + medic scene

and the pyro just tilting its head

I voted for it

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
thing the title of this thread should be change to:
Team Fortress 2: The Saxxy Awards!
just saying

note: sorry for the double post, laptop lagged the page and wasn't sure if it went though.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Why not? =(

edit: why isn't it active I mean. TF2 is a great game, guys. Let's have a bit of more discussion!

Top Bottom