• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Don't make me beat you with a cross, church boy.

PIRKID
It was your game and Memcard in my wii right?

You forgot it. I left the memory card on the table and told Chris about it, but the Melee disc is still in my Wii. I'm taking good care of it...kinda ;] .

So...yeh. I HAVE YO **** DAWG.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz curly he was playing le crack flaco to perfect the ltg impersonation xD
lulz and

kid: mmoooommmm can we have ****** for dinner!?!?!?!

mom: okk go get it out of the freezer!

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
Falco is extremely sexy, desh.

Oh ya desh. Two things to update on the front page. My email in case u guys needed it, is airj0rdan_23"at"hotmail.com

second: MY DAMM RANK! lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol yop chris you shudl spell grammar wrong.. like..gramer or sumthing...

you gusy took all teh good punctuation, im stick with %^& or *

Geist

Smash Master
lol i was S0o0o0o tired when i got to desh's house. i think bren thought i was on drugs..
LOL yay for being in last place sumhow.
you were very loud wigi. congratulations. i was realy really tired too, and staying up until 6 AM didnt help either =/ lolz it was still fun. i was more active around 4 in the morning.
also, dont complain you're in last lolz you didnt join the tourney. bleh.

my boozer is the cutest boozer in brampton. officially.

and shoutouts:
wigi-- cool matches. moar luigi ****. practice more rawr. you can probably beat me if you do. lolz I BEAT BREN'S ...mewtwo.
I CHALLENGE YOU TO FACE MY MEWTWO ONCE MOAR.
we'll see what happens...:chuckle:

andy-- got much more 1337 with his up b. .you dont spam it enough though.
if they dont complain your doing it wrong! =@
those bombs man...jeeze. i spontaniously exploded at least 12 times.

desh--...um yeh...keep um practicing. stop posting those racist jokes lol. only in the confinement of your basement are those safe. >.>
dead baby jokes are fine though.
how many babies does it take to paint my garage?
depends on how hard you throw them
whats the difference between 1000 dead babies and a cadillac?
I dont have a cadillac in my garage.

pyro--those zelda falco matches made me lol. and 1337 finals. lolz at knocking desh out in the loser brackets. XD
again.

pirkid--nice marth, needs more up tilt. up tilt>everythiiiiingggg. real close matches. =)

Warren--you didnt get ***** that badly like you said you would. id like to see you against power_fox. i dont even know if you have a smash account, so i dont even know if you'll be seeing this...but w.e.

falcology--moar fun matches! you have to face more than just my zelda. nooooooooooooooo!!!!111!1

LoZack--we need to have a solid 1v1 match. i cant remember any...then again i cant remember much from last night.

you people forgot half your belongings at desh's lol
we got a memory card...3 or 4 controllers, wigi's wigi pix... prolly a pair of pants somewhere too.

edits*
yeh so um...i though that guy "a" didnt exist anymore. hes still there. in the ranks. 0.o

$M@$H GR@MM@R ftw!!!!!
i am 1@+$. totally.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Has anyone seen my pants and boxers?

I know I wasn't wearing them in Bren's sleeping bag, so where did they go?

Edit:
WTF. WHY IS PIRKID SO LOW ON THE RANKS? HE CAN OWN ALL OF YOU...except me. /flex

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh pyro, i have your pants and boxers, i found them this morning in brens sleeping bag when i woke. decided to take em. goodnight all.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
lol i guess my $M@$H GR@MM3R name is like SCR@@@@H or something XD

Bren's Boozer is pretty kute, I guess <_<

****it, I didn't get to play Wigi all night lol that sucks >_<
You should've seen how much gayer my Link got with the Up+B

Desh.

Smash Lord
UM PIRKIDS LOW ON TEH ANKS CUZ I HAVENT UPDATED RANKS YET NUB.

also shouts outs.

wiggi - try moar. LOL sorry i like saying that lulz close m. bros matches =D practix more . win more =D

IOTS TEHH BBLLLOWWW TRRROOOEEESSSS- ***. lol jk yay for ganon ditto's =D i hate that s.o.b lol and after u left i learned some really really come stuff i never bothered looking at that could help my game uberly rofl. cant believe i never thought of doing any of it. talk later lulz.

pyro- i won teh couch. =] u got fair'd in ur beak. rofl "I WANNA BE A RACECAR" also... i'm gonna make sure u are never near me in brackets. ur ****. lol

lozackz- teee hee. like 6 30 in the morning
"dam ******* and their fkn teleportation >.>

aandy - ******. LOL jk gg's all night man yesterday was jkz. TEAM 8==> |==| ftw.!!!!!! exclamation mark !!!!111!!!eleven!!!!one !1111 !111111!!!!!!

warren. gg's ur getting betterer =D ur ganon shall be teh 1337's ventually =D keep coming to stuff ..u get better when u play moar, and against dif people.

pirkid- GG'Z =D all soo close >.> but still ur teh 1337. try n come out on thursdays if its possible
AND I HAVE YOUR CONTROLLERS AND MEMORYS CARD. also may i borrow one of ur controllers? i'll give u one of mine its just mine is h0m0 f@g. joystick is broked.

abel- gaaahhhhh no match's in except in double D= lol " i ccanntt sseeee" u better still play link... flac0rz gey.

and yea... i think thats it..

doc! out =D rooffflll
peace.

Crooked Crow

oooh I forgot about Shout outs lol

Desh - Thanks for hosting this man. It was really fun. Team 8==[)' [___] was great XD. Teams was really fun lol

Pyro - We have to face each other more <_< lol Your ******* Falco makes me want to bring back my ******* Falco

Blowtoes - Yay we finally got to have some games! Your Zelda is beast. I wish we would've had a chance to try out that Zelda/Link team in Low Tier Doubles.

Wigi - Ahh it was so fun, you should've stayed.. It would've kept things even. With 5 people, Bren was left out on the FFA and teams =[ We never got to have a match either. booo

LoZack - CALM DOWN WITH THOSE COMMENTS. SERIOUSLY. LOL

Falcology - We seriously need to have that all Link matches thing >=O And next Thursday with those challenges. Get warmed up when we face each other with those, I want both of us to be at our best! Hopefully you can stay longer than you did with the other stuff.
Have you given up on Falco and went back to Link yet? It's going to happen. <_<

Kryptic - We didn't get to play that much.. boo lol You coming on Thursday?

Warren - lol new guy, if you were that good without knowing any of the advanced stuff, I'd be scared of facing your Ganon if you ever do learn them. Ganon vs Link would be epic. XD

Pirkid - You have a **** good Marth. I think it was because of you, I started using Up+B for the rest of the night. I can't believe you knocked me out of the Winner's Brackets AND the Loser's Brackets. LOL I hope we have more matches later. You coming to any of the Thursday things? You gotta get your stuff back anyways. You left like EVERYTHING there. o_o

And I think that's it? lol I hope I haven't forgotten about anyone.

WIGI

Smash Champion
wo0o0o shout outs..........

Desh. gj organising and such. sucks that i had plans on saterday, this deosn't usualy happen. You 1 stocked me 3 times when i first got there, then we had a few mario bros matches with pyro. you need to use moar cappbell against me. (srry for the crappy joke, i was up till 12 writing a macbeth essay i didn't know i had.

Iots. I FULL PWEND YOU
R MEWTWO AND MARIO.
we had sum fun tho. Andy needs to learn your stupid boomer bomb. its so mind games. i think i came realy close to ebating your samus too.

Andy. you 2 stocked me twice when i got there. you ahve gotten way better than before, with your up bs and stuff. i remember way back when when i could beat you. those days wil return.

Zack. we never fought 1v1 i don't think. oh well. thursday you cna pwm me if you want

pyro. we had sum lol matches. and i beat you ltg falco, even tho yoou were only playing like ltg for the first stalk, then you were like "*** this ima shl and stuff" then i barely ebat you lol. never played your pikachu, and your wigi is good, but i think you need to wavesmash more and i need to be better in the air.

i think thats all the pple i fought... im so tired right now lol.. school timee.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

Mean version

Pyro: $5 MM next GTA biweekly, Bo3. You ready, *****?
Blowtoes: ... lol
Desh: You're my hero. Be sure not to choke on that *** pube net you got in your mouth.

Everyone else: =(

Nice version

Pyro: I hope you've gotten better after this little fest of yours. Improvement, that's what I like to see! If you keep it up, you'll definitely have a chance at taking on the monstrous GTA area. Just practice practice practice and watch videos.
Blowtoes: Are you getting more SamusVsFalco practice in with Pyro? That's always a good thing, because I'm getting massive amounts of practice in with FalcoVsSamus <_<. I want to play you at the next GTA Bi-weekly.
Desh: Good **** on hosting, glad it was a rousing success. Can't wait to play you at the next GTA Bi-weekly, should be awesome. Your crazyness never gets old.

Everyone else: =)

So why do I keep mentioning the GTA Bi-weekly? None of you can show up thanks to the schedule... so why is he taunting you, you all may be wondering. The next bi-weekly should be on Decemeber 4th, right? Well, thanks to ToS4 being on Decemeber 4th, the next bi-weekly will most likely be postponed to one week after ToS4! Get your **** together, because Brampton better be there, *****es! <3

Keyword: Most likely.

Nothing is set in stone =S

Crooked Crow

Your only supposed to get shoutouts if you went =[
Yay, if we ever get to go to Smashturbation lol

Lol Wigi, I already kinda knew about that Bomb-Boomerang thingy trick <_<
But using it to stop them at the edge was pretty smart lol I'm stealing that, Bren XD

pirkid

Smash Lord
AHHHH!

I'ma missing stuff!

Game disc, memory card.

And I think, but I can't remember 3 controllers, they have back tape on the back.

HELP!

EDIT: Oh. You have them.

3 controllers, one silver, one purple, one black. (Plz don't take them apart, kthx. )
Black mem. card, with my name on the names list in it.
Smash game disc.

Please confirm if your have any of those items. I'll need to come THIS thursday to get 'em, are you having another meet?

Geist

Smash Master
WTF. WHY IS PIRKID SO LOW ON THE RANKS? HE CAN OWN ALL OF YOU...except me. /flex
>.> no comment.
cept you toxn and iots you mean. xD

Bren's Boozer is pretty kute, I guess <_<
the first step is admitting it andy. good job =)
your bowser is cute too, and same with pyro's.

Blowtoes - I wish we would've had a chance to try out that Zelda/Link team in Low Tier Doubles.
yeh but SOMEONE hogged the ffa stuff >.> by someone i mean everyone. at least i PWNED pyro's 1 player records...

wo0o0o shout outs..........
Iots. i think i came realy close to ebating your samus too.
yeh if you took off those last three stocks you would have beat me xD

Lol Wigi, I already kinda knew about that Bomb-Boomerang thingy trick <_<
But using it to stop them at the edge was pretty smart lol I'm stealing that, Bren XD
go ahead and take it ya knucklehead.
boombomb+scraaaaahh=1337

lol no one shoutouts to kryptic. lol i dont remember any of our matches, cept...no wait i totally forget. good job anyways.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
im reallllly lazy to do shoutouts

and aandy im still playing falco lol... no way am i getting tired of him. link is still my second tho :)

lol DESH im still in 7th in the ranks lol when u putting me in 5th!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Shout out's Pyro style.

Desh: I own you.
Blowtroes: I own you.
Andy: I own you.
Zack: I own you.
Pirkid: I own you.
Warren: I own you.
Abel: I own you.
Dan: I own you.
Wigi: You're on the bottom of the ranks for a reason. That reason is because you get owned by everyone, especially me.
Pyro: You owned everyone, keep it up.
Shoutouts

Mean version

Pyro: $5 MM next GTA biweekly, Bo3. You ready, *****?

Nice version

Pyro: I hope you've gotten better after this little fest of yours. Improvement, that's what I like to see! If you keep it up, you'll definitely have a chance at taking on the monstrous GTA area. Just practice practice practice and watch videos.
Yee, my Falco is alot better. And no one has rides to the biweeklies. -sob-

AHHHH!

I'ma missing stuff!

Game disc, memory card.
I left your game disc at Desh's, and I have your disc.
this thread is now about puppies.
Clearly.

Crooked Crow

Hey, instead of being lazy and making someone else drive all of us,
why not all of us get together and bus/subway there? Jesus Christ, that's a genius idea!
That is, if any of us are free on Saturdays.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Buddy, we thought of that idea before you made your account. The thing is...the place is in like...far away.

We'd have to take like 8 buses in like 3 different cities for like 4 hours.

WIGI

Smash Champion
hehehehe notice how im the only one who pyro didn't own? i should be in 2nd. =P kidding. you might wnat to edit that you owned me too.

Geist

Smash Master
i am so leet my quote of he week has passed through a time warp and continues to be P.O.T.W.

Life Ruiner. stay. pyro needs help finding his pants.

conversation between me and wigi.

wigi: i would have done better at the tourney if i wasnt so tired, and didnt run 2k.
me: now ur just johning.
wigi: not really, you saw how tired i was.
me: i was too
wigi but i was mentally exhausted. we had to solve this brain teaser after running 2k.
whats in common between florida, a locksmith, and a piano?
me: i dunno what?
wigi: figure it out scrub.
me: they have keys.
wigi:...i hate you.

>.> really how long did that take you wigi? lulz

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Nahh it's cool. Wigi took my pants + boxers home.

He figures if he licks them enough some of my awesome Luigi skill will rub off on him.

Geist

Smash Master
Nahh it's cool. Wigi took my pants + boxers home.

He figures if he licks them enough some of my awesome Luigi skill will rub off on him.
^^^^^ disturbing, yet oddly funny.

someone left a bag of crack in desh's basement too btw.
if nothings happening saturday, whats happening next saturday. david said the bi-weeklies are being moved?
>lost<

Desh.

Smash Lord
OK OK OK OK OK OK.

soooo i updated the ranks. i put a the word "new!" beside the name of who ever moved up.
ALSO.
we ARE still getting together on thursday but u guys gotta be gone by 5. sorry but its my moms birthday and i'm goin to iots for dinner i think .
so yea. make sure ur gone by 5. or i'll be forced to kick u out seeing as how i wont be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom