• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ruflz i'de be #1 if every1 played with broken controller ITS NO JOHNS I HAVE 2 WITNESSES TO PROVE THIS.

Geist

Smash Master
wigi desh already knows how to sheild grab he does it all the time. he also knows how to wavegrab, as i do too, only it is pretty useless with samus and zelda. -.- rofl.

Toxn, can you please please find a good time to trade gc fro moneh please? if you give it to me before school it wll be my responsibily thru the day and u wont have to worry about it. ill put it in my backpack seeing how it has 50square feet of space in it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i hope you pay them well -.-

your like., OH NOES. JONS. BOOKS ARENT ALOAD IN A FIGHT TO THE DEATH. -.-

WIGI

Smash Champion
ugh bren.. i said shutup! i ahd him SCARED. why u have to ruin it. YOU SUCK.

and yeah. i know, i said it was simple. i just never knew how to do it before lol. but tahst not all i learned...mwmwmwmahahahahahha..*cough*....i has a cold.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl bren , toxn ur worried about bringing a gc to school? **** ima be bringing aa 360 to school most days of the week for a bit xD

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
rofl bren , toxn ur worried about bringing a gc to school? **** ima be bringing aa 360 to school most days of the week for a bit xD
I don't wanna be seen with it, I'll look like a nerd.

I could care less about anything else, I took a Xbox 1 to school and we all know how huge they are.

EDIT: BTW Kryptic "payed" me for the money match (meaning he just burnt some movies onto a DVD for me) so it's all good now.

I still owned him though. <.<

Geist

Smash Master
oh no desh watch out, that book is coming straight towards you!
-whitness later recalls"it came out of nowhere! it was shaking with rage. it all happened so quickly, i barly saw what hapened. This guy was just laying on the ground all bruised up and there was nothing to do but call an ambulance"

Jason bourne for brawl. Final Smash: he whips out a paperclip, a tea cup and a ball of string and beats the living **** out of you.

yeh apparently desh controller is busted. i mean if steve says it it must be true. his picture is an angel, he cant lie. No wait. make that a yellow bellied rat. maybe desh payed him to say that =P

and WIGI, nice pic. but needs more misfire.

*EDIT i luuuuv the way the star out the swear words. ****. ****. lawls.

will you the one who looks like the nerd if im the one paying u? you have a point. cover it up in a build-a-bear shopping bag and youll look less nerdy. =P

Geist

Smash Master
Are you kidding me? He doesn't need that **** to own someone. Plus he knows items are for n00bs.
but fox has a tank, and as we all know , ball of string>landmaster, especially when weilded by jason bourne. All his other moves use 1337 bone breaking **** for reals.

Admit it. the only way he can be more pwn is with a random inanimate object.
ask desh.

EDIT*John Curri for brawl

WIGI

Smash Champion
well..thats not hard..killing you with a big muscular blue superhero....

guys how do i load my own picture for my avatar thing?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I don't wanna be seen with it, I'll look like a nerd.

I could care less about anything else, I took a Xbox 1 to school and we all know how huge they are.
I take my GC and Controllers to school all the time.

well..thats not hard..killing you with a big muscular blue superhero....

guys how do i load my own picture for my avatar thing?
You don't nub.

-Also, my new main is Pikachu. Unless you use someone like Fox, then I'll have to destroy you with my high-tierness.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yay we have convewrted pyro to a lower teir. High five Andy!

and yeah..didn't know that bout the picture thing lol.

HylianBlade

Smash Rookie
yo desh i mite be able to make it to ur smashfest thing on thrusday ill get back to u on that/ and i hope ur ok wit some random guy showing up at ur house lol aight l8r

WIGI

Smash Champion
0o0o0o0 clash of the blades, who will take it? acually..andy wil just be like alcida and bomb you to death. no jokes. his bombs are nevrmissing sumehow.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah..it..just somhow...ALWAYS..hits you..no matter waht.... he threw ione from really far, it landed nowherer near me, then somehow i was still hit by it....and the teking...this guy techs evrything.

whats worse than swinging a baby around a tree?

stopping it with a shovel
i have many more of these.

whats worse than a dead baby in a dumbster?

100 dead babys in a dumbster

whats worse than that?

being the alive one at the bottom

worse than that?

eating your way out

worse than that?

going back fro seconds.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Why aren't you on MSN? Are you just appearing offline like most SWF people?

How many babies can fit in a blender?

The news report says 3.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Awesome job, Wigi!
Pikachu, huh? I used to face a really good Pikachu all the time.

Boo!! Chickening out because of facing High-Tiers is not cool. D=<
Besides, Pikachu does pretty good against most of the Fastfaller high tiers
I do understand not wanting to fight Marth with Pikachu, though. <_<
PLUS: Pikachu's down+b is wai beddur dan Fockses man..... wtf blu hecksagonal thingy!?
POST OF THE WEEK MATERIAL RITE THAR

Either way, you're on you way to become a full-fledged-low-tier-mainer-pyro-guy-..yeahh..

I love how everyone is talking about how awesome I am. XD
I actually never thought I was any special with bombs.
Once, when I had this bomb out for like 10 seconds and it was about to explode,
i just ran into that level 9... that ***** is dead

MOAR POST OF THE WEEK MATERIAL

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
-I'm going to make this take more effort to read, just to piss you people off.

Sorry Andy, but it needs moar cowbellz. Soaz.

NEWAIZ.

We need a crew banner/sig. One of those ones with the characters in a block silhouette and our names under the character that we main.
Ahem ANDY.

Also, what's worse than Curly's jokes? Desh's johns. Get a new controller you scrub.
No really, what's worse than Curly's jokes? His speeleng.

Take that.

Crooked Crow

*copies and pastes that into notepad to make readables* <_<

TRANSLATION:
Sorry Andy, but it needs moar cowbellz. Soaz.

NEWAIZ.

We need a crew banner/sig. One of those ones with the characters in a block silhouette and our names under the character that we main.
Ahem ANDY.

Also, what's worse than Curly's jokes? Desh's johns. Get a new controller you scrub.
No really, what's worse than Curly's jokes? His speeleng.
"TAKE THAT"?!?!
I brung it
Opened it
And set it on the table

.. Uhh I'm gonna need a list of everyone and their mains
because I didn't really keep track of the whole crew lol

If I'm REALLY dedicated and can't find a good render of some pictures,
I might draw the characters myself and make the thing look really cool. XD
I migh actuaally do that.. Good/Rare Link, Doc, Luigi
and [PIKACHU NOT SHEIK] pictures are so hard to find these days.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
HEY.

If I'm in the banner/sig, my main is Shiek. I'm not using Pikachu in a crew battle. It has been proven that a when a high tier and low tier both have equal skill, the high tier will win.

Also, please get rid of that quote, I want people to work to figure out what I'm saying.

Crooked Crow

NEVAR
If I'm in the banner/sig, my main is Shiek. I'm not using Pikachu in a crew battle. It has been proven that a when a high tier and low tier both have equal skill, the high tier will win.

Also, please get rid of that quote, I want people to work to figure out what I'm saying.

Well man up and get MOAR skill. And when you go back to your broken tier,
you'll be like.. 2 times MOAR broken.. That's just insane!

But fine.. Pikachu renders are sooo much easier to find. =[

And you're a bum for breaking peoples' eyes. DX<

Desh.

Smash Lord
i agree with andy ...kinda gey that u'de ditch ur main for a win instead of practicing up and playing it through =p ||||||||||| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
also ..i nearly had a ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||seizer..||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

try that ^^^ =]

LoZack

Smash Rookie
Ah. You friggen douchebags.

Stop posting in such fcked up writing lulz.

And Steve, you know Im supposed to be #2 in Brampton. Just becuase I used Sheik for one match and spent half of it as Zelda while suiciding at the same time DOES NOT mean you have over come my greatness.

Foolish mortal.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Just do a ranking battle... do a round robin and see who winds up with the best record. That way it's objective, goes by numbers and if people are dumb enough to sandbag during a ranking battle then they're an idiot and will be treated like one.

Desh.

Smash Lord
the directors decided to change the ranking system to be similar or the same as to the gta's its much simpler for people who organize it to be organized and its much more accurate.
but goddamit thank god theres less work =/

also for criteria on how ranks will be set...it'll be similar if not exact same as this: (just remove the words tournament because we'd doo it on overall play since not many of us can get to tournies regularly enough for some1 to be judged on that)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90855

we'll put out all info and stuff once i can talk to stephen

r.i.p spread sheet ...dat nikkuh got effed in the eh.

Desh.

Smash Lord
llulllzzzzzzz ^^^^^^^^^^soooo trruuueeeeeee

xD

also steve u care bout the change in ranking system? for u its just a yes or no.. it shouldnt matter since ur #1 (u ******* >.>[lol]) but yea since ur a director ur opinion counts =]

also andy ...the member of 905 are
toxn
pyro
blowtroes
wigi
desh
andy ou lol i spelt ur name in there (meant to say and you but it said andy ou xD)

WIGI

Smash Champion
im not a fan of new idea of rankings personaly.. i enjoy taking on challanges and beeing challanged, cuz it also allows pple to haev random fun matches without them counting towards their rank. why change somthing thats working fine?

Crooked Crow

I think Wigi is getting the wrong idea of the new ranking system..
Or it could be me. <_<
Lemme use the same example i used on Wigi.

Round Robin is when every has a turn to have a match with everyone else?
Let's say all of the Brampton people came to Desh's place tomorrow.
And then, people took turns facing me in a best of 3 match? And we record that,
and it's Desh's turn to face everyone. And then let's say I won like 5 out of 10, and Desh won 6 out of 10.
And then Desh is at a higher rank than me. <_< I have no problems with that kind of ranking system.
Also, if some people end up getting the same amount of wins, they should face each other for the higher rank?

And to make things clear, in this system, ONLY recorded matches matter. Friendlies don't count.

Also, the wins are saved up until the next Thursday. So we don't have to start over again.
Lets say I had that 5 out 10 wins. And in the other rank battle, I won 7 out of 10. It's added up,
12 out of 20, and then rankings are decided again. And if I tie with someone in that round,
we have a best out of 5 match to decide the rank.

The system is something like that, right?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
im not a fan of new idea of rankings personaly.. i enjoy taking on challanges and beeing challanged, cuz it also allows pple to haev random fun matches without them counting towards their rank. why change somthing thats working fine?

Well from what I heard you scrubs keep arguing and stuff, so this might sort things out. Let's give it a try, feel it out, and if we still don't like it, we'll pull a mutiny.

I think Wigi is getting the wrong idea of the new ranking system..
Or it could be me. <_<
Lemme use the same example i used on Wigi.

Round Robin is when every has a turn to have a match with everyone else?
Let's say all of the Brampton people came to Desh's place tomorrow.
And then, people took turns facing me in a best of 3 match? And we record that,
and it's Desh's turn to face everyone. And then let's say I won like 5 out of 10, and Desh won 6 out of 10.
And then Desh is at a higher rank than me. <_< I have no problems with that kind of ranking system.
Also, if some people end up getting the same amount of wins, they should face each other for the higher rank?

And to make things clear, in this system, ONLY recorded matches matter. Friendlies don't count.

Also, the wins are saved up until the next Thursday. So we don't have to start over again.
Lets say I had that 5 out 10 wins. And in the other rank battle, I won 7 out of 10. It's added up,
12 out of 20, and then rankings are decided again. And if I tie with someone in that round,
we have a best out of 5 match to decide the rank.

The system is something like that, right?
It cant just be every Thursday...unless we're going to have a real RoundRobin every week (which would be kinda sick) , but we should have like an uber long one once a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom