• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
oh my god! lol unsubscribe! lol I'll just check this place out when I feel like it XD. That smashboards email is annoying.

Haha if Brampton played as much as they spammed, you guys would take out Sauga. ;] <3

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
oh my god! lol unsubscribe! lol I'll just check this place out when I feel like it XD. That smashboards email is annoying.

Haha if Brampton played as much as they spammed, you guys would take out Sauga. ;] <3
PROLLY!!1 LOLLOOLOLLOL!!

Kill me now.

Im out.

Geist

Smash Master
Desh is lazy people when will you realize? That why he changed ranking =P
lol im indifferent i really really dont care as long as i get to write my editorials on the first post.

heres one of Desh's favorites:
Why did the dead baby cross the road?

Because it was stapled to the chicken
you must work if you want the answer! work!

also: link's edge game be broken in brawl andy. his gale boomerang pushes the opponnent in the direction you angle it, even when they sheild. so if they are recovering from below, aim down and they die.

also: CHUCK NORIS vs JASON BOURNE
everyone who posts has to answer this question or you are removed from ranks cuz i got contacts baby! really. answer.
I say Jason Bourne, and if Desh doesnt say bourne hes a hypocrite, cuz he got ***** by him, schollar style!

I was gonna say moar, but these stupid baby jokes made me lol too much. I like the bowl one.

*EDIT i remember. what i was going. to say.
I totally prophesized Pyro's maining of Pikachu, 3 pages down i think. no lies.
im psychic.

also i was going to ask if pyro was driving to the gta next weekend cuz i need to know for sure. if not ill get desh like last last time.

And lol Tyrant wolf. he has a point. guys, much much moar spamming, then we can trump mississauga by playing as much as we spammed >=D its the ultimate plan.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl madnan u know u love readin our posts xD <3
and i play WHILE i spam =D

also wigi if we do it the way the gta thread does it its liek 96487658763847 times more accurate..its based more on consistency

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
also: link's edge game be broken in brawl andy. his gale boomerang pushes the opponnent in the direction you angle it, even when they sheild. so if they are recovering from below, aim down and they die.
A projectile version of the shine? Link **** well deserves it.

Bottom Tier in Smash 64
Low/Middle in Melee
High(/Middle? <_<) in Brawl

He'd be so broken if they ever made a 4th one.

Besides, my edge game was already broken in melee
meh, not really

also wigi if we do it the way the gta thread does it its liek 96487658763847 times more accurate..its based more on consistency
Uhh so Round Robin what I thought it was? Or is it different?
I've never been to any of those big tourney with all those fancy rools.

Also, Toxn = what xharacter?

Geist

Smash Master
rofl madnan u know u love readin our posts xD <3
and i play WHILE i spam =D

i think your bluffing.
thats way, way too much. also, i wanna point out dammit desh VOTE TO MY PREVIOUS POST!!!!
also wanted to point out that you spam not only threads, but megavitamins as well.

also the first post is going to be my smash editorial. all matches will be glorfied and blown up big time.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz sounds good troes....but dont make one for every fkn match...only like real epic ones xD

edits obviously its not 97w865476w438756w8e xxx 476378654386 times better
but its a hell of a lot easier and like 5 time more accurate

WIGI

Smash Champion
pryo i stopped arguing about ti long time ago, desh just wont let it go lol.

so this new ranking system..what happens to the ranks we have right now? and if yoru saying we will ahev 1 day a month to do this..it wont reay be activly changing ranks... it wil only change ince a month?

im just saying, if it aint broke, don't try to fix it.

edit: if its only once a month..there wont be any challenges on thursdays then? the thursdays are only for freidnlies?

Geist

Smash Master
lulz sounds good troes....but dont make one for every fkn match...only like real epic ones xD

edits obviously its not 97w865476w438756w8e xxx 476378654386 times better
but its a hell of a lot easier and like 5 time more accurate
every match will be epic in my journalistic talents. but every match that is epic to begin with shall be recorded. the bast thing is, all i need is a score and im good, ill take it from there. i dont even have to be there when it happens, mmkay?

oh and my new 4 letter name is Iots. nao hear me out.
aAndy, Wigi and Desh you hav failed to answer who would win in a fight, chuck norris or jason bourne. its a survey people!

Crooked Crow

grr accidentally closed it while i was typing!
News on thet 905 crew banner:
Since a Doc render was so hard to find, and I got extremely bored this evening,
I made a Doc drawing and I'm gonna mass edit it for good quality, lines, colours,
and all that fancy stuff in photoshop.. As soon as I get a chance to scan it.

When I do, I'll show you guys the rough draft, and I'll have to get Desh's approval on it
since he's so picky about his Doc pics. Just be patient..

WIGI

Smash Champion
o0o0o0o0 can i have a draw wigi too plzzzzzzz id prefer it over a render..i think..depends hwo good you doc looks. as for his pose... hmm... either missfiring..or just a cool pose...maybey even his modest taunt. who knows..

Geist

Smash Master
samus is easy to find. put samus down on teh banner, there isnt much of a point of putting chars we dun use, even if low tier>high tier.:)

WIGI

Smash Champion
ZOMB, can my wigi shove my finger in samus..(thats not a good way to start a sentance..but anywho) in her arm cannon, then it be like, exploding on her(im on a role-.-) and she gets all burt and stuff. would be te funny...or not..its your choice really.:p

You know what i mean tho? like when bugs bunny plugged elmar's gun, it exploded on him and his "hair" was all spikey and black. it should be like that, and luigi should just be all like..tehee..ness....

Geist

Smash Master
or samus could own luigi, like every time we play, wigi. -.-
green is the color of barf after you eat green jello. =D

dont listen to any advice from wigi, the only reason he hasnt made an official banner is because his ideas are teh sux.

Crooked Crow

green is the color of barf after you eat green jello. =D
How... DARE YOU!?! :mad:

hye im still woprking on teh wigi with a hammer, and its gonna be like.

STOP!

WIGI TIME!
LOL?

Also, boo my sister isn't letting me use the scanner yet =[
The only complain I have about my Doc, is that I didn't make the head big enough,
other than that, I think it's decent for a first drawing I ever made of anything that looked like Mario..
I could easily fix it in photoshop <_<

Allssoo I learned how to do ledgehop dbl laser with Falco easier now <_<
AND to do Zhu's Phantasm Ledgestall.. And to do Samus full jump dbl missiles easier..
lol I still suck with them XD I wish Link could pull off some technical stuff like that..

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
Ranking ideas......Round Robin tourney sounds the best, maybe like once a month? The only problem I foresee is in case someone can't make a tourney which they shouldn't be penalized for, but if they miss a lot then start to drop in rank.

BTW, My new tag in smash is gonna be LRX, but i'm not gonna give out the Full name until I get it changed, since kryptics gonna try and take it.

Crooked Crow

Why does it have to be once a month? <_<
Every Thursday sounds fine to me, but it seems like it would take some time to do the whole thing.
Unless people can't stay for a while, or people can't stay at Desh's place for too long,
Then it shouldn't be too hard.. That, and it's on a school night x_x

If once every week is too much, then make it like a biweekly. heheh
maybe a triweekly.. meh, that's almost the same as once a month..

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't get why everyone would prefer thsi once a month thing, i mean, i enjoy being able to fight for ranks several ties a month, and defending ranks aswell. i think this system is working great..

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
k here's the thing.

Too many times a month means that it's always about ranks. also of there'd be so many, it'd be unfair in case someone can't goto all of them. On top of that, there's other events to consider, and it'd be nice for the thursday "practice" to stay a "practice", to prep people if they were planning on going to something on the Friday/Saturday.

if we are gonna go with this "tournament system" way, it should at least not be every week.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah, teh thing is, whit the system the way it is now, it doesn't matter if you miss a few thursdays, cuz if yoru not thre, you caint be challenged, tehrfore your rank won't change, but if you miss the monthly thing, then your rank will suffer. i think its betetr sticking to waht we already have set up.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
yeah, teh thing is, whit the system the way it is now, it doesn't matter if you miss a few thursdays, cuz if yoru not thre, you caint be challenged, tehrfore your rank won't change, but if you miss the monthly thing, then your rank will suffer. i think its betetr sticking to waht we already have set up.
Lol, I'll just dodge every event then, and be 1st forever.

WIGI

Smash Champion
until your declared inactive and removed from teh rankings lol. its uderstandable to not be able to make it to every thursday or w.e, but i guess there shoul;d be a set limit as to wehn someone is declared inactive and put to the bottom. i unno.

Crooked Crow

What if we combined both ideas? <_<
Thursday practice/challenges could affect you rank, but the Round Robin thing would influence it a lot more.
How did the "I Challenge You!" rank thingy work? wasn't the number of wins recorded
and pretty much made the person's rank? You could take that record,
divide it by 2 or something and add it to the Round Robin record, and make the rank like that..

Meh, I dunno, but I just like the idea of a Brampton PR Tourney Type Thing..

WIGI

Smash Champion
i thik that be ...overwhelmin to organise lol... im just a fan of teh challange system, i used it alot at camp.

Geist

Smash Master
WIGI you know that ledge guard thing sometimes I do with samus when i want your wigi to piss off? with the smash missile after ledge hop? apparently, according to a new thread, that was just discovered officially like 2 days ago 0.0
im really weirded out now.

Geist

Smash Master
im holding onto the ledge, ledgehop and missile you in the face. ive done it a few times, but apparently its new.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah not ringing a bell... i remember at starfurry, one of the gusy samus dropped from the ledge and then wall kicked and plasmad me in the face, then grapple back on.., i was like.. WTF?

Crooked Crow

You talking about the one where you're on the edge, hop, missile, and grab onto the edge right after?
That thing has to be done frame ****ing perfect. It's insane..
If you can do that whenever you want, blowtoes, then much respect to you. o_o

Geist

Smash Master
lol respect yay!
i obviously cant do it 100% of the time, but ive pulled it off mid match agains wigi, desh and sum people at the GTA. its not my favorite though cuz i get punished when i screw up.
i would rather lead it with a wall jump but i havent had enough practice to do that. GC PLIZ:(

Desh.

Smash Lord
but it did get broke =/ my spread sheet got lost track of and plus it easier to take care of
as for ranks...the directors will decide on them through the criteria i posted....but i probably wont be on msn too much unless its on my 360 in wich case msg me if i'm on and i'll respond after my match..other wise the other directors will decide based on consistency, current rank, if they show up to stuff, etc
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=90855

read it ^^^ it has the criteria were basin it on.

WIGI

Smash Champion
llol yeah ur a joureyman now too.

edit. Dude, chris, why change somthing thats working? i think tehf act that you can challange people when you want is great, it allows both casual players and dedicated players to be able to have ranked matches based on their schedual without having to set aside specific dates only for smash, as of now a challange can take less than an hour, easily fitting into a schedual. I do think we should have larger tournements that also effect rank, but i don' think you shoudl do away with the challange system. And why would the directors decide teh ranks. should't who we win and lose to decide our ranks, as in how its working now, withthe challanges?

Desh.

Smash Lord
but its not working ?!?!?! if u look at what i have recorded...nothing makes sense...nothing is accurate
u dont need a specific date...to be ranked...when people see u play and improve and keep consistently getting better... :o *gasp* u'll go up in ranks!?!?! zomg wuz up wit dat?!:o

but i've explained this to u....ur the only 1 who doesnt get it so i'ma stop now.
just play ur best ...keep consistently getting better..and u'll go up. easiest way to put it.

every1 else has agreed on this... every1 else gets it....
so just play hard man...its not all about the freckin ranks...u should be playing melee to play melee...not for a fkn title wich i noticed recently...and i cant keep up with the way we're doing it now....and i'm gonna have some serious lulz when i read blowtroes's editorials rofl.

Crooked Crow

And here's what people have been waiting for all day!

This was just a freehand drawing, so the pose was kinda just something that happened while I was drawing <_<
I just had reference to what his clothes looked like
In the banner, I doubt I'll make his legs visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom