• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament; Twilight Showdown 4 May 26th.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Someone really needs to change to date in the topic and 1st post because its going to throw a lot of people who aren't following the thread off.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
I apologize OTRU. It just seemed easier in a tournament match because I actually did some damage there but you did **** me in our last MM. Anyways you'll be in the $1 area.

But with the emotions flying around I'm just not gonna MM at all till TS5...

No disrespect intended.

Once again, sorry OTRU...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
The date is June 2nd, if all is as it should be...

I'm not sure whether I'm coming to this or not at the moment...only time will tell.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
so my MM=manko,random characters

*talks on phone*oh was that right,oh,yes,ok*hangs up*.why didnt you say so b4 that you want to MM me for 2$ zaromo? *winks*

OTRU...

Smash Champion
pritch r u goin to this? cuz apparently no one else from my crew wants to go to this, except maybe colbol n skrach (if i convince him), so hmmm i was wonderin if maybe we could ride with u n help u out with gas, u could stay at my place on friday night in otown we could ride in the mornin to this, lemme know if ur down...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I think Pritch is no longer in Jacksonville and has now moved to Panama City since he's graduated from UNF. Therefore if he were to come, he'd be going through Gainesville instead of Orlando.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm back in the panhandle now. Makes it much harder to get down to CFL tournaments in general, so atm all you can probably expect to see me at is gigs or maybe noob1 if it ends up being as big as it's supposed to be.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
in that case is there anyone driving from CFL to this tourney?? if there is would u mind giving me a ride? i will def throw down for gas

otherwise i wont b able to make it to this... tears**

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So, crew...Are we going to this?

I guess it would just be me and Joe, since Ryan and Louis would be "working".

Maybe Diego could take us?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
So, crew...Are we going to this?

I guess it would just be me and Joe, since Ryan and Louis would be "working".

Maybe Diego could take us?
i asked diego if hes goin to this tourney and he told me that hes not, so thats y im lookin for a ride, n yeah i guess it would only b you n I, we need to practice 4 teams for pound so i wanna go to this pretty bad but as of now its not lookin too good, do u know if hozie or law r goin to this?? maybe we can get a ride with them...

Top Bottom