• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tantalus Presents: Adventures of the Prima Vista Ft: M2K, ADHD, Atomsk

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
kai not hating but in the absence of brackets i must ask

whod you beat
The bracket is on the first page.

I beat Snakeee, GIMR, EE, and the dashing knight in bracket. Pools I beat everyone except m2k. My pool was dashing knight, Luckay, m2k, myself and T-mug

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
so many johns in this thread... as I read through from the first page O__o lol

First of all, the lost and found, we have a ton of stuff that was left here. Including:

A pillow with a blue pillow case
Blue Sleeping bag
Red and Blue MLG Bag
Red North Face Coat
Ravens athletic bag
Deck of Cards
Black pair of pants
2 brushes

al take the MLG bag if no one claimed.. ;)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Shoutouts:
FNB!: Cool seeing you guys again, lol. Good **** for doing so collectively well. Thanks for the sammich Kenny XD

ChuDat: Fun doubles friendlies. Sorry about your back tho...

Snakeee: Good **** in mid tiers. I kept thinking "I might win this match!" and started doing stupid **** like charging Usmash under Peach. Thanks for humbling me, lol

D0N: Didn't get to play you. We should change that, lol.

GIMR: Played you in pools and bracket. Fun fun XD. You'll find an answer to Diddy soon.

SSR: Kinda upset I didn't get to play you...it's become a ritual for me to have at least one set with you everytime I see you at a tourney, lol. Thanks for the advice btw.

Tantalus: Great job with the tourney. So many set-ups and time for friendlies. I thought that pools was a good idea too. Extremely well run, and so much fun.

The Dashing Knight: I had planned on getting a few friendlies with your MK, but didn't get to unfortunately. I need help with the match-up :(

Matador: Step it the **** up nucca! :mad::mad::mad:

Allied: Cool muh****a, lol. Fun dubz matches too. I watched some of your bracket matches with TK...you guys have really good chemistry.

Aposl: I can't believe I had to play you in mid tiers. Of all of the people there, lol. I dunno how to say "I got lucky" without sounding like an enormous douche, but you and I both know how our matches normally go.

Zo: You have a nice Wario! Had me scared on Frigate because of how hard it was for me to maintain a lead.

Kaffei: Kinda upset I didn't get to play you. Was looking forward to a set or two.

Luckay: Fun matches dude. Your Pit is so tricky!

Rise: I was like...determined to play you, but I could never find a set-up/had a match or something. We have to play sometime though, your Mario/Marth are so gooood.

Famous: Finally! lol. We need like...an hour long set next time. Just one's not enough.

P5: Fun matches. You pretty much had every match we played, just gotta kill me quicker.

Bloodynite: Prolly played you most out of everyone, lol. Hadn't we played so much, I think our pools match would've been different. Aside from me getting lucky on brinstar anyways, lol. Good stuff.

SnakAttack: Cool seeing you dude. Close friendlies toward the end, lol.

Seagull: Didn't get to play you T_T. Hope next time you can get into regular singles and cause some upsets. Good **** in mid tiers either way though.

Oh.: Great matches. Your Yoshi is so hard to approach.

Special Thanks to GIMR, Aposl, and Logic for the rides. I apologize on behalf of my incredibly bad planning and thanks for dealing with the long *** drive. I feel like a **** for putting you in that position. Much appreciated for bringing me to my first big tourney in nearly a year.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
You don't want vids of M2k's Kirby. All he does is Bair, Fsmash, Shark, and try to time people out.

He tried to time me out with Kirby twice, but I 2-0'd him still.

Will leave shoutouts laterz today.
wow you gonna talk ****? all you do is bair and shoot your gun you're lucky im not good with kirby and it was last stock 150 ******

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL @ somebody being mad about timing out. This is 2010 and you have been playing the same game, right? This is BRAWL dude you shouldn't be surprised

GNes put your old GIF back please :( :( :(

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Metaknight has gotten way too hard. Like completely out of options hard.

That character is just always one step ahead of you, so it won't matter how much you try, tbh. He's not a fair character imo but I know that Jason is better than me.
Dude I've put mad work trying to learn that matchup a few months ago and have learned a lot. The first 4 games were last hit (literally, last hit 4 times in a row). Calm down dude

also Diddy is too hard :/

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wow you gonna talk shit? all you do is bair and shoot your gun you're lucky im not good with kirby and it was last stock 150 faggot
I'm not even **** talking you.

I also don't have time to argue nonsense. Finals week son.

Edit: Interesting way of censor dodging by putting white as a color on select words.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
I'm not even **** talking you.

I also don't have time to argue nonsense. Finals week son.

Edit: Interesting way of censor dodging by putting white as a color on select words.
i just don't like the way you said that about my kirby it came off as very rude and cocky. If you didn't mean it like that then i apologize. I don't really play mid tiers, I used kirby like 4 hours in my life since brawl's release probably (idk) and don't know how to "fight" with him much so I just play with what I do know instead to try to make up for it by using the options that I do know work

Ally no, in DK64 multiplayer mode the Kremlin that had Oranges did 1.5 melons while every other projectile by other Kongs did only 1 melon. Oranges are OP

also in that game they had auto homing feature. So, exploding, powerful, homing Oranges.

I'll take bananas

edit - and to make it worse, it would be a B move replacement. Homing powerful exploding Oranges instead of a Peanut Pop gun

f that

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i just don't like the way you said that about my kirby it came off as very rude and cocky. If you didn't mean it like that then i apologize. I don't really play mid tiers, I used kirby like 4 hours in my life since brawl's release probably (idk) and don't know how to "fight" with him much so I just play with what I do know instead to try to make up for it by using the options that I do know work
I didn't mean it like that rofl. I don't try to come off as cocky or rude on the boards so sorry if you took what I said wrong.

strawhats

Smash Master
well my sheik ***** every fox in melee (even at worst) so sheik beats fox 70:30 too I guess?
even mango's fox? ;)

gnes:says the guy that gave every metaknight the business at MLG.

leaves wondering who will win next m2k vs. gnes set

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I missed a lot O.o

Anyway, the reason I want to see M2K's Kirby is because its my favorite player + favorite character.

Also I think Seagull exaggerated what he said about M2K's Kirby trying to time him out (I wasn't there) but I would love to see a Kirby consistantly be able to time out top level players, I would then form my Kirby to be like that and play like that every game.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Shoutouts from the King:

Bored, Shout outs, just a few;

Tant - I enjoyed hosting this with you, if they don't understand we bring out the crowds after this one then they ****ing sleeping on us too hard lol.

TriForce - Lets record that wrestling **** next time haha, best times as always <3

Doom and Kai - I'm sorry I was rude after both sets(If I was? I just remember going outside pissed.), I'm glad you guys did well, I just wanted to shine with you and win a match in brackets. Keep it up.

MD/VA - Good job fellas, specially Lie, ignorance brings you skill haha

ADHD/M2K - My conversations with you both tend to leave me speechless but also entertained, great seeing you guys.

Atomsk - I think you're too young to know what you say can sometimes be discouraging, although that's a perk of being so young lol, good stuff on 3rd, I expected nothing less, keep ******, you can win.

Inui - I hope you enjoyed yourself, it was good seeing you.

Pink - I'd like to team sometime, hopefully that happens, great job taking a game from M2K

K9/Oath/Ben/Oreo - Thanks for coming out dawgs, much love.

Seagull - Thanks for driving and being awesome.

Snak - Keep it up, you are improving, we give you **** but that just shows we feel you dawg.

Real Talk Table - OMG epic lol, we gotta do that more often, too bad Allied wasn't there for it. TK, Vic, Pink, Doom, random jump ins, good shizzy.

Well, ggs n such everyone else, great seeing you and come out for the next one~ :)

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Shoutoutsss
1: Mew2King :metaknight: ($200) - Good Job taking first and winning a free Pound entry. Really glad I got to play you just for the experience.
2: ADHD :diddy: ($100) - !!! You should have won. I was rooting for you, oddly enough ._.
3: Atomsk :metaknight: ($50) - lol you are hilarious. thanks for helping me so much.
4: Inui :metaknight: ($25) - Idk why everybody hates you. Pretty cool imo. Arrogant, but you have a right to be. You do well.
5: Lie :diddy: ($15) - lmfao you kill me. super good placing ._. and alot of clutch victories.
6: Logic :olimar: ($11) - LOL *jumps* ... *falls* Stop losing to Inui and Atomsk!
7: Coney :dedede:- !!! Ty for being amazing. glad you helped me out after I lost to Chu. You know the feeling as much as I do. GJ beating him though ._.
7: Kai :sonic: :diddy:- Came here and id work, even after being inactive. nice job.
9: Takeover :snake:- I think we did rather well in teams. not the best placing ever, but We lost to two really good teams. Would do it again. Tired of playing you almost every tourney though.
9: ChuDat :kirby2:- I hate losing to you so much lol. You're cool though, I just idk. *shrugs* good stuff winning that free pound entry.
9: Snakeee :zerosuitsamus: - Nice beating Chu :O
9: Vinnie :gw: - Ily :D
13: Pink Fresh :lucas:- ashfjklshjsk
13: D0N :dk2:- !!!!! good placing. Enjoyed the friendlies in the morning lol.
13: GIMR :gw: - step it uppp >_<
13: Doom :metaknight:- Real talk table imo. super cool as always. gotta be more clutch! you have it in you to do well.

17: SSR - lul Peach can't kill. You're good! but... lul.

17: Mashi - Good job on your placing.

17: Tantalus - I was a little surprised by your reaction. I also felt slightly disrespected, but i figured it was nothing and got over it. loved the tourney. you brought in TONS of people and new faces, but alot didn't enter.

17: K9- Kenny bby you put in work. ALOT of people are saying you improved a bunch. keep it up.

17: The Dashing Knight - LOLOL you're just so dashing. Nice job! freaking hilarious teams against me and Rise

17: Matador - FNB! :) Nice job this tourney. Came back and did really well.

17: Ramona Flowers - LMFAO @ our ride to the tourney w/ Joe. lololol. Fun dude overall. You can beat me, you know you can! and sure idc if we team lol. We'd be hilarious. LOL @ you in the real talk table.

17: Allied - Man, I'm lucky you main mario. My jiggs was getting carried mad hard lol. I wish you could have come to Denny's with us tho. Real talk table was going in.

25: Aposl - you honestly looked like you just woke up when we played lol. stop staling Dthrow!

25: H4X - Didn't get to talk to you much, but was funny watching you v Coney

25: TKbro - The livest dude I know lmfaooo. always has me dying. I'm actually going to try and help you get better from now on. I know you have it in you. Wish the crowd didn't get to you that much :|

25: Zo - fffffffffffffff My first shoutout I just can't do lmfao. sorry if we met and I didn't take note.

25: Kaffei - JFKSHFJKLAHSJKFLHJSAK why did you not make it out of pools? come to MD more often. We'll make you good *looks a top 8 *

25: Luckay - Fun friendlies :D

25: Rise- lol had fun doing teams forever and picking random. I wish you'd come out to more stuff. You have potential and you actually listen to what people tell you.

25: Famous- we never, ever, ever, EVER get to play each other lol.

33: Dr Stein - Bobby, bro. I got you. come to more stuff. You seem like you want to use either Toon link or luigi. I'd say Toon link. I can help you get better :O

33: P5 - lol fun friendlies. nice seeing you again. Come to more stuff!

33: SlashTalon - Not.... to sure I know who this is tbh :|

33: Bloodynite - Lol, I didn't even know you were here until like... really late.

33: Ryan - nice hanging w/ you. we didnt play or anything, but you were really cool out of game.

33: Tmug - Errrrrrrrrrr

33: Thor - Uhhhhhhh. fml :|. I thinkkkk I heard you talking to Phil/Damon/Logic

33: D1aos - lol @ least I know your face for next time.

41: SnakAttack - lol I heard from a few sources that you're improving. good stuff.

41: Damon180 - I only saw you from like two seconds. from listening to yor convos w/ others you seemed chill.

Seagull - Thanks for the ride and... the coupons lol. What an odd guy. Should have done better in Mid tiers!

Izumi - LOL @ Me playing you in every event we both entered. that is just too coincidental. Nice seeing you again.

Meep - :| @ you not being there saturday =[ Gj in P:M ._.

Oh. - lolololol you are hilarious. sorry we didn't play friendlies :(

Oath - Nice seeing you again. always enjoy your company. so fun to be around haha

BMX - "Who are you... Lie?"

JCaesar - Gj in Project M. Enjoyed playing it alot actually

Light - Keep coming to stuff and I'll keep practicing w/ you. you don't only get to practice at tournaments. Smashfests and stuff help the most.

Waffle - haha enjoyed the half a second conversation w/ you. always nice to see you.

Slik - Thanks for the ride home at 207 MPH. Real talk table at denny's was hilarious. super chill blah, blah all that stuff you already know.

Funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn tournament. I loved it Could have done better in some evetns but *shrugs* I'll just get better and do well next time.

Thanks Tant for hosting this.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pink it wasn't to disrespect

It was more like "I got hit by That again, lrn2tech", that's why I was upset

I play really hard to beat you guys, I'm the most motivated when I play fnb

BMX

Smash Lord
Highlight of the tourney for me:

THE RED WIIIIIIIIIIIIII!11!!1

I had so much fun, I will enter singles next time and make the doooosh comeback.

shoutouts ltr, but to my homie TKO, you definitely improved and I'm proud of you. -_^b you and that dood allied make a good team.

o yea, scott, awesome tourney. ^__^

p.s. I will destroy apostl.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Pink it wasn't to disrespect

It was more like "I got hit by That again, lrn2tech", that's why I was upset

I play really hard to beat you guys, I'm the most motivated when I play fnb
Yeah, I understand. I told you, I didn't really think anything of it once I thought about it a few moments later.

it's much more difficult to tech when you only get hit by the third and fourth hit, because you're closer to the ground and there's considerably less time to react, which is what occured. Most people that do tech it get hit by all four hits.

FNB~! :3

Allied

Smash Master
shoutouts to tko mah mans

bloodynite with the drive

pinkfresh for being the best team partner ever and destroying atomsk and zucco

my carpool of good friends

project monkey people

shoutouts to gimr for beating me in both mid tiers and regular singles >~>

shoutouts to the dominos

shoutouts to tantalusknight for being a great host <3

shoutouts to EE for not leaving me a shoutout even tho i luv yah

shoutouts to the real talk table when i'm not there

shoutouts to not getting drunk ONCE >_>

shoutouts to Maining ROB and secondarying Snake, Wario, MK, Diddy, Mario

Shoutouts to Zucco and Squidgirl

shoutouts to lie and being a good guy

shoutouts to GIMRS lucky ness game 2. I HAD YOU SON!! <3

shoutouts to me getting out of such a hard pool

shoutouts to D1aos almost beating me

shoutouts to takeover and logic destroying me and my characters

shoutouts to matador being the best mario i learned alot off him

shoutouts to seeding ****** me because i had such a hard *** pool

shoutouts to all people who didnt know me calling me Ally cuz my snake is ****

shoutouts to takeover teaching me something about snake and helping me <3

shoutouts to Apostle for being a cute *** ******, lemme get in that butthole

shoutouts to random ugly *** ******s sleeping on the floor

shoutouts to inui for beating me in dubs, having a knife and being a alright d00d

shoutouts to Kai so glad you did amazing, great guy/friend/and you **** lets teamsometime

shoutouts to bmx for being a good sport

shoutouts to anyone else who didnt get shoutouts

shoutouts to slikvik for showing up

Top Bottom