• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

Smash Master
This thread is to get Brampton Smashers to come together for events.

Not to discuss things like spray painting your controllers which is only an A and B conversation. Conversation that doesn't necessarily involve the rest of the community doesn't belong here.
Also, how was I spamming when I asked if I could come over on Tuesday?
well you're right about asking about desh's house spreading deshbag awareness, but it is still a "point A to B conversation".

Actually, all this talking about modded controllers makes me want one too. mkay?
therefor it has spread awareness.

also, reporting someone for talking about premium membership is weird. I'm not sure mods really care. I wouldnt. It reminds me of that guy who told the teacher on me in grade 2ish for bringing a cookie to health class.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.
w00t
No LTG.
w00tness!

pyro
Desh
Iots blowtroes
aAndy

represent $M@$H GR@MM3R!
i think we're at least a bit better than last time. >_<
enough that we have a hope against some.

wtf about me? =[
wtf about you?
jks, thats a smexi controller. i <3 the buttons.
i wanna put a silver zebes symbol on mine =D
anyone have silver paint?

Ur a pag dunbz.
desh = pag dunbz.

>not a dunbz<

WIGI

Smash Champion
aren't i in $M@$H GR@MM3R ?

and.. i mitgh mod pples controler, but only if i fo mine lol, im not even sure, i just got my won controler so i don't want to screw itup lol. cuz then i wouldn't have one again.

Geist

Smash Master
life ruiner = 1 man crew. =/ lolz.
well you've been drafted to $M@$H GR@MM3R now.
nice sig andy. i need a sig. i have a good idea but im just too lazy *** to do it.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
EDIT: omg just read this on another forum I visit, it's just terrible: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210533
Oh my God.. I feel so bad for that poor girl..
Those police that put her in there should be ****ing punished.
Same goes for the men that ***** her.
That's some ****ed up law system in Brazil. <_<

Hey everyone, I finally have a nice Link render to make a sig!
Actually, it didn't look that good to me at first.. A while ago, I showed it to Chris and he told me that I should edit it a bit, and I thought I wasn't good enough to make it look good. << LOL@THAT

BEFORE

AFTER

Only the face was edited, because that was the only thing wrong about the pic. Everything else is PERFECT to use as a render to represent my Link. =]

I maked the face so beeaauutifaal

Crooked Crow

Lol I'm glad I did =D
I was actually worried at first if I could get the style to match right, but it turned out good.

So is anything going on tomorrow?

Geist

Smash Master
dude imagine if you made that theoretical smash flash with graphics like that ?!? >.>
thats pretty good.
i loled at the first one though. glad you edited it.

btw as soon as desh gets a capture card im making a thread that shows my bomberang-->scrahh.
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D

i cant get a ride to the smash fest which makes me mad. chris cant get a drive either, cuz hes not even going to be home. rawr.

****. my new tangrowth is so beastly. >.> its just a tank...

Crooked Crow

Yet another smashfest/tourney in the gta b-town can't go to =[

rofl thanks for the compliment
I can't add like super details in flash like in photoshop, but i think lines are way easier to make.
I would use cell-shading and gradients for the most part.

Speaking of the Smash thing, I've been thinking a bit about it for a while now..
Maybe I should start like writing the plot and script for it lol
I'm not sure it would go anywhere though.. Cuz I'm lazy and releasing episodes would be really slow.

Another problem is that I don't know the backgrounds of every character in Smash, and I really wanna include everyone, and even more. I don't know much about the characters of the FE series, and I would rather play the games but that would take too long lol So I would have to do research and spoil myself =/
I would probably also need some help with the scripts from people who actually KNOW the stuff, like how the character would react in a situation, how he talks and all those kind of stuff.

So yeah, I dunno if it's really worth it.

Also Steve, leave Desh alone! >=[
We pagzz gotta stick together, right Desh!?

Geist

Smash Master
Another problem is that I don't know the backgrounds of every character in Smash, and I really wanna include everyone, and even more.
i do.
i can tell you the names of both of ganondorf mothers.=S
i know so much background crap its not even funny. well actually it kinda is.

team **** yeah ftw!!!!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow.

Today Zack brutally ***** me in Smash. I don't know what was happening but I couldn't win if my life depended on it.

Desh.

Smash Lord
zack for #2? lol jk....u had a bad day...doesnt mean anything. i've had a few. and i finally got a new controller so i get to break it in for a few weeks....feels good so far =D

but this week for me i wanna look at

whats happening with biweeklies. i wanna know who can get rides. I really dont want to have to give rides to everyone in brampton and i probably wont. I'de like to keep it to just GR@MM@R. i cant shoferr everyone in brampton. and my dad has to drive too, theres no way i can make him do that.

but yea. Who will need a ride for the 8th ? (this is mainly directed to $G )

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
My dad said that David's place is too far, so I can't get rides.

I would like a ride for the 8th though. I already told Olivia I have plans for that day, so I'm good to go.
Also, I need a Smash Grammar sig avec Mr. Game and Watch.

Crooked Crow

I'll make it for you, my pag =]
What colour? Red? Black/White? The colour of French?

I needs a ride

Desh.

Smash Lord
k sooooo i should be ables to does this.

also the unveiling of my sexiness sig is here!

so far i'ma be ride giving to : steve and andy and most likely bren and wigi...so....all of us rofl.. if somee of u can like get together @ one place ...i know it may b hard for bren but like...maybe u could chill at steves the friday night before the biweekly? so that its only one stop for me and i dont over compinsate and end up being an hour and a half early again?

just an idea...up to you but i'de appreciate it , cuz it'd make it a lot easier.D=

edit also ty to andy for editing/giving me some stuff i needed =D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'll make it for you, my pag =]
What colour? Red? Black/White? The colour of French?

I needs a ride
It's "****" as in "Chris is a f.ag." =P

And I play red GAW, but anything that looks cool will work.
And I'm sure Bren could sleep over at my place fridday. I'll ask on Wednesday.

Geist

Smash Master
so far i'ma be ride giving to : steve and andy and most likely bren and wigi...so....all of us rofl.. if somee of u can like get together @ one place ...i know it may b hard for bren but like...maybe u could chill at steves the friday night before the biweekly?

just an idea...up to you but i'de appreciate it , cuz it'd make it a lot easier.D=
i can get a ride on saturday to the GTA.
i can also hang at steves friday (of course only if this is alright with steve.)

yeh im basically set. i can finally give the 10$ i owe david xD

aAndy and Desh have a sexy sig >,< I WANT ONE ANDY PLIZ!
dont start yet, because i want my own samus drawing on it. =P

TEAM **** YEAH

Desh.

Smash Lord
i made my sig bren =] ,....but andy did a lot of helps for me in terms of recolouring stuff.

AANNYYYYWWAAAYYYYSSSSS

i got my phone today so if anyone needs me then call. I'm not always on msn soo if you need to reach me call.

my numbers 416-520-8479

i'ma post it on the topic so people know how to get @ me, also pm ur #'s so i know how to get u if ur not on the boards/ on msn

WIGI

Smash Champion
yo i scanned in my g's wigidrawing, ima put it into the sig, so andy, when your on msn, can u sedn me the $M@$H GR@MM3R "logo" in green please? like, im thinking a light green, not lugig green, lighter than that. also... are walking THIS saterday fro gta? could i get sum details on this please?

Desh.

Smash Lord
smashturbation. all the info u need xD last time we went we got there around 11:30 started friendlies and yea... xD other then that check the biweekly thread.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i finished ma sig. took forever to render that drawing lol. what u guys think? i tried to keep the same stle that desh had, btu used a drawing like andy.

WIGI

Smash Champion
you should be GR@MM3R @ND W@+CH

and isn't andy maing u a sig? if hes not i can prolyl do one for u tomorow

bedtimes for me now.

gnight all.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ATTENTION EVERYONE:
-and I guess Wigi.

I've given up on wanting to become a Mod. The only cool mods are Youko and SamuraiPanda because I know them.
Also, anyone with a red name automatically has a bad reputation...
so yeh.

PREPARE FOR THE SPAM OF PYRO.

My spam burns. Kinda like gonorrhea.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol just dont make them sooo...squarish? lol i dont know if thats a word. just try to make the length around 2-3 times the height ? i dont know... andy would know better then i would =/

edit: steve i'll do one for you some time tonight =P ...u want G&W in it right? i'll start now i guess =/

edit edit: k steve i did one for you, (note i didnt have much time cuz mi famiglia was over...so ye :p but i got ur red g&w

if you want it the code is :
[.IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/pyrosigcopy-1.jpg[/IMG]

-remove the "."

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhmmm chris... the layout of the g+w sig is great... but the backround maks it look homo. maybey try a dif backround? like black or a dark red? the light colours worked for us but... the pink.. i unno...

Geist

Smash Master
Go away dunbz, you're not in team **** YEAH.
I'll cheer for whoever the **** i want. you just lost your team a fan sir.
TEAM 8==D |==| FTW!!!
aAndy + Desh > Steve + Zack.

btw how did you come up with the name $M@$H GR@MM3R?
and can we all hang at your house or what?

btw gimpy is an awesome mod. he fsmashes threads xD

im almost finished with my samus drawing. its own.

EDIT i thnik the G&W sig is great. but it does need more contrasting. its kind of hard to see G&W compared to other sigs. but its still pretty sexi xD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The GaW sig is really cool, just the red blotches look out of place...

And I'm sory Bren, come back to team **** YEAH.

Edit:

For the sig, instead of putting the "?" in his mouth, can you put it after my name?
So like "Pyro?" .

Desh.

Smash Lord
sir yes sir pyro sir =D

do you want me to change the BG too? The only thing i can see is wrong is not enough contrast =/ pin =/= homo

pink=god.

k so i tried to make the red blending less notable cuz you said it looked outta place, i think it looks ok now. i also moved the ? to the end of "pyro?"
lol here it is

[.IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa118/bishop101_album/pyrosigcopy-2.jpg[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom