• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
we have until 5. im coming for sure chris, but i might not get there til like.,.. 3:30
depends how long im staying in tehc room for.

Geist

Smash Master
i loled at yeti DK. that was pretty funny. and nostalgic. pichu definetly deconfirmed.

ZOMG imagine samus with that beastly phazon suit from metroid prime or the corruption suit from metroid prime 3 0.0
personally i liked the zora tunic in tp, but it got tiresome, and the ice dungeon boss took off a full row with one hit. **** fire and ice weekness>.>

i cant remember, but wasn't baby bowser supposedly confirmed, sorta like krystal is? can someone fill me in?

P.S. Desh is ditching y'all at 5 because hes coming to my house. Its true.:)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeah, each of them having at least 6 alts is cool =D
5 Different Teams for Team mode.. hmm
1) Red
2) Blue
3) Green
4) White
5) Black
6) Yellow
Maybe Black and White will be in one Team, I dunno. <_<
You only need 2 different team colours if there's only 4 people. 3 colours max.
You guys are talking about the plain ones. Who the **** knew Yeti DK was coming? I mean srsly?!
I saw him in a demo vid.
I thought it was IC's for the longest time.

I heard that White/Yeti DK was in Smash 64

I can't really remember
No.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i finished repairing/modding my controlar. im debating sprapainting it, maybey just the top half, green. but i don't want to screw up. what do you guys think?

Geist

Smash Master
go ahead and do whatever. practice on something if you dont think your good enough. =/

just make sure its not just 1 layer, cuz sweaty hands will wear it away.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i practised on my mem card, and i learned sum stuff from it, like my grage is cold and the paint wont dry in cold, and how to prevent drips. and not to apple clear coat cus it removes sum paint. And i ahve Krylon Fusion paint.. sweat hands wont be much of a problem once it fully cures.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i have a feeling that controller is akward to play with xD ..not sure why...i think its cuz the joystick seems like it'll be too big to move it well. like for dd'in for instance...or shffling...i may b wrong..cant wait to see that thing xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
0o0o0 i havn't tested shffl yet, it migth be good, cuz the joy stick isn't as stiff, but it springs back to the center quiker. my c-stick is stiff and needs work tho.

the thumbstick looks acward, but it really doesn't, if i ahd the option i would shorten it slightly.

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea thats why i thought it might be akward cuz u said it was tall..i think it'd be akward shfflin uairs if the thing was big =/

expecially dd'ing...tell me how it works

WIGI

Smash Champion
well so far it feels nice, love wding with it, just feels like it respinds quikly, smashing with it seams normal, i like it, ut i gotta fix my c-stick. sand it down make it not rub.

WIGI

Smash Champion
alll i would need is a nunchuck, or desired stick. its pretty simple, geting the nunchck apart without a triwing was a biotch tho. soon im going to tinker with the l and r buttons, make them so they don't need to be pressed down so far.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
i cant remember, but wasn't baby bowser supposedly confirmed, sorta like krystal is? can someone fill me in?
I haven't heard of that or seen anything like that.. What are you talking about?

You only need 2 different team colours if there's only 4 people. 3 colours max.
Gives you a variety to choose from =/
It's not really necessary, but having at least 6 different alt colours isn't either

Hey Wigi, if it turns out well, do one for me too =O

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol.. you guys do realize that nunchucks are like.. 25 bucks each... so esentaly your paying 25 bucks for a modded controlelr, id glady keep the nunchucks tho lol. goognight all. c yall morrow of next.

Crooked Crow

I don't really need the nunchuck part, just the spray paint or whatever you do to make the controller all nice and shiney =D I'll try paying you for it too if I really want it done.

Lol, I don't think you any more "mods" to your controller..
Colouring it isn't that much of a mod.. Changing the Control-Stick so that it's more comfortable seems fine to me.
But I think like, modifying the L/R triggers is considered illegal.

Things like that make it easier to powershield.
I dunno how the process is, or how you would change it though. <_<
But I think the concept is pretty much the same..

So yeahh, I could pay you to spray paint it for me if I like the green colours on your controller..
I'm not really good at that stuff, and you've seem to be doing it a lot lately.

Crooked Crow

Wtf, I thought you were Blue!
TRAITOR TO THE GAME. YOUR OWN GAME.

Also Desh, it's "$M@$H GR@MM3R!!1"

SCR@@@H FTW.

You're like "D0K!" LOL

Since Steve's SWF name is Pyro, he can be "PH1R3" or Llama LOL

That's all I got lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
fine. i wont change my l,r buttons. but if i did id probably just extend them on the inside, make it so that when you press them, they don't take as long to press before they hit the switch, and im my controler painting works, id do it for you guys, but yeah, pay for paint, cuz i don't have money, and Krylon isn't just any old spraypaint, its a bit more expensive. Mine was a Gift from a profesional spraypaint artist, he doesn't realy need krylon to tag our camp skate park. So he gave it to me cuz he heard i wanted to paint my wii and stuff. (wicthc i still might try if i get my replacement case for x-mas)

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol well how much is krylon?? are there any metalic colours of krylon?
i want like...a light metalic blue ...or a light metalic green... oorrrrr.....dno.

Crooked Crow

Woooh snow day for me =D
My mom woke me up to go and then when I was all ready, she told me we didn't have to go -_-
Anyways, I'm gonna go back to sleep and listen to music or something

Update wasn't too great for me, I don't like AT updates that much unless they de-confirm wanted characters.
This character is kinda cool to me though, I don't know him <_<
I thought it was a girl at first lmao

So yeah, Wigi, how much would it cost to get it painted =O
Uhh You can't do detailed stuff, can you Wigi?
If possible, I want something like a Triforce on it.. Maybe like right in the middle,
like above the start button.. It would look so fine.

Oooh, and buttons, you can do those right?
If I can't get the Triforce idea to work on it, Maybe like yellow buttons would work..
Or white would be nice too. I don't know what would look good with the green..

I'd love you so much if you could do that stuff for me, Wigi-man.
How much would it cost?

Edit: WTF? my sister wants to go to school just because she woke up early and got ready AND she's worried about having to catch up on a day's worth of homework..

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol ur a wus its HARDLY a snowday. uhmm yeah tehres many colours of krylon, but its a spray paint meant for plastic, it "bonds on the molecular level" i think i might still sand and prime it tho, bt just sanding would work fine. school time ttyl

Crooked Crow

Um, how about I just don't wanna go to school o_o
It's too **** cold.. At the beginning of this week, it got kind of warm,
and then it started raining, and now it's ****ing snowing! I hate being cold -_-
Anyways, I'll still probably make it to Desh's thing. I would rather have my bike anyways.

Gonna go to sleep now.

So, can you do the Triforce thing, Wigi? =D
And buttons?

Desh.

Smash Lord
i'll see if people want they can come an hour or 2 erlier since theres no school..,wigi...i cant beilieve ur going...u make children everywhere sad =[

Geist

Smash Master
how is andy a wus if its hardly a snow day>.>
ur not at school either.
*edit* yes you are you n00b....>.>
sigh*

and whoever is, their rank should decrease by 2.

Geist

Smash Master
wigi for 12 XD lol
LTG and a(who does no longer exists) will be ahead of him.

and i think todays update was crap. who wants a character from a failed game on a failed console?
really.

can you hit assist trophies? i wanna know. im not sure and am too lazy to look it up.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i think you can hit them. but i thought it was an actual playable char i was like...wow. and then its like assist trophy n i'm like.... "more ...wow."

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
Make sure you sand and prime your controller when you paint it. I painted one of mine white a while ago.

****ING GAY SAKI'S DE-CONFIRMED.

I Just bought S&P on the weekend too.

EDIT: How is S&P a fail game. It's one of the best games ever made. It's made by treasure.

EDIT 2: Lol this is technically a new 3rd party character.

Desh.

Smash Lord
k people can come at around 2- 2:30 if they want...but i warn you even more cuz its cold out. dont come unless u can go home at any time cuz i have to leave earlier then 5 now. soo i'm pushing back the time so we can smash longer but i gotta leave earlier. i dont know how much earlier but yea. def earlier.

Geist

Smash Master
if it was a new character you would see WARNING CHALLENGER APPROACHING in huge bold unmissable letters as soon as you opened the page.

Zant for AT xD

yay for stephen!
you title should be - definetly not ToXn.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
Lol no sorry my mom was already picky about it. If you have a bank card though (like a debit card) you don't even need a credit card.

EDIT: Im gonna use my title as my smash tag LRX. I've been planning this for awhile lol. Now I just need to decide on my new avatar! I only have it for 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom