• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
The teams are like

Me + Chris (Link+Doc?)
Steve + Zack (GaW+****/YEAH I can't remember which was which lol)
Wigi + Bren (Luigi + Zelda?)

We have to try out that Link/Y-Link team, Chris.
We should call our team something like..
iRack
UpDamage
loloolol

Are the teams even? lol
Anyways, Steve.. Link vs GaW
THURSDAY D=<
[__] vs ****/YEAH whichever one you are

OH YEAH
LMAO@NAZI LUIGI

I'll listen to those eps of SMYN, Steve.
Those things are like an hour long though.. lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea
and i wanna face peeps with my secondizer reflectile h0re

andy wich name should we use for our linx team?

HERES A POLL FOR ME N ANDY'S NEW LINX TEAM NAME.

WICH NAME IS BETTAR?

1. iRak aTak

OR

2. al kida

k so andy i tried to make the sig tonight lol...i dno...this is what i got =/ comment? critique? insults? (srsly though)

WIGI

Smash Champion
yur link is a crack wh0re. i like the backround tho.

im not sure i like the new update... and bren, wont say i told you so, but the wiimote does have one "bonus feature" over the other methods. just like i predicted.

Desh.

Smash Lord
^^^^ that good sir is what you call "promoting a crappy gimmick"

wiimotes movement = gimmick...them making the wiimote more appealing = promoting gimmick. but I good sir, cannot be bought. gc ftw. or classic. w/e is more comfy for me fingers laddy :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
never said it wasn't a gimmick, i said they wqould add somthing to the wiimote to promote its use. and i was right.. im go check up on teh controlar and i borrowed my freinds classic to tinker with, and he gave me anotehr nunchuck stick to use if teh classic doesn't work.

Crooked Crow

The Render seems a little choppy on some parts =/
The stroke on the text is too much, I think.. It looks more than 2px.
The background looks really nice to me. I liked how you spread the clouds throughout the sig.
I'm not really sure about the motion blur thing though..
I think you could've just masked it to make some nice blending.
Maybe make the clouds a bit darker too because it doesn't match the sig too well.
I'd lower the saturation on the light ray too. Make the border a little bit of a darker red.

I kind of liked today's update. We already knew about most of it, though..
But they added that "Tap Jump" thing and that's pretty useful.
And I think I might try out using the Classic Controller.
The buttons look closer together so it seems like it'll be easier to do technical ****s.
I like how you can test out your settings quickly too.
Having names are a lot more useful now.

Desh.

Smash Lord
nintendo its self is a walking gimmick for 9 year olds.
"ZOMG LOOK I'M WAVING MY HANDS AROUND AND SO IS MY "insert char here"
"ZOMG LOOK I CAN TOUCH THE SCREEN AND STUFF HAPPENS"

i mean come on, even MORTAL KOMBAT has mini games now >.> i've lost all or most respect for nintendo recently. the second there were mini games in MK, and when they started sacrificing game play for using there new little wii motes and touch screens.

WIGI

Smash Champion
its true, the acual pontential hasn't been reached for most games using touch screen/ wiimote. however it does work beutifully for pokemon and metriod prime 3, and may still serve its purpose in games like starwars: force unleashed. Most game makers have been rushing to make games to maie sum cash off the very successfull nintendo systems.. if they took there time to make them (like brawl) they wil produce evry good games.

Desh.

Smash Lord
possibly =/ but untill i see a cut down on fkn mini games, take some serious effort into decent gameplay...and do something about there meteocre graphics...i got nun for nintendo D=

Crooked Crow

Uhh, maybe it's because they're done with all of the gameplay stuff and want some additional games for fun?
Mini games are pretty much relief if you're bored of playing the same thing over and over again for hours.
I only got pokemon stadium 1 and 2 for n64 because of the minigames, and I almost never played the actual battles.
The mini games were just fun.

Graphics aren't everything <_< Gameplay is what matters and nintendo does well on gameplay.
And the graphics for a bunch of games like Metroid 3 and Galaxy look great.

I like the Wii mote =/ it makes the games fun
I just wouldn't play wii with other people around me lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
again, when manufacturers take their time to make good games, they turn out good with great graphics, good gameplay, AND good use of wiimote. agin, metriod prime is the ebst example, and brawl, although maybey not using teh wiimote much, has good gameplay adn graphics. and my controlar is almost complete.. just debating puting on a clear coat... it wil eaitehr make it ncie and shiny, or...posibly make the paint rn.. im not sure what will happen.. ill test it on my popcan.

Crooked Crow

Link+Link team would so SO SEXY MAN

BOMBS AND UP+B'S EVERYWHERE

Uhh are we just doing low tier doubles at Chris' place?
Or the actual tournament thing that's going on at Dec.8?

I'm sure we don't have to do alllll low-tier doubles on thursday..
We should still do some singles.

WIGI

Smash Champion
set back on teh controller.... my clear cat is screwed up.. sumhow reacted with the paint, made it soft and the paint ran down... so i ruined it.. not to worry. i wiped it all off, il resand it tonight. put on a coat of green, wait for it to dry overnight, put on the second coat again, let it dry and cure all tuesday night and all day wednesday, maybey even wednesday night . put it togetehr thursday. itll still be done by thurs. and it will still look great.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
Lol at how medeocore graphics when galaxy has pretty much better graphics then everything out there, other then Crysis.

And Lol at gameplay. Nintendo has the best gameplay out there.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well.. gears of war and halo 3 have amazing graphics.. smae with a few of teh racing games on 360/ps3.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Uhh, maybe it's because they're done with all of the gameplay stuff and want some additional games for fun?
Mini games are pretty much relief if you're bored of playing the same thing over and over again for hours.
I only got pokemon stadium 1 and 2 for n64 because of the minigames, and I almost never played the actual battles.
The mini games were just fun.

Graphics aren't everything <_< Gameplay is what matters and nintendo does well on gameplay.
And the graphics for a bunch of games like Metroid 3 and Galaxy look great.

I like the Wii mote =/ it makes the games fun
I just wouldn't play wii with other people around me lol
Exactly. The ShakeSmash thing isn't a gimmick you dunbz's. It's a sick idea because motion-sensor is sick.
Also, Galaxy's graphics are better than Halo 3's.
AND in furture years, Sony and Microsoft will probably only make their graphics better, but nintendo will do so much more.
You're dumb Chris.

Lol at how medeocore graphics when galaxy has pretty much better graphics then everything out there, other then Crysis.

And Lol at gameplay. Nintendo has the best gameplay out there.
Go away Chris.

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhh...sure... im getting ready for round 2 of painting this controller. i ave to start AGAIN. cuz i screwed up. but now i know what not to do, so it wil turn out better than teh first one.. should be ready by thrusday.

Crooked Crow

Add Trollian to the Brampton list

And #1 in the rankings

While using Pichu only

I feel so bad for you Wigi =[ lol man that sucks to go through all of that **** again

Trollian

Smash Cadet
yse i am droilan if you want me to be sp dont forget it

id like to be added to the bramtpon players list please

i challenge u to a duel with my ganandorf

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol jeff ur a god. u have ur own rank >.>

also. about gears vs galaxy stephen. just no. gears graphics > galaxies ....i played galaxy on the weekend... they're good. no lies.. but not quite at gears. on par or better then halo 3.

brampton confirmed. yea. xD i got le ride. but if some people could like sleep over at eachothers houses so its less stops for my dad that'd be great.

and just to clarify i can only givve le ride to the following :

pyro
wigi
desh
andy
blowtroes

Crooked Crow

Uhh I guess I could meet meet up at your house?
What time would I have to be there?
I think I should ask my mom about it too lol
What should I say though?
Hi mommy, im wanna go to a strangers house and sleep over on the weekend, if it's okay with you =)
Seriously though lol

Oh yeah, STEVE I heard you on SMYN lol
I listened through for an hour and you were all the way at the end -_-

Desh.

Smash Lord
i wont be at my place. i'll be at my dads. in woodbridge. so i'ma have to go from woodbridge to brampton to thornhill. so u cant meet up at my place cuz i wont be there =/

Crooked Crow

I think we're sleeping over Saturday and leaving on Sunday.
So, uh, I guess I could give you my address or I meet up at someone's house?
Are people going to Steve's? I guess I could meet the guys there in the morning or something.

WIGI

Smash Champion
so. we leave saterday. go to smash fest on saterday. the sleep over sumplace saterday night. why caint we just come back?

Geist

Smash Master
Sorry to bring back an old topic but i was doing hw and didnt have a chance to go on SWF.

^^^^ that good sir is what you call "promoting a crappy gimmick"
definition of gimmick: any clever (deceptive) maneuver; promoting it is beyond the point. why would they jump at the chance to promote something that has defined gameplay of the system in the first place?

wiimotes movement = gimmick...them making the wiimote more appealing = promoting gimmick. but I good sir, cannot be bought.now you sound like a conspirator >.> we dont care if you cant be bought because we all like it, and you're humiliating yourself by insulting what we all like and respect. we've also only heard you say this a few hundred times. gc ftw. or classic. w/e is more comfy for me fingers laddy :)
k cool. you dont see us insulting you about your preferences. be quiet.

nintendo its self is a walking gimmick for 9 year olds.
"ZOMG LOOK I'M WAVING MY HANDS AROUND AND SO IS MY "insert char here"
the PS3 remote has motion built in to, and Xbox is planning on comming out with motion sensitive remotes around the time of "endwar"
"ZOMG LOOK I CAN TOUCH THE SCREEN AND STUFF HAPPENS"
so i guess the new i phone is also a gimmick. ok. all palm pilots and proffesional organisers are for 9 year olds.

i mean come on, even MORTAL KOMBAT has mini games now >.> i've lost all or most respect for nintendo recently. the second there were mini games in MK, and when they started sacrificing game play for using there new little wii motes and touch screens.
attraction of a wider audience, then progress to full games as soon as prototype experimentals are done. they are testing what does and doesnt work with the wii.
note how full games are starting to come out.

lol jeff ur a god. u have ur own rank >.>
agreed

also. about gears vs galaxy stephen. just no. gears graphics > galaxies sorry its true. gears graphics>galaxy. kso point? super mario 64 and orcarina of time still manage to be some of the best games ever made. spite graphics.....i played galaxy on the weekend... they're good. no lies.. but not quite at gears. on par or better then halo 3.
i havent played it yet. im sure it wll be amazin. but dont compare a shooter to a platformer. thats almost parallel genres.

brampton confirmed. yea. xD i got le ride. but if some people could like sleep over at eachothers houses so its less stops for my dad that'd be great.

and just to clarify i can only givve le ride to the following :

pyro
wigi
desh
andy
blowtroes
SWEET xD
i hope this can all go down as planned.

WIGI how bout using my luigi drawing for your sig? =) pliz? i mean if you're all about details... you know what to do =) with that awesome Jazz recolorization, im sure you could add color to it.

btw chris, you can start spelling my name right xD

uh..what else was i going to say... =/
w.e.
EDIT* I remember. Andy we go to his place friday cuz the smashfest is saturday. Desh picks us up in the morning. =)

WIGI

Smash Champion
i know your drawing bren is probably mroe acurate and such. but honastly... the pose my gf drew pwns. and the fact that my gf drew it. also pwns. i lub you and all.. but not the same way i lub her. her drawing wins by default. even if it was like.. ms paint. (maybey not)

Desh.

Smash Lord
kso yea. bren esplained how u guys could do it. all i need to know is where the fux u guys will be on saturday morning. I WILL BE PICKING U UP SATURDAY MORNING. and dropping u off at ur homes :D or where ever u wanna be dropped off i guess =/

but yea. if you guys could like maybe meet up at someones house early saturday morning so its like only 1 stop or something that'd be great, if not. thats fine to but if u could stay at someones house u'de be god.

especially u bren, ur house is a long drive from woodbridge D= if all else fails ask if u can stay at my place friday night and i'll pcik u up there

Geist

Smash Master
i lub you and all.. but not the same way i lub her. her drawing wins by default.
thank you...?>.>

even if it was like.. ms paint. (maybey not)
k no sorry. thats pretty insulting. i get your point...but paint?

kso yea. bren esplained how u guys could do it. all i need to know is where the fux u guys will be on saturday morning. I WILL BE PICKING U UP SATURDAY MORNING. and dropping u off at ur homes :D or where ever u wanna be dropped off i guess =/

but yea. if you guys could like maybe meet up at someones house early saturday morning so its like only 1 stop or something that'd be great, if not. thats fine to but if u could stay at someones house u'de be god.

especially u bren, ur house is a long drive from woodbridge D= if all else fails ask if u can stay at my place friday night and i'll pcik u up there
yeh like i said. we go to pyros friday, and get picked up saturdey. =/
i can go to his house for sure. i can go to the bi weekly for sure. take note.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k just make sure ur allowed at his house. He need to make sure u can come too rofl xD

also wigi

*whip sounds*
good drawing> ight drawing any day regardless of gf or not rofl xD
how's she gonna know anyways xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom