• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
nope...they joined that site on december 06...they had the account first.

u failt..

since desh can sadly NOT hold the practice on thursday meaning it is CANCELLED

SATURDAY NOV 17TH DESH WILL BE HAVING A SMASHFEST FROM 3:30 PM TO WHEN EVER THE FUX U LEAVE THE HOUSE. U CANT SLEEP OVER UNLESS I'VE ASKED U IF U WANT TO K'Z? SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE STAYING AND I DNO... READ THE MAIN POST FOR INFO ON WHATS GOING DOWN AND POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT ASAP.

DESH OUT.

Geist

Smash Master
Lmao, I'm going to try mine.
Google "Pyroloserkid"

Some b*tch stole my name.
http://www.purevolume.com/listeners/pyroloserkid/
sounds to me like you stole his.jking, but someone on xbox live's name is 1337 blowtoes. LIKE IM NOT 1337!
aaand
http://blowtoes.deviantart.com/
maybe the same guy, doubt it.
ive had this name since my first week in vegas, all the way back in 2005.

i was infracted for spam. i wrote roflolmao on desh's other thread and got tanked by a mod xD

i loled. cuz right under me theres pyro adding on to my taunting.

Desh.

Smash Lord
wait...its not ur fault the mod didnt close it? i asked them like...a month ago? lol

since desh can sadly NOT hold the practice on thursday meaning it is CANCELLED

SATURDAY NOV 17TH DESH WILL BE HAVING A SMASHFEST FROM 3:30 PM TO WHEN EVER THE FUX U LEAVE THE HOUSE. THERE WILL BE A 1 DOLLAR HOUSE CHARGE FOR A PIZZA AND DRINKS AND CRAP. READ THE MAIN POST FOR INFO ON WHATS GOING DOWN AND POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT ASAP.

DESH OUT.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
nope...they joined that site on december 06...they had the account first.

u failt..
No, I started using that name in 2005. So suck it. MAY of 2005 actually.

sounds to me like you stole his.jking, but someone on xbox live's name is 1337 blowtoes.
LIKE IM NOT 1337!

i was infracted for spam. i wrote roflolmao on desh's other thread and got tanked by a mod xD

i loled. cuz right under me theres pyro adding on to my taunting.
He stole it from ME.
And I got infracted to, so I verbally ***** t3h modz.

Desh.

Smash Lord
wich mod was it? i'm pissed.
its there fault people posted there.
i asked them like a month ago to close that thread to PREVENT people from posting in it.
its their fault if theyre lazy and didnt do it.

Geist

Smash Master
He stole it from ME.
And I got infracted to, so I verbally ***** t3h modz.
what that dude actually STOLE it from you? he broke into your house and threatened your life, and grabbed you computer and RAN?! jeeze. thats intense.

tsk tsk steve. verbaly ****** mods. id call mine a stern notice.
with lulz of course.

it was the guy with the frog as his avatar, i forget the name, but really. its not that big of a deal. 0.o

WIGI

Smash Champion
this is a pic my girlfrined drew, its better in real, but her scanner sucks.

and my new sig i made, any sugestions?

Geist

Smash Master
hmm. not bad overall. proportion in the facial area is a bit tweaked but i like the transitions of the light patterns, but the overall complexity of the shading scale leaves something to be desired.

good form, and i can admire the hand shape and the perspective adds some real feeling to it.

WIGI says the site killed it, soo whatev, my rate is obsolite until i see it =/

overall i give this an 8.6/ 10.
blowtoes never gives out 10's. never.

nice sig. i like the small nostalgic text references from super paper mario. im not sure if theyre direct, but i like the effect. =) keep it.

(im a less harsher critic to things i cant do myself. the only one i ever made was a half finished master chief drawing.)

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, im thinking now i should find a pic of teh black hole and put that in.

N0o0o0o0o0o it nuked my siggg \/\/\/

Desh.

Smash Lord
this just in!

ltg has succefully apparently "mastered chain grabbing"
learned to di
and to tech D=

also hes switching to marth... this should be interesting D=

Geist

Smash Master
i <3 banjo kazooie. no jokes.

@ the mention of sheik, why does everyone insist on saying sheik is a guy? its zelda. zeldas not a guy.
im not gunna explain the theory behind it cuz obviously im the only one here who beat orcarina of time, but if you want a good explanation read sheik's trophy description in ssbm. i know you all have it.

