• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
If phanna doesn't come I'll be up for teams negra :D I've been teamin w/ him from the start.

NT and cake eaters need to come to this get the place loaded w/ peeps.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
So how do I get one of those banner things like Zaro has? I want one like Zaro has but I want it to have Ganon and Ganondorf in it instead of Falco. Same background and all but with Ganon. And I want it to say Twilight Showdown Grandmaster. I have some pics of Ganon from Twilight Princess that I want to be used for it. Also I have some Twilight Showdown wallpapers I made for you guys to have. Just right click on them and choose "Save Image As". If you guys know of a place where I can upload these on here let me know. I have some more that I made.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So how do I get one of those banner things like Zaro has? I want one like Zaro has but I want it to have Ganon and Ganondorf in it instead of Falco. Same background and all but with Ganon. And I want it to say Twilight Showdown Grandmaster. I have some pics of Ganon from Twilight Princess that I want to be used for it.
You can request one at Mankosuki's handy-dandy sig shop. Just copy+paste "I want it to have Ganon and Ganondorf in it instead of Falco. Same background and all but with Ganon. And I want it to say Twilight Showdown Grandmaster. I have some pics of Ganon from Twilight Princess that I want to be used for it." and show him the pics. He will make you an awesome sig. Although he has so many requests, he might not get to you for a while.

Nice wallpapers, btw.

P.S. Boiling Point Posts!

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I went to a shop SaintAnger...I figure I might as well represent my home town tournament! ;)

Edit:

I might go to this if the attendance looks somewhat promising!!!

:colorful:
o_O great...another god like Fenrir :psycho: would be nice to meet DaShizWiz as well...

lol hope ya come though ;)

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to come to this. I didn't make the last one because I had forgotten about it and ended up making plans that weekend.

If I do well at Gigabits, I'll definitely look into this.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Hozart, come brosef! I'm sure Neo will be happy. we need more ****** reppin the tourny! Haha. i kid i kid. but I definately enjoyed meetin ya last time. I'll definately be at this one, and I'll play. I was tight for cash last time, but I'll be in this one. and CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STAY FOR FRIENDLIES...at least this one time? Haha.

In reality, I haven't played very many of you 1v1 at all...so I would like to be able to do so at this tourny if you get the chance. I know most of you guys, but I haven't played ya very much.

Also. I'm sure none of you guys like this type of music, I would definately appreciate it if you guys checked out my bands site. www.myspace.com/malkavian ...its appreciated!

Now..EVERYONE GO TO THIS TOURNY! <3 =O

-Aqua :luigi:

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Eh..not that I know of..every once in a while some people that don't really know how to play will show up and get rocked..but not a lot. Lol

"ZOMG HOW ARE YOU SLIDING ACROSS THE SCREEN LIKE THAT?" Lol..

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hey, how can I get a custom avatar? I want to use the pic of Ganondorf from Twilight Princess I have.
Not sure if they changed it, but last I saw, you had to get the more expensive memberships here...like the diamond membership thing or such...

...not really worth it just for the avatar, though.

EDIT

dang, I'm old...they consolidated all their extra memberships into the one "premium membership"

Premium Membership Features:

* No ads on ANY SmashBoards pages - that's right, kiss popups and banners goodbye!
* An email forwarder @smashboards.com
* Increased private messaging storage space (1000 PMs)
* Increased size allowance of profile picture (250x250)
* Ability to post attachments (1 Meg cap)
* Ability to post polls
* Ability to change custom title
* Ability to change custom avatar (includes uploading your own avatar to our server - no animated gifs, though)
* Ability to change your username once (or a friend's with permission)
* Access to the Premium VIP room

it's about 5-7 dollar a month, depending on how long you sign up for...

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely be attending, along with GrayFox. And we may be bringing 1 or 2 more smashers with us.

Is there a way we can get an attendees list on the front page?

- Bean

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Yea, I'll let SaintAnger know to put it up on the first posts in a bit. I'll call em. Just give me the list so far so he can do sorta a copy and paste.

Aqua
Rohins
Bean
Zaro
Supamak
GrayFox
Lime
Manko
Noucles
Neo
Bane
Freddy
Hulk
LW
Phanna
Roddy
C@sh
Hozart (maybe)
OTRU (maybe)

Anyone else guys? Just let me know
Feel free to add peeps!

And Bane. I had no idea you didn't have a teammate. You an me, *****, duh.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Thats not even close, brosef. I didnt read through all the post cuz I'm lazy. haha... Im just going by memory. thats why i put "Feel free to add guys.." there. If you're going, speak up, and ill add it, and get saintanger to put it up on the front page when he gets on.

Noucles, the 2 friends you're bringing..whats their names so I can add em on there?

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
This looks like it might be one of the best tournaments I've had so far. For TS4, I will be going back to the starting point of spreading the word of my tournaments. Simple word of mouth and flyers in the local game stores. Maybe for TS4 there will be a bunch of local noobs competing like the first tournament I held before it was called "Twilight Showdown". There was a 5 year old competing in it. lol. To make things worse, he played Bowser. When I upload the flyer for TS4, if you guys could print out some copies to post in the local game stores in your area I would really appreciate it. Help spread the word and have TS4 set a new record for attendence. The record so far is 27 competitors, which was the one with the 5 year old in it. lol. See you guys at TS3!

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to make this. Ric what are your plans for before/after? I have a final on the 25th and the 30th, and nothing in between, if I should come up early / stay after lmk

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Updated the list, guys. Added ya Phanna. Hope you can make it! Anything specific you go by C@sh? or is that it? Night guys!

-Aqua
:luigi:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So yeah, I won't be making this tourney after all...just gotta deal with finals and all...don't want to screw up my grades this late in the game. Sorry all

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Bane is definately coming now, I got someone to switch with me at work! Hopefully there are lots coming :)

If anyone needs a place to stay or practice, Friday im free after 9pm.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
We're in Plant City, (about 15-20 minutes from Brandon) and we're probably gonna be over at Bane's house practicing/playin friendlies that night. So now that Bane's comin' for sure, then I definately have a teammate. Yay?

shietty that you can't make it this time Fenrir =\ I enjoy playin with ya.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
phanna -
**** I only have to go to work on friday from like 9 to noon you can come as early as you like (like wednesday after your final lol). we can hit up brandon and usf for smash fests.

aqua -
we're definitely smashin this week. i've been mad busy w/ contract work "etc" "bla bla", this week, it's happenin.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Its all good, dude. I just hit you up whenever I go up there cuz I figure the invite can't hurt. =P It's cool if you've been busy and what not. So is Phanna coming to the tourny then? So you gots a teammate and whatnot. I'm gonna be teamin with Bane so it should be fun. You guys gonna be able to make it to Bane's house on friday for some practice and what not?

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for the 28th! :p

Aqua and Bane...I might make it to Friday's practice at Bane's...might...depends if I'm off work or not...

Top Bottom