• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
nvmd, i dun want wigi done, your drawing is good, but i thought it was gonna be more cartoony, less... sum guy yud see in the alley before he kills you real. still good drawing tho.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I can make cartooney.. =[
besides, I have enough decent Luigi renders. <_<
But then again, If I'm gonna use the drawing I made, I might want the crew banner to at least match..
Meh, anyways, here's a part of the clean. Only the head done for tonight.

Does it look cartooney now? Yeah, I go overboard with the shading when I draw,
which is probably why most of my drawings look like "sum guy yud see in the alley before he kills you real"
XD I'm going to bed now, good night. Hope to see you guys tomorrow.

Also, I was talking to Desh about a name I should go by.. Like how Chris is Desh, and yeah... <_<
And he gave me a pretty name. It fits my character perfectly.

Born on Nov 8, 2oo7 - 12:00am..
Introducing..
*drum roll*
.. Bakudan!
Desh says it's japanese for bomb hehe Perfect isn't it, Wigi?
I kinda wish that was my forum name now.. <_< aAndy's so lame.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl andy...premium membership i might get one too for the same reason...its only 5$ ....but still i doubt it =/

also andy if u see this... i found a decent pic of doc :o

like really decent!!! its in the album with my art and chit... heres teh linx

also why r u teh 1337 bomer rofl

and ur 4 letter name is now BOMU an alternate way of saying bomb in japanese... (dont test i use teh translator)

so yea....heres the linx

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/

i are leaving it upp to u ...if ur lazy use that one..or if u think it works better..i dont care theyre both 1337...but please do finish urs and send me the just coloured version of the doc without anything else...i have something i wanna do...so either way finish it...just choose wich to use in the banner...um and yea...ima b late tomorrow if i stay up later...peace

bakudan
=
1337 name..admit it..if i were to change my name it'd be something that will avoid jokes involving me getting the **** beatin out of mme by a book
and bren

j.b> c.n

WIGI

Smash Champion
andy thats a sick anem, i also sya go with BOMU or umthing similer to that.....

oh don't forget DESHbag!!!

HOLY CRAP LUCAS LOOKS BROKEN.

Geist

Smash Master
This is madness!

THIS IS SMASHBOARDS!
sorry couldnt resist.

aAndy your crazy photoshop skillz have inspired me to draw something.
WIGI lemme draw you sumthing. u know im leet. who else here in grade nine sold their art for $50? mmmhmm.
ill draw for anyone actually.

ps i <3 ur photoshop sig.

oh right... this quote.
edit. Dude, chris, why change somthing thats working?
to make it better. i answered ur question.
end of complaints.

no wait. edit. i wanna complain. Desh, get on ur lazy *** and redo the rules instead of giving us a link. BAD DESH...er...bakudan. NO.
desh is a cool name. strike back by making fun of my name. the problem is, just my name existing makes fun of itself. so ur screwed! ^_^

unless...call WIGI(pronounced WEE-jee) WIGI (pronounced WIGG-ee)that'll give you self esteem.

i mean, if its jason bounre who kicked ur ***...does it really matter?

also bakudan is awesome too aAndy.
i get it..bombs..link...
=D
J.B--------------3
C.N--------------0

:luigi::luigi::luigi::luigi::luigi::luigi::luigi::luigi. x7

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Okay guys it's official now. This Saturday we're going to be having a smash tournament, and just a smash tournament now. For the time being it'll be located @ da clan's man trail. The entry fee for it will be $5 per person for entry but this will cover for food.

I plan to have atleast singles and doobz running. Most likely double elimination brackets rather than pools to bracket round. Just so that we have time for a third event. But this is where we have a vote. If we do have a 3rd event do we want crews double elim? or low tier double elim? make a call for it.

Aswell, each event will be $5 for the time being :] with an 80/20 split in the end. If it's gonna be crews it might be winning crew wins the money. If you guys got questions ask away through here, Facebook, PM, MSN or even my phone. Oh **** I forgot, we might be able to do this @ a party room @ a nice condo close to SQ1. So public transportation and **** won't be difficult, but that won't be a problem anyway since Jamal's lives on Hurontario (easy street to get around due to many bus routes that go through it). So yeah, give me some feedback and ****.

:]
I have some good news that follows with minor bad news.

Good news: We got a seriously good venue now, it's temperary but it's **** good. An entire empty house will be our venue. 3 floors is ours to be used :00. So this means that room won't be an issue whatsoever. Also, if people want to, they can sleepover, bring sleeping bags :00000.

Bad news: empty house. No furniture ]:. We're working on how we can fix this though, but yeah for the time being y'all might need to sit on the floor and play. Also we might be starting a bit later than usual actually, something like 2-3ish.

Right now we don't have an address yet, but I'll post that up tomorrow. The main interesection is Mavis/Matheson. It's actually not too far away from Matt's so this might be of some relief to most of you.

For those of you coming via transit when you get to SquareOne you'll be taking the 61 Mavis (North) bus.

Yeahhhh :]
Read dat **** BTown.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
also i was going to ask if pyro was driving to the gta next weekend cuz i need to know for sure. if not ill get desh like last last time.
kinda last minute ,but i think im in. but i needs to get a ride...pyro? Desh? pliz?
I'd go if I could get a ride....Possibly my freind too? (cure)
Well I'll try my best guys. I really want to go to this, so I'll have to talk to my parents at home (im at Deshs) . Uhh, JohnCurriSuxAtSmash and iotsBlowtroes live kinda far, so I don't know if I'd be able to drive to your house to get you.

WIGI

Smash Champion
aight bren you can dra me a pic, then il throw it into photshopa nd make a sig...oh and challange systme is back =)

cuz yeah...we yelled at chris. im happy. lol.

WIGI

Smash Champion
w0o0o0o0o0o lol... its funny tho...cuz chris is all mad cuz its "inacurate.."

and lol at pyro beating me with luigi...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The only reason why you guys aren't good is because of your mindgames.

You do the same **** over and over again and then I predict you guys and ****. Well, not **** considering I sandbag the whole game, but I still beat you guys easily because you're all predictable.

Geist

Smash Master
-.-watev.
steve i can drive to ur place before the tourney then we can pick up ToXn/Johncurrisuxatsmash
or he can do the same. i really wanna go too =@

personally, i would like to see ranks based on more than just 100% challenges. tourneys will prolly help that, but...

ps luigi pix is coming along really nice. really. i dont think you ve seen any of my new stuff for like 2 years have you?

i wanna face aAndy... =[
ps im not really predictable at all anymore, i fixed my self. Wigi's wavesmashes are pretty good too, just needs to alternate between wave smashes too. =] missiles+wavedashing=ftw.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
... i never realy thught about that... i need to learn sum mindgames.. teach me pl0x.
Pl0x shall teach you. The only way I can teach you is by just brutally owning you.

Also, iotsBlowtroes, if you were able to get a ride to my house that'd be kl. But why can't you just get a ride to the tourny?

Also, I really hope I can go.

Geist

Smash Master
Pl0x shall teach you. The only way I can teach you is by just brutally owning you.

those are the truest words ive ever heard come out of steve's mouth.=P

Also, iotsBlowtroes, if you were able to get a ride to my house that'd be kl. But why can't you just get a ride to the tourny?

cuz my mom is really lazy. plus we can hang before we have to leave.

Also, I really hope I can go.
i really hope i can really go too as well.

:samus: -----> blowtoes?

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol sweet.... i wasn'twavesmashing very well today... i got wrecked by that marth...and just mindgamed by iceclimbers..the fact taht he used ic were mind game in itself. i need to sharpen my skills aginst everyone... not just pples mains. (i.e i read up on fighting dr. and link lol)..i need to be better agains all chars. and yes pl0x... you hsall teach the WIGI. and no bren..i hvan't seen your recent stuff.... what pose is teh luigi in?

Geist

Smash Master
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^post of the week material.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lol yeh. hes as crazy about luigi as i am metroid. and thats pretty crazy.

Desh.

Smash Lord
challenge system def not back? wtfx is this? i've proven my point endlessly that its more accurate than challenges all smash directors agree its more accurate...as for making time...theres thursday...biweeklies...random tournies... and if u cant make it to those once in a while things then what are the odds any of u would actually (lets say)...drive to caledon to face stephen..then leave 30 mins later cuz ur busy? no. i dont think so.

point is...better to have an acurate ranking system then have 1 that isnt accurate in other words accurate or wtf is the point? if its not accurate....its not ranks.
and as for the "not being fun thing" wtf. may i ask u . does ranks have to do with smash being fun. ok yea yea...u wanna be #! but its the game that makes the fkn game. not fkn ranks

eg. i suppose there'd be no sports teams or fans if there were no ranks ? no there would still be those fans and players. and dont compare a league to ranks. league= basically tourny.

also for those of u NOT organizing the way it is now...it takes time..so dont call people lazy (no denying that i am cuz i know i am lazy but i have things to do also and i'm not gonna fkn sit around waiting for u to fkn finish a challenge.)

so basically i'de rather be ranked ACCURATELY then at all.

and if u dont believe its unaccurate

"apparently" ...wigi> me

me> kryptic
kryptic> wigi

this is what it would be in ranks...based on challenges...not on ranks based from consistency of play.
ALL OF THE DIRECTORS AGREE THAT ITS MORE ACCURATE. stephen agrees too. but he doesnt really care says him.

and honestly ...if u guys really do nag and complain cuz u want challenges..go ahead but i wont take part in being ranked unfairly?
as i'm sure many of u will.
wigi stop instigating arguement. people were fine until u keep nagging on it. i cant say i really give a chit if it takes time from any1's schedule. and none of this "it'll get accurate" chit. cuz thats b.s the same thing will happen continuosly.

i proven my point....u know when u arguee these things with ur theories they get beaten down with the shoop dah woopin stick

now stop.
please and thanks....and also if i have nothing planned on saturday i may be able to give rides... nothing confirmed yet.

EDIT: i play doc, kirby , sheik.

Geist

Smash Master
challenge system def not back? wtfx is this? i've proven my point endlessly that its more accurate than challenges all smash directors agree its more accurate...as for making time...theres thursday...biweeklies...random tournies... and if u cant make it to those once in a while things then what are the odds any of u would actually (lets say)...drive to caledon to face stephen..then leave 30 mins later cuz ur busy? no. i dont think so.

point is...better to have an acurate ranking system then have 1 that isnt accurate in other words accurate or wtf is the point? if its not accurate....its not ranks.
and as for the "not being fun thing" wtf. may i ask u . does ranks have to do with smash being fun. ok yea yea...u wanna be #! but its the game that makes the fkn game. not fkn ranks

i thought you said the advanced techniques makes it fun =P just screwin

eg. i suppose there'd be no sports teams or fans if there were no ranks ? no there would still be those fans and players. and dont compare a league to ranks. league= basically tourny.

also for those of u NOT organizing the way it is now...it takes time..so dont call people lazy (no denying that i am cuz i know i am lazy but i have things to do also and i'm not gonna fkn sit around waiting for u to fkn finish a challenge.)

so basically i'de rather be ranked ACCURATELY then at all.

and if u dont believe its unaccurate

"apparently" ...wigi> me lol @ this part. desh will never straight on admit this.

me> kryptic
kryptic> wigi

this is what it would be in ranks...based on challenges...not on ranks based from consistency of play.
ALL OF THE DIRECTORS AGREE THAT ITS MORE ACCURATE. stephen agrees too. but he doesnt really care says him.lol grammar

and honestly ...if u guys really do nag and complain cuz u want challenges..go ahead but i wont take part in being ranked unfairly?<----no question mark needed
as i'm sure many of u will.
wigi stop instigating arguement. people were fine until u keep nagging on it. i cant say i really give a chit if it takes time from any1's schedule. and none of this "it'll get accurate" chit. cuz thats b.s the same thing will happen continuosly.

i proven my point....u know when u arguee these things with ur theories they get beaten down with the shoop dah woopin sticksuch a thing exists?! surely something with that much power can be a threat to our national security.

now stop.
please and thanks....and also if i have nothing planned on saturday i may be able to give rides... nothing confirmed yet.

EDIT: i play doc, kirby , sheik.
overall, a good solid essay. next time use MLA formatting and double space it for a more proffesional look. remember, your opening statement must have a hook, and your thesis must match your thesis statement. =P

jking, but desh does make a solid point. we could still have challenges, but i cant see it being a huge part as it was before, just to personally challenge someone to a ranked match. best done at desh's house.

unfortunatly for both pyro and desh, there is not two blowtoes, so i can only go with one of you. You may have a fight to the death if you wish.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl i know i wont admit it because of the fact that i win more then he does. =/ but thats besides the point.
but yea. i'm not gonna be ranked if we do challenges.
i'ma be playing for fun ....k sure..it'd be nice to be in ranks..but being ranked inaccurately overall..isnt ranks..its a shot in the dark...its kinda like..i unno if i'm better then so in so cuz i might have gotten lucky.
but yea i'ma be playing twrm

Geist

Smash Master
oops srry david i didnt answer ur question. i will if you answer mine =)

main: Samus
secondaries: Zelda/ Bowser/ Mario
I can play as falco but meh id rather not. low teirs are so fun to play.

alright heres my question to you.
Who would win in a fight, Jason Bourne or Chuck Norris.

Crooked Crow

I was so garbage today with my Link =[
I got beaten by LoZack (meh, it could've gone either way really.. high tier ***** >=[)
And I lost so badly in the Link ditto

IM SO ****ING GARBAGE
*SUICIDE BOMBS*

still, that HylianBlade guy was a lot better than I expected
Also, anyone wanna give me a ride to that tournament thing?
Is it going on for 2 days? I dunno if I can make it for sure then..
Unless it's really close, which I doubt..

Desh.

Smash Lord
ugho..back on the boards..psp decided to be gay

also

i'ma have to start a lil house charge thing..cuz my moms spazzing of the over use of the pop...u can have water for free but if u want pop i'm thinkin a dollar for the day...if u dont like the price...discuss.
and yea andy
i was all like

WTFX ...NO MORE MAGNET BOMBS? GEY.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
you were all cool guys.

lol andy hookshot too low.

I'm probably not gonna go this weekend because my moms mad at me.

btw dragon_hawk I play Marth/Dk Low Tier.

Geist

Smash Master
I say 5 dollars for unlimited pop, but only cuz im not gonna be there.
sinse when did u get ur psp back Desh?

Crooked Crow

lol andy hookshot too low.
That was the worse thing I ever saw =[
And the second match whereI could beaten his Marth, towards the end, I was doing fine,
but ****ing DL64 stage screwed me over. =[

The only thing I was doing decently today was with Falco, and I hate that..
I didn't even feel like playing Link near the end of today.. =[

Andy for high tier for Andy confirmed?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dragon Hawk, I basically play everyone.

High tiers are Falco and Sheik though.

Also, if Desh can get a ride on Saturday, I'll gladly bike to his house to catch a ride.

Geist

Smash Master
Also, if Desh can get a ride on Saturday, I'll gladly bike to his house to catch a ride.
so how many is that getting a ride by desh? since ill no doubt have to go, me, steve desh, thats 3, plus ToXn said he wanted to go, maybe cure, perhaps wigi. 0.0 tight fit.

is LTG ever gonna come to another tourney? -.-

my eyes are hurting blowtoes out.
111posts ftw

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I don't want LTG to come, he's an embarrassment. My mom says "Speak to your father" , so I'll ask him at like 11pm when he gets hear about the tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom