• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Supposedly it's coming out for Wii, heh...

And regardless if it comes stateside you should just import it lol.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I guess I'll have to mod my PS2. Brawl has sorta dampened my spirits for fighting games on the Wii.

I wanted to see Trigger's specials :(

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I'm still excited from the sheer awesomeness of his inclusion. For me this actually makes up for MM not in Brawl. As far as hopefuls go I'm satisfied as is, but I can't wait to see who else makes the cut for this game. :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I really doubt that TVC will be on consoles outside of Japan. Even if it does, I'm going to import it anyways.

And I'm jealous that at Evo, Volnutt/Trigger wasn't in it. I wanted to play as him.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I agree with Minato. I'm not going place hopes on a console release outside of Japan. If it truly is for the Wii, I will try to import it as I hear playing imports on the Wii is easier than trying to do so on the PS2.

However, if it turns out to be a Japan only game for the PS2 and/or arcade, well that's that. And knowing my luck, that's the most likely case.:ohwell:

~rh

Smash Lord
It is, truly on the Wii. I hope A PS2 release will be announced soon [if it hasnt been already, i haven't been keeeping up with the news for this game D:], cause that's what I have my custom stick for ;/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
It is, truly on the Wii. I hope A PS2 release will be announced soon [if it hasnt been already, i haven't been keeeping up with the news for this game D:], cause that's what I have my custom stick for ;/
By custom stick, do you mean that you ordered buttons and a new stick? How much did it all cost?

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I've missed the over the top vs. series being active honestly, so I'm really stoked for this game. I'm glad they chose such an unusual something to pair the Capcom characters against like these old Tatsunoko characters though it may make localization a little more difficult I imagine.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lightan and Ivan are huge. Since these characters can't choose partners, I hope it doesn't hurt them too badly.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Ok, I've never seen any of the shows from the company Capcom is fighting, but I want it anyway.

I hear it uses the same system as Marvel vs Capcom (at which point it's pretty much clinched that I want it)... in fact, I read a review of it that referred to it as Marvel vs Capcom w/ the Japanese equivalent of Marvel (or was that on this thread... I can never remember these things).

Also. Characters from SFIII. In 2 1/2 D. Yeah.

I bet it's only coming out in Japan though...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Go Nintendo now confirms that this game is indeed coming to the Wii. I'll admit that I was still doubtful and playing it safe by taking it as a rumor. They even provided some scans which actually confirm yet another character! ( And I'm not talking about the already known Karas and IVAN either.)

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/tatsunokovscapcom_wii_01.jpg
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/tatsunokovscapcom_wii_02.jpg

Edit: What's also surprising is that it looks like there's some kind of new four player system involved! O_o

Edit 2: It appears the magical date is December 11th.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
YEHS! IT IS FOR WII! OH HAPPY DAY! well, it was pretty obvious, but it's nice to get a confirmation.

Also, that genie guy looks hilarious.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Please give us Phoenix Wright or Ameratsu for a Wii exclusive character, please, please. . .!

*crosses fingers*

Apparently the Genie is Wii exclusive.

The theory about core games taking time was right. Wii delivers!

EVERYONE HAS TO BUY THIS; TWO COPIES, SO CAPCOM CAN MAKE MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3 WITH THE MONEY!!

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Go Nintendo now confirms that this game is indeed coming to the Wii. I'll admit that I was still doubtful and playing it safe by taking it as a rumor. They even provided some scans which actually confirm yet another character! ( And I'm not talking about the already known Karas and IVAN either.)

http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/tatsunokovscapcom_wii_01.jpg
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/tatsunokovscapcom_wii_02.jpg

Edit: What's also surprising is that it looks like there's some kind of new four player system involved! O_o

Edit 2: It appears the magical date is December 11th.
wow, this is good to hear, this will surely make a good X-mas gift, though at the moment, I am avoiding those link's due to me possibly getting spoiled. *hopes for M.Bison*

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm happy that TVC is coming December on the Wii. I've been anticipating a release date ever since playing it at EVO. The only problem is that I have the urge to buy a Hori Fighting Stick for the Wii now.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I wonder who would be the villain here... I'm guessing Berg Katse (in US s/he is called Gallactor), the herm general.

Here comes a new trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWG-kLmaGbU&fmt=6

Any idea on the new stages?
- the city (possibly Alex's stage)
- the one with a lifting elevator (Gatchaman stage)
- the one with monitors (Morrigan's stage?)
- the neon-light city (Karas most likely)
- some village with mountains on the background (Okami or... KNT?!)

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Eh, those are taken from Famitsu, and man the screenshots in Famitsu have poor compression. I just hope people don't mistake the poor compression as the graphics of the Wii port. lol

Anyway, next info will be in TGS. Let's all wait. Heck, they're showing Dead Rising Wii and Miles Justice there, so who knows, maybe they'll be included. XD

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
So it's confirmed for the Wii.

Great another hardcore Wii game that will go ignored. lol

Top Bottom