• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I hope this tournament happens, I havent been to a tourney in months. If need be, I will also chip in to help pay for a place to play. I took this day off from work, so I am smashing on this day regardless of what happens. If nothing happens, anybody up for friendlies?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Saint Anger: you could do a $5 door fee to cover the cost of last time and prevent having it happen again.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
i just want this to happen... i went to ts1, missed ts2, and really want to go to ts3. i would be more than willing to pay 5$ entry fee.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully SaintAnger responds soon. If not I might have to take over as TS3 Tourney Director! :dizzy: I will message him both in PM and in MySpace. I want him to know that you guys are willing to make TS3 happen! :grin: Thank you everyone! I love tournaments. *goes to contact SaintAnger*

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
That's ok. Normally people who say maybe never showed so I'll let cha go :p

I might have pressure with finals as well. I still plan to attend this regardless.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ick, no more talk about finals. Just ignore it, unless it is a giant bug peering at you from your ceiling fan. Just remember, most of us that can drive to these tourneys are college bound students. I have (not saying it)s too. The only thing that would prevent me from going would be Cosgrowth stopping in the middle of the street, pointing his finger at me in my car and saying "Cut it out."

One more thing, what is usually the sign up dead line? That is info I really need to know; especially since I live a county away and are bringing three people (including myself).

Col Bol

Smash Champion
One more thing, what is usually the sign up dead line? That is info I really need to know; especially since I live a county away and are bringing three people (including myself).
You pay/register at the tournament, and according to the firs post, it is starting at 2:00 in the afternoon.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thank you, I asked because some places hold the tournaments at 2, but the sign up deadline would be before that, like around noon for example. Thanks again.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Ya the ONLY deadline is 2pm at the event lol ^_~

**Still no response from SaintAnger, I'll give him till next week before I assume role of TS3 Director**

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm back. Sorry for the hiatus. Things have pretty hectic. lol. If you guys want to help cover the fees, that's cool. You can just pay the day of TS3. I'll take out the fees for TS3 from the prize money. So who all is coming?

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Ok great to see that your back Anger! Anyways, Anger and I talked and there is a VERY GOOD chance of a door fee. Now I noticed he said "take the fees from the prize money" in his last post but we could have a better pot size if we do a $5 door fee plus we need at least 8 people to cover up the cost of both TS2 and TS3! TS2 cost area 51 $18 and TS3 may be slightly more or the same. If 8 smashers show then area 51 will have $40! That should be enough to pay off TS2 and 3! So bring in door money just in case...I dunno if its official yet.

I'll try to keep ya guys posted. ;)

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
:( Aw man well hopefully you can make it to TS4! ^_^ I'm gonna visit the art section and see if a shop can make a banner for the TS series tourneys!

Smash Attak Mak

Smash Rookie
Yall best believe that Supamak is gonna be there. It's important that we all show up so that we keep these Tampa area tourneys going. Who's to say that the Twilight Showdown won't be the next Innsomnia?

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Darn I just paid my time to the Chrome Shop lol. I didn't know Suki had a shop...he would've gave a discount :p

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Dude..you smell, though...

ask david, he smells you every day.

>.>

Um, actually, sounds like a good idea to me, as long as you guys can stay the whole time...

somedude123

Smash Ace
is this still happening at area51 for sure? in any case, i should be able to make it along with Hulk and a friend. ill talk to Rohins and see if he's up to it as well.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Stupid Question: is there both a door and a registration fee?

I am just asking to know how much money to bring.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Eh, if its big enough, the door fee and all isn't a big deal. The money's worth the fun. IF people come. So...instead of second guessing whether to come...I just say EVERYONE come..and make it friggin fun.

(I really need to post on this thing more..I always forget about it.)

But yea..

Manko
Fenrir
Rohins
Phanna
Derf
Exarch
Hozart

I can't remember everyone that came..but you guys all need to come to this next one. It will be fun. I don't have a teammate anymore(well right now) cuz he moved to Atlanta. So.. ya'll some b1tches is on hiatus -_- FIND ME A TEAMMATE!...Rohins..or someone. haha.

Seriously though, everyone jus suck it up an come; the more people the better..and the more popularity the TS tournys will gain...we need to make that shiet national. haha.

-Aqua
:luigi:

Besides, I miss wavedashin on yo fayces. =o

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Saint Anger: thanks for answering my stupid question.
Like I said, I am coming with one other smasher (big_freddy) and possibly a spectator. This means two more people to smash and cover the door fee! I can't wait until next weekend! It is going to be SO much fun!

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
I would've asked off if SOMEONE DIDNT say there wasnt gonna be another..

For future reference, I'm partnerless until taken.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Bane: I'd team with you if I don't end up being with Noucles, Derf, or someone else.

I never know exactly who I'm with until the last minute. :ohwell:

somedude123

Smash Ace
so it will be me, james, and charles going. if charles wants to do teams, it will be me and him if not ill team with either you or james.

oh and rohins says he'll be going as well

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Bane?! Not bane ******. ME. AQUA. Someone team with me. shiet i see how it is. No one trusts me because IM LUIGI. Pft.

I'll 2v1 every one of you fuqs. Manko. I see how it is.

Rohins...arn't you in my crew *****? Lol. TEAM UP!?

-Aqua :luigi:

Top Bottom