• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
. i must say i look pretty hot. time for semi formal =)
lol.....no

kso i thought i'de introduce the lul noz to the brampton =D and wigi gave me it so ye xD
anyways

format: lol.....no
note: must be 5 periods and spelled properly.
history: i suggested something ******** and yea...i created a munster D= oh. and its better to try n get a chain >.> no dub posts.

Desh.

Smash Lord
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHATS WHAT WHATS!?!?!?!??!? thats not trash =[
its my one and only mark on the gta. it will be my legacy !!!!!! (that and i can put a bendy straw up my nose and make it go through my mouth =]

lmfao

Montreal > Toronto > Desh > Ottawa
true fax.

LoZack

Smash Rookie
Steven: You're a *******. You can't just be like "New thing, it's called lol....no. This is how you do it."

That's the most ******** thing I've ever heard. You just wrecked the lol.....no and made it no longer cool.

Geist

Smash Master
lol.....no was never funny to begin with. they were doing that in the US like 2 years ago.

in order to delete thngs on my keyboard I now have to highlight it and press space or write over it.
will broke the number keys at the top and backspace with his ******* self >.>

i luld at desh's post.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol, I just don't know what to do against you <_<
With Link, I don't know how to approach, especially against Falcos with they SHL..
All I can do is throw weapons at you, but lasers hit me as soon as I throw boomerang, so that's canceled out,
and I'll keep getting it if I try using bombs. Lasers > Shffl approaches,
so I'm pretty much stuck with the shield, and you just use those shine combos.

Even with Falco, I suck with the approach game. I think I just give up in the SHL war and turn to shield lol
I don't get to face any good people often, so I'm really inexperienced, and I've just started to use Falco a lot more because I want to get more experience with him.
I panic whenever the games are near its end and we're both at like 120% o_o lol

You gotta work on that technical stuff, Steve. You'd be sooo much better.
Walltechs are so important to Falco and his ****ty recovery.
I couldn't tech those last hits because I always ended up at a wrong position to recover =/
you and your **** n-airs lol
Waveshining is SO IMPORTANT! I swear you would endlessly combo me with that ****.
I don't get how you would learn multishines before waveshining constantly.. lmao
Maybe when I come over your house next Friday, I could help you on that stuff.
And you help the rest of us clueless people with mindgames and ****.

Oh ****, I just realized..
We gotta play on stages other than FD next time Falco vs Link >=[
It's too ****ing broken on FD with your SHL
that's why it's impossible for me to get anything on you lol
[/STAGE BOBZ]
Seriously, you don't like stages like Yoshi's story and Battlefield? o_o
I love those stages with Link and Falco lol
Also, if we're going to a tournament on the 8th, you're gonna get counterpicked lol
Work on that ****, Steve
Dude, I got so technical today at Zack's house, yet I still can't time the wall tech.
Also, I can play on Stages besides FD, and I always pick random. You guys just LOVE FD for some reason.

Also, Friday. Come over Andy. =D

today's update sux ***. i mean, if in brawl it has been confirmed that characters die at higher percentages, and they last longer... now add that to temple.
how bout a good stage sakurai? You made desh lose all faith in you. good job.
You guys are dumb, did you HERE that music?

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
hey i agree with andy.

honestly i dont get much experience when i face the computer (the best practise i can do)

and i can come to practises like biweekly... so inexperienced:(

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Indeed.

You're not that bad though.

Also people, you can't practice up your mindgames, it just has to come to you. It's not a skill, it's a talent.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I think it's only possible to "practice" or get better at mindgames if you're actually facing someone really good.
Mindgames come with experience.

It's not me who loves FD.. It's Chris. =/

As for wallteching, just.. When you're recovering, before you do illusion or firebird,
check if they're ready to edgeguard you, and just try to get in the position to walltech,
and know that you're gonna go for it. It's best if you firebird from the bottom.

Try to sweetspot the up+b too like normal.
If you do that, OBVIOUSLY they're going to try to hit you the moment you hit the edge.
That basically means "press R right when you get to the edge, or a moment before you hit the edge"
You have within 1/3 of a second to do it, I think. If you can L-cancel, I'm pretty sure you can walltech.
It also helps to keep some extra DI when you get hit. When you go up with the firebird,
use the c-stick and hold towards the stage. It's not that hard lol

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Alright, you were telling me I have to press it like 40 frames before it happens, so I was doing it to early I guess.

Today, I wall teched with Captain Falcon against Zack's Peach, but it didn't look like I did so I just watched myself fall. To do it in a direction, you press the direction AND L?

Also, on Friday, I say we practice Wall Teching and Meteor Cancelling until we get it perfect. Well, me atleast.

Crooked Crow

It's not 40 frames.. the game runs at about 60 frames per second,
and I keep hearing that you have 1/3 seconds to tech off the ground or edge.
So yeah, teching edges is the exact same concept as teching normal hits off the ground, just faster.
You have around 20 frames to tech. I think the EXACT frame number is 18, but I'm not sure.

Uhh the buttons I press.. I use R for everything, but that shouldn't matter to you, I guess.
Basically, let's say.. I'm under the edge of FD, and I use my firebird. A Marth gets ready with an f-smash..
While the firebird is charging, I can hold up on the control stick to make the firebird go up,
and keep holding up if I want to do the walltech jump, or I can stop holding up so I just tech, without the jump.
I also hold the c-stick towards the stage (so if we're on the right side of FD, I hold left on c-stick, just left, no diagnol)

Let's also say that I'm low enough for a sweetspot. I can't remember the exact timing from it
because this is all straight out of my head, but I'm gonna say about half a second after Falco goes
HIYAAAH!, I press R, and there's the tech.

As for meteor canceling, I dunno, it seems easy enough..
just press up+b when you hear Captain Falcon HUGH!
It's pretty hard to do it if you're at a really high percent though lol

Also, if we're gonna practice Walltechs, I say we play on Yoshi's story a lot.
FD works too, but yeah <_<

And the more heavy and fast falling the character is, the easier to tech.
So teching with Falco and Falcon is much more easier to tech with than it is with Marth and Peach.
I don't think I've ever seen a Peach walltech lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
well...i never knew u couldnt meteor cancel well steve =/ and i'm starting to get the hang of wall teching n stuff >.<

also...i play flac0rz? who knew? its pretty decent too =D i 2 stocked brens smus =D oh and so far we're getting tres bettrer. =]

oh and brens learning some fox stuff too xD we're def even. he may be a bit better >.<

soo yea. be ready for us after this weekend =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
andy is most technical by far. he like.. never missses his tech stuff. stupid bombs >=) anyways bed time.. i had a .."long night" lots of dancing. i even danced with a brown guy and he tought me sum bungra dance move. it was funny.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
There will always be someone better my friend.

Also, I think I can take you now..

Edit: I kinda went back to Falco. And my Sheik is so gay now.

WIGI

Smash Champion
true...lol. i think im slowly getting better.. ijust need to play mroe with more pple. and get sum mind games.

WIGI

Smash Champion
o_O future shop sells mindgames??? NO WAY. i might get a job there too lol. just need tog ret my S.I.N. number. wow that was redundant. soncial insurance number number. just like ATM machine... automated teller machine machine. im really tired.. late night lol.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Double post because this is a totally different topic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to get some educated debates going on in this thread, so here's a topic I really like:

Should the Smash Ball be used in Competitive Play?

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol.. and you wont get hired cuz u aint 16? noob. uhm i think smash balls should nto be allowed for tournie because of the extremaly unfair advantadge it can give a player. such is the same with the hammer, or even home run bat. i know it may take skill to efectivly use the smash ball, if the game is close, like last stock 100% + each, and a smash ball apears, whoever gets it will probably win... the ony reason i think it would be in play is for those who wish to main .(somehow) Z-suit Samus.

whoever posts after me is LATE (1473) and is tehrfore stupid..... sumhow.....

Desh.

Smash Lord
blowtoes here.

tnx for teh vid steve
the dbr samus is pretty mindgames, but personally i find phanna's samus is a tank. http://youtube.com/watch?v=X1EceHJi8Bw
Watching the dbr vid did make me wanna bomb edge guard more. i think it pisses chris off.
And Andy should watch germ's combo vid. he is so own.

I dont think the smashballs will be poular even if they are legal. sort of like...jungle japes. thats even if they are legal. too much of an advantage I think. Of course, i think im going to want to screw around on brawl more. just so much **** to do =D.

On the subject of mindgames, i think ive improved a bit. im physically forcing myself to do a variety of moves.

whoever posts after me is LATE (1473) and is tehrfore stupid..... sumhow.....
your're a dunbz.

Crooked Crow

DBR vids are alright lol They're pretty enternaining vids.
Phanna's vid was more entertaining than Hella's vid to me.
And lmao, if me and Steve are the most technical players in Brampton, that's seriously sad XD
Oh, and I've already seen like all the Link combo vids on YouTube lol
I don't know why, but I like watching Aniki more than Germ on YouTube.
Germ like quit or something, all of his Link matches on YouTube are old.. =/
He went to Falco, like HYLIANBLADE. >=[ And Aniki does more Samus than Link now..
There's pretty much NO MOAR Links left. I was planning to repopulate
with HylianBlade but she disappeared, and when I tried with Steve..
let's just say it didn't work.
BASKETBALLZ LOL

As for Smash balls and tournaments..
I think it will be like Wobbling. Some tournaments will allow it, and some won't.
(Uhh, don't get it confused, I don't mean it in the way that Final Smashes are as gay as wobbling lol)
I, personally, love Final Smashes. It's not like an item that just appears there,
and the person closer to it will end up picking it up. The way it works is much more balanced.
Maybe in tournaments, it could work like.. stages? You know, like counterpicking and stuff.
Let's say in a best out of 3 match.. If it was possible for a Smash Ball on or off, and even RANDOM,
we could use Random for the start..
Most likely, if there's no random, Smash balls being off will happen for the first match.
And then when someone loses, they can decide if they want the Smashball in or not.

Honestly, Smash balls aren't normal items.
But I would HATE it if Final Smashes were a way to "balance out" the characters.
Like giving Fox an overall better moveset than Bowser, but Bowser having the much better Final Smash.
That's just dumb..

Oh, and I SERIOUSLY hope that you can turn off Exploding crates and barrels and capsules.
Oh yeah, there's random sliding crates too now. WTF?
I want the Smashball to just randomly spawn.
And I hear that if a person is down by 2 stocks, they automatically get a chance to use their Final Smash.
THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T.

I wouldn't mind playing a few matches with Final Smash on. Link's is too good.

Desh.

Smash Lord
And I hear that if a person is down by 2 stocks, they automatically get a chance to use their Final Smash.
THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T.

i'de stop playing. end of discussion
/over reaction.

but seriously. if thats and option u cant turn off. then they should officially go swallow a knife. IF ur right...AND you cant turn it off...then i hate nintendo >.< fkn *******.

Geist

Smash Master
wait i heard life ruiner was hating on DBR. Bob$ is like the best doc there is, the have ****ing ZELGADIS in their crew, not to mention king and germ(who I think retired...)
DBR ftw

-.- ugh i really hope that final smashes are optional. I mean ****, if they do use final smashes to balance out characters that would be really stupid.

yeh i thinks its good to say me and desh's mindgames have improved. nothing spectacular, but definetly noticable. im working on prefecting ledge teching and double missles. I </3 edge hop>>wall jump>>missile. argh!!!

Crooked Crow

Yeah, how could you hate on DBR? o_o
Bob$ has the illest Doc. b-air **** is sooo sexy, and it's probably where I got my
double n-air off the stage with Link from XD
Zelgadis made like the video that started it all for Fox, but Zelgadis as a player isn't that good, honestly.
King is just insane. And it seriously sucks for Germ to be retired, or at least go Falco.
I woulda looked up to him if he kept playing and had more videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXF8CZCEOwM
GO TO 2:34
NOW.
I WANT TO DO THAT ONE DAY.

The video has some cool editing in it. It has a nice concept.
The Link player's not that great though. He's okay actually..

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
I wish final smashes were like supers in SSF2T. That would amazing.

And blowtoes, final smashes are optional. It's a item, and the item switch was already confirmed.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
There's pretty much NO MOAR Links left. I was planning to repopulate
with HylianBlade but she disappeared, and when I tried with Steve..
let's just say it didn't work.
Hahhahaha aAndy. If you meant i stopped playing link, i didn't he's still second character for me. Just maining falco now:).

Also... Who's this 'HylianBlade' you speak of? I thought he changed his name to Falcology? ahaha

And omg i was reading and i noticed that you said "with HylianBlade but SHE disappeared,..."
DUDE IM A GUY LOL.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Honestly, Smash balls aren't normal items.
But I would HATE it if Final Smashes were a way to "balance out" the characters.
Like giving Fox an overall better moveset than Bowser, but Bowser having the much better Final Smash.
That's just dumb..

Oh, and I SERIOUSLY hope that you can turn off Exploding crates and barrels and capsules.
Oh yeah, there's random sliding crates too now. WTF?
I want the Smashball to just randomly spawn.
THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T.

I wouldn't mind playing a few matches with Final Smash on. Link's is too good.
Dude, that's rumour. You don't get an auto FS if you're losing.

You still have to chase the ball around the stage and crack it open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom