• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lolll i know its paypal...but it wont let me add an actual debit card..only credit cards like master card visa etc.
also... u can already see what it looks like... u can even see what smashback room looks like if ur pro. it just says they cant display ur thread or w.e

edit: where do i find the expiration date on my bank card? and my csc number?

edit: i thought ur custom avy stays even after ur premiums done...i just thought u couldnt upload anymore after

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
K I paid with my credit card so Im not entirly sure.

1. Make a account
2.Log in
3. Under my account, there should be a thing called add funds. hover over it and click Add funds from bank account.
4. Proceed from there using info such as your address card number etc.

Desh.

Smash Lord
grawr D= who wanna get me a premium membership for a month?! i shall'th pay them asap! ( i have the money i just needa give it to you xD )

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
****IT!
I overslept!
I woke up at like 3... and Desh tells me I could've came at 2:00/30 -_-
Now I figured out that that gay snow out there is broking up the fence to my backyard so I can't ****ing get my bike..
So I have to wait for my dad to drive me.. ****ING BULL**** -_-
I'll only be there for about an hour..

Oh, and congrats at getting the Premium

****ing bull****, my mom just called and said I can't go anywhere today <_<
Main I wanted to get some of my Link recorded today..
****ING PIECE OF **** SNOW.
Sorry I can't make it today =[

WIGI

Smash Champion
uhhm andy i might be able to do butons. not sure.. trforce i could, but. if you wanted it gold, youd have to buy me the paint for it aswell. and i won't do any of yours unles i do mine and it works.. i plan to make mine green top, silver bottom white buttons. with the lugi symble in white. but i need white paint.. maybey evne primer. and i don't have money lol. and i know i ahve to sand it first. it says i don't need primmer but i dunno.

Crooked Crow

Hmm.. You don't have white/silver paint? =[ boo
If I can't really pay for the yellow/gold paint for the Triforce thing, then having it in white would be alright..

Hey, I'll find a pic of the GC controller and edit it to see how it would look like.. <_<
I'm not really sure where I could buy the stuff, so could I just give you money for it?
How much would it cost? I'll test out the colours on photoshop, and see which one looks best..
So how much would white and gold/yellow (spray?)paint cost?

Also, the green you have is the same one you had on your memory card, right?

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah its the same green, hopefully il have enough to do 2 controllers, im nly doing the tops.. the bottoms have to mnay curve and stuff... uhmm krylon ist tooo expensive... maybey 7 bucks a can. i don't hve white yet so if you wanted to chip in for that, and im going to research whetehr i should prime it after i sand it, if so id need sum primer too. maybey they will have like.. a metalic white for teh bottons. lol that be sick.

nope i was mine. AND DOH! i forgot my drawing you did at chris again cuz we didn't even go downstairs. il give u ur card next time i c u

WIGI

Smash Champion
OMG GUYS I JUST REALIZED. Instead of buying a NUNCHUCK buy a CLASSIC CONTROLE FOR WII. that way, thres 2 thmbsticks that are usuable, and i might find a use for the white/clear buttons!!!! so if you want me to add a nice stick (desh likes it) don't buy a nunchuck unles you realy want to.. and buy a classic instead, same price i think.

whos duble post xD. my bad.

Crooked Crow

What, you're only doing half of it? =/
That's laaaammmee =[

She would've been so beautiful Q_Q

If you do the whole thing.. Uhh, how's $15?

Desh.

Smash Lord
pour quoi mr.?

too bad i didnt have your orange controller =/ i just split a purple/silver.
i got blockbusters last gc controller >.>

looks pretty sexy.

and wigi i have a job for u . i want u to make a mushroom stencil. and spray the stencil on my controller please. I'll pay for the paint but yea could u make me a stencil and spray it on?

i want the stencil to come out the same as the mushroom kingdom emblem for ssbm

that mushroom on the top of my controller would look sick. =]

i'll get it to u asap. but yea. if u could handle the stencill...i'll give u the money for the paint. its gotta be indigo paint. I'll give u 10 $ ...should be enough?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm going to report anyone else after this who talks about modded controllers and premium memberships or anything else not related to this thread.

WIGI

Smash Champion
this is a chat thing for anythign related to smash. controlers are related to smash. why is it such a big deal anyways?

oh and andy, half as in teh top half.. liek were teh split is. and silver c-stick is pretty much imposible for me. id go with white, cuz then a classic controler thumbstick can be used. and teh bottons i could probably do.

Desh.

Smash Lord
sure why not... and steve chill lmfao stop being a mod suck up >.>

rofl. This is in a way related to smash. Premium membership has to do with the site. so theres no reason we cant dicsuss it.
Also as to controllers, we NEED them to play smash do we not? whats wrong with making them look nice lol? it IS in a way related to smash. as for why we're not talking on msn.

"From now on I'm reporting.

Chris, smash at your house Tuesday after band?"

sue me.

also this is a place to just talk among brampton. i dont care what the post is as long as people dont continuously speak about like fish or something. nintendo or something related to gaming/smash is all cool.

just relax xD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
This thread is to get Brampton Smashers to come together for events.

Not to discuss things like spray painting your controllers which is only an A and B conversation. Conversation that doesn't necessarily involve the rest of the community doesn't belong here.

Desh and LR are talking about Premium Memberships. Their conversation does not belong here because the community doesn't need to know. If they want to know, they can PM or email.

It pisses me off when I have to 5+ pages to read through only to find it's useless conversation. What if people who don't read everypage like I do miss something important because it was wayed down by useless spam?

I've already reported a few of you. I'm serious.

WIGI

Smash Champion
YAYYYYY. dude seriosly u need to calm down. il do your c0ntr0l4r to if it makes you feel better:p

lol but seriosly, i don't think anyone realy finds it to be a big deal. ive read threw pages of spam after i come home late and i don' mind, i find alot of it kinda funny.

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea seriously not to be mean ...but you need to CHILL TEH FUX OUT. lol j/k

but yea. This isnt specifically for getting brampton together. It IS to get people together. But people can talk here to. Its basically a gta thread + biweekly + pr mixed into one thread so that the thread doesnt get closed. So dont get angry cuz of the spam. We're too small to have a seprate talk thread like gta. Thus. Deal with it. Its not useless spam when people arent on msn and unable to talk. My msn has been gey all day and lr hasnt been on either. and dont complain bout useless spam mr :

"Chris, smash at your house Tuesday after band?"

everyone talks here. its just part of the fact that we're a small community. It may seem like a lot of spam but consider that all the seperate convo's that would go into the seperate threads like the biweekly , gta thread ( wich is mostly just gta talking..nothing important really goes on..for the most part CONVERSATION. or spam as u would say) , and the pr.

we have all those different topics in one. So please just deal with it theres nothing we can do about being a small community. and as long as we are one. EVERYTHING ends up here.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
kso.

I've been talking to Desh and he opted that the next Smashturbation be held after ToS4. The weekend after ToS4. That would be the 8th. You guys good with that?

Desh.

Smash Lord
yayayayay david ur my hero =D we can finally maybe go to biweeklies =D should be much easier for me to get rides to stuff now. =D should.

curly depending on how many people are going and who already has a ride i can pick people up.
i think 4 people max. like starfurry.
so i guess me you steve n bren?

Crooked Crow

wtf about me? =[

And what's going on on Tuesday?

Why can't you spray paint the bottom part of the controller, Wigi? =[
Can you make my controller look like that sexy thing I posted?

Oh, yeah I know, I want it white, it just looks silver cuz the quality was really bad, and I tried to smooth things out, and it ended up looking all silvery-ish..
Green/White scheme would be really nice..

Just putting that here because it's sexy.. I'm gonna turn it into a sig lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
ROFL I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING XD PERSON # 4 ROFL.

obv. andy is ride getting if i can give rides. other wise i'm goin by myself nubs. lol j/k

unless my dad is busy or in a bad mood , i should be able to get rides if i request in advance =]

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
kso.

I've been talking to Desh and he opted that the next Smashturbation be held after ToS4. The weekend after ToS4. That would be the 8th. You guys good with that?
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY.

depends on rides and cost for me.
Yeh same. Cost isn't a big thing considering I'll only be playing friendlies...maybe.

i think 4 people max. like starfurry.
so i guess me you steve n bren?
w00t
No LTG.

Also, how was I spamming when I asked if I could come over on Tuesday?

Desh.

Smash Lord
well its a useless post >.> i'm on msn lol. u always complain cuz we dont msg eachother on msn. xD

just lighten up. theres no where else for brampton to post to just converse.
dont report us oh lords of the fireyloserchildren D=

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
well its a useless post >.> i'm on msn lol. u always complain cuz we dont msg eachother on msn. xD

just lighten up. theres no where else for brampton to post to just converse.
dont report us oh lords of the fireyloserchildren D=
My msn isn't working.

Also, other people who might want to come and saw me ask might be awaiting your answer as well. So I asked for the community, not myself.

And I'll try to lighten up. If stuff gets out of hand though...I shall warn.

RAWR.
Oh, and goodnight....
phags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom