• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Handorin

Smash Hero
I need to get back in the DR. It used to be pretty chill back in the day.

What's it like now?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah, but there's more to making a video than animation. It looked cool, but when I saw it, all I thought was "cool" and nothing more. All of the other videos I saw (which was like 2 or 3) may have had inferior animation, but the stories were far superior.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Didn't know it was Action. I was just comparing it on the same playing field as all the others without regard to specific categories.

Question. Was "Sabotage" also in the Action category?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The Heavy Fairy is what I'd wager is going to be the grand winner. That was just amazingly well done.

M@v

Subarashii!
So I'm sure people who are friends with me and jump into games with me here have noticed my clan tag, Stooge. Col also is a part of it. You should totally check us out when we are playing on our own servers or on skial 24/7 coldfront.

also, we got an awesome website:
http://www.stoogegaming.com

You should take a look ;3

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
So I'm sure people who are friends with me and jump into games with me here have noticed my clan tag, Stooge. Col also is a part of it. You should totally check us out when we are playing on our own servers or on skial 24/7 coldfront.

also, we got an awesome website:
http://www.stoogegaming.com

You should take a look ;3
I went on there a few times, I kinda dislike how rude they were, at least from what I remembered.

M@v

Subarashii!
I didn't play this season because I was too busy, but I want to say we did either Steel or the one below it.

6v6 should be starting next season.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Makes sense, people are already selling Unusuals for real cash.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It can be achieved or crafted with the medic class token and the secondary slot token.

It's just that it'll also craft the quick-fix with those as well.

Top Bottom