• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok, even so, i lost both, making no change to the rank. if you would like i wil not use a challange against you this week. and form nwo on you shoudl check your spreadsheet to make sure a challange is legal. your the director, not me.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ok but the one i challenged u with my effed in the eh controller did have change in rank...what would u like me to do? by rules...its not legal ...im leaving decision up to yous

WIGI

Smash Champion
nope, your challange WAS legal, because it was the first time YOU challanged me, however you are right the first time i challange you was illigal, but That match had no effect. the one were ur controler was screwed was still legal because you have nevr challenged me.

am i correct?

Desh.

Smash Lord
ok im not sure what u dont get... the challenge on thursday counted as a challenge for BOTH OF US. SO WE BOTH CANT CHALLENGE EACHOTHER.

wich means on thursday
u challenged me
and i challenged u .

or else we would've still been undecided today

WIGI

Smash Champion
thast not what your rules say. they say

You can challenge a person a maximum times of four per month. This means you can only a challenge a person once per week. You can CHALLANGE other people during that week, but you can't CHALLANGE the same person twice. If someone declines a challenge, that does not go towards your limited number of challenges.

so i did challange you twice wich was illegal. counting as 2 challanges agaisnt me. not against you. then you challanged me, counting as one sued challang against you, not me. so right now im at 2 challanges on chris, and 1 challange on me.

and besides. none of my challanges against you changed my rank at all, only the one challange against andy. so even if every challange we had was illigal and nevre happened, i would stil ahve challanged andy and it would have amde no diference...

this is what my understanding is, so either im just insanly stupid, or you need to revise edit and make you rules crystal clear.

Desh.

Smash Lord
OH EM GEE LOL WHAT IS SO COMPLICATED.

WHEN WE PLAYED THAT MATCH WITH MY SHEIK IT COUNTED AS ME CHALLENGING U .
IT ALSO COUNTED AS U CHALLENGING ME.

SO THAT MEANS WE'VE BOTH CHALLENGED EACHOTHER ONCE AS OF THURSDAY
SO THAT MEANS WE WERENT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY RANKED MATCHES TODAY SO NOW U CHALLENGED ME TWICE AND I CHALLENGED U TWICE.

JEEEEZ.

/capslock

WIGI

Smash Champion
show me in the rules were it says that if i challange you, it counts as a used challange for both of us, and that now that ive challanged you, you caint challange me anymore. i caint find that in your rules...point it out pl0x.

Desh.

Smash Lord
but u didnt challenge me on thursday!!!! ughhoooo

ok thursday was a ranked match . but u NEVER challnged me.
so that means we counted it as a challenge towards both of us!!!!
this week is basically i suppose u could say to decide the original ranks.

wich means if any1 has had a ranked match they SHOULD NOT. I REPEAT SHOULD NOT.
have another challenge towards the person .

this is because if we dont have the challenges in the first place ..no ranks are decided. so any matches played this week should be the last ones the 2 people played OFFICIALY TOWARDS RANKS.

Soo lets say to decide the original #1 in brampton
steve and stephen have a match.
THATS IT. no more matches between them. because its NEUTRAL. it MUST BE DONE.
meaning thos ranks are finalized until the week after when ALL RANKS ARE SETTLED.

get it now? so no people should have a repeated official match until all ranks are set.

and as of now just to make THIS go by quicker..EVERYONE HAS UNTIL THIS THURSDAY TO HAVE THERE RANK SETTLED.

WIGI

Smash Champion
so, all of our matches were void, what about my match with andy?

and please update your rules..make them clearer then, im sure im not teh only idiot here -.-

ANYWAYS. bedtime. goodnight.

Desh.

Smash Lord
urs and andy's were but mine and andy's werent cuz of the match we had thurs so basically nothing should have changed but w.e im leaving it up to u guys to decide...it doesnt matter seeing as how ur gonna have my place once i get my controller fixed >.>

a

Smash Cadet
Two things...

first - do you HAVE to be involved with the ranking system? (if not count me out please and thank you)
second - hopefully I can make this since it's on my birthday and I won't be going to school (hopefully)

yay. how did the first practice go?

\\*EDIT: eeeeeeerks! I forgot something..

my e-mail to contact me.. PM me for it please.. thanks.

Desh.

Smash Lord
no u dont need to be part of the ranking a i'll take you out for you...
hope to see you too!! the first one went great..although theres kinda a mix up with stuff as u can see its all going good!

i'll pm u tomor ..im going to bed..too much halo xD

edit: steve i know its not msn but i was playing halo and couldnt carry a convo so i just posted between matches lol

Geist

Smash Master
zomg that was the funniest page ever. zomg. chris, really, no johns, yes that is johns you were doing, you were making a loss look less official.

and really, does the rankings really matter if as you say ur better than him, and today is, oh look its sunday you can challenge him again shutsup =/.
lol u sat on ur controller? lame. or should I say lame excuse?if you really did sit on ur contriller, im sure ur 900 pound body would have smashed it to bits, no?*with extreme sarcasm*

no word on powerfox yet =@ ill find him. ill find him.
oh, one more thing, the first ranked match did not count as a challenge, as challenges are one person, note, challenging someone else for rank changes. That ranked one was to decide the ranks.-.-

oh WIGI im developing a luigi counter with my samus so tank up =P

Kryptic

Smash Cadet
hey blowtoes u wanted to know how good kryptic is... well i can tell u this much.
in the smashfest toxn and i went to yesterday, we played kryptic and he uses marth. he does not wavedash.. but of course he knows whut it is and all the other advanced terms... he uses the important ones he feels like l cancelling and whutever but he doesnt like to wavedash... and he is pretty good overall.. especially for someone who doesn't wavedash... i just wish i had posted before yesterday because i've already played kryptic many times and no offense but i beat him almost everytime.. :p:p in fact he just gave up on the last match i was up 3 stock to 1..

so ya i just need to face him asap offically so i can tell u the results and i can get 8th :)
wwtttff abel? we only played like 5 or 6 times... and i beat u twice, and if u count the 1 where i quit at the end then count the one where i had 4 stock, u were down to 2 and then u quit -.- AND me and aleks pwned u and stephen in the 2v2... twice..... :D

WIGI

Smash Champion
zomg that was the funniest page ever. zomg. chris, really, no johns, yes that is johns you were doing, you were making a loss look less official.

and really, does the rankings really matter if as you say ur better than him, and today is, oh look its sunday you can challenge him again shutsup =/.
lol u sat on ur controller? lame. or should I say lame excuse?if you really did sit on ur contriller, im sure ur 900 pound body would have smashed it to bits, no?*with extreme sarcasm*

no word on powerfox yet =@ ill find him. ill find him.
oh, one more thing, the first ranked match did not count as a challenge, as challenges are one person, note, challenging someone else for rank changes. That ranked one was to decide the ranks.-.-

oh WIGI im developing a luigi counter with my samus so tank up =P

so in short im rigth hes wrong?

you thought this page was funny il show you tey msn convo we had XD.

lol alright, you develope a "wigi counter' with your samus. cuz i have un outre samus counter lulz.

whats pammer's phone and msn. NOOB i need to know if ur coming over lol. will is comign for sure, adn kev probably is and bringing his 360 with 3 controlers, adn wills bringing his xbox with 4 controlers. and bring a gc controller cuz i only ahs 1. kve might bring 2 mroe wii motes to. i bought pop..but i migth be lacking on snacks... cept i ahve alot of popcorn.

p.s pyro im on eco challange on 17th, trying to win 100 bucks with my gf and 2 of my buddies.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
wwtttff abel? we only played like 5 or 6 times... and i beat u twice, and if u count the 1 where i quit at the end then count the one where i had 4 stock, u were down to 2 and then u quit -.- AND me and aleks pwned u and stephen in the 2v2... twice..... :D
We already went over this.....You neat me twice in 2v2's out of what like 7 times? (not to mention you guys whould only play on final d, with freindly fire off, so your partner could spam with samus). When I picked smaus I beat you guys, so whats your point? Thats like saying your better then the smartest kid in school becuase you did slightly did better then him on two tests (becuase those matches came down close anyways). It's funny how everyone was boosting about how they were gonna take my cash in money matches, I play one match and everyone backed down.

so stfu.

Geist

Smash Master
LOL another flame war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no keep going this is entertaining.
and WIGI im coming over and so is Pameer. so yey! I reallly hope kev comes over, as we all know next gen>last gen obviously.

Pameers phone is..um 1 sec *calls pameer* "hey whats ur phone number? mhm ok....yeh..lemme get paper...ok xX905Xx-xX790Xx-xX3285Xx(protection from spammers n' bots cuz they can do that to ur email adress too) yeh desh mind fixing that? put at instead of @ pliz really quick.
Um pameer sed he has ur email 0.o creepy cuz u dun seem to have his. well hiz iz
pameerahmad AT hotmail.com. DONT SPAM HIM YOU MONSTERS! HES JUST A KID!!!

steve if u can get me a ride next bi weekly id be glad to go, i mean, my mom s to lazy to drive me anywhere. id appreciate that yeh.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yo pammeer i added you on msn.so..yea.....i need to know what time you coming monday. and what time you and bren are leaving, cuz im seeing a movie monday. and bren, even if kev caint come, well have an xbox with 4 controllers, adn wills bringing ds and his pearl.

Geist

Smash Master
hes coming 10-11 and leaving with me at 1
jsut so you knoe. now i gotta go take a shower, i think you all should do the same.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol alright, but what time are you coming tonight, is 7 good?

if you caint get a ride then, you MIGHT. MIGHT be able to come early and stay fro dinner. but wills comeing at 7.

Geist

Smash Master
ill be there around 6:00, 6:30. Expect me to be there at 7.

*edit* my msn is down 0.o so for now i have to chat here . Dun hurt meh pyro
*puts up flame shield*

powerfox, my pkmn party has changed again
bite me:)

kryptic and hylian blade im waiting for those magic words to start your challenge.
one shall fall, doomed to eternal humiliation, writhing in solemn pain of their own petty existance; the other will become the most feared smasher of all time, and all who hears his name shall tremble in fear. Until of course, next monday rolls by then you can re challenge! yay

yeh so it seems you two share a bitter rivaly, so get it over, official-like.

WIGI

Smash Champion
salright c u 2night. BRING A GC CONTROLLER. and tell pammer to bring his own aswell.

Location: Used to live in Zebes, it blew up, so i moved to TallonIV.

^^luls^^

Geist

Smash Master
pameer is bringin 3 i dun even have 1 nub u know that :(

i really hope pameer shows up else i be stranded for 5 hours.

i loled, listen to this conversation I had.

mom: "so when are you going to Jasons?"
blowtoes:"after supper"
mom: "after supper?! im not going to pick you up late, its sunday."
blowtoes:"I have monday of mom its a sleepover"
mom: "your brother gonna have to go with you he cant stay alone"
blowtoes: "no way hes a n00b."
mom: "ok, i guess that makes sense."

0.o i dunno if she heard me right. Another annoyance, deftly handled by blowtoes

WIGI

Smash Champion
pameer is bringin 3 i dun even have 1 nub u know that :(

i really hope pameer shows up else i be stranded for 5 hours.

i loled, listen to this conversation I had.

mom: "so when are you going to Jasons?"
blowtoes:"after supper"
mom: "after supper?! im not going to pick you up late, its sunday."
blowtoes:"I have monday of mom its a sleepover"
mom: "your brother gonna have to go with you he cant stay alone"
blowtoes: "no way hes a n00b."
mom: "ok, i guess that makes sense."

0.o i dunno if she heard me right. Another annoyance, deftly handled by blowtoes
HOLY CRAP THATS HALARIOS!!!! LOL. how are we gonna smash sunday then? i gues we wont.. i only have 1 good controler.if i had a tri wing screwdriver id have 1 moded controler and one reg controler.

i nominate brendons mom for the qoute of the week.

Geist

Smash Master
obstical alert. Pameer's mom has to work so he cant get a ride to my place. Is there anyone you know who might be able to get us a ride? Kev, or Will hopefully?

and we shall play xbox sunday i guess...i forgot about those other controllers.
rrrr i hate setbacks.

WIGI

Smash Champion
bah no, i don't have anyone to give you a ride... How was he soposed to getto your house in teh first place?

WIGI

Smash Champion
Woot Journeyman!!!

Wii HD is possible noob. with specail cables and adapters and such. its been done... nub-cake.

Desh.

Smash Lord
no i honestly cant say i care but the fact that i lost with teh gay controller is dum but w.e like i said i dont care its just i didnt know wtf to do with the spread sheet to leave it or not cuz i marked like 6 challenges and i didnt know to leave it or erase the illegal ones

and honestly i've beat him in liuke 60-75 % of the matches we play and i beat him in all challenges do u honestly think him winning 3-0 makes sense...make controller is seriously gayed up. like right now i cant play gc with it plugged in >.>

Desh.

Smash Lord
Woot Journeyman!!!

Wii HD is possible noob. with specail cables and adapters and such. its been done... nub-cake.
best part is...even with hd ...xbox>wii

lol nintendorz phailz again >.>

p.s it wont let me edit for w.e gay reason there is.

Geist

Smash Master
ur still going on about that? ugh just re challenge him, it was legal, and if you beat him you wouldnt be going on about how its not -.-

anyways, heres the dealio. Pameer is coming over, and we are going to the movies with you no matter HOW awkward, then were gonna have to hang until 6
k bye

and desh, no matter how much you bash nintendo, they still make more money than x box ever will =3 so shutup pliz we know gears graphics>wii sports
just by a bit =D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
steve if u can get me a ride next bi weekly id be glad to go, i mean, my mom s to lazy to drive me anywhere. id appreciate that yeh.
I really really really would =]
Alright I'll see what I can do.

And Jesus guys, stop using this as MSN. Ahem, Wigi and Iots Blowtroes, Wigi and Desh.
You guys seem to be the problem. I hate having to read up on 3 pages to find out it was just a conversation that could've been had elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom