• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
no...every1 lectures me...they dont believe me when i say im the messiah...im the smash massiah.

OMFG IM COPY RIGHTING THAT.

desh "the smash massiah"

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
RAWR. IT'S THE ANGRY PYRO AGAIN.
Stop using this as a chat room. You both are on msn.

OMG WIGI.

PLEASE delete that unesscesary quote.
Oh how I wish for Mod privellages.

Desh.

Smash Lord
OK IM ONLY GOING TO POST THIS FOR YOU GUYS A FEW TIMES IN CASE U DONT CHECK THE ORIGINAL POST OR UR DISLEXIC.

The directors discussed how rankings will work, and this is how it's going down.
Our ranks will be based on challenges.
Anyone can challenge whoever they want. If a person challenges someone of a higher rank, the higher ranked person MUST accept. If a higher ranked person challenges a person of a lower rank, the person with the lower rank does have the option to decline the challenge. Casual matches do not count as ranked matches. The two playing the match must both agree for it to become a ranked match, and the above rules must apply.

There is a limit to how many times you can challenge someone per month.
You can challenge a person a maximum times of four per month. This means you can only a challenge a person once per week. You can challenge other people during that week, but you can't challenge the same person twice. If someone declines a challenge, that does not go towards your limited number of challenges.

BEFORE A RANKED MATCH OCCURS:
You must consult any of the four directors.

Got it so far?

Now, some of you might be thinking: "I live nowhere near this Desh guys house!"
Because of this problem, I will try to hold a BiMonthly ranked tournament. At the beginning of this tournament, all ranks will be lost. How you preform and place in the tournament in the end determines your rank. You have time to challenge and improve your rank inbetween the tournaments.
If you cannot attend a ranked tournament:
You are sent to the bottom of the ranks.
You also get 2 extra challenges to try and get your rank back up.

RANKED MATCHES WILL NOT COUNT UNLESS YOU INFORM A DIRECTOR PRIOR TO THE MATCH.
Ranks will be kept and posted on this page.
Each persons number of challenges will be kept track of myself.

READ THIS ^^^^

IF YOU DONT YOU CANNOT BE ENTERED IN THE RANKINGS AND IT SUCKS TO BE YOU.

/capslock

edit: wigi please take out that extremely, long, and unneeded quote rofl

and tnks for pointing it out xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
RAWR. IT'S THE ANGRY PYRO AGAIN.
Stop using this as a chat room. You both are on msn.

OMG WIGI.

PLEASE delete that unesscesary quote.
Oh how I wish for Mod privellages.

srry, didn't know

edit: HoLY CRAP UNIQUE ENTRYS ARE BAK FOR BRAWL!

Desh.

Smash Lord
Note On The Rankings Challenges:

All Challenges/results Will Be Held On The first Post Of The Thread...not The Topic...blowtoes Post.

All Results From Ranked Matches And Challenges Will Be Kept There As Welll As On My Comp.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok, ill tell em, i talked to desh bout this and he agreed, so its true and in effect even tho its coming from a non member/planner/director/organizer guy.

you can only challenge someone who is 2 ranks above or 2 ranks below you,(for now, thsi number migth change when more pple come) this is to avoid people getting lucky in last place, and beating first place then sudenly being in first. this allows fair movement up and down the ranks.

i also have anotehr idea me and chris havn't fully discussed, so il ask you guys.

right now, whne someone wins a challenge, the winner takes the higher rank. And the looser, receives the winner's old rank. Personaly, i think thsi is unfair, bbecause, if rank 3 beats rank 1, it doesn't mean rank one should be beneath rank 3. Instead, i think that the looser of the match should simple go down one rank. and the winner still assumes the higher rank.

in the case that a higher rank chalenges a lower rank, and looses, the lower rank wil take the place of the higher rank, and the higehr rank will drop down one spot.

what do u guys think? yes no? maybey?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Alright, I just got home from school..
Sorry I didn't say anything in this thread yesterday, as soon as I got home,
I just went to sleep for like.. 12 hours haha
Anyways, it was really fun coming to practice.

Hahah, blowtoes, Samus isn't there because she's a high tier betch. =P

lol sorry blowtoes, I swear i thought i put "she" lol my bad

About the rankings, for now, I think that Wigi deserves a place higher than me..
Technically, he DID beat me in a 3 round match.. But both times when I faced your Luigi, we were on FD,
and your wavedash kills me.. lol We'll play next time to see how it goes.

Looks like the Bi-Weekly is next we-.. oh sh** it's tomorrow!

Geist

Smash Master
ok, ill tell em, i talked to desh bout this and he agreed, so its true and in effect even tho its coming from a non member/planner/director/organizer guy.

you can only challenge someone who is 2 ranks above or 2 ranks below you,(for now, thsi number migth change when more pple come) this is to avoid people getting lucky in last place, and beating first place then sudenly being in first. this allows fair movement up and down the ranks.

i also have anotehr idea me and chris havn't fully discussed, so il ask you guys.

right now, whne someone wins a challenge, the winner takes the higher rank. And the looser, receives the winner's old rank. Personaly, i think thsi is unfair, bbecause, if rank 3 beats rank 1, it doesn't mean rank one should be beneath rank 3. Instead, i think that the looser of the match should simple go down one rank. and the winner still assumes the higher rank.

in the case that a higher rank chalenges a lower rank, and looses, the lower rank wil take the place of the higher rank, and the higehr rank will drop down one spot.

WARNING- EXTREMELY LARGE POST
chris i mentioned this before on msn, and ill say it again. To stop this whole, lucky dude in last place from taking the top, it should be best out of 5, cuz there is absolutely no way the guy is gunna screw up more than two whole rounds.
Also, rank should be determined by percentage and averages of wins, not the number of wins someone has, because a guy in last could technically have more wins if he played more games.
If someone is heading directly for first place, i dont believe he should just bypass everyone else in between. If you want to challenge someone ahead of you you should challenge everyone between you both, so there is no opportunity bias. In contrast to that, if someone ahead of someone wants to challenge someone below, its direct. But it shouldnt count towrds their win %, cuz that is not fair at all.
2up 2down is a good idea, but it should only be the standard, not the solid rule, or else it gets restricting and boring and repetitive.

If it sounds all too complicated to compute, please take a microsoft excel class.

now for short news.

Steve? pliz be really nice and let meh borrow ur really godly orange controller. That wii controller is from hell.

Jason, u said ur coming over to my house sun-mon w/pameer, is that still going?

And Stephen, we need to find a time to finish that deal...any ideas?

Ill try and do my best not to double post lest you report me, though i count 3 double posts after you warned everyone...you were talking to me werent you?

powerfox, ima eat you for smash toast.

Stephen good luck recruting new members. GO WIN THAT 50 BUCKS!!

Oh and someone please tell me what all this talk about halo, xboxes and weekends? im intrested and i wanna own at a game i can own at, bring gears, halo 3 and halo 2 if anyone is bringing such items anywhere.

Desh, plz tell me you got ur 360. plz.
Desh, also what ever happened to those mlg tickets?
and lmao at these arguments. desh, wigi, really...you make make me laugh...

if pyro becomes a mod this thread is doomed, so really, no more 10 word replies. This is not a 10 word reply, if you havent noticed.

k thats about it blowtoes has spoken. Remember pm me for challenges.
for anyone whos anyone: my email adress is yoshi_rider@yahoo.com
yeh u heard me right. wanna fight about it? add me

And aandy, hooooooly crap. OMG. really. im gonna hammer of dawn ur house foo.
SAMUS IS A CHICK, NOTICE THE BOOBS ON ZERO SUIT SAMUS.
ALSO SAMUS IS IN THE MIDDLE OF MIDDLE TIER. ZOMG.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k buddy in that fkn suit its impossible to differentiate between guy and girl...

also samus is too much better then the low tier chars
wich is why our banner is low tier only
samus = under rated there for not in our banner. done.
and i got my 360. =3

Crooked Crow

Lol sorry about that I was thinking in my head "SHE!!" but i mistyped it and didn't look over it..
Besides, the Banner is kind of.. crowded.. I couldn't fit everyone in there,
so I just put whatever characters I could.. I couldn't help but be a liiiiittle bit biased. :p

Expect the basic layout for those bar sigs to be done by tonight.

Desh.

Smash Lord
this is not a double post. this is blowtoes haxing desh's computer.
HEY DESH! IM STARTING TO WONDER WHETHER YOU'RE A BOY ARE GIRL, SINCE U FAIL AT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN BOY AND GIRL. =P
and its skill before tier n00b. ugh dun u know that?
and if samus is quote, underrated, then why isnt she on the banner, seeing how roy is on there*shudders*
it doesnt matter if she is better than the other low tiers, she still is low tier. If it says brampton smashers, and ima brampton smasher, and i main samus, we should be graced by samus's presence...
no one has to do anything, obviously if i want something done, ill do it myself.=P
cheers, blowtoes.

*edit, you could always take out roy.

Only you can prevent forest fires, wear a condom.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok bren. your deadly and wrongly confuzzled. im not going to your house sunday-monday. you are sleeping oevr at my hosue sunday-monday, along with will(the cool one, Willy..mohawk...) and probably kev. will is bringing his xbox and if kev sleeps over hel bring his 360. will wants to fight u in any halo. but if kev doesn't sleep over, it wil be 1 or 2. desh and pyro might come over sudnay night for a whiel to chill, but tehy caint sleep over. then monday, i migth go see bee movie with ma g.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
srry, didn't know

edit: HoLY CRAP UNIQUE ENTRYS ARE BAK FOR BRAWL!
HOLY CRAP WE'VE KNOWN THIS SINCE OCTOBER 11th!!

I agree with the 2 rank rule. I should put it on the Topic post. But yeh, I'd have to disagree with the second part of the idea Wigi. If Rank 3 can beat Rank 1, I think they deserve to switch. Done.

Also, everyone stop haxxing Desh =P .

blowtoes said:
if pyro becomes a mod this thread is doomed, so really, no more 10 word replies. This is not a 10 word reply, if you havent noticed.
Rawr, I sent a PM to a couple of mods, and Wak pm'd be back and owned me. But I sent him another PM to put up a fight. This was Wak's first reply:
Wak said:
I saw that you asked to be a moderator and you have received a cargaison of warnings and infractions... And they are part of half of the time you've been here. I don't think someone can change from a troll to a moderator in a month.

Another thing is your senority on this forumi would be enough to refuse this demand.

Plus, chester will agree, to mod anything coming from quebec, you need to be able to speak french, or else you will get banned. Law 101.

But that's just me. The only thing I tell you is don't expect anything right now that would include a red name, because of the number of red cards you got.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
905! We need a crew banner!

In other news, today I brutally owned Zack. We played SO many matches and he only won like 2 of them. I was using Falco, and he was using Fox, and the matches were kind of even. But then I switched to Sheik and he only beat me once. I beat him like over 10 times in a row /flex. After he beat me, we decided not to play anymore because it was fluke /flexX2 .

So yeh, I am OFFICIALLY the best in Brampton. I think I could even take on ToXn now. You got that right buddy, it's a challenge.

ATTN! J'ai une idée!
How about we have a RANKINGS LIST for everyone's high tiers, and then we have a SEPERATE RANK LIST for everyone's Mid/low/bottom tiers. That way it'd be more fair to people like Andy and Wigi, and it would also encourage people to play other characters.

YOU ALL BETTER READ THIS LONG POST.

WIGI

Smash Champion
pyro, great idea...but not yet..i think your liitle comitee has enough on their plates right now managing the rankings as they are right now, i say let them establish the first rankings, then add a second on later when tehres mroe pple and weve gotten the wrinkles out.

and pyro, i completly agree with you now about the whole swithing rank when sumone wins, becasue of the 2 up 2 down rule (2u2d) the rule i thought about is unnessasary, it would be however, if tehre was no 2u2d rule, cuz first and last places switching...just deosn't make sense.

edit for sake of not duble posting.

bren, i know ur stayn at chris tonight, hopefully we can chill teh 3 of us tomorow, play a few freindlies, and DESH. i would like to challenge you. if yoru wanting to accept. maybey bren to xD. ive mustered up my sheik counter char... bewareee.......0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo... but ye brne find out if u can sleep over sudnay, my rents sayd yes to u will and kev.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The 2 rank rule is perfect, and you don't make much sense =P .

But yeh, next thursday at Chris' we'll make the Lowtier ranks and the official High Tier ranks. The high tier ranks will basically be the ranks we have right now maybe.

WIGI

Smash Champion
The 2 rank rule is perfect, and you don't make much sense =P .

But yeh, next thursday at Chris' we'll make the Lowtier ranks and the official High Tier ranks. The high tier ranks will basically be the ranks we have right now maybe.
i definatly realize the second rule i made is stupid. stick with teh 2u2d lolz...beuty is, when we get more people we can change it to like... 2u3d, or 4u4d, or... r2 d2:p anyways i wont be on until like.... 10 tonight c yall' of yall later.

Crooked Crow

I refuse to play a high tier! You know I discriminate against them!
They won't let DK hang out with him just because he's brown. =[

I don't think I will use a different character for the ranking thing because I'm only decent with Link..
I can use other characters including high tiers, but I'm like average or below average with them.
I think my Link is better than them. <_<

Also, I'm done the tag thing.
I'll take requests for different characters and include colours, please.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/KotoHaru/Sigs/Brampton-Tag_Link.png

Crooked Crow

Oh crap! My bad lol I had to redo the text a few times, so yeaahh.. <_<
Also, yeah!
I'll start on the Sheik one, what colour? that Blue/Purple thing Sheik has?
If you want Sheik in any of her alternative colours, it can be done too

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I use Sheik's original colours. Also, a Falco's red costume would be sweet too! =D

So guys, aAndy for our newest member of "905!" ?

Desh.

Smash Lord
i already had asked him a while back so i guess hes in xD we all want him in so yea

and also ..andy can u pl0x make me a blue doc one with the mushroom kingdom symbol like u have for the triforce on urs =] thanks u !!!!

and u'll know whats appropriate in terms of colour for a blue doc =]

ty

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
K just got back from some smashfest in brampton, 2 guys there were good, abel and mark (don't knows abels smashboards account, and the mark kid doesn't even have one)

BTW Ban that kryptic kid from the rankings until he pays me my money match $$$

aw **** is the next one next week? oh well smash > poon

WIGI

Smash Champion
Ive decided to join the 905. But im nto changing to hi tier. Andy and i don't want to lol. so to bad steve.:p

green wigi would be nice to plz, can u put WIGI on it sumwhere to? when your done the others, thx.

Crooked Crow

I know this is last minute, but can anyone in Brampton who's going to
GTA Bi Weekly/Smashturbation take me with them? =D
I also got a friend in 'Sauga that wants to go too.
I think it might be too much to ask anyone to drive there and to the Bi-Weekly though..

WIGI

Smash Champion
dude srry im nto goin, add me on msn tho, my e-mails on the front page, oh and chris, could you remover the @.com plz, i don't want to get spam e-mailed.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k wigi will do later ...andy...normally if im getting rides i can pick people up from where ever but unfortunately due to stupidity and complaints the dates of biweeklies got changed and thus makes it nearly impossible for me to go ...

otherwise i could've probably gone where ever =/
sorry man...next time im giving rides i'll let u know...tell me how the biweekly goes!

if u end up going..if not u should come by one of our places for smash

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris and bren wht are you doing tomorow?? cuz ima be m9ghty bored.

edit.

acually..bedtime. ttyl

Crooked Crow

Wait, you having another smashfest at your place tomorrow, Desh?

If anyone close is doing anything and no one can get a ride,
then I guess I might go to one of your things instead.

I still have hope..

Desh.

Smash Lord
uuhhhh wigi wanna come ovar? see if u can find 2 extra 360 controllers befor eu come...3 player halo ftw? better... 3 player GEARs ftw?

or i unno but sure i accept ur challenge *yawn*

HylianBlade

Smash Rookie
Heyy i'm a brampton smasher too. Near Gore Road. Anyways yeah i just played with ToXn today and we also go to the same school. I've talked to pyroloserkid on msn.... and this is a new account and my real one so if you could add me to the list that would be great: 'HylianBlade'

Any questions about me just ask steven (ToXn) oh and btw my name is abel. ya thanx

I also think i played kryptic today... if hes daniel

Desh.

Smash Lord
hey abel xD
welcomes to what i like to call
*dramatic pause*
TEH MATRIX.

not really but ye...um sure thing i'll add you to the ranks...read the topic post to understand more on how we operate ranks if ur wondering why ur dead last its because ur new and currently unranked...and u'll hear all about that on the topic thread.

and alsoooooo ..... I used my challenge gainst toes today since i wont see him for 2 weeks lol...we're soooo close ..almost even...i almost had it at 2 wins a piece but screwed **** up lol...hes teh better fairs and squares..but ...but... I WAS SO FKN CLOSE GODDAM MISSILE. JEEZ.

anyways yea...i'll add u up on the ranks and stuf...

BUT SERIOUSLY U BETTER READ THE INFO ON RANKS.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
K just got back from some smashfest in brampton, 2 guys there were good, abel and mark (don't knows abels smashboards account, and the mark kid doesn't even have one)

BTW Ban that kryptic kid from the rankings until he pays me my money match $$$

aw **** is the next one next week? oh well smash > poon
Yeh, I have that Abel kid on MSN...
Heyy i'm a brampton smasher too. Near Gore Road. Anyways yeah i just played with ToXn today and we also go to the same school. I've talked to pyroloserkid on msn.... and this is a new account and my real one so if you could add me to the list that would be great: 'HylianBlade'

Any questions about me just ask steven (ToXn) oh and btw my name is abel. ya thanx

I also think i played kryptic today... if hes daniel
There he is!

Ive decided to join the 905. But im nto changing to hi tier. Andy and i don't want to lol. so to bad steve.:p

green wigi would be nice to plz, can u put WIGI on it sumwhere to? when your done the others, thx.
See, but...rawr fine.

I still say we have 2 different rankings though. One for high tiers and one for Mid/low/bottom.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i concur..but again, let the first rankings settle down so we don't overlode chris just yet. chris, what time should i come over? i wont be abel to get 360 controlelrs unles i talk to kev and we go to his house. then its 5 player halo..or 4 player halo 3. lol.

HylianBlade

Smash Rookie
Ya lollol steven... daniel (kryptic) owes me 5$ lol.. we both ***** him in 1v1 and 2v2 at the smashfest. omg and too bad i didnt add myself to the rankings b4 the smashfest because i KILLED daniel 1v1 ALL the time. i wanna challenge him for 8th spot.. oh well maybe later

PS. - so steven howd u like the one match where i three stocked ur fox :p:p lolol but anyways ur marth just owns me.. but only by one or 2 stock :)... i gottsta practise.
Now the 905 clan has a link playa haha

Desh.

Smash Lord
hey its blowtoes haxing desh again. Wigi, i dunno when u shpu;d come over but the rule is you have to bring at least 1 360 controller. And, i thought you were coming over here sunday-monday. crap i already made plans with pameer to come over monday 0.o
well i might be able to arrange something, but now this sleepoverwith all of us is on standby for meh. -.-
oh and desh used his challenge to challenge me after our official match, after i owned him several times =D jking they were good matches, BUT, i did manage to 4 stock his dock and pwn his sheik w/my zelda. my power is growing...

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmmm... how bout, you still sleep over sunday, then pammer goes to yoru house monday afternoon with you? cuz i think i might be bowling/ seeing a movie monday afternoon. and tell chris ti answer his phone, ive called 3 times. !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom