• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uh.. controller.. acualy i just tested the clear caot and primed my buttons. if mine work yours wil come by very easily. and wil probably look better. cuz no doub't i wil elarn from teh first ones. my paint cracked a bit after the 2nd caot of da clear, but nothing thast not easily fixed.

Chris be prepared that there might be a delay on your controller, im nto sure when i wil be able to go buy your paint, hopefully this week, but probably not tomorow or thursday.. tomorow is just ghey for me and thursday im going to my g's house for dinner. and then going wit her to sum concert thng shes in. so i gues that means i wont be there on thursday lol. but tomorow i wil have you controller sannded primed and ready to paint. and i might be able to get started on your bottons. you wanted white bittons right?

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea buttons white fo sho. and cant you go during ur lunch like today? if its not too much trouble xD ur already being nice doing it for me xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
ih nop, i gats half hour classes tomorow and i don't want to go after school. i might get it thursday at lunch. i cut it close getting back to school on time today though
but don't fret, right now, me haveing your paint deosn't effect teh timeline, cuz i don't need it yet, right now its just sanding and priming..sanding and priming.. and il do ur bottons.

frig. i duuno if its the tepmurature, or the paint or what, but the paint on my controller cracked alot after the clear caot. no cleu why. not sure why everyone on teh thread was using clear coats. so far they have done no good for me. anyone ahve any clue hat im doing wrong?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
lol yeah XD tomorrow at HB, school stats at 11:30am and each class is like 30 mins, including lunch, but that's still pretty kickass XD

How much money do you think it's gonna cost for me to pay for the stuff?

And are mindgames learnable, Move Trainer Pyro? it's TM 28, just to remind you
Why can't Wigi come too, again?

Desh.

Smash Lord
wigis going to some concert w/ his g.
and it'll prolly cost you about 20$ cuz i'm basically paying for ya'lls primer and clear coat...i think.

oh wait....i dont think i'm talkin bout what ur talking bout...if u talk about the biweekly...bring 30$...u prolly wont end up needing it...but just in case u wanna enter a lot of crap...but yea..i unno...bring food if u want unless u wanna walk to wendies...in wich case..bring a lil extra money =/
cuz he wont be ordering foods. i'm thinkin we hit up wendy's

watchu guys sayin?

p.s yes that means u need money unless u wanna be sittin at wendy's eatin a nutella sandwich rofl xD that is if u want wendies i guess =/ in wich case if u dont..bring food. =/

Crooked Crow

So uh, $30 is enough for everything?
I think that's an okay amount to ask my mom <_<
If it sounds REALLY important, I can probably get $50.. but I doubt it..
$30 will be enough, right?

And ****it Wigi, GAMES OVER GIRLS LOLOL jk

IT WASN'T A RUMOR, STEVE. >=[
"PITY FINAL SMASHES" FTL. =[ At least you can turn it off, I think.
You CAN turn off Final Smashes. It's been confirmed =D

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz pity smashes...yuck
LOL what a waste. they coulda put in a new char instead of that =/
well...thank god for item switch rofl.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok andy... your controler. wil probably be 15-20, cuz im almosy out of green.but chnaces are you wont need to pay for primer..cuz i just got a brand new can.

Desh.

Smash Lord
indeed we does. well...wigi does. i just buy all the crap >.> lol jk
yea we do though. just give wigi a controller and money for paint and he'll do it i think =/

Geist

Smash Master
no he said final smash can be turned off AFTER he mentioned pity smash. so im pretty sure if you turn off final smash pity smash is automatically off or something.

lulz pity smashes...yuck
you havn't seen the muffin post have you?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128207

so i hear u guize do controller paintjobs
WIGI does controller paintjobs. Desh does controller blowjobs.

lol
David remember at the last GTA I was in, and after the second blackout I was wearing that fuzzy hat and like 10 people came up to me like
"hey david" and I was like
"I'm not David lolz." Then you came by and I said
"hey dude want your hat back" and you were all like
"**** no ***** i'll **** you up mother****er why the **** would I want that ***** *** mother****ing hat back ****ing ***** after its been on your ***** *** mother****ing head? You ****ing keep it *********** mother****er ill ****ing tear your head off *****" so I was like
"na really you can have it back. I stole it off desh" then you said like
"**** you ***** why the **** would you take my ****ing hat back you mother****ing ***** *** ***** **** your mom you mother****er."

dragon hawk </3 blowtoes.:(

ps i owe david 10$

Crooked Crow

no he said final smash can be turned off AFTER he mentioned pity smash. so im pretty sure if you turn off final smash pity smash is automatically off or something.
I mean if Final Smashes are on, you can turn off the Pity Final Smash, because that's seriously gay lol

Geist

Smash Master
i unno. our matches usually dont result in a 2 stock difference...
and if it did, and someone was killed from a final smash, it would only be 1 stock difference. of course IF it hits.
I dont find it really all that much of a game destroyer.

OH before I forget, Chris, tomorrow when stephen comes over to your house, i told him to drop off his GC, and ill pay him later. WIGI drop off my memory card pliz and keep it in stephens GC.
um just to double check, you wanted 30$ stephen right?

Crooked Crow

I still think Pity Final Smashes aren't for competitive play.. Those invincibility frames when you come back from a stock is enough to start a good combo or finish them off, we don't need to give them an extra arm <_<

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
Heyyy... I'm pretty shure I'm comming tomorrow... IF theres a practise or not... because i looked at the front page and it doesn't say anything for tomrrow.

Desh, if u read this, could u post a msg to me saying if theres a practise tmrw, and if i have to bring anything other than my controller... ty

WIGI

Smash Champion
i does controllers... i wanna put pics up on teh step by step progress of desh controler... how do i add pics? do they HAVE to be hosted?

WOW LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

WIGI

Smash Champion
i does controllers... i wanna put pics up on teh step by step progress of desh controler... how do i add pics? do they HAVE to be hosted?

Desh.

Smash Lord
yes they do. otherwise how u thinks they be on intranets? nub. >.> but yea i wanna see it too xD

also abel: practise fo sheezy mah neezy.
sorry for not updating >.>

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
p.s yes that means u need money unless u wanna be sittin at wendy's eatin a nutella sandwich rofl xD that is if u want wendies i guess =/ in wich case if u dont..bring food. =/
LMFAO NUTELLA OWNS SO SHUT UP. <3

I mean if Final Smashes are on, you can turn off the Pity Final Smash, because that's seriously gay lol
You can turn off Final Smashes in General, but not ONLY the Pity Smash.
Also, if you ever play Brawl at my house, final smashes are on. End of Discussion.
Also, if you see a sticker or CD, you MUST grab it.

lulz pity smashes...yuck
Pity Smashes own. =S

This way you guys might have a chance against me.

Crooked Crow

I like Final Smashes and I'd play with them, but Pity FS's is just kinda dumb unless I'm playing with my brother or cousins or nephew lol
We don't know if you can play with Final Smashes without Pittys, but I'm really hoping there's a way to turn Pittys off <_<

I understand why you would want the CDs, but not the stickers <_< I never even cared about trophies in melee lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i love how they add cd's to things like pokemon. its like they want us to play with items on. maybey hes saying.. hrm.. these competetive pple shuld play with items. but what does he know. and yeah. finial smashes are somthing that realy diferntiate melle and brawl. so truning them of beacuse they don't fit the rules of melle is stupid. its a diferent game. open your minda a bit. final smashes should definatly be in.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i disagree completely =/
it may be a different title but keep in mind its still smash >.>

"The game-changing Final Smash." quoted from todays update.
pity final smash = dumb. if your losing, you're clearly not skilled enough to win. no "second chances" if you lose u deserve to. if you lose cuz someone got a stock on u from a FS and then u screwed up a tech and died....isnt right.

its a GAME CHANGING thing. if you get pity smashes after a 2 stock difference or something i just find it dumb....and if u end up winning after getting a pity smash. even dumber. you should win on skill and skill alone. none of this "well i was losing so i get to take a stock of of you" b.s .

face it. it CAN give an unfair advantage. especially if the person WINNING gets it. wich i guess would make a difference besides make the match go quicker...but you never know what come back people could make if they dont get KO'd by a FS.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i disagree completely =/
it may be a different title but keep in mind its still smash >.>

"The game-changing Final Smash." quoted from todays update.
pity final smash = dumb. if your losing, you're clearly not skilled enough to win. no "second chances" if you lose u deserve to. if you lose cuz someone got a stock on u from a FS and then u screwed up a tech and died....isnt right.

its a GAME CHANGING thing. if you get pity smashes after a 2 stock difference or something i just find it dumb....and if u end up winning after getting a pity smash. even dumber. you should win on skill and skill alone. none of this "well i was losing so i get to take a stock of of you" b.s .

face it. it CAN give an unfair advantage. especially if the person WINNING gets it. wich i guess would make a difference besides make the match go quicker...but you never know what come back people could make if they dont get KO'd by a FS.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Desh, you're what people call a tourneyPhag or "elitist" .

It's a new game. Give sh*t a chance. You're making me sad.

Crooked Crow

Yeah, tourneyPAHG
umm, I still think Pity FS's won't be in competitive play, even if FS's have a chance..
Honestly, the few seconds of invincibility frames are enough <_<

I don't even know how much trophies I have.. Maybe all of them, I don't know <_<

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok controller update. srry if the pics are big. not my fault. and desh. it is a new game, its not melle, so until it comes out don't treat it like melle.

oops. i broke it. cntroller after being dissasembed and sanded.

Controller after primer 1st coat. and *sigh* cuz of deshs nagging, im doing the plug aswell

detail on controler.. not sure why i put it here.. its only primer lol.

Desh.

Smash Lord
all i'm saying is. in tourny play. FS definitely not. I proved my point...it would screw with competitive smash....
but for casual play i'm all for it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ugh you and thinking you have "proved ur point." when realy all you have done was voice your opinion. you hvan't proved anything, you gave one option that could be true, but not nesasarily. and i don't lok at the keyboard when i type.. hence why my spelling sucks so much.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k pictur plix.

someones winning 3-1 in stocks.
they screw up a tech. and die. While they are dying/ respawning or w.e...smash bawl spawns. person losing (now 2-1 stock) breaks smash bawl while the winning side clearly cannot get it. when invinsibility wears off. *bam* suddenly its a tie.

the thing is the games been really floated up. everything lighter. so like 1 FS =death.
its just that FS can give a really unfair advantage.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k pictur plix.

someones winning 3-1 in stocks.
they screw up a tech. and die. While they are dying/ respawning or w.e...smash bawl spawns. person losing (now 2-1 stock) breaks smash bawl while the winning side clearly cannot get it. when invinsibility wears off. *bam* suddenly its a tie.

the thing is the games been really floated up. everythings lighter. so like 1 FS =death.
its just that FS can give a really unfair advantage.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol.. only post quik reply once! and chris your showing the worst case scenario. its not always gonna happen like that. most times it will be a good fight for the ball. wich alos makes it more fun and tense.

Desh.

Smash Lord
probably tomor.

and notice the point of competitive SMASH (not ssbM. overall SMASH) is indeed to see who is better skillfully? (along with having fun but if ur not having fun playing smash w/o FS ur weird. sorry lol.)

also show me another scenario that isnt completely useless?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
If you can't have fun playing without Final Smashes you're not weird, you just have a different defnition of what is fun for you. What is fun for someone may not be fun for another.

TourneyPhag.

WIGI

Smash Champion
dude. is poker 100% skill? no. you get lucky. wich is a part of almost al competivness. but i think, luck also depends on how skilled you are, cuz if yoru really skilled, you can turn bad luck into somthing good for you. like a good poker player can bluff even the worst hand.

Desh.

Smash Lord
you're comparing gambeling to something that takes an extreme amount of skill.
no. leave.

anyone with luck can win a poker tournament.

i wanna see someone with luck win a smash tourny.

ok and pyro i guess i worded that incorrectly.

if you have fun playing melee...and you dont have fun playing brawl w/o FS....ur weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom