• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Smash Master
that could work...but only problem is A i dun has a ride, maybe ur mom can drive me, and B, hes coming over at like 1:00...it might work out but i was thinking on moving pameer coming over to sunday, all day, at night go to ur place, then monday hang out. either or is managable, but whatever fits everyone elses schedual is better.
BTW =P in halo 3 online I won a four player rumble pit 25-6. BITE ME. In gears of war i took out the entire opposing team as well as a no scope head shot from across feul depot BITE ME. =P even after half a year, I still got it.
lol listen to me brag .
*edit. just go on msn ill be there too.
*edit nvmd i cant get in chris's or mine account for some reason 0.o
*edit so are you coming to chris's or what? cntrlrz pl0x.

WIGI

Smash Champion
im calling now anser the phone this time.
im coming over. i don't haev 360 controlers btu il bring ym gc one lolz

edit.. FRIG HURRY upp i wanna get out of my hosue and play sum smashh... chrisss... why i ahve to wait?

Geist

Smash Master
k so abel is that a challenghe for 8th? or not? speak now rofl cuz im doing my daily update soon...so post back asap
ty.

also..no to the 2 seperate ranks idea? wtf is the point of that?the ranks are to compare players skill. not whos better between tiers.

=/

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
There's a new Link player in B-Town?
We should have a few matches for the title of "Brampton's Link"

And Blowtoes is right.. Me and Wigi CHOSE to be low tiers because they're awesome
But if I really have to in a match, I'll try switching to another character.. maybe like Pichu or something lol

Geist

Smash Master
well..u have to work that out with him...then when u have a chance hold the match remember its best out of 5 and standard rules apply. i'll keepp it in mind as official if u tell me what the score is and everything when it happens.

good luck

(ps tell me how good he is)

editt: ugh this is desh who posted...blowtoes miond telling me when u go on ur accc on my laptop rofl xD

Desh.

Smash Lord
I OFFICIALLY BEAT ANDY AND WIGI ON A TEAM. TWICE.

once with andy using link and wigi using jiggs (there main and secondary)
and once with andy using samus and wigi using kirby)

Desh.

Smash Lord
WIGI: however, i sheidicided(tm) 2 times, and then andy and i fooled around.

DESH: ye its true.... =(

Geist

Smash Master
Wigi no johns=D
the following people got pwnt by my bowser while using their mains:
wigi
Desh

The following people got pwnt by my Zelda while using their mains:
Wigi
Desh

Powerfox, ur next man.
RAWRG I NEVAR GOT TO FACE AANDY D= GRAWR
anywho, wigi are you sure powerfox is allowed to come over monday?
Sorry powerfox, youll have to try and see if you can come to wigi's house.
OMG ill tell you were he lives. I lub his streetname it makes me lawl.
Wigi may i tell him?

Geist

Smash Master
rofl desh u nerd.
*future post of the week*

*edit*
ok waitwaitwaitwait... u beat them BOTH on a team, buuuut, u lost to them each individually. wow im amazed.

powerfox ur next.=P
powerfox, remember to come to wigis monday im definetly spamming this message everywhere that u can reach it just so you know what to do. Paranoid, yes. Crazy........,yes. the only thing thats left is to call you. being a stalker is so totally radical. So dont come to my house, I wont be there.

*edit no.2*
desh, that is technically double posting you just did there, and twice. You were on my account and then yours but it was you not me. Double post. and even though wigi was typing in the post on ur laptop, it was after yours. Double post again 0.0 how dare you
MODS BAN HIM!!

HylianBlade

Smash Rookie
hey blowtoes u wanted to know how good kryptic is... well i can tell u this much.
in the smashfest toxn and i went to yesterday, we played kryptic and he uses marth. he does not wavedash.. but of course he knows whut it is and all the other advanced terms... he uses the important ones he feels like l cancelling and whutever but he doesnt like to wavedash... and he is pretty good overall.. especially for someone who doesn't wavedash... i just wish i had posted before yesterday because i've already played kryptic many times and no offense but i beat him almost everytime.. :p:p in fact he just gave up on the last match i was up 3 stock to 1..

so ya i just need to face him asap offically so i can tell u the results and i can get 8th :)

Crooked Crow

today was really fun lol
2 v 1 is ********, lets never do that again
EVER

also, me and wigi in a samus and kirby team on termina bay was ******** lol
we kept killing and shhoting each other lol

Geist

Smash Master
ugh desh how do you has so many posts? ima spam too.
aAny we gotta face off sometimes, grr i cant beleive my mom picked me up an hour early 0.o

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren..chances are ima form a samus counter aswelll. so better beef up you samus, or find my samus counter-counter. im prolly gonna challenge you when you come over sunday or monday. BWAHAHAHAHA

Crooked Crow

yeah, you left as soon as i came =[
I could've came earlier..
Maybe i shouldn't sleep for like 14 hours on weekends no more..

rofl

also, yay for 6th place
I shoulda taken Wigi to yoshi's story for the last match

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
WTF! Everyone Smashed today without me?!?! BOOOOO!

Also, I don't really need to challenge considering I'm at the top right?

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
eh...In The main post you should probably change the emails from the @ sign, to [at] or (at) or something like that? or else are emails might get picked up by a spam bot.

Crooked Crow

Lol sorry Pyro XD you shoulda been on msn or something
So much crazy stuff happened today

I just found out that my Link ***** on Yoshi's Story cuz Wigi and Desh were afraid to fight me on it LOL
Also Wigi was taunt spiking my Falco like 3 times in 2v1 match and I teched them all XD
Wigi's so awesome with taunt spike, it's insane

But you shoulda came because 2v1 was disgusting lol

Also, yeah fix the emails so those stupid spam bots don't find us D=< *cheesed face*

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah, you left as soon as i came =[
I could've came earlier..
Maybe i shouldn't sleep for like 14 hours on weekends no more..

rofl

also, yay for 6th place
I shoulda taken Wigi to yoshi's story for the last match
not sure how much of a diference it would have made, its a similar stage to waht we played, and it was a close match. who knows, i shulda taken you to mush kingdom a few mroe times. =P

Crooked Crow

yeah i guess.. <_< when I played against computers,
i sucked on yoshi's story and was decent on Dreamland XD I dunno how something like that could happen
And those **** mushroom kingdom stages... they should be banned lol

all of our matches were so close

Desh.

Smash Lord
honestly wigi...i dno wtf happened when i challenged u ...and i doubt u got that much better in like 2 hours...i honestly sandbagged that challenge.
+ my gay as controller...btw the fkn joysticks broken =/ its like..saggy..
meh w.e

no johns but u should know i can still pwn ur *** =]

p.s its no johns...my controller really has been broked..i think i sat on it..

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah i guess.. <_< when I played against computers,
i sucked on yoshi's story and was decent on Dreamland XD I dunno how something like that could happen
And those **** mushroom kingdom stages... they should be banned lol

all of our matches were so close
lol NEVER! mwhahahahahaha, i gues technically you can bann one stagge at the begining, so id ban your favourite, and id still ahve at east one mush kingdom to play you on mhahahah.

honestly wigi...i dno wtf happened when i challenged u ...and i doubt u got that much better in like 2 hours...i honestly sandbagged that challenge.
+ my gay as controller...btw the fkn joysticks broken =/ its like..saggy..
meh w.e

no johns but u should know i can still pwn ur *** =]

p.s its no johns...my controller really has been broked..i think i sat on it..

uh chris, i acualy did get better overnight, i read up on techniques, and watching you adn andy fight 5 rounds helped me learn both andys and your tactics... i understand your controller not working, but, you didn't seem to have any troubles with it when you " beat" both me and andy at the same time. often, direction problems is the person, not teh controller, i do it alot with jggs. resting when i want to b over.

Desh.

Smash Lord
in this case....my controller is VISIBLY broken ...all i'm saying is i would've done a lot better if not win...
and dont deny that for not only the reason my controller is broken but also because i've won every challenges before not to mention most matches >.>
and if ur wondering why i bring this up now...its because if i had broughten it up before hand during our match or right after i would've been "no johns"'d "excuses"'d

and more >.>

but w.e i'ma try n find out wtf is wrong with it or else no smash for a bit.. im broke after my 360

Crooked Crow

I thought we were playing by tournament rules and both mushroom kingdom stages were banned <_<
Yoshi's story, however, is neutral and counterpickable lol

We'll see sometime next week what happens when we face each other officially :p

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol well honestly hes right...
and + techinically we already had a ranked match this week..that means we had 2 extra today >.>

so really i think today was basically wasted cuz REALLY none of them should count specially if were supposed to be playing by tourny rules and by our pr rules..everything should go back to the way they were.

Crooked Crow

hell no
NO BOBZ K

grr mushroom kingdom isn't even a real stage
it's like.. the wobbles of all stages
just hacks

Desh.

Smash Lord
i didnt say i was GOIN to change it back
cuz then i'de be contradicting the rules AGAIN...lets just make sure we dont let dum crap happen again...but unless i can get my controller fixed ima be smashless

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm... well, i on;y challange you once..andy once, and brne once. so i caint cahllenge you andy or bren until sunday. you challenged bren, me . so youc aint challenge use. andy challanged you. so he ciant challenge you till sunday. so... none of us challenged to same person mrope than once. therfore not breaking teh rules.

Desh.

Smash Lord
but we couldnt challenge each other cuz of our matches on thursday
so therefore yes we were...twice. =/
the ranks just got (as curly would say ) "effed in the eh"

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't think i challanged anyone formaly on thursday. yeah.. i didn't challenge anyone in ranked match on thursday, dunno bout you, but all my matches were legit.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i know but we cant have more then 1 RANKED match with some1
and because our first one was technically not challenged but we had to do it
that takes 1 of our challenges towards us. meaning that we couldn't challenge eachother.

other than that i dont see any reason why anything should be changed...my controller is my fault

WIGI

Smash Champion
You can challenge a person a maximum times of four per month. This means you can only a challenge a person once per week. You can CHALLANGE other people during that week, but you can't CHALLANGE the same person twice. If someone declines a challenge, that does not go towards your limited number of challenges.

this Clearly sates that i can Challange more than one person per week. it also says you caint CHALLANGE the same person twice. Not have ranked match with the same person twice. Meaning, i can challange you, and you can challange me in teh same week. Also, even if you couldn't have a ranked match with teh same person 2 times in a week. it would't have effected me.

observe.

my first challange: i challenged chris. I lost, no change in rank
second challenge: i challanged blowtoes. I lost, no change in rank.
Andy challanges desh. Wins. switch ranks.
i challange andy. I win, switch ranks.

so far i ahve not fought any rank abttles twice.
then you challanged me, and lost, no cahnge in rank. so even if i wasn't allowed having this 2nd ranked match with you, it wouldn't have made a diference, therfore, my matches were al done folowing your rules.

Desh.

Smash Lord
WE HAD ONE ON THURSDAY? REMEMBER THE ONE WHERE I PULLED MY SHEIK? yea. thats a ranked match correct? i think that would count as a challenge? yes? on both parts we challenged eachother to see who got a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom