• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Desh's request to Critique his sig:
I really liked it when I first saw it. Everything flows nicely.
The blending around the render is sexy. The random text is pretty nice looking.
A few things that could be change are.. The border looks a little weird to me. <_<
I think a simple border would've done nicely for this sig.
I think your actual name text would've looked nice on the left side of the sig where it's pretty plain.
Try making it like vertical instead of horizontal and see how it looks.
The background flows nicely, but some parts are a little.. plain.
That's just my opinion. It looks pretty good the way it is. Also, since the red stands out so much from the pill,
try adding random red parts in the sig lol, but not too much, just to make the red blend in more.
I think the style or shading of the Render is a little different from the flowing background, like how Wigi's was.
But just slightly. I honestly don't know how to fix that lol.. Maybe I'm looking too closely or something.
Also, since the sig is a little small, the render should be a little bigger.
Just make it so that it shows from up to his hand and face/hair, slightly bigger than the one you already got.

There's probably a few more things I missed but I'm tired and sleepy, good night. <_<

Desh.

Smash Lord
ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty =D now i shall goes and fix it....ye i dont like the bordr...i actually removed it but never ended up uploading it.

ty and nows i shall goes and fix its =]
ok
now i shall critique urs
so basically

its really like ...WOOSH... and then like its all like rrawwwwwww wich like the wooshy touch

and since kakashi is in it it's already pretty sick...and the text u added in blends too well.. like..wow. also how did u do those like...WOOSH things...like in the bottom right..where it looks like ice... yea..thats pretty sick...the over all blending is really nice and i can see exactly how u made it kinda...but i cant all at the same time...oh and..kakashi ftw.

also... thats oretty sick...
and wtf is polyglycerol polyricinoleate? and wtf is it doing in choclate?
also... wtfx carnauba WAX in smarties... wth is this world coming to.

Crooked Crow

lol this sig is so old, but it's still one of my favourites.
The "Woosh" things you're talking about are cleverly placed and edited C4D renders.
I started using them because all the GFX peoples I knew started using them too much.
I changed the colour of them to match the render. And thanks for the comments. XD
I love how I made the text in it too lol. It's probably the only good text I ever made. I'm so proud of it. =]

All this sig talk makes me feel like making a real sig later on. <_<
Actually, I kinda feel like working on that SSBM Flash video thing too..
Meh, I'll think more about it after Brawl's out.

Desh.

Smash Lord
well i kinda fixed up mines =D i know bout the border..i'll ad the line later lol

saturday or something i need u to help me with c4d's D=

WIGI

Smash Champion
wtf is polyglycerol polyricinoleate? and wtf is it doing in choclate?
also... wtfx carnauba WAX in smarties... wth is this world coming tosick...
polyglycerol polyricinoleate reduces fat content in chocolate.. aslo makes it easier to pour when its melted.

and wax is in most chocolate. its to help it not melt as easily, difernet countires have diferent wax contents, i had jersey milk taht was soposed to be shipped to sum place in central america, ecuador i think, it tasted diferent cuz there was so much mroe wax in it. My dad knows a guy that works for a chocolate company, Nestle i think..whhoever makes mr big and jersey milk.

now you know.

the only thing i have to say about your sig. si it looks good.. but your doc looks like a crack addict holding the worlds worst lightsaber. You should definatly send doc to rehab, then turn that into a good lightsaber.

DARTH DOC.

then give him 4 more arms

DARTH DOC OC.

then, realese a bunch of music.

THE SMASHER FORMALY KNOWN AS DARTH DOC OC.

Then die. and keep smashing from your grave

THE SMASHER FORMALY KNOWN AS DARTH DOC OC PAC

Desh.

Smash Lord
LMFAO....THATS CREEPY HOW WELL THAT WORKS. AND ITS RHYMES... GAAAHHHHH

also...wax? wtfux...i'm never having chocolate again *drinking chocolate milk*

Today, 11:20 AM
Kashakunaki
Smash Lord

Your Signature
You have like, the single sexiest signature I have ever seen. Who made that for you or did you make it yourself?

Wiki: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Kashakunaki

Money Matches:
$5 - SSCable, Zenjamin, Yago, Thomas

If I'm missing you or if you declined the MM, let me know.

lulzzzz ^^^^^^^^

i just got that pm roflcopter xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
wow hey coolhat. whne is the next one, cuz im pretty busy in novemebr cuz my familys taking em to a million diferent things. but i might be able to. yeah i dropped from rank 5 to rank last lol. ill get ym spot back in due time. MUAAHAHAWHAHH....

ohh and im good at wavesmashing now, and i don't just down smahs out of it anymore..i was getting realy predictable, and im starting to shange it up a bit with grabs. but i stil cna hardly ever shffl when i want to, and my recovery still sin't that great. how mnay times do i need to press be in order to rise with my donw b?

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
you need to press it 14 times or more per second in order to rise fully. My fingers were slow as **** but now i got it, so here's what you do.
so u get fsmashed by marth, and you're recovering with side b. Listen, the last side b you're going to do, mash the b button as fast as u can while you're doing the side b, this way your finger will already be moving fast when the tornado comes around, so once your green missle animation is finished, u simply press down and u should be able to get a little rise.

Also, TWITCH your arm, don't just press the button or else you won't get it. make sure ur arm is twitching (you may look like a ******, i know i do.)

Oh yea, and you shoudl already know that you need to do the tornado on the ground first for it to work in the air

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
this saturday, check our the smashturbatin for it (ask someone for link im too lazy), and then there's a tourney adnan (tyrant wolf) is planning the weekend after that, then the weekend after THAT is ANOTHER biweekly. You should be there at at least one of them

Desh.

Smash Lord
i might be going to the one on the 24th chris =D i wanna face ur luigi again D=
p.s i've seen cooler hats >.> lulz jk xD <3 oh also. peanut butter cups.

oh yea and is it at the same place that the one just passed was at?

Geist

Smash Master
so you whipped out your kirby... is that what you named sonic now?
hey andy ...46 seconds *cough cough*
considering that first quote, desh's little tease now seems...
well at least he broke a new record.

im going to bed. cuz u kno, were easygoing. i think thattle be my next sig. Wigi leaning on a corona bottle and it will say.
once you see my drawing, ima thinking youll want that as your sig.

oh, how do i get my sig.. uncut off?
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

gud job on teh flash thing andy. its pretty **** sweet. nao you must all make super smash bros stuffs.
and personally, i thing wigi's purple and green color scheme is awesome. its interesting.
and so far aAndy and WIGI cant sleep over =(
steve can you at least?

edit* by twitching my hand i can click 29 times a second on a mouse>.> but id never thought of trying to twitch my arm that fast. it does look funny when i saw you do it tho xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh, this saterday, im at eco challagne, the chris house, next saterday i caint get out of but im having Jillard christmas with all my relatives, weekend after that.. its quite possible

also, you should come out to chirs smashes sumtimes, tehre small, but fun.

Crooked Crow

Wait, what the hell is going on this Saturday?
Smashturbation Bi-Weekly? Another tournament/smashfest?
+ Desh Smashfest?

Which one am I supposed to go to?!
THIS IS MADNE--MINDGAMES!

Geist

Smash Master
ive promised desh to go to his house, and im not allowed over to the smashfest.
bleh.
and omg desh that thing was too hard to read. i had to hilight it to stop myself from going blind though.
(mario's name was jumpman in the original game, and he was supposed to be a super hero, but the graphics were so bad, people mistook him for a plumber
true story. xD )

pirkid

Smash Lord
I'm trying as hard as I can to get my parents to drop me off on Saturday. So yes, you might see me there.
:p

What all this about a Smashfest?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
yeahh..i rmember that. lol.. your such a h0m0. But in your world Gay means good right? srry, i must be horible.

and acording to andy, pyro's hung like a tic-tac
Wtfs? Do you want to get lazord?
I'm trying as hard as I can to get my parents to drop me off on Saturday. So yes, you might see me there.
:p

What all this about a Smashfest?
I think the smash gest is the sleepover. =S

Geist

Smash Master
no he meant whats all this about the bi-weekly smashfest. the smashfest at Desh's is the first b-town major smashfest and only some of desh's close friends can sleep over. no one but me and pyro can come.
well wigi and andy can, but they cant. =S
the GTA bi-weekly is something else pirkid, with more 1337 smashers from like missisauga =/ and like...other places.
so aAndy to answer your question to which you should go to...do you wanna get ***** violently while representing b-town all by your lonesome, or play with the peoplez you know and trust =D
plus we still need a match. link ditto plix ;)

and i loled at the tic-tac remark. whaddid u do to andy this time?
sorry i had to show this.

HylianBlade

Smash Rookie
hey desh on the front page it says that the only way to bring my rank up is if i practise and get better lol. so even during the smashfest this saturday which i MAy be able to go to, is there any chance to change my rank somehow?

WIGI

Smash Champion
well.. theroretically i think it is..depended on what system he drew out of a hat. but hylian, id like to challange you, if youd like

Geist

Smash Master
yeh me 2 pliz i wanna challenge anyone i havent faced. no wait. rephraise.
i wanna face everyone i havent faced off against yet.
theeeereeee we go.

and desh was just saying that no amount of complaining will get you your rank changed, if i read that right >.>*glares at wigi*
i think...

no matter what desh's randomness hat pulled out of itself, the ranks should always be able to change thru challenges and tourneys, cuz if they're not... thats pretty unorthodox. and blehemently quizical.
big words for desh, cuz it intimidates him. if rankings arent decided on tourneys, i hope desh contracts Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Crooked Crow

I MIGHT be able to come. I just might be busy during the weekends..
There's a possibility.. I can come in between days. Chances of sleeping over are just really low.

Lol I have a picture like that too, but for MSN

Desh.

Smash Lord
and but u dont get it D= i have u r parents hostage... so u HAVE to stay over rofl >.>

also ...pirkid come !!! =D

brampton... COME =D

also.. 1 dollar house charge... i'll be ordering pizza and there'll be drinks... and and.. i have 2 tv set ups so far. at least. >.>

wich shouldnt be too bad.. i mean...there arent that many of us and not everyone is coming. so yea.. STEV U MUST BRING A GC.... AND U COULD PLIX BRING A GC AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT... ALSO.... WE MIGHT END UP WITH 4 TV'S... SO FAR THIS IS WHAT I HAVE >=D

tvs:
1. me
2. wigi
3. blowtoes (maybe)
4. steve (maybe)

gc's:
1. me
2. steve
3. andy maybe?
4. SOME1 BEST BRING ONE OR THEY DIE.

Crooked Crow

Oh my god, if there's 4 tvs, I'm coming with my Cube no matter what.
(And maybe 4 extra controllers.. I don't wanna lose any..
I might have to put labels on them. <_< I really don't think I should have to bring them..)

Also, is there any chance that any of the people coming will bring some type of recorder for the matches?
=O That would be so amazing.. This Smashfest seems to be getting a little big hahah

Desh.

Smash Lord
i might be able to record something... if abel brings his stuff with this capture card that would be sick...but thats if he comes D=

and yea theres prolly gonna be 4 setups... i have 2 tv's with me ... 1 cube... another cube... and then 2 more tv's prolly (1 from bren 1 from steve)

and andy TRY TRY TRY TRY TRY and stay over lmfao...u dont understand how fkn hilarious it is.

GO SPPAAAAIIIIIIIINNN GGOOO SSPPAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNN LMFAOO /inside joke from last time everyone stayed over.

Geist

Smash Master
xD i love SSPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN xD
zomg that was hilarious.

aAndy a 4 person sleep over with steve/me/desh/wigi is insane. if ur sleeping over u better be pretty **** funny if ur gunna take over the place of wigi. if not...funny up. =@
desh in the thread rules it says BYOFC(bring your own ****ing controller)right?.......it doesnt?
well it should.

well, seeing as i dun have a gc, but AM infact bringinga tv, plus im your special super awesome bestest friend frever and evar sinse like f***ing grade 3 i should be exempt from the house charge. plus im bringing stuff too make sure u dun run out.

also i need a controller. pyro, your orange controller of unlimited extacy is the single sexiest controller i have ever played with. may i?

btw how did that mod holla go desh? any response?

(PS desh's video camera has really really good quality when rcording matches straight off the tv. its almost as good as a capture card, but not quite, so for the luv of god abel bring a capture device.:))

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
There shouldn't be a need for extra controllers andy, most bring there own.

EDIT: Except blowtoes, he's a exception. There's still I chance I may actually come to this. I'll know by friday at the latest.

btw, Photoshop is overrated am I rite guys?

Desh.

Smash Lord
andy...bring them in case something goes wrong . also LULZ @ UR SIG I OFFICIALLY <3 U XD
in a non homo way of course.

AND ANDY FKN REPLY ON MSN I NEEDA KNOW IF U CAN COME...SO NAG THE CRAP OUTTA UR PARENTS FOO.

Geist

Smash Master
LOL MS PAINT SIG xD
I<3 UR SIG

pyro, again, may i use that crazy amazing orange controller of unlimited extacy and smexiness? pliiiiiiiiiz xD

it is BYOC, but it should be BYOFC. just to get it thru their heads.
i hope everyone can come. =) this is gonna be cool, cuz Desh's dog is gangsta.

pirkid

Smash Lord
I have 4 controllers. (Technically 6 but 2 are defective, dam you MadCatz...)
I also have a GC which I probably WON'T be able to bring, unless I can convince my parents, so put me down for 'maybe' on everything (including coming, I'm not even sure on that).

Real name is Pirithivi BTW. I like Smash (dur).

Pronounced Per-t.v.

Yea. I own a T.V. in my own birthright name, *****.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
Heyy this is Abel(HylianBlade)... i havent really told anyone except toxn and kryptic but i main falco now... or im trying to... so the account hylianblade wouldn't really make sense... so i made a new account.. and i hope u can replace it with the HylianBlade in the ranking desh... and if u need proof that its me... uhhh i went to ur house once and when i had to go u lied and sed my mom wuz there and i hung up the phone :)

btw its Falcology (haha i got it from germs link tutorial vid linkology :p:p)

pirkid

Smash Lord
Editttt:

Change my status to "Most Definitely." I just asked my dad and he said he's not busy. The main factor of me not going is that I don't know you guys.

So, for the lying record, Desh, you and blowtoes(I'm calling you Steven) go to my school. The rest of the people are Desh's friends that live in his neighbourhood.

Update:
I can't bring a T.V. :(
I can bring a GC and 4 controllers.
I'll wear a small backpack.

Sounds good?

Geist

Smash Master
lol

>hates madcatz<
i have the madcatz plague too. they are such chit.

=@ falcology lol.

whats that dancing on your sig pirkid? ive seen it before...
looks alot like
so what is it.
Desh prolly wants to have seks with it.xD

im officially bringing a t.v. mkay?
just thought id post that.
also, wigi im bringing my masterpiece also =D
and desh do you still have the 360?

ima spam this until i get a response.
pyro, can i use your orange controller of unlimited extacy and smexiness? pliiiiiiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom