• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA AREA !!!! Every SATURDAY when there is no Tourney I will be hosting/...

PolMex23

Smash Champion
SMASH FEST!!!!!

EVERY SAT

EVERY SATURDAY NO HOMO SMASHFESTS

In either tampa or saint pete...i have venues at both, last option is my house which is an amazing venue now.

WILL BE FOR BOTH MELEE AN BRAWL>>>

HEAVILY RELYING ON WHAT TOURNEY WE ARE APPROACHING

TY bye

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Petey: You piece of ****!!!

Go ahead an do it, i dont have to host it everytime.

If no one is hosting one in tampa than i will be, thats how its going to go.

So im the clean up guy, so u can host a **** fest you piece of ****!!!

An I just realized today that you kept your promise...i respect that =)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I have a novel concept,... we could have a "traveling" smashfest. Where we alternate the locations after each fest/tourney.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
ok now i have something i have about a 50/50 chance of being able to go for these reasons

-schoolwork
-dad needs a break from driving (even if he alreaddy got one)
-need more info on your venue and such

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
noel pick me up *****. ill see if i can make this, because unfortunately i have friends =/
pffbbt, just make us your friends, then, you can hang out and smash all the time. Problem solved. Also,... aren't you supposed to have a Bi-weekly this weekend Noel?

Either way, we should all rally and tell Mike he should just stay here and save his moneys instead of driving for 20 hours. Remember, if you leave at 4am,... you still wont get there 'til midnight.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
oh dont worry u guys are my friends :) But seriously polmex what is this CoT4 anyways? i dont know it so it cant be that cool. cant be cooler than tampa. the CoT4 noobs should be comin here for ur fest.

CO18

Smash Hero
seriously tho, you're going to spend 200 plus dollars to get wreck,you might as well stay here and get wrecked for free!
Lmao.

COT4 is a big *** tourney in Philly this weekend Petey. Expecting 200+ in attendance with everyone being there.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I plan on hosting a few tournies but I want to host a FL wide tournament in March/April and make sure I can get 80+ attendance. Im not gonna do anything until I can do it epic. Otherwise I might try hosting another smashfest soon if this isn't goin down....

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
I plan on hosting a few tournies but I want to host a FL wide tournament in March/April and make sure I can get 80+ attendance. Im not gonna do anything until I can do it epic. Otherwise I might try hosting another smashfest soon if this isn't goin down....
that would be awesome maebe i could fight danny in a pit ditto if he comes

PolMex23

Smash Champion
no one gettin wrecked....lade will train me friday before i leave along wit petey ed an all cuz i need praying ive been talking mad heaping **** spitting in bosses face saying ill poop on M2K an steal Chu Dats make up just to give it to poor russian street children...

Please...i beg for the training

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
steal Chu Dats make up just to give it to poor russian street children...
I lol'd pretty hard at this one.

I told you what to do at TO4. Just practice it over and over again until you get it right. I can show you more stuff when we play next.

So these are actually happening huh?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
no one gettin wrecked....lade will train me friday before i leave along wit petey ed an all cuz i need praying ive been talking mad heaping **** spitting in bosses face saying ill poop on M2K an steal Chu Dats make up just to give it to poor russian street children...

Please...i beg for the training
I have no class thusday and friday...so yeah....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Mike, you should come over Wednesday night, and we can hang out with Nick on Thursday. We can have a lot of fun and then we'll duct tape you to the ceiling of your own house so you don't waste 200 bucks going to Philly.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I agree, some sort of smashfest has to happen somewhere this weekend. Or I'm going to be bored and not have anything else to do...

edit: Ishotlaser is now hosting the Lamugi BiWeeklies because apparently Lamugi has quit smash...? I guess there's one this weekend or something so maybe I'll see yous guys there.

double edit: I'm ******** and didn't link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218645

Top Bottom