• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
no i honestly cant say i care but the fact that i lost with teh gay controller is dum but w.e like i said i dont care its just i didnt know wtf to do with the spread sheet to leave it or not cuz i marked like 6 challenges and i didnt know to leave it or erase the illegal ones

and honestly i've beat him in liuke 60-75 % of the matches we play and i beat him in all challenges do u honestly think him winning 3-0 makes sense...make controller is seriously gayed up. like right now i cant play gc with it plugged in >.>

ok. you could have picked up anotehr controlelr, there were otehrs there, second. i practised alot. 3rd, stop complaning and come over for an hour tonight and challange me.

blwoteos is right, if you ahd of won, you wouldn't be complaining, of course, if i lost i would be complaining probably, os how bout we all stop jhonsing. andy and i had a great match, i would have felt good even if i ahd lsot that one. lets try to keep it like that guys.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i forgot i had steves controller
and im not complaining for my rank i already fixed the problem with my info on excel wich was my only real concern
and i cant come over cuz my real project..and u practiced alot? lmfao u practiced just as much as i did that day and 2 hours before that challenge i beat u in another challenge >.>

but once again lol its over ..u'll be back where ur supposed to be on thursday =]

Geist

Smash Master
Alright I'll see what I can do.

And Jesus guys, stop using this as MSN. Ahem, Wigi and Iots Blowtroes, Wigi and Desh.
You guys seem to be the problem. I hate having to read up on 3 pages to find out it was just a conversation that could've been had elsewhere.
iots is blowroes says: sorry my msn was down u know how ghey my compy is and if u dont u need to see it, its the 7th world wonder. Worlds oldest computer.
other than that its desh and wigi who seem to be flame spamming, i have a viable "get out of steve's wrath jail free" card otherwise.

peace.dun hurt meh

*edit, does anyone know standard sig size?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Standard sig size is like..
Width being 250-400 pixels (I usually use like 300, maybe a little over it like 330)
Height being 100-200 pixels (some people go up to 300, but I don't think anything over 150 looks good.. I usually go with somewhere around 120)

What's going on now? lol
You guys planning to smash without Brampton's most illest Link? D=<
I wanna face blowtoes for some reason
so close to facing each other last time and you had to leave right when I got there..
boo

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok, no more using this as a chatroom okay guys? Please? It gets annoying to read.

Deshbag, whatchu sayin fo Monday, Wednesday, and Friday dawg?

Desh.

Smash Lord
im not using it as a chatroom D= they werent on msn and no one was pickin up fones lol

um i cant play smash? i dont have a freakin workable controller =/
i got the controller open i dont know what came out though

Desh.

Smash Lord
prolly..i kinda fixed my controller too...but its still gay ...it doesnt sag any more but its reeealllyyyy loose.

Desh.

Smash Lord
uh ohz. bold fonts D=

uhhh cuz i organize our weekly thing at my house on thursdays i guess? and cuz im in working of hosting a bigger smashfest =D every1 is invited as always so...U BEST SHOWS UP FOO.

that is if everything works out and the venue i are shinkin of isnt gey and stuff

Desh.

Smash Lord
razandomly

edit : steve also u can come but u cant stay for dinner cuz my mother is a vampire.
also shes gey.

edit edit: P.O.W is up and since wigi is the only one who voted... we clearly gotta get people to vote from now on... also...this is a good one anyways...check the TP to see it =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
post of week... should't it be post of the week? P.O.T.W? cuz..i know i didn't vote for any prisoners of war. Cept you powerfox. cuz you got woned hardcore. you owe me 45 cents.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl my bad....FUX CURLY...U NEVER SET UP LIVE >=O
and figures...my h0mo school gives us a day of on wensday >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
we couldn;t adn besides, we just ahd sum mad 4 player zombie matches. HALARIOS.
Me" uh kev....were is the zombies?"
kev"theres 2 of em"
me..."were are they"
kev"Underneath us"
me"***"
Kev" BEHIND YOU"
me"....................................
yeah i gto teabageed by da zombies.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
K I wanna come over on Thursday is that ok?

Blowtoes are you going? If so how you getting there?

BTW, Whats the limit to people over for the practices, cuz Kyrptic wants to go.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i dont carew
no limit is needed..just get here. lol
also bring ur own controller and c uz i have to put up with ur johncurrisuxatsmash' ness there will be a
ONE BILLION GAGILLION FAFILLION MAMILLION DOOLLAAAARRRSSSS
not really

Geist

Smash Master
yes i was.
this isnt a post u arse. D=

About my plans---
i can come to the next bi weeklies, but only if i get a ride fom desh or pyro. i wont be able to go to Desh's on thursday. Or anyones house thursday.
Officially, Iots blowtroes>powerfox. no wait
Iots blowtroes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powerfox.
yeh thats about it.Wigi>powerfox too.

Powerfox, moar wavedashing, moar technique, moar combos, moar l cancelling, moar cowbell.
Powerfox somehow took a stock off my samus once. Johns! I was using Desh's controler =3

Oh, and fun fact people, in the bourne ultimatum, a character named Desh gets his *** kicked by a book.
Truths be told.

Pyro, ur pic is pikachu, that means he is ur new main. Pyro mains Pikachu!! zomg assumptions.

Also, no challenges have been brought to my attention. common folks, you all know that deep down inside of you each and every one of you wants to savagly claw their way up to become #1. You have a chance to do that every week, so wtf, dont make me bored with your peace treaties, challenges were enforced to be used, and desh has a tourney every week thursday at his house. Dun make blowtoes bored. you wont like me when im bored. also, when challenges do get started up here, gimme the details so i can glorify the winner in a inspiratonal story on the first post of this thread. The first post is where all the official challenges are to be posted, for those of you who are dislexic like desh.(he got beaten by a book, he needs some alone time )

WIGI

Smash Champion
this isnt a post u arse. D=

About my plans---
i can come to the next bi weeklies, but only if i get a ride fom desh or pyro. i wont be able to go to Desh's on thursday. Or anyones house thursday.
Officially, Iots blowtroes>powerfox. no wait
Iots blowtroes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powerfox.
yeh thats about it.Wigi>powerfox too.

Powerfox, moar wavedashing, moar technique, moar combos, moar l cancelling, moar cowbell.
Powerfox somehow took a stock off my samus once. Johns! I was using Desh's controler =3

Oh, and fun fact people, in the bourne ultimatum, a character named Desh gets his *** kicked by a book.
Truths be told.

Pyro, ur pic is pikachu, that means he is ur new main. Pyro mains Pikachu!! zomg assumptions.

Also, no challenges have been brought to my attention. common folks, you all know that deep down inside of you each and every one of you wants to savagly claw their way up to become #1. You have a chance to do that every week, so wtf, dont make me bored with your peace treaties, challenges were enforced to be used, and desh has a tourney every week thursday at his house. Dun make blowtoes bored. you wont like me when im bored. also, when challenges do get started up here, gimme the details so i can glorify the winner in a inspiratonal story on the first post of this thread. The first post is where all the official challenges are to be posted, for those of you who are dislexic like desh.(he got beaten by a book, he needs some alone time )

suck up. lulz at more cow bell. and yeah we pwn powerfox..ontop of that list of things you sugested him to do,.. also put down.. Get betetr, adn he ows me 45 cents and my mario cart...i have his controler hostage. LOL --------->
like desh.(he got beaten by a book, he needs some alone time )

edit: just for kiks id like to challange Zack.. i know ima get my arse handed to me but w.e, ittle be amusing for him.. that is if i can make it this thursday. most likely i can tho. Sound good Zack?

Geist

Smash Master
suck up wtf? i dun get it.
well whatev. to add to the list of things pameer needs to do is:
Dash Dancing
Mind Games
45 cents for J
and his mario kart back i loled at this.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well the suck up was for before you edited it, it said somthing like

ima get post of da week nubs, here it is

"desh is the uber pwnzor he is so cool i wish i was him" or sumtuhing like that. so i called you a suckup..then you edited your post -.-

Desh.

Smash Lord
well i am the uber pwnzor and cool and me> wigi ...proof to be proven on thursday...cant wait to beat u again.
also i shall try to use my dislexic controller..i fixed it kinda but its still loose. gay. AND FINALLY STEVE IS MY WITNESS OF MY NON JOHNS. ITS TRUTH MY CONTROLLER.

HE SAID MY CONTROLLER IS ALMOST AS GAY AS ME. SO HA. also hes like wtfx how do uplay with that **** >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
well i am the uber pwnzor and cool and me> wigi ...proof to be proven on thursday...cant wait to beat u again.
also i shall try to use my dislexic controller..i fixed it kinda but its still loose. gay. AND FINALLY STEVE IS MY WITNESS OF MY NON JOHNS. ITS TRUTH MY CONTROLLER.

HE SAID MY CONTROLLER IS ALMOST AS GAY AS ME. SO HA. also hes like wtfx how do uplay with that **** >.>

so. eaither your coming out of the closet and your controler does suck, or you do like girls adn you controller is fine. pick one.

p.s....its that bad eh?

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea its rrreeeeeaallll bad...i fixed it...(like now i can use it again) but it still gay on getting my directions right
like u could purposely walk one way press a and u'll punch the other way rofl

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, i sopose im obligated to your challange. i ahve learned 2 new techniques ( bren don't spoil it) that ive nevre known how to do lol. there simple. but effective. i hope your ready. >=)

\/ \/
\/ \/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom