• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus Presents: Adventures of the Prima Vista Ft: M2K, ADHD, Atomsk

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
17: Matador: Good stuff, finally come to a freaking tournament. Teach me some stuff with mario, I want to pick him up.
matador teach me mario

<3
Mario lesson 1:

Jab...then walk away. Greatest mind**** ever.

Boss will cosign, lolz.

We can play next time although idk why you are upset about not playing an MK lolz
Gotta learn that MK match-up, lol. The more MKs I play, the quicker I learn my options vs him.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Oh **** dude! That's awesome! I'm posting from school right now so I'll do shoutouts when I get home but goddam!

How does this work, exactly?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Pool shoutouts

TKO- Good games. I didn't know you still used Falco. Do you still use PT?

Tant- Good games

Mashi- Wow....really ****ing good Marth. Good games

SlashTalon- Good games. Great Falco

ADHD- Good Games. Thanks for the help!

People I played in friendlies- Good games. I can't remember everyone that I played. Sorry about that

Project M Crew- Thanks a lot for bringing it! It's a fun game and I look forward to the official release and I look forward to playing it again.

Allied- Good match in P:M.

JCaesar- Good match in P:M. Thanks for uploading the one of me and you.

Sherlock Holmes crew- Good ****. Too bad we didn't finish the movie.

Dr. Stein- I hope you had fun and learned a lot. If you ever need a ride to something let me know.

Anyone I'm forgetting- Sorry. D:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Videos from the Project M tourney are up on my youtube account btw. I saved the commentary. Some matches are not up there though due to rough or unfinished characters being played.

Aposl

Smash Ace
Its funny the results for me would have been the same if it was an actual drawing contest, unless whoever drew those sova posters was there, then i would be in trouble, XP.

meepxzero

Smash Master
I'm most likely done with brawl now as I probably will end up getting my license suspended over a lame cop >_> I had to actually back trace where I ran a red blinking light and it was at the left turn signal where I could see incoming cars for miles. I remember slowing down on that but not doing a complete stop lame.

Not driving anymore to brawl tournies so thatll probably be the end for me unless I bum rides from people.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm most likely done with brawl now as I probably will end up getting my license suspended over a lame cop >_> I had to actually back trace where I ran a red blinking light and it was at the left turn signal where I could see incoming cars for miles. I remember slowing down on that but not doing a complete stop lame.

Not driving anymore to brawl tournies so thatll probably be the end for me unless I bum rides from people.
=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

get rides from people !!!!
like I always do :embarrass:

Takeover1806

Smash Champion

yea stupid stuff always happens to you. understandable.

@ Korn you make it sound so easy.
Nobody drives though. lol
Why can't most smashers goals be to get a car asap.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

:( I'm sorry for asking if you wanted to get food.

KageMurphy

Smash Master

Quoting Meep trend

Vinnie

Smash Master

'sup Phil

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

the chain continues

KageMurphy

Smash Master

We da realest out hurr

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
get rides from people !!!!
like I always do :embarrass:
yea stupid stuff always happens to you. understandable.

@ Korn you make it sound so easy.
Nobody drives though. lol
Why can't most smashers goals be to get a car asap.
:( I'm sorry for asking if you wanted to get food.
Quoting Meep trend
'sup Phil
the chain continues
We da realest out hurr
comboooo breakerrr

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Zak won't respond on aim

my computer can't record

NKB was doing finals

I would do them if I can. I'd be be happy to teach someone what they need and how to do it if you'd like to do it yourself

Top Bottom