• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Oh yeah, STEVE I heard you on SMYN lol
I listened through for an hour and you were all the way at the end -_-
Episode 15? My viewpoint on Trophies?
Listen for my shoutout like 12 minutes in of Ep 21.

I think we're sleeping over Saturday and leaving on Sunday.
So, uh, I guess I could give you my address or I meet up at someone's house?
Are people going to Steve's? I guess I could meet the guys there in the morning or something.
I still have to ask.

yeh like i said. we go to pyros friday, and get picked up saturdey. =/
i can go to his house for sure. i can go to the bi weekly for sure. take note.
I still have to ask.

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea steve sorry for suggesting it. i shoulda asked u first before everyone was under the impression that they were allowed.

Also make sure u guys can stay a lil late... cuz i def. wanna stay and do something to help clean up. even if we do leave early i'm cleaning something. David puts a crap load of effort into planning this stuff, and still needs to clean all of everyones chit up after. so deal w/ it =/

if u CANT like absolutely cant be too late, then i'll just do something before we leave. but yea make sure u can come, and dont tell ur parents u'll be home before probably 10 -30 the earliest. I have to drop off 5 people plus we're coming from thornhill. so probably best to say the earliest is 10:30, latest (absolute latest) is 11:30-12.

if a lot of people cant then i guess we leave early =[ but we talks bout that on thurs? i guess? ...i'm not too worried about when bren gets home cuz...w.e but yea he should be fine, stev i think should be good coming home a lil late, and wigi has confirmed he can come and stay lates. Andy wha chu saying bredgin?

anyways yea.

WIGI

Smash Champion
:O HOW DARE WHOEVER VOTED AGAINST!. it was probably that new guy. on oth hsi acounts.lol im off for the night methinks.. c yal tomorow.

Desh.

Smash Lord
tomorrow being weds? ...nothing ...thurs is the usual as of now. but i'm home sick so yea. if i'm sick my mom probably wont allow people over but...i'll magically be unsick thurs soo...

also we were thinking of doing low/mid tier doubles =D

also ...i may get banned by the ever so biased admins =]

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Lol, since it's just like like friendlies, why don't we just switch up the teams from time to time?
I feel like trying out with everyone.

Also Steve, after listening to SMYN like 10 times, I finally heard your name. XD
I'll check out SmashWiki for those terms you made up lol

Wow, Wigi, I've been looking through that "Guide to Re-Spray Painting your controller" thread, and daayyuummm.. there's some sexy **** in there

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7531/paint11.jpg

o_o I want the Triforce like that to be on my controller..
Just with white instead, and all white buttons and a better green.
But that controller is sexy still..

Also, I hear that painting your controller and buttons with too many coats will cause the buttons to like.. jam or take a little longer to release after pressing it..
Do you think the controllers you make will end up like that, Wigi? =[ I hope not

WIGI

Smash Champion
well. if we switch teams it wont be a tournie anymore.. is bren coming this thursday? if so, hes on my team.
post teh thread link, didn't know it existed

whats teh link for the controler thread andyZ?? and why did i not knwo about it XD

Crooked Crow

Rofl, I thought that's where you kinda got the idea from in the first place XD

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=69935

DP_Mario's controllers are too sexy
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/Syaoran17/SSPX0001-3.jpg
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/Syaoran17/SSPX0005-1.jpg

sexy gold
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/cschwar4/shared/GCcontroller_front.jpg

Also, I thought that the Low/Mid tier thing was on Thursday, not the Dec.8 thing =/
I dunno if we would be having tournaments since we won't have that much TVs,
so I figure we could just have fun and experiment with teams.

WIGI

Smash Champion
tehhe, you were waiting for that to eh? iw as trying so ahrd to get you to post. but thanks for teh thread, im readingh it now. i need new clear coat, but i probably wont even put one on, my paint is pretty smooth.

2nd coat applied. looks smooth. i think im going to put another coat on, but that means it wont be read for USE on thusday.. i migth be able to bring it.. but not use it yet.. what do you guys think?

Desh.

Smash Lord
i think its funny how u didnt know about the controller thread lololololololololollolololol and wigi would you be able to do something like dp's controller? glossy with what looks like a stenciled on "DP" sept the emblem ? D=

WIGI

Smash Champion
yes. ic an do your friggen emblem if u pay for the paint.. also.. if somone wants to buy me primer it would help make even better controlers. then eventualy i need to buy a betetr cleare caot, mine is old, and triple thick.. and nto ment for plastics. so its unusable. but desh. for your stencil, you just want you logo on a regular black controler? it would make my life easier. Im thinking, that if you guys want fully painted controlars like im doing, i migth charge a little, ( not you andy, cuz im also in need of teh white paint.) once i find out teh acual cost of thepaint, il devise a price for a custom controler.. as for wii classic controller sticks.. thast your problem to fund. but il give back your nunhcuck /classic if you wanted.

Omg, the controler with 2 classic sticks feels nice, cuz they are a little bit smaller. sx-c.

Crooked Crow

I've seen pictures of some controllers with the wii control sticks and they look really nice..
I can't really remember how they feel, so I wanna try out your controller first, Wigi, before I go out and buy a classic wii-mote.
The classic one is the exact same as the nun-chuck one, right?, but there's 2 instead of 1

Now you need primer and clear coat paint? Wigi is in serious need of funding loool

Desh.

Smash Lord
I wasnt gonna let you pay for the paint either way, i said i'de give you money for it.

But would you be able to make it look glossy ?=/

andy the classic controllars joy sticks are shorter then the chucks =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
the classic control sticks are very slightly shorter, and the radius of the thumbpad is smaller, and i think feels better. but yes. classics yu also get 2 sticks.. i havn't found use for any otehr buttons from the classic though. eventualy im going to paint the top of my nunchuck green too.. looks so easy... no curves to it.

uh desh. it wil be as shiny as the paint you buy.. cuz i don't have clear coat. and i never was goign to pay for your paint. but now im saying... like.. bren wants it done too, and andy, and you want an emblam.. so if pple want it done i may charge money for materials and labour. unles if its a colour i alreday ahve lots of and dont need, then il just charge an amount, and use the money to buy moar primer or clear coat, cuz this will be needed on every controller.

Crooked Crow

Well, I think this makes much better business than selling handcrafted pens =]

I guess I'll have to try out your controller and see if I'm more comfortable with the new control stick.
Do you just change the control stick or can you do the c-stick too?
If you can't really do the c-stick, can you paint the c-stick that's already there?

WIGI

Smash Champion
i can do teh c-stick to, i did on my controller. as for teh buttons, mine wont be done on thursday. and the first time i do them is going to be sketch, i ahve to amke sure i sadn well, prime then paint, so tehy don't rub withthe coontroller case.

Desh.

Smash Lord
well me and david are planning on doing testing on a certain char and it will be the

"INSERT CHAR WE'RE RESEARHING HERE" REVOLUTION.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i thought you gave up on becoming a mod. cuz if you didn't, you should.. or just play blue grammer and watch.

WIGI

Smash Champion
wow.. i didn't expect to take my advice so quikly lol, i thought you would just be like no shut up noob im red. green grammer and watch is cooler than blue thogh.. but if youw ant it to match your name.. then... your choice.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
wow.. i didn't expect to take my advice so quikly lol, i thought you would just be like no shut up noob im red. green grammer and watch is cooler than blue thogh.. but if youw ant it to match your name.. then... your choice.
Nahh, green is overrated.
ANYWAYS...
Everyone's going to get owned on Thursday.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ugho >.> i'll get to it steve rofl.

OMFG CURLY!!!!! I FOUND SOME SICK PAINT. k you know the paint thats like, glossy, and metallic at the same time? yea. i got some. its silver. its sexy. i robbed it from my mother >.> its touch up paint for her car. so if you know what colour that is...it'd look sick on my controller =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok... uhmm.. sure i can try your stencil with it... but if its ment for a car. were using it for plastic.. might not work properly, but i can try if yu want. if it does work i could do andy's buttons silver.. but id stillw ant white lol.

WIGI

Smash Champion
the final coat has been applied. in 24 hours the controler wil be play -ready. even though im going to wait til thursday for it's debut. you guys will see the first of many controler paintings i will do.. and im almost out of green paint. lol. desh i also learned how to put your logo on, not as a stencil, but as a full coulor logo. but i need clear coat.

edit: my bad on duble post.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i mean, your logo, in full colour(the one from your dp, or a diferent one. doesn't matter) can be shown on your controler. like a sticker.. thats not a sticker at all. because you caint pel it off cuz its beneath the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom