• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Patooty/Tiep = Best Samus in Canada >.>
Who are you?

Attention people! You won't believe you eyes when you see this! A second update that was supposedly going to be posted tomorrow was leaked! I found this information while lurking the blog and took a quick screenshot of it before it was deleted. Check it out!

Desh.

Smash Lord
^^^^^genius.

and pyro dont be so rude to our b-town guest D=
he was a previous torontonian as a child and now resides in richmond b.c as one of b.c's top smashers =D
hes ranked 5th on b.c pr =]

yea. hes 1337. watch urself buddy >=|
<3

Desh.

Smash Lord
=D sorry for not lurking the brawl threads and making an opiniotive thread without knowing its been made for =D
not to mention combatting their horrible arguements alone =]

also, noobie for brampton ranks? =D

Geist

Smash Master
nuh uh. they never said they did. they just said they didnt see how it would work.
and you explained it. and they were satisfied >.<

so i told you so =#
They never said anything close to the lines of "oh that makes more sense" after I tried to clarify. What are you talking about? You even posted saying we might post a vid of it actually being used later. dont be ignorant. admit that it would be better with some solid footage.

Bren = the Phanna of Brampton/Canada? XD
xD

me n bren smashed from 7pm friday-12pm sunday =D
smash boot camp ftw? rofl xD
2 days straight. :p

edit: wtfux wigi cant dub arial ? =| or tech?
lulz I was doing that so much yesterday against will when i was playing as luigi.

oh...and wills falcons good! even w/o advanced techs ...i think it would be close or he might even win in a match against you xD
he plays soooo weird..its like reverse anti mindgame psychology
He chain grabbed chris's link across fd and kneed him backwards and killed him. lulz.

Double Post for a New Dicsussion.

Who do you plan to main in Brawl?

Choose one newcomer and one vet (besides the one you main already) and explain.
does a nonconfirmed character count? If so, if I ever see ridley on the character list I'm maining him.

For now, Im sticking with samus. Gimpy and hugs both agree that she plays alot diferently than in melee, but got a few buffs. the only nerf is a small missile downgrade...and sadly no more MCing...
Zelda seems to be overall upgraded from melee. the high heel of death is still in chris. :p

and ill probably go for the new and improved ganon, because...we all know hes in it.
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm
at the bottom. Non believers will be sacrificed.

Sorry andy, im probably going to move towards link too. dark link is just..too much ownage.

And Link..well, I've been watching Brawl vids of him and I've already thought of some sick combo's.
yes, I hear his boomerang is quite broken.

Also, do any of you know how to do the rising grapple? I think that's what it's called..
i can. i use it all the time in btt xD
i also use it as a last resort recovery if im facing the wrong way recovering and im too low to screw attack. sometimes i use it for mindgames now.

i beam cancel more now xD

Attention people! You won't believe you eyes when you see this! A second update that was supposedly going to be posted tomorrow was leaked! I found this information while lurking the blog and took a quick screenshot of it before it was deleted. Check it out!

LOLZ STEVE. Geniousness!

**** you sakurai.

oh and since its a snow day, all of us who are not at school should make a club.
we can all come to my basement and set up chairs and put a blanket hanging overtop and make a base.No school nerds allowed.

Those of you who went to school shall fear the wrath of alpha base's slush tossing.

Desh.

Smash Lord
sounds koo.
and how am i being ignorant >.> i agreed didnt I? that we should do vids in actual play?i posted that we would. but theres no further arguements to wether it would work or not since u clarified, nor have there been requests.

so no one wanted the vids, they seem to get it without them.
i said myself in the thread that we should. how is i ignorant.

also the club sounds ghetto.
i'm in. >.<

Geist

Smash Master
sounds koo.
so no one wanted the vids, they seem to get it without them.
i said myself in the thread that we should. how is i ignorant.
well if your intentions weren't ignorant then i apologize, but that post that i quoted was oozing with ignorance.

TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THIS AND BELIEVES SHIEK AND GANON WILL NOT BE IN BRAWL, I SUGGEST YOU CHECK IT OUT.
http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200708/N07.0802.1741.54921.htm

oh man... desh's thread... sorry man, but it seems that 90% of the population disagree with you. That thread was closed real quick like. Probably by Wak xD

if you play brawl like melee, your bound to run into problems, mostly cuz... this isnt melee. I dont play melee like I play 64.
If the strategy changes I wont refuse to use it.

its not like people will be like " oh no! this game is different! I have no idea how to play!
I'm hopelessly lost! Whatever will I do? I know, I'll switch to playstation or xbox! Its so much easier than figuring out how to play this newfangled game that is definetly not melee."

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Polysporin: I'm the king of noobs obviously>.>

here's an introduction:

Falcon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X5gPvvQ8ag&feature=related

Ganon: VS EC Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNrDEUWDPI
VS WC Canada: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmI2K_aNtnk
VS USA peoples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDnfNbP698g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3OTCsPGjek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USrWQP8zyL0

Sorry to go marketing myself on your thread btw >.> Just wanted a proper introduction. Hi polywoly =D nice to meet you.

a

Smash Cadet
Ummmmmmmmmmmm. I'm not sure if I asked this to any of you here or asked already..

Does anyone here go to Heart Lake? I'll be transferring in January or February.. I also wanted to know if the basketball team and if there are any good smashers. :chuckle:

- a

Desh.

Smash Lord
ROFLLLLLLLLL NOOBIE U IS GOD.
his name isnt polysporing xD
ur a tank. in and out melee

OOMMGGGG A IS STILL ALIVE =O WHERE U BEEN BREDGIN ? =O

and nope none of us go to heart lake =[

a

Smash Cadet
Busy, what school do some of you guys go to? :|

I'm scared if I go to Heart Lake they won't put me on the ball team... what if they already made tryouts/cuts? =O

- a

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
lmao Sakurai's funny
I'm going to use that taunt too =]

oh ****, I bet I know what taunt Zack would use against me -_- LMAO

Man, there was no snow day for me today.. I was actually going out for lunch and it was DDAAAYYUUUM COLD.

If pretty much everyone in Brampton knows how to do Rising grapple, then I guess it's fairly easy to learn.. I'll looks through Samus forums for it, unless anyone wanna tell me how to do it here?

And if anything's going down tomorrow, I want in >=[

Also, Nubblez, his name is
pyro
LLAMA
kid
I've seen your Ganny.. and it's.. very.. Nub? lololol

a, if you're really alive, come to one of the Thursday things some time. =o

Geist

Smash Master
wow a isnt a figment of my imagination!?

I go to mayfield, so does falcology, life ruiner and kryptic, along with 5-6 more people I would like to get joined in our little community.

Desh goes to [how do you spell it] school with pyro and wigi goes to Brathwait. [spelling?]

pssst. desh teh wii did actually outesll the 360. false demand has absolutely nothing to do with official sales charts. lol.
The 360 has made more annual earnings because it costs more, but more people infact have a wii.

Man, there was no snow day for me today.. I was actually going out for lunch and it was DDAAAYYUUUM COLD.
lolz you cant be in our club :laugh:

If pretty much everyone in Brampton knows how to do Rising grapple, then I guess it's fairly easy to learn.. I'll looks through Samus forums for it, unless anyone wanna tell me how to do it here?
its easier than a grapple cancel. in midair, dodge upward and immediately after doing so press a/z and you go up higher than your ^B.

Crooked Crow

Desh and Pyro go to D'Youville, and Me and Wigi go to Harold Brathwaite..
And Rising Grapple is the one where you can do an attack like really quickly out of it, right?

WIGI

Smash Champion
bah i had school toay. i ahd to hand in a illion thigns and had a conference for english essay. it sucked. 0o0o0o0 i got anotehr controller thought. it was hiding at shayne's house. so now i have 2 working controllers (+ anna's)

i want to do anotehr spray paint thing. so... gimme moeny nubs.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd. yeahhhhh...

Geist

Smash Master
bah i had school toay.
you cant be in our club either. :D

Desh and Pyro go to D'Youville, and Me and Wigi go to Harold Brathwaite..
And Rising Grapple is the one where you can do an attack like really quickly out of it, right?
no sir.
maybe you're thinking grapple cancel. or wavedash.>.>
rising grapple is when you rise...with your grapple. try it how i explained it on my last edited post.

Geist

Smash Master
WHY IS MY COMPUTER BEING SO GAY TODAY!?
does anyone want to buy me a baseball bat? ****ing hell.
disregard this post will you please...

a

Smash Cadet
D'Youville huh.. your basketball coach wants me to come to your school to play. but, I don't want to.

My friend Spencer Demets goes to Mayfield SS.

and aAndy, I'll come under ONE condition.. if I get one of those sexy sm@sh gr@mm3r tags with Fox. :chuckle:

- a

Geist

Smash Master
ok apparantly i would have tripple posted if it wasnt for a. tnx u.
sorry about that guys... my computer was spontaniously refreshing and being its gay self.

aAndy has to make us all a $M@$H GR@MM3R sig xD
sexiest sigs on SWF!

Crooked Crow

Yeah, it's probably Grapple Cancelling..
How do you do that one?

Come on man, you gotta come and prove your skills to be in $M@$H GR@MM3R XD
Plus, I don't even like own the crew or anything, so it's not my place to recruit people =/

Crooked Crow

Lol I remember seeing that a while ago, but I never understood how it worked.
I forgot about Lanowen.. I hear that he has a good Samus and Jiggs.

I guess it's a Brampton Crew, but we all sucks lolol

Also, Chris, what's going on? <_<
I kinda practiced up my Y.Link and Fox cuz I was bored lol

Geist

Smash Master
yeh cool, but i thought you were talking about grapple canceling, where you bomb and then air dodge into your bomb with a grapple. It cancels your beam, sometimes stuns your opponent, and is top tier mindgames. :p
the thing that lanowen was doing was just a raising grapple next to a wall.
yay lanowen.

lol noobking beat gimpyfish xD nice ****.

close on eggs o.o wow on that last combo he did.

a

Smash Cadet
I wish I could play Melee, but I don't HAVE it anymore. :(

Does anyone hear live near that school Notre Dame? I feel like playing SSBM. :)

- a

WIGI

Smash Champion
guys i realy want to spray anotehr controller.. someone give me inspiration.. and moneyy.

ima practise stuff tonight.. like my double ariels....

oh. i suck at shffling.. any tips on how to short hop better?

Crooked Crow

rofl, Luigi has to have like one of the slowest SHFFLs in the game cuz he's so floaty XD
For Short hopping.. hmm.. I dunno, just press it really quick.. Pressing it too hard/light doesn't matter, it's speed..
Or just flick it really quick with the tip of your finger <_<

Gawd, I wish I could SHDL with Fox..
I pulled off Thunders combo on my cousins a few times on the weekend lol

Geist

Smash Master
lol @ a.
I dun have ssbm either. im forced to play it on the weekends. ive learned to cope.:p

a tip for short hopping jay... instead of just concentrating on short hopping, pull of an attack as soon as you jump when you practice. if you concentrate on pulling of an attack as fast as you can short hopping will come out more naturally. either that or do the fox treatment. if you can sh with fox, you can sh with anyone.

you should paint a luigi hat on your controller xD
true creativity needs no inspiration though.

EDIT: a who the hell do you main? lol. sorry for the bluntness.

Crooked Crow

Fox =/ I think he said it in one of his posts

How good are you with him? You know like the advanced stuff?
Are you, like.. insanely technical?

Crooked Crow

NOBODY BETTER SAY IT

And yeah, that's insane, I've watched that vid like 4 times lol
I wanna do reverse SHDLs =[ That guy does **** out of shine so fast
I think I saw somewhere on SWF that it was IMPOSSIBLE to hit them with the shine
and grab them right after, but this guy just proved them wrong..

After the first song is over, the video gets kinda boring =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
well. im not gonan do a hat, but i plan to put the lugi symbol on my controler once andy decides to buy paint =P my need list iss

Primer for plastic.

thin plastic clear coat.

white krylon fusion spray.

and bren. i kinda wanna make you a spamus controller. i was thinking. Metalic orange with metalicyellow buttons, metalic red/mettalic orange back of teh controller ( a stripeof orange across each ahndle) then. a green samus visor on teh front? or a yellow S.(samus style). that controler would be so sexy. but again.. money. and stuff.. and id probably want to do a few more before i start tring more complex designs or fades.

0o0o now im getting ideas.

Desh. metallic teal or blue with a blue mushroom decal on hte front. eitehr dark blue bottons, white bottons orrr... the metalic red from brens controller lol.

hrm.

OMG

Pyro.

Solid metalic white, with a black G+W on the front above the start button, then black buttons and like.. a black g+w themed desing on the left handle.

i gues i could make al the g+w stuff metalic red.. but i think a black and white controler would be sick.. and black would stand out more then red.

andy. solid metalic green gold triforce+wings simbol on front, and two smalelr triforces on the sides of each handle. white buttopns with 2 classic controler thumbsticks.

ok i g2g il think of more later

edit: and by black g+w i mean game and watch wil literal be there posing on your controller.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ive done some stenciling on ym skateboard, im sure i could do it on a controller. uhm the only thing is, if you want it done on a regular controller.. im not quite sure how i woudl go about sanding it. but if it on a painted controler i don't see any problems, and im sure it would work on a not painted non sanded non primed conroller, it would just take longer to dry/cure.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i <3 wigi.
hes doing my cont. and i'm paying him tomor =D

metalic royal blue color, white mushroom decal, white buttons. =]

OH
and wigi ur gonna do the end of my cord white right? =/ please? like the lil plug =/

and i might get a classic controller this weekend wigi, unless of course u'de figure something out =].
but its a maybe. i actually like the gc one. =/

but anyways.

GUYS WHO I SAID I WAS GIVING A RIDE TO:
i can def get you.

toes,pyro,andy are gonna be at pyros place,
and wigi STAY AT UR PLACE. WE'LL GET U FROM THERE.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uh ok chris. i think this is waht im going to do. at lunch or after schol im going to go to canadian tire and see if they even have the paint. then i wil call you and tell you the price. you can decide froom there. are you sure you even want to spend that much money + money on a classic? i eman, your paying more for the paint thatn the controler is worth, but it is up to you. i geus youl be using it for brawl. but chris is being cool and paying fro primer and clear coat that il need for every controller i do.

so yeah. il prolly just call you once i know the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom