• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tatsunoko vs Capcom!

~rh

Smash Lord
I can't wait to Hyper Bomb some [pizza] cats with my man Alex.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace

Confirms Morrigan and Hurricane Polymer.

Holy... LOOK AT THE CENTER. IS THAT DANTE?!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
looks like dante, but I'm not suuuure........
from what I can see, his sword doesn't exactly look that much like like something dante would use, but I'm not sure. It looks kinda more like an umbrella.

~rh

Smash Lord
I've been staring at this picture for literally 10 minutes on and off and I don't understand how Morrigan and Hurricane Polymer are confirmed. I read the katakana and all I see is location test like 3 times, lol.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
The most-left silhouette is definitely Morrigan (come on, bat wings at the head, long hair?) and the one on the far right is Polymer (the pose, helmet horns, etc.).

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Morrigan is the second from left, I think she has that usual sitting pose, the other guy could be Dante or Nero.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Capcom has Morrigan and Soki (Onimusha DoD)
Tatsunoko has Gold Lightan (from the anime Gold Lightan, a lighter that turns into a mecha) and Hurricane Polymer (from the anime Hurricane Polymer, a superhero that is Mr. Fantastic + Kamen Rider)

Also, thanks to SRK poster The Shift:

There will be more characters to be announced in the future. The game will have four buttons: Weak, Medium, Heavy, and Tag. Air Tagging is available. The game appears to be running off something called JAMMA VIDEO SYSTEM (JVS). There'll be more characters announced soon.

Anyway... **** YEAH GOLD LIGHTAN!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
OOOoooo! Onimusha rep! Nice!

I never heard of Gold Lightan, but he looks pretty cool to use.
Hopefully they'll be more unexpected characters soon.(But I still require my Mega man, Dante, and Samurai Pizza Cats.)

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace

(Gold Lightan is big... VERY BIG, but makes up by having no partner and a larger health bar.)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Sweet, Ominusha. I would have preferred Samanosuke, but take what you get, I guess.

I totally want Arthur from the Ghost n' Goblins series to make it in this game(actually, any Capcom vs.), but it seems unlikely now. Dante and Vergil still seem likely, thankfully.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
My god I have to take this in for a second. I'll edit my post in a few minutes. This is too awesome - lol.

EDIT: Gold Lightan looks freaking ****. I'm so glad Morrigan is in this.

I'm REALLY hoping for Dante and Megaman. ;~;

Soki looks pretty badass. Him and Morrigan are probably the two chars I'd wanna play at this point.

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
Megaman (Maybe Trigger)has got to be in this game since there's a level with Megaman Legend stuff in the background like Tron's servebots & her machines .

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Oh yeah totally forgot Megaman. :"o

Especially with MM9 coming out and all. He needs to be all over the place.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
You can also escape combos via Megacrush (Pocket Fighter has this feature).

Morrigan is more or less her Darkstalkers 3 version than her Marvel version juding her special move.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping Tron from Megaman Legends is in the game (hey her servbots are in the background, but its not enough because Capcom likes to put those servbots everywhere)
Is there really a chance characters from Eva are going to be in the game?For some reason i just can't picture Rei or Shinji beating the crap out of everybody (without Evas)

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
This looks pretty awesome. I don't know most of those animes but I'm definetly getting nostalgic from the ones I do know. I get excited about Capcom vs anything, really. Im pretty happy that Capcom is recognizing Rival Schools, because I loved playing that back in the day. Good stuff all around.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Have they even said if this game is coming out in the US yet?

tirkaro

Smash Champion

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
I read that Capcom is exploring rights to get TvC here in the US.

Just some predictions on therest of the Capcom characters: Strider Hiryu, Megaman, Haggar, Ingrid, and maybe Jin and Commando.

Also that Gold dude looks like a waffle. A pimping waffle that would kick your ***, but a waffle nothe less.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
omg, gold lightan iz TOO BIG 2 be in dis gaem!!!!!!!!!!!1111

but seriously, I hope Lightan can open up the doors to other oversized fighters in fighting games.

Top Bottom