• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
Hey can anyone help me... trying to upload the signature by putting the url for it from imageshack on my edit signature thing. But it comes out so small, and when i uploaded it on imageshack, i made sure the size was like 600 by 400 or sumthing around there.

how come it comes out so small? anyway to fix that?

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
Awwwwwww pyro seriously suck my bawls lol

HELP PLZZZ

edit: omg this is pissing me off... i finally got the image the size i wanted it, and now my sig only shows up on some of my posts, and doesnt even show in most of them.

desh u helped me b4 with this type of question, id really appreciate it if u can help me out on this one

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
uhh imageshack sucks LOL
Get a photobucket, it's much better.
right click > properties of the image and copy the link of it, go to your sig and use the tags

Also, you have to check the "Show your signature" thing under the post box thingy to have it in your sig

And I put "she" there because reproducing Links takes a male and a female,
and I gave you the honor of being the female. =]

WIGI

Smash Champion
acualy, whqt i think happened was that when hyrulian changed her name, she also changed her sex to male. thats what happened.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Photobucket is win.

New debate topic:
Since Exploding Boxes have a warning sign on them so you can tell, do you think Items will be allowed in tourny's?

Crooked Crow

It depends on what items really.. Super Spicy Curry looks and sounds BROKEN!
I'm not really sure what items could be considered "fair".. hmm

Yes!
The Franklin badge? I wish we had that in Melee to stop those **** SHLs.
Smoke Ball looks fine to me. Fireflower and Freezie seem alright.
Pitfall.. Sure, why not? Bumper, OH GOD YES. Banana Peel for the el oh elz.

Noes!
Cracker Launcher looks too strong.. Beam Sword... feels like Marth's f-smash. No >=[
Super powered items shouldn't be allowed..
That means Homerun bat, Hammer and Golden hammer, any of the bombs..

I'm not really sure about Super mushrooms and Poisonous ones..

Crates and Barrels? Exploding and Sliding? No. I hate the idea of them.
If items are on very low, I hope they don't even appear. I'd rather have the actual item just spawn.

Also, Steve, how come you don't participate in the discussion when you're the one that starts them? =/

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh, Curry is broken. It's death.

Cracker Launcher is hard to aim, so that could be in. Beam Sword reaches out until next week, so no.
Healing Items = No.

But yeh, IF items are allowed, there will be a ton of banned ones. I'm just hoping items get a chance.
Did you guys hear there's a Lightning Bolt from Mario Kart item? It makes everyone but you mini.

Crooked Crow

In Mario Kart, it was because you were losing..
I'm not really sure if Sakurai would try to make it work the same way in Melee,
but that would be pretty cool to me especially in FFAs.

Yeah, Healing items would definately be banned.

Oh yeah, Pokeballs and ATs! I'm not really sure yet. I think that they're really cool features in the game,
and they look really cool. Honestly, I would hate for there to be switches for everything
because it takes up space in menus and that makes the game look ugly,
but there's more customization.. But what if there was a switch for every pokemon that could appear? o_o
Or, at least have it divided in sections. Like Useless(Goldeen, Wobbafet, Resseti lol),
Normal and Legendaries/Too Good?

And I wouldn't mind if the Green Shell was in, I liked that item. Red shell is a no.

Desh.

Smash Lord
nice drawing abel :| ddammmzzzz
brampton gots artists n stuff :|
woulda answered ur question earlier but we were practicing.

looolz. items=no. never liked them never will =/ can give the holder unfair advantages. i think they should be allowed only IF both opponents agree. and maybe like...each choose 2-3 items for the set? or something

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Photobucket is win.

New debate topic:
Since Exploding Boxes have a warning sign on them so you can tell, do you think Items will be allowed in tourny's?
IF that box pops out of the air as I'm about to land an Fsmash or some other strong move I won't be able to stop it from gaying me if I can't see the warning sign in time. Items = banned forever =)

WIGI

Smash Champion
wo nice falco drawing. the onlly thing io would change,is his gun.. the bareel kinda bends.. i think it should be perfectly straight. not so floppy.

edit:omg thats what she said/\/\

Geist

Smash Master
looolz. items=no. never liked them never will =/ can give the holder unfair advantages. i think they should be allowed only IF both opponents agree. and maybe like...each choose 2-3 items for the set? or something
sigh... desh dont deny the fact that in one point in time you liked items. I remember you complaining because i had turned them off, and you said it was too boring. :p

To answer the question, when melee was first competitive items were legal. They may or may not be in brawl, im not sure. spicy curry is OUT and I know that for sure.

And I dont want to say I told you so Desh, but I told you so. They want actual footage of bomberang to scrah being used in a match. as of now its not being taken seriously. >.>
Told you so.

Desh.

Smash Lord
nuh uh. they never said they did. they just said they didnt see how it would work.
and you explained it. and they were satisfied >.<

so i told you so =#

"Captain Falcon in this hoe!

How he dodge and how he roll!

Always 'Yes' and never no!

Now Falcon Punch that hoe!

Only 'Youul!' crank that Falcon Punch!

WIGI

Smash Champion
*sigh*.. i danced to soulja boy at semi. sadly. chrisss, u know what superman that hoe means right?

i wanna play smash.. i was so busy this weekend. went shoping with my g then went to wills house. made 40 bucks last night doing sum banquet thing. then today we had to set up the christmas tree. i wanna play

Crooked Crow

omg I just found out a new technique with Young Link
I'll show you on Thursday. =]

LMFAO
Why does Captain Falcon always get the parady version songs?
The knee isn't in that song.. How is it not in that song? >=[

Oh, and nice drawing Abel, Brampton is full of artists lol
I like the black and white version you made better, the coloured one looks wierd to me.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i <3 mountain dew.

i want an amped so badddd.

i was watching a bunch of combo vids and otehr vids on the luigi forum by ka-master.. i must admit im need to leanr so many things. i think il work on double ariels. and teching.

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl sux wigi xD too bad u was busy all weekend D=

me n bren smashed from 7pm friday-12pm sunday =D
smash boot camp ftw? rofl xD
bren like...near perfect double missiles and hyruliam low riders...
and i got a really REALLY annoying doc =D we got hella lot better w/ combos and both our metagames improved >=D

edit: wtfux wigi cant dub arial ? =| or tech?

oh...and wills falcons good! even w/o advanced techs ...i think it would be close or he might even win in a match against you xD
he plays soooo weird..its like reverse anti mindgame psychology

Crooked Crow

Bren, like, mastered Hylian Lowriders?
Good ****, man lol. Those things look really hard to do.
It's like doing that Egg thing with Yoshi, except with Samus and missiles lol

Crooked Crow

Bren = the Phanna of Brampton/Canada? XD

I haven't heard of any big Samus players in Canada.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, i doubt he could beat me, but i understand teh anti-logical mindgames. i ahet when i play pple who know how to play well, but not thinking about what tehre doing, the **** they throw at you is just like.. WTF ARE YOU DOING? dans kirby diod that to me cuz i was so used to fighting desh's kirby. but then i was like ok fight him liek a computer and i 4 stocked everyone. and no ive nevre even tried proper l cancled double ariels. and i caint tech ledges .

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Double Post for a New Dicsussion.

Who do you plan to main in Brawl?

Choose one newcomer and one vet (besides the one you main already) and explain.

Myself...I'd have to choose Pit and Link.
Pit just looks so awesome, and his arrows charge in like 0.5 seconds. And you can even control them while their in the air.
Half of his smash attacks reflect projectiles =P . He's just too ****.

And Link..well, I've been watching Brawl vids of him and I've already thought of some sick combo's.

Crooked Crow

Basically, when a Samus player is hanging on the edge, they drop off, ledgehop,
and shoot the fast missile and they drop back down onto the ledge and hang on it.
And I hear you only have like 1 Frame to mess up on it, so it has to be frame perfect.

Phanna actually named it after the thread starter, "Hylian", but it was his friend who actually did it.
Here's a video of it, but it's kinda slowed down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfEYKxcVFI

And the technique can be seen in Phanna's newer video from 3:15-3:20,
but if you haven't seen the whole video, watch the whole thing, it's pretty insane lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp_rPkqiFvM

Original Thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122758

Also, do any of you know how to do the rising grapple? I think that's what it's called..
You basically use the grapple to return to the stage, but, like, when you use the grapple and just press a to go up, the technique lets you do a move as you rise up.. Kind've hard to explain, but it's in Phanna's video from like 0:20-0:26.. I'm too lazy to search for it on SWF right now lol gotta do homework..

Anyways, goodnight everyone.

A response to Steve's discussion thingy
GTF OFF MY LINKZ DAWG
If I had to choose a veteran, that isn't Link, BOWZER. He's more bigger and kuter than he's ever been before.
His new Koopa Klaw looks so sick now, and everything looks faster and with more range.
And for the Newcomers.. honestly, at E-For-All, the ones that were shown just disappointed me. I didn't like Pit in the video's I've seen and he looks like he has some major problems getting people off the stage, and his Final Smash wasn't impressive to me.
Zero-Suit Samus looks like she had a **** load of range, but they don't look like they packed a lot of damage or knockback.
I believe I speak for everyone when I say that Ike was a HUGE disappointment. Too. ****. Slow.
Diddy Kong.. I'm a bit interested in him, but I wouldn't call him a potential main for me just yet. He has potential. (UNLIKE SOMEBODY... ROFL)
Metaknight.. hmm I'm just not that interested lol From what I hear, he's a combo monster, but has not too many options of getting the final blow. Metaknight + Ike in teams?
Sonic is probably the best newcomer, but I can't help but think that he's going to be the next Sheik or Fox. EVERYONE's going to use him, and I just don't want to be lost in that crowd. I mean, just look at all the good Links there were in melee. You could say like one of their names and they could be recognized, where as, only the Fox's that placed really good in a lot of tournaments would be recognized. I'm just lazy lol

I would really like to see Pokemon Trainer, Wario and DeDeDe.
PT, has such a weird way of working.. I just wanna try it out. Plus, there's that huge moveset he would have, and I wouldn't get too bored of him too quickly.
DeDeDe was kind of unexpected, though I wanted him to be in. He's a heavyweight character, and Smash Bros needs more of them to fight off those quick, little, technical *******s. I really hope Sakurai learned from melee not to make these characters to terrible.
Wario just looks so awesome, and his Final Smash kind of got me to wanna try him out lol.. I wanna see how his moveset works.. I hope he fights a lot better than what we've seen in the videos. Right now, he seems like a total mystery that no one really cares about lol =/

And there it is..

Desh.

Smash Lord
for me... its probably link or mario or dk that i'm gonna main.
as for new comers.... diddy kong or dedede? or MAYBE pit =/ i unno yet they might not be done with newcomers, so we'll see =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
even i can rising grapple if i tried. i ws there when bren was first learning it, i just watched him. bren can do it like everytime though. on fd he can jump like. as high as i can with bunny hood.

as for brawl characters. newcomer id go with probably lucas, maybey dedede. i was originaly gonna go with meta cuz he looked so sick. but i ahte playing the same person as everyone else. lucas looks good, with strong attacks, meteor smash on his bair, a nice pk fire, and an aparantly wicked up smash, aswell as a grapple. and his 3rd jump likes like he flies almost twice as far as ness did. Dedede.. well. hes a high jumping heavywaight with projectiles and a big hammer?

and vets. besides wigi... im hoping kirby is more tanked.. but i dunno.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol whats u talkin bout rising grapple rofl? its easy..i can do it off screen lol xD
but yea...who was talking about that =|

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
From The ~December 3rd Update~ thread:
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!1[/SIZE]

Rising grapple is easy. I'm always telling Bren and Zack to learn it =P.
even i can rising grapple if i tried. i ws there when bren was first learning it, i just watched him. bren can do it like everytime though. on fd he can jump like. as high as i can with bunny hood.
I've never seen Bren do Rising.
lol whats u talkin bout rising grapple rofl? its easy..i can do it off screen lol xD
but yea...who was talking about that =|
Anday was.

So snow day...CHRIS?!
Now Discussion 2.0. You can only choose characters from the demo.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz snow day eff tee double you.

i went to school. and was like

"no wtf" and walked home.

and bren does use rising =D

"real men use items" thats a shot at every competitive smash player, compliments of sakurai.
hes tryin to tear us down!

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i know eh =P
and naw steve i have that dum thing today and i have to clean >.>
can u n zack come after ur band thingy tomorrow? i'll see if u can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom