• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Lol the spray paint thread says not to put the controller together/use it for like a week
I'd do that just to be on the safe side. You don't wanna go through all that **** again. =/

wtf stop changing mains, Steve. First it was Falco, then it was Sheik, then it was Falco, then it was Link, then it was Pichu, then it was pikachu, then it was GaW and now you have a Falcon

WTF?!

AND YOU'RE BLUE

AND BECAUSE YOU WANT IT TO "MATCH YOUR NAME"!?

ARE YOU A WOMAN NOW?

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol andy, thta was what one guy said, most pple said don't use it for 24 hours after the last coat, it wil owrk fine, specialy cuz i used better spray paint than most of these people, plastic paint, it drys within an hour and then takes like overnight to cure, im leaving it for like.. hmmm.. more that 40 hours.
ittle be fine, i just lighty sanded a caot of paint i did at 4:00, no msudges or wetness, just light sanding then i sprayed again. ittle be ready to use thursday.

Geist

Smash Master
With the spam i've just witnessed in the GTA thread, I think we're pretty safe for spamming. >.>
Samus drawing is done. It looks pwn. ill find a way to upload it or w.e., but ill most likely just hang onto it until i can get a scanner from one of you.

and WIGI, I can never go to Desh's thursdays, as my mom comes home at 5:30 - 6:00. Then we eat. then it's 7:00. so unless anyone wants to buy me a car, i cant go =/

also, pyro hurry up and get permission. parents are more willing to say yes the further ahead your plan are. its a fact.
Also, c Falcon vs. Samus = oh god no.
steve how come you always change mains, but your best character always remains falco? =/

Aslo, why come WIGI cnat spel proply? Its gettin ghard an anoying to raed. Its relly werd when almsot evry secnd wrod has a grammer/ splling mistake. =/ take more time posting please.=p

what is everyone doing saturday/sunday next weekend? i dont wanna be bored again like last weekend. chris get less sick. wigi get less...um...not at chris's.

Edit* grammar watch sounds better than grammar and watch. less effort.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol not my fault i suck at spelling/typing. uhmm next weekend is biweekly? i want to make your sig bren! give me the drawing.

no spelling errors/\/\

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i just noticed this...but wigis foot (the one in the middle) in the sig looks like it has like...a feather or potato stuck to it xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
wth? its the bottom of his shoe.. when the light hits it. noob. so who wil be my partner this thursday?????????? theres noone who deosn't have a partner yet.. adn.. we only have 2 teams?

pyro/zacK

desh/andy

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl i know but it sticks out so much xD it looks like something else =/ lol i was like..omg..is that...a feather =o

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
\steve how come you always change mains, but your best character always remains falco? =/
TierLAZORS before skill.
And yeh, I like to use other characters because you fools have no mindgames so I can pretty much beat you guys with everyone. =]

lol i just noticed this...but wigis foot (the one in the middle) in the sig looks like it has like...a feather or potato stuck to it xD
rofl i know but it sticks out so much xD it looks like something else =/ lol i was like..omg..is that...a feather =o
Yeh I noticed it too. I was like WTFFZZXCaXZS.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol

it does stick out. maybey andy wil change that cuz i sent him teh renders he said he was going to addd stuf and change it. like add sideburns.. i just want to see what he can do lol.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Also, I want a Blue Sig.

Can't you just go into your Haxx pic program and just change everything red to blue? I mean, it would be so easy.

Desh.

Smash Lord
he can do lots... lots.... of scarey...asian ...things... a LOT of things >_>

i could but i cant press buttong and click and stuff cuz i am a crippled-no-finger person with aids

/contradictory sentence

Geist

Smash Master
lol

it does stick out. maybey andy wil change that cuz i sent him teh renders he said he was going to addd stuf and change it. like add sideburns.. i just want to see what he can do lol.
your going through all this theoretical effort ... yet my wigi drawing remains untouched. =,(
u make me cry.

pyro, update ur smash wiki page. it doesnt say anything about $M@$H GR@MM3R.
you cant beat me with everyone, just a few of your many many mains. mostly pikachu falco and prolly G&W. i wouldnt know yet. thats all i can think of. correct me if im worng.
stephen wheres my GC? >.> i rawr @ u.

also, anyone who would wanna make me a sig is welcome to, because i dont want to rudely refuse wigi's services (ironic isnt it wigi >.>)
and i dont want to turn aAndy's services down either. specially after that link sig.
desh....well you're desh you can try too.
im finding a fast way to scan my pic and get it on a website... i cant do it at shcool...long story short , i said it was for art class and they tried to confirm it by calling my non-existant art teacher.*sigh* -_-''

ima go to sleep. night.

blowtoes out.
biches.

edit: sorry but this has been bothering me fr a while. Desh, your sig cut off the owrds underneath it and you spelt $M@$H GR@MM3R wrong.

Crooked Crow

lol <_<
The foot does look weird.. The lighting is all wrong there.. lol
Did you colour it yourself Wigi? Like it photoshop? It's pretty good.
Anyways, I haven't gotten around to doing that thing so.. yeah =/
Don't feel like doing much on computer no more. Soooo boring =[

I would probably change your sig for you, Steve, but I'm too lazy to open up photoshop. =[
Buy me a better computer and I'll do it =D

Desh.

Smash Lord
i already changed it andy,

and yea steve u should make a $M@$H GR@MM3R wiki page. but dont make it all like.. "i own dem nubs >.>"

but yea xD

Desh.

Smash Lord
i unno about you =/ but he def does not own us =/

lol he beats us but normally by like 1-2 stock >.>
plus we can beat him too just not as often obviously xD fkn flac0rz.

p.s i won the couch.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol tyrue true. ive gotten better, but havn't played in liek a week cuz i have no controler to sue right now. caint wait til thursdayyyyyyy

k goodnight all

im the 1337 cz i got 1337 post.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i already changed it andy,

and yea steve u should make a $M@$H GR@MM3R wiki page. but dont make it all like.. "i own dem nubs >.>"

but yea xD
Aww man!

but.. he does own us nubs?
I do.
I certainly do.

i unno about you =/ but he def does not own us =/

lol he beats us but normally by like 1-2 stock >.>
Lmfao, why am I so good with everyone I play?

WIGI

Smash Champion
you know, your sig would match your name AND your avatar if you played BLACK grammer and watch on a blue bacround.

>=)

Geist

Smash Master
nice sig pyro. i like the blue.
did you ask about saturday yet? -.-

and come to think of it, the term owned is pretty overused. especially by pyro.
unless owned now means: beat someone, but not by that much. =D

owned is like, scub 3-4 stockage.
dont get me wrong steve, ive seen you 3 stock...but that was a while ago. =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
your just jeleos cuz i beat every character except your doc with my jiggs? and the fatc that my wigi neat you 3/5 and teh last match you tried to cheat. spamming teh start button while i tried to wavedahs to edgehog. and i stil won.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Good news.
On Decemeber the 7th Andy and Bren can sleep over. YAYZ.
I just don't know where you guys will be sleeping.
Bring sleeping bags I guess?

Also, I just like to say "owned" . It's mah thang.

Alsox2, if anyone ever wants to get better, just ask me and we'll train for a day or two.
The only reason I'm not three stocking you nubs is because I fooling around hoping you guys will figure things out, but obviously you guys aren't, so I'll go back to owning =P .

I love you guys. =]

Crooked Crow

Jiggs is phun. =]
She's the pink ball that doesn't pull off gay suicide tricks.

Desh >=[

I can sleep over? =D
So then on Friday, I come to your house after school, and sleep over, and then go to the tournament and sleep over there?
I think my mom is gonna freak out at me not being there the whole weekend lol

So what should I tell her?
I'm gonna sleep over at my friend, Steven's, house on Friday and we're gonna go somewhere else the next day?
Should I just lie and say that I'm gonna be there the whole weekend? lol
I've never been to that tournament place before and don't really know the host or the phone number of it..
Also, I think I need a better reason than to play games.. =/
And how much is the fee? I'll probably say that we're going to the movies and I need moneys or something. =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol /\/\/\ kirbysideGHEY!

lol yeah pyro for sur i want you to train me, you wigi ahs sum nice moves, i think we could make both our wigi's better. were do u live tho?

Desh.

Smash Lord
ok i didnt try to cheat and you know it >.> that good sir is what u call button smashing and hoping for a miracle . sue me if my finger hit start >.> and dont boost. you didnt beat all the chars with ur jiggs >.>
you didnt beat my mario. or my sheik.

edit: andy you're only staying at steves place on friday night, then i'ma pickings u guys up saturday morning. then we get dropped off at davids. then after we leave i drop you off at homes. so i\ma just drop you off at ur place, steve at his, wigi at his, bren at his. unless of course u want to/ can stay at steve saturday also =/ ...and in wich case if we're allowed that'd be sick and i might stay too =]

edit edit: lolololololol andy ur just pissed cuz i 4 stocked u in 46 seconds with kirby xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol chris, when you pressed start rapidly, yu were like "Oh"(start) (unstart) "MY" (start)...unstart). "GOD"! then. "holy crap i didn't even think iw as going to maek it. you shouted in unison with ecah time you pressed start. and were all like aihigsaf;kjgasdjg;!. forgot bout your sheik, you right, your sheik beat me, but i beat your mario.

Crooked Crow

Wait, uhh.. I don't know anymore.
Is the Dec.8 thing a 2 day tournament kind of thing or not?

WIGI

Smash Champion
OK
its not a 2 day tourni
its all day saterday.

cept

chris doesn't want tod rive alla round brampton picking pple up. so instead youg usya re staying at pyros on friday to maek ti easiy for chris to pick u up. thats all. your getting droppe off at ur houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom