• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taj VS SS

Binx

Smash Master
Yeah I saw this when it first came out, its too good. I really was not expecting Taj to win that one, it was awesome!

Hpnotiq

Smash Cadet
the matchup is really bad, but taj makes everybody forget that every time he uses mewtwo, i think he should main mew2 instead of marth

D

Deleted member

Tony, if and when you see this.

****ing disgusting.

on falcon, upthrow @ low damage (not 0), if he does full DI to a side, WD after and do an uptilt tip while holding down. combos into anything at very minimal risk. just an alternative to side B.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer

****ing disgusting.

on falcon, upthrow @ low damage (not 0), if he does full DI to a side, WD after and do an uptilt tip while holding down. combos into anything at very minimal risk. just an alternative to side B.
Thanks, I'll try it out.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

****ing disgusting.

I was actually going to ask about that cause the two guys that i play (One is actually training me) are able to DI out of a U-Throw at very low %

Thanks for the tip...

0% upthrow to sweetspoted shffl'd upair to uptilt to whatever is what i do
That'd work too... mind if I try it out? :)

Top Bottom