*edit- happy 1000th to dragon hawk and happy 174 to blowtoes

and lulz at LTG. so undecisive

Desh.

Smash Lord
OH TRUE SAY BREN!!! YAY DAVID FOR SMASHLORD =D

also.. ranks are up. i've decided to listen to iots blowtroes's advice. you need not concern yourself with how ranks are dealt. but they will be updated accurately and periodically. Challenges are still welcome...but i repeat NO ONE is obligated to accept.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
The mods name was Wak btw.

I was going to tell Wigi that his sig would be cut off, but I was too late. And you can't master chaingrabbing considering it only works with some characters ON some characters. Tell him he's a noob.
Marth sux. Roy is even one better on the tier list than him.

w00t I'm number 2!

Desh said:
1.Toxn
2.Toxn
3.Pyroloserkid
4.loZack
5.Iots BlowTroes
6.aAndy
7.Desh
8.HylianBlade
9.Kryptic
10. Wigi
11.Pirkid
12. a
13.LTG
Why does ToXn get one AND two lol?

Geist

Smash Master
o and you cant "master" chaingrabbing, like steve said. you know unless your mew2king. yeh...
ive seen chaingrabs be pulled off with bowser btw. XD
(yeh it was wak btw) but really i dun care if i got -2 points>.> they expire anyways. on the 26th.

Desh.

Smash Lord
still they shouldnt been given in the first place.. hes a **** to most people on the boards and tbh hes a lazy ***.. i cant say i care if he reads this either... its his fault he didnt do things right away ...so its obvious if theres a thread...someone is bound to pst inn it.

if he doesnt do his job he shouldnt be punishing.

its not right imo worst mod on the site... i'd actually enjoy seeing how he argues this.

theres not much for him to say. if he doesnt do his job properly he doesnt deserve the responisibility.

he could've prevented it if he had done it right. but he phails.

Geist

Smash Master
pyroloserkid 4 mod

yeh btw i just thouhgt id say that my mom is debating wither i can take a tv or not, but ima bring a case of pop because Desh's supplies are disintegrated whenever im over at his house. last time i came over he was out of citrus fresca! >.> noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
o and you cant "master" chaingrabbing, like steve said. you know unless your mew2king. yeh...
ive seen chaingrabs be pulled off with bowser btw. XD
(yeh it was wak btw) but really i dun care if i got -2 points>.> they expire anyways. on the 26th.
unless you can CG space animals with ganon... you have not yet mastered it.

Desh.

Smash Lord
NOOOO DAVID. UR SUPPOSED TO MAKE A NEW ACC AT 1000 POSTS TO MAINTAIN ITS 1337 NESS D=
awww man ..now is 1001. >.>

also...jason bourne can chain grab w/o a chain >.>

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
pyroloserkid 4 mod
You know what you all should do? PM the mods and try and get them to let me be one. Good idea.

Also, do not shave your pubic hair unless you're pro and using an electric razor (Shaving with a traditional razor works for the BAWLS though). If not, TRIM only.
Trust me.

EDIT: Everyone go to my profile and check out my long list of infractions. /flex

Desh.

Smash Lord
This is Pyroloserkid btw. I can't log into mine for some reason.

Desh said:
Current Ranks:

1.Toxn
2.Pyroloserkid
3.loZack
4.Iots BlowTroes
5.aAndy
6. Desh
7.HylianBlade
8.Kryptic
9.Wigi
10. Pirkid
11. a
12.LTG

Nothing you say will change your rank. These ranks will be updated whenever needed. The only thing you can do to change your rank is get better and start winning. Annoying complaints will be ignored and if they keep up you will get reported. These are the ranks, this is how it will be. If you do not like your rank, simple: Get better. Makes sense, no?
Just incase you didn't see this on the front page.

WIGI

Smash Champion
w0o0o0o0o im loving this, come on, you all know all the kool kids hang out at the bottom. Its just easy going down here. like those Corona comercails. cept im white. and underage...at least i think its corona. oh, how do i get my sig.. uncut off?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Lol my Jiggs sucks..
I'll try to make it to this Saturday thing, and if people are bringing extra TVs, even more reason to come!
If I can't sleep over, I can try to come in between days.. Hopefully, I'll get my bike wheels pumped by then. <_<

Wow Wigi, your G has some artistic talent lol
One of Luigi's finger looks kinda weird though lol <_<
And his head too.. meh, it looks pretty hard to work with, that quality and all..
I really like the shading though.
Does she know how to digitally color it too?

As for you sig.. It's alright, if it's your first attempt lol
The color scheme is really wack, it doesn't blend or match too well..
But I like what you did with the text.
The BG and the Render just don't match up too well.
Not just the colours, the look and quality of them are just different.
If I were to rate it, I would give it a... 6.5/10
I never give anything lower than 6s or higher than 8 or 9.. lol <_<

Also Steven, where in your Pubic Profile? lololllo I can't find it either.

And for the random new guy coming on Saturday, my name is like..
Completely different from my Username. It's like aAndy, only without the a at the beginning.
Mindgames isn't it?

ALSO everyone, check this out.
http://www.swfup.com/file/54928
I'm finally done! Except for the sound which I'll figure out in school.
I figured out how to add the buttons.. I made the Play/Replay screens work with nice transitions..
I even added a fancy player at the bottom, so have fun playing with that. The Running scene flows nice now too..
The only thing left is sounds! Hopefully I'll still get a good grade on this even though it's like a week late. =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
waht common, green goes with purple.. but i know what u mean, i don't have lots of brushes laoded yet and i did the backroun in liek 50 seconds. butthanks for the critisism. uhmm the drawing looks that way cuz the scanenr sucks, and she already has a coloured version, shes very artistic, not computer art tho, so she coloured it by ahdn and stuff, shes gving ti to me next time i see her, adn il scan it in with my good scanner. but yeah his fingers are like that cuz of teh scanner..adn that random black square on his head.

oh and desh, i asked for standered sig size, and you nver gave to me, so i used the rought idea andy had.

so how do i fix it? just resize it... to what size?

LMAO ANDY. You said PUBIC Profile...tehee

EDIT:WAIT IT GETS BETTER, right after you said pubic profile you said. LOL I CIANT FIND IT. poor pyro...

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol i dont know what standard size is...i just go with w.e lol...check on deviant art or something... and u dont really need brushes to make good sigs =D

work with layer modes, styles, filters, smudging etc.. i didnt use any brushs on mine accept for the smudging really =/

oh also...andy could u rate mines too =D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
how do i get my sig.. uncut off?
follow the size limits D=
Beat me to it.

Also Steven, where in your Pubic Profile? lololllo I can't find it either.

And for the random new guy coming on Saturday, my name is like..
Completely different from my Username. It's like aAndy, only without the a at the beginning.
Mindgames isn't it?
Click my name, and click PUBLIC PROFILE. Also, we get to meet Pirkid on Saturday?!?! =D

oh and desh, i asked for standered sig size, and you nver gave to me, so i used the rought idea andy had.

so how do i fix it? just resize it... to what size?

LMAO ANDY. You said PUBIC Profile...tehee

EDIT:WAIT IT GETS BETTER, right after you said pubic profile you said. LOL I CIANT FIND IT. poor pyro...
Ask a mod.

AND MY GIRLFRIEND IS OK WITH THE SIZE OF MY GENETALIA AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ROFL wigi...u missed it!!!! omfg after u left i whipped out my kirby

i 4 stocked andy in 46 seconds

it was fkn hilarious

unfortunately he got smart and then he beated me after though D= but kirby should def be top tier.. i mean...come on...hes round.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
AAAAHHHH Gotta remember and type it up again.. >_<

I mistyped it Pubic Profile and looked back to it and was like.. whatever LOL
I didn't do that second part on purpose but I was serious LOLOL I seriously can't find it there

I dunno if that Pirkid guy is coming on Saturday, I just assumed he did 'cuz he was azking about it

Also Desh, Kirby's a ***got LOL
Keep maining Doc plz He's so much better than Kirby or that gay Sheik girl transvestite thing..

Desh.

Smash Lord
LMFAAAOOOOO OMMMFFFGGGG

me: hey will wanna see sonic?
will: huh? whats that?
me: do u wanna see or not
will: ok..
me: *gets up and unzips pants
will: OMG NEVER MIND LOL

xD i was so fkn hyper that night... starfox assault death matches ftw!!!

also grats on 200 posts xD =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeahh..i rmember that. lol.. your such a h0m0. But in your world Gay means good right? srry, i must be horible.

and acording to andy, pyro's hung like a tic-tac

im going to bed. cuz u kno, were easygoing. i think thattle be my next sig. Wigi leaning on a corona bottle and it will say.

easygoing on the bottom.... i stil don't think its corona. but w.e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom