• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Smash Master
The GaW sig is really cool, just the red blotches look out of place...

And I'm sory Bren, come back to team **** YEAH.

Edit:

For the sig, instead of putting the "?" in his mouth, can you put it after my name?
So like "Pyro?" .
a'ight. you're forgiven.

i think its the red blotches that mess with the contrast now that you mention it.>.> all you need to do it make G&W more visible and its perfect. so dont **** with the bg, just, i dunno, do something bout those blotches.

i kinda like the ? in his mouth it made me lol. but its your sig.

so pyro...are we going to be able to go over to your house next friday or what?
and how did $M@$H GR@MM3R get its name?

TEAM **** YEAH FTW

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The sig is alot better. Thanks.

Smash Grammar started out when I put my name as "?" and chose Bowser and was all "Bowser?"
Then Desh put his name as "!" and was all "DOC!".

And so forth.

Also, who is this "WE" ?
I meant for YOU to sleep over firday and then yeh.
And I'll ask on Wednesday.

EDIT:
GRAMMAR DOESN'T HAVE AN "E" IN IT.
Can the "3" be changed to a "4"?

Desh.

Smash Lord
k heres house the grammar started.

me, andy, zack, and pyro were doing ffa's
then teh pyro chose boozer. he changed his for letter name to a ? and said "booozer?" but like really funy like. so then i changed mines to ! and then i was all like "DOC!" yea and then it just started from there xD everyone just chose something lmfao, not too much of a special story, just turned out to be a nice crew name roflcoptertanks&crackers xD

edit: pyro you ******, you beat me to esplaining it D=

Desh.

Smash Lord
i dun carz, it just seems to make sense since we're like mawking teh grammar kinda of just by spelling it like that xD it doesnt really matter to me, if people wants to then thats fine,...but theres no way in hell i'm redoing the sigs. rofl. i'de have to redo the text D=. but yea it makes sense to me but if peoples wanna change it thats cool =D

Geist

Smash Master
i like the 3 in $M@$H GR@MM3R. i vote keeping it.

and about this we, desh had an idea about 2 pages back that we should all get together in one place so he wouldnt have to make separate stops like last time, and he could pick andy, me, you, and curly in one fell swoop.

samus pic=leet. its my own pose this time, using reference for details and proportions
=D
EDIT* that sig looks hawt xD
EDIT EDIT* life ruiner, you gotta join $M@$H GR@MM3R. look at these sigs xD

Geist

Smash Master
post # 250 >.>

well anyways, about the little thing i mentioned up top there...
and about this we, desh had an idea about 2 pages back that we should all get together in one place so he wouldnt have to make separate stops like last time, and he could pick andy, me, you, and curly in one fell swoop.
is that alright or what? i really want to go to the next GTA thing.

EDIT****ing youtube is down =@
EDIT EDIT: wait nvmd.

WIGI

Smash Champion
leave the 3 in. its funny that we spelleed it rong after alol, dehs is right.. we are mocking grammer.

and i think we have enough @ signs in it. maybey we could change an @ sign to a 4?

$M@$H GR4MM3R

if not i liek it the way it is too.

is biweekle THIS saterday? (1st) or teh saterday after that?

is tehre anything i shoul change with my sig... the biweekly thread was a little harsh..

WIGI

Smash Champion
8th? ok il find out if im doing anyhting and get back to u. and chris. its realy not hard fro me to get to your hosue morning of. but if im allowed at pyros that wul;d be mroe fun less sleep. =) but if im nto allwoed il just come to ur hosue before u leave to pcik everyone else up.

WIGI

Smash Champion
kk if its easier i can just come over to chris in the morning. also.. grammer and watch reminds me of homsar.

my sig feels tiny...

im am going to see if i can fit a wii-mote d-pad into a gc controler. because i found out today that teh classic controlers are larger then the wiimotes d-pad. however you still get 2 anologs from it. so i might still get one lol. and i plan to try spraypainting it soon. as for teh white buttons... ..... ..... andy? wanna buy paint? (if the green works of course). if it works, adn you buy the paint, i wil do ur controller too for free, cuz i also need white paint. as for everyone else. suply the paint, and il think of a price to ahve your controler made.

WIGI

Smash Champion
your gc analog with your classic d-pad?

nvmd ur online.

okeyy.. that idea FAILED. the gc d-pad is like 5 times thicker than the wii's d-pad. im better off painting the gc one. as for everything else in teh wii-mote.. usless for gc controlelr moding.. unles you wanted to get serios and cut away arge chunks of stuff lol. back to the drawing board for me.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Lol Wigi, I can't really directly buy paint because I wouldn't know where to get it, which is the right one, how much I need, and I probably don't even have rides to places just to buy paint or something..

I CAN probably give you money for it though, just name the price, and if I like how your controller turned out, I guess I'll really wanna get it done. I'll probably have to secretly save up some lunch money too <_< I doubt my mom would like me paying $10-$20 on a paint job for a video game controller lol

It's a little too late now to change a letter in the name now that we've already made an official name logo >=[
$M@$H GR@MM3R
$M@$H GR@MM@R
$M@$H GR4MM3R
<_<
I guess the last one would've worked alright..

Also Wigi, screw the Bi-Weekly thread. they have no talent! >=O
That and they're just doing that "lol.... no" thing whenever they get their chance.
And they call us spammers? PFFT.

But I dunno, there's something wrong with the back/side of Luigi's head to me.
I'd make the render a little bigger too.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i definatly broke my wiimote.. andy.. give me 15 bucks il give you teh change mack..it should only be max 10 but im not 100% positive.

like.. his ear? i thougth that was kinda weird too. buit i had to colour it in ps. so the yhear might have been affected by it.

edit:I FIXEDED IT!

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Hmm.. If you send me the render, I could try editing it for you later.

A few things I could point out from the original.
http://www.gametab.com/images/ss/gcn/4262/box-l.jpg
- Sideburns lol
- a little more hair on the back of his head
- The hand could be bigger
- The 6th finger you were talking about.. lol It could be easily taken out.
- a reason why the left side of the head looks weird in your Luigi pic is because the shoulders are supposed to take up some more space. Move the arm a little up.
- Make the hand bigger.
- Luigi looks a little chubby thar. He's a lot more thinner than Mario lol. I guess you could move the left on the left a little more closer in.
- The the most part, make Luigi's limbs a little more longer, it looks too close to stubby Mario.

Lol, that wasn't "a few", it was almost everything XD

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmm your forgetting sumthing.. my girlfriend drew this. she doesn't realy play alot of video games, btu shes good at drawing.. so basically she looked at a luigi pic.. and stuck his head on the mario one lol. i know what you mean, il send it to you you can change stuff send it back. your better at ps than i am.

and holy crap yeah why doesn't he have sideburns. or hair//// ima have to have a talking with her.

Edit:

CONTROLAR UPDATE:

i have sanded and applyd the first coat of green.. so far so good. i havn't noticed any bubbles or drips. teh coat was a bit thick, but w.e. we wil se how it turns out in the morning. i will apply a touch up coat tomorow morning, and posibly a clear coat(if needed, becuase in the past ive done this to early and it made the paint run.. so i probably wont) it should be done y thursday. i still need another nunchuck stick to put in, and whtie paint for the buttons. (andy) otehr than that.. who knows.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
HEY GUYS.

You all know how i have a capture card.

So I'm posting this url that shows the best quality i can do for now... until i resolve the issue with windows movie maker... it says cannot import video because the interface has too many methods to fire from or sumthing like that.

anyways. the quality is fine. really. its decent and im just showin u guys so u know how the vid looks for future uploads (your matches) whenever we get to recording matches on tapes.

AND DONT JUDGE MAN I WAS JUST SCREWING AROUND WITH FOX LOL :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R2vZ-ZWJqRg

WIGI

Smash Champion

lulz.. made that in like.. 1 minute.

im goign to go check on my controlar soon.

and no.. this does not make luigi a nazzi.......... hes italian... mafia at most...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Wigi for Hitler.

ALSO.
LISTEN TO SHOW ME YOUR NEWS!
I'm in Episode 15 and I get a shoutout in Episode 21!
It's STICKIED in General Brawl Discussion.

Desh.

Smash Lord
wow lololol abels teh nub

LOL jkz. great quality. i have casettes so we gotta make sure we record stuff, i was thinking maybe a doubles tourny?

WIGI

Smash Champion
low tiers dubles ehh.. im in for that xD. anyone wanna team with my jiggs? or wigi?

CONTROLLAR UPDATE:

IT LOOKs

PERFECT!

just needs 1 more thhiiiinnn coat . and then let cure, and WHAM so good. ima paint the buttons later, il bring the controler thursday.

you can even still read teh words "start. pause"

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol then i'm def gonna need you to do my symbol =]

also ....andy wanna team up w/ me for team 8==> l==l
we shall try a link +YL team? i have (IMHO) a quite nice reflectile links =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
but but but but.....but.... i don't have noone.

pryoo... want to have a luigi teamm????

or desh.... a doc wigi team?

or andy... and link wigi..jiggsteam?

I NEED SOMEONE?

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz? if i recall last time me and andy won most of the low tier doubles, u only started to beat us when u switched to falco+marth. xD

and even if ur g&w has improved u havent been playing him as long as me n andy have been playing link and doc

and we've improved to ;]

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris if u give me moneys for the paint il do your symbol. but nto right now, busy with school and such.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k szeen =D

its fun playing link as a projectile kinda char =/ i'm def a spammy link. but yea. i wanna secondize him.
fkn low tier ftw.

Desh.

Smash Lord
we'z speakin abouts teams not le singles =p
singles =/= teams

and as far as teams go and as it stands me and andy as a low/mid tier team > you guys as a low/ m id tier team xD ....and thats been proven from last weeks doubles =]

but who know maybe you reallly did get better with g&w (and i wouldnt be surprised ) but we gots better too >=D plus zack doesnt play low tier/mid tier =/ ...so u guys are already at a disadvantage from that =/

but yea i cant wait till thurs =D

Its confirmed for thurs= =] maybe some peepz can come over this weekend again? dno we shull c =]

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Uhm Zack doesn't play low/mid tier?

Dude. He can play Link, Young Link, Mewtwo, Pikachu, Ganon, Mario, and Doc.
There's probably more.

Also I'm alot better with GaW. I'll own anyone.

Desh.

Smash Lord
the only one i know of that i've seen thats decent for how good he is, is his link =/

to word it a little better

if you compare how he plays his usual chars to his low tiers...its weird >.> besides link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom