• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
NO, STAY A LINK MAIN!!
Lol, I once ALMOST switched to Falco too. But you'll go back to Link.
You can't forget about Link. <_< It's impossible.
Plus, we have to have an amazing Link-ONLY ditto SET
Our match was all mixed up.. =[

@LifeRuiner:
DAYUM, SON! That's a sexy sig right thur.
There's nothing to critique about it.

We somehow have less gamecubes than TVs. That's weird. <_<
I think 4 Tvs is enough.. Where are you putting all of them anyways, Chris?
The one already in your basement, and main floor (i don't wanna play on that one <_< moving around on it was so weird)
Another one in your basement? It's so cramped up in there already lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
aight yo desh, u gots my tv, and im brining my wii for when i come over., but i gots to takes it home when i go home saterday night. oh and on sunday i may drop by after church... so..folcoguy...want a challange?

Desh.

Smash Lord
links gay... kirbyz ftw... 46 SEEECCCOONNDDDDS ( me saying that...is like c.f saying falcon punch.)

kirby is def. god tier.

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren... did you hint that andy's going to...replace me??!?!?!?! AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH!?!?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU!. WE. ARE. OVER!. IM SEEING SOMEONE ELSE NOW.

pirkid

Smash Lord
lol

>hates madcatz<
i have the madcatz plague too. they are such chit.

=@ falcology lol.

whats that dancing on your sig pirkid? ive seen it before...
looks alot like
so what is it.
Desh prolly wants to have seks with it.xD

im officially bringing a t.v. mkay?
just thought id post that.
also, wigi im bringing my masterpiece also =D
and desh do you still have the 360?

ima spam this until i get a response.
pyro, can i use your orange controller of unlimited extacy and smexiness? pliiiiiiz

Yes it is Mawile.
Yes it's one of my favourite pokes.
Yes I'm a pokefan. (Not a nerd, mind you, I just like the' depth' of the game)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
hey desh on the front page it says that the only way to bring my rank up is if i practise and get better lol. so even during the smashfest this saturday which i MAy be able to go to, is there any chance to change my rank somehow?
yeh me 2 pliz i wanna challenge anyone i havent faced. no wait. rephraise.
i wanna face everyone i havent faced off against yet.
theeeereeee we go.

and desh was just saying that no amount of complaining will get you your rank changed, if i read that right >.>*glares at wigi*
i think...

no matter what desh's randomness hat pulled out of itself, the ranks should always be able to change thru challenges and tourneys, cuz if they're not... thats pretty unorthodox. and blehemently quizical.
big words for desh, cuz it intimidates him. if rankings arent decided on tourneys, i hope desh contracts Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
Basically as long as you own, your rank goes up.

Oh my god, if there's 4 tvs, I'm coming with my Cube no matter what.
(And maybe 4 extra controllers.. I don't wanna lose any..
I might have to put labels on them. <_< I really don't think I should have to bring them..)

Also, is there any chance that any of the people coming will bring some type of recorder for the matches?
=O That would be so amazing.. This Smashfest seems to be getting a little big hahah
I have red tape on the back of mine, so that's how i tell them apart.

desh in the thread rules it says BYOFC(bring your own ****ing controller)right?.......it doesnt?
well it should.
So, for the lying record, Desh, you and blowtoes(I'm calling you Steven) go to my school. The rest of the people are Desh's friends that live in his neighbourhood.
I'M STEVEN YOU NOOB.

Crooked Crow

Wigi: "I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!"
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
No one could replace you, Weeeejeee man.

I'll try asking if I can go tomorrow <_< It's too late right now lol
I'm pretty sure I can make it..
If I can come, I'm bringing a cube for sure. And since people suggested it, I won't bring any extra controllers lol

Also, all them new generation pokemons suck
Pokemon lost it's creativity after like..
2nd generation. <_< After that, the pokemons shouldn't even have fanbase.
The games just got repetitive too.. You played one of them, you played them all. <_<

Except Pokemon Stadium for N64.
That thing was awesome. Mostly the minigames.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I can come.

Sure I gave up the chance to earn 6 hours of community service, but community service is fcuking boring.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Oh.
Right.

Who's Curly again?

(I don't USE Mawile, I just like it. And my team would own your team (unless you use ubers like every other n00b I've played online...)

Desh.

Smash Lord
^^^ john?

just guessing...also...umm pir.. (i'm calling u pir for short hope thats ok) ...blowtoes and wigi ..are like **** at pokes... they ev train and crap...if u have a lvl 50 poke..and they had a lvl 50 poke..odds are they'd 1hko u =/

but u can stetle that at my place if u bring ur ds's or w.e

and andy u can sleep over? =D hurry

GOO SSPPPPAAAAIIIIINNNN speaking of spain... steve can sleep over too? woot spain... now we just got remove wigi from church. for ONCE. >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
Oh.
Right.

Who's Curly again?

(I don't USE Mawile, I just like it. And my team would own your team (unless you use ubers like every other n00b I've played online...)

Lol no ubers no hacks no duplicates on pokes or items. Generaly i use my UU team, but depending how good you are ill pull out my... lets call it.. well.. my acual team. UU are just mroe fun, like low tiers.

so bring your ds. we can battle when the tvs are ocupied...sumhow... 4 tv.s....if we have 8 pple shpow up wel never have to stop playing...

lol and chris, i go to church by choice. not cuz i have to. why does everyone always asuume im forced?

WIGI

Smash Champion
il ask him tomorow in history class.. he hasnt been tehre the past few days tho so i dunno. maybey he died.

Crooked Crow

aAndy's name is Joeseph Hahn,
and Jason is Wigi.
Why the hell did you tell him you *******!?

Woah, if there's like 8 people, then everyone will get to play a lot!
If there's less than 8 people then that's just a waste of 4 tvs lol <_<
and hopefully, we got enough Cubes by now.

It's funny how the public school kid goes to church, while all you "catholic school kids" don't. XD
I'll go to church a few times a year. <_< On special occasions..

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Desh.

Smash Lord
Zomg Steven I Really Reaalllyyyy Want It Like... Zomg Lucario = Teh Secks.. I Would Do His Blu *** Zomg Zomg Zzomg I Wants It ...giimmmeeeee Rawr ;] Norfair For Teh Secks Zoom Zoom Gimme Gimme I Want Lucarziorz. /CAPSLOCK

Desh.

Smash Lord
omfg...honestly... that right there....made me want it to be saturday tomor xD
not sure why
but i'm pumped....and i'm tryna get this tourny organising prgrm working..i'ma do it double elim.

Crooked Crow

What a *******. >=[
Oh well, no body wants Lucario in Brawl anyways.
I'm glad it was "fake" >=[

Desh.

Smash Lord
i had an epifany.

metaknight will be the sheik of brawl.

but short and round and with a golden firey shape sword =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah mete knights gonna be one of those charactes everyone can be good with.

im off to school peace.

Desh.

Smash Lord
btw how did that mod holla go desh? any response?

()
yea i got a response...then he replied right before 7... and then i ownt him so hardcore he hasnt responded... so either hes really inactive (wich proves my point bout these mods...i mean if ur a mod u should check up quite often imo)

or i ownt him so hardcore hes in rehab.

Crooked Crow

Metaknight is definately the Sheik of Brawl. <_<
Overpowered, easy to pick up and win with.
Why can't everyone in Brawl be like Link. =[
He's too pro for the rest of those broken characters.

I'll ask if I can go toniigghhtt. Man, I thought today was Friday. =[
At least school ends early for us tomorrow, right Curly? =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
YEAHHHH it ends early. i don't ahve anything to do tho. ima be so bored. i need to go to the mall, but i dun want to go alone.. Will ditched out on me and my g still in school at that time.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
lol blowtoes, today at school some people did some newbroadcast project, and they were showing just random pictures of students for one of the segments and you were in it.

Geist

Smash Master
bren... did you hint that andy's going to...replace me??!?!?!?! AFTER ALL WEVE BEEN THROUGH!?!?!?!?! HOW COULD YOU!. WE. ARE. OVER!. IM SEEING SOMEONE ELSE NOW.
shuttup. if you dun like it dun go to church =P
ITS OVER.

Yes it is Mawile.
Yes it's one of my favourite pokes.
Yes I'm a pokefan. (Not a nerd, mind you, I just like the' depth' of the game)
bring your ds with p/d and well have a match. my party isnt done yet >.> so ima prolly just going to slap a half-***ed EV'd magmortar and crap IV subtyranitar in my party...unless you wanna 3 on 3

aAndy, i dun play pokemon for the story.>.> no one does.(fingers crossed)
the strategic depth is better than most RTS games, let alone RPGs.
*WIGI has a box full of shinies.*
pass it on.

just guessing...also...umm pir.. (i'm calling u pir for short hope thats ok) ...blowtoes and wigi ..are like **** at pokes... they ev train and crap...if u have a lvl 50 poke..and they had a lvl 50 poke..odds are they'd 1hko u =/
chris obviously you havnet heard of the term sweeper you pokenoob. this is why i always trumped you in pokemon xD
and ima assume pirkid EV's, cuz most people who dun wanna get ***** know about it.
i just finished with my bastiodon, hes at 100 now WIGI

btw im not steve.
call me bren, cuz everyone does. lazy s.o.b.s...
btw i was ninja stalking people in our school today @ around 11:20...and coulnt help overhear the names desh and abel. something about abel coming early and desh being of mid-eastern heritage...which he definetly is not. coincidence either way? only blowtoes knows for sure.
c ya saturday.

yea i got a response...then he replied right before 7... and then i ownt him so hardcore he hasnt responded... so either hes really inactive (wich proves my point bout these mods...i mean if ur a mod u should check up quite often imo)

or i ownt him so hardcore hes in rehab.
lol or getting permission to ban ur ***.:p
i would.

cant get ahold of powerfox. i think he died again.
desh i wanna list of the people coming so far.
why? because im compulsive.

and steve, i dun have a gc, or controllers, and i dun wanna use the stupid wii one i bought desh.
so again, may i use your orange controller of unfathomable and unlimited extacy and smexiness?
when i get a gc, ill BMOFC.

lol blowtoes, today at school some people did some newbroadcast project, and they were showing just random pictures of students for one of the segments and you were in it.
>.> <.<
i see im not the only ninja around these parts.
my cover is blown...for nao.
*EDIT. using advance cross-reference tactics, i found the picture and destroyed it. i was sitting down in a purple couch.

wigi did you hide the body?
/inside jokes

Desh.

Smash Lord
uhhh theres not as many people coming for sure as i thought :|... max so far i think is..,.11 people?

edit:
im having an issue right now, but before I get into that... lol, that picture is definitely perfect. beyblaaade! let em rip!... so yeah... onto my issue.

ok..., so im sitting on the toilet pooping, thinking about hot girls, reading this months egm, and smelling my own gas all at once but at the same time trying not to intertwine each of these things in my mind because one can really ruin the other. anywho, i shot out an enormous crap log and at that moment i realized that i didn't wipe myself the last time i pooped. the old crap melded with my a$$ pubes and dried to form an a$$-pube-net, if you will. so today when i shot out that big log of human goodness(poop) it got trapped and entangled in my ***-pube-net. it was pretty messy and it hasn't dried yet. i got a fork out of the kitchen and tried to break the net but no dice. any ideas?

i tried the shower thing and the hot water didn't melt my ***-pube-net. and btw, i wiped the poop off the fork with a pair of my uncles dirty underpants which were sitting on the kitchen table before putting it back.

I had my girlfriend come over to help me with my ***-pube net. She tried to remove it with a comb, a pair of her aunt's nail clippers, and an icecube, but it didn't get rid of my asspube net and only ended up getting her dirty and smelly, so she gave up and went home.

IBLL

OMFG :| I LOL'D SO HARD...THEN I THREW UP XD

Crooked Crow

Desh, that's probably the most disturbing things I've read in a while. o_o

Also, Blowtoes, you mean Turn-Base strategy games, not RTS, I think..
RTS is like Starcraft and that's WAY more fun than Pokemon..
Pokemon is one of the more better Turn-Based strategy games out there, though.
Also, I always thought Pokemon was easy. =/ It's all about know what's SUPER EFFECTIVE lol
But I never played much against other people cuz I never had those Link cable thingies for GBA. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom