• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
lol I skipped most of the ranking "stuff".

-Hello New Guy. What's Up.

-Blowtoes: I also use ganon.

-I'm not coming this Thursday because I'm busy. Next week I probably won't either because I want to goto the Bi-weekly and my mom doesn't drive that much

-EveryOne start calling me by my real name: Life Ruiner, Or LRX. I'm gonna get my account changed soon. ToXn is dead.

EDIT: Challenges have 3 supporters, LRX,HylianBlade,Kryptic + Any others,

Desh.

Smash Lord
look... i'm tell you now lol.

this will fail.
You're too narrow minded and cant work with anything that anyone has an idea for.

u cannot say the same for me seeing as how i bend over backwards trying to satisfy all of u ...and get nothing in return.

you gotta realize ur making a ranking system that has nothing to base itself on.
according to you (this was brought up in your arguements of why challenges should stay)
you're extremely busy most days of the week. Also you had told me you probably wouldn't be allowed to have everyone at ur place.meaning you wwont be planning any get together / smash fest regularly anytime soon.

i may stop holding our get togethers/little tournies...wich means you have absolutely nothing to base ur ranks on.

also ur thread will end up closed... i suggest u read posting guidelines before u make ur thread ... i've already said this... its gonna be a phail.

count me out of everything... i doubt everyone will follow you also... i may be wrong...but meh....u dont stay in contact with everyone enough for them to want to.

i'm not trying to put down ur ideas...but dont be dumb and try something that will faill...i'm just giving a friendly warning...

also.. example a. ^^^^^

good luck man.

WIGI

Smash Champion
why caint it just saty teh same but with the new hybrid, your saying your doing to much work, im trying to tak a little work from you, ittl be an easier job for you, but im not going to lie, your right, i don't hvae a place to hold anything yet, thats why i was hoping youd still be a part of it, still have get togethers. but if your saying youl shut down if pple use my version then hey, by all means i guess we can all use the one you made, if it means we still get to play.

Desh.

Smash Lord
no its more " i'm sick of people being inconsiderate d*icks that only complain when i try to make everyone happy and dont even realise how much work i already put into setting up and organizing what goes on" kinda of drama.

lrx...basically...i try to make it work for everyone...but some1 always has to complain and try to change it to there liking...and nobody even fkn acknowledges how much crap i do for the community, or how much crap i get in sometimes after thursdays.

and then without even looking at that...LET IT BE.. the DAY after something gets changed...they start picking at it without even trying it.

i'm sick of this... so basically i said bye bye ranks..theyre going to a new thread...but that thread isnt allowed cuz of forum rules.

edit: OK NO. WIGI. i'm not gonna quit if they use ur version....i'm gonna quit if everybody acts like a$$'s and doesnt even consider what i do and then when i STILL try to make it work for everyone all they can do is comlpain...so how about before u complain and nag and pick...u try organizing it all.... maybe if u would've given the new system more then 18 hours to try out and had given it a chance... or maybe not
complain for once when i try to make things work ?!?!?!?!

so yea.
u have complaints. u try n run it. and u said urself. u cant.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, i know how much work it is, ive offered to help, and your doing the same thing, i put alot of work into this new idea, sofar pple seem to be happy with it, i try to make it work for everyone too, i understand how much work it is, i really do. im just not understanding why you wont let me take some of that work away from you.

Desh.

Smash Lord
i dont understand why u cant leave something that works fine alone? and cant leave something that isnt how u want it alone?
withing EIGHTEEN HOURS. you had to pick at it. without even seeing how it would work.

thats just b.s and i'm sick of it.... read my edit >.> ^^^^

edit: also pirkid.. add me to msn ...my email is on the topic.. maybe we can get together for some smash or something =D

Desh.

Smash Lord
i dont ask anyone to work... maybe a lil acknowledgemnt of the work i put in..but thats it...the rest i dont mind doing.. i just hate it when people can never be happy...when u try to make crap work...(and it works fine) yet people still feel the need to pick and pick and pick until its the way they want it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
you started picking at mine before i even wrote it, you said, "ok write one i want a good lol."

then when i did write it you had a few good things to say, i can bring up the msn convo if you want.

chris, im sure yours would have worked fine. ive just taken it and improved on it, theres alsways room for improvement.

edit: im not picking at yours at all, im offering a sugestion. and people seem to like it, it makes no diference to you to continue holding small get togethers, and ive offered to remove alot of the workload.

Desh.

Smash Lord
but if its not broken ...why fix it.... (ur words not mine.)

i fixed it BEFORE it broke. ur fixing something that really CANT break.

and i did have a few good things to say but i just love it how the second i see whats what it suddenly becomes official cuz you say so? before i even fully understood it. it seemed to be the new official way ...and u havent even TRIED the way i had made....so u didnt even know if there was NEED to improve.
wich there isnt btw cuz of the style i had thought of...or wel..gta thought of.

anyways yea.

Desh.

Smash Lord
I VOTE Challenges.....they PWN all else

except theyre horridly innaccurate and defeat the point of rankings...i've proved it to the point that ya'll shut up..go back pages and read.

and wigi... i did say good things...but u make it seem like what u say goes. u didnt even give the new system 18 hours befor eu started picking at it. u hadnt even tried it!

why fix something thats not broken? (ur words)

i fixed something that was gonna break...and changed it to something that cant break...and still incoorparated challenges for u guys.

yea u seem to find problem with everything until its ur idea. so let it be... 18 hours...and u have something else to pick at.

u could have at least given the new system time..or at least given me time before u post it and make it seem like its the official thing cuz u say so. >.>

edit: regarding thursday... it'll be moved to saturday afternoon from 3:30 pm to when ever you leave...i'll be having pizza for u guys and drinks... a 1 dollar house charge will be happening to pay for the pizza and stuff.

WIGI

Smash Champion
would you feel beter if we did it your way fro a week before offering up my idea again? would it even make a diference?

you didn't even give my system 18 seconds, you agve it negative seconds, sayig ti would be an lol before i wrote it. and again, you are correct, your system is not broken, and im nto trying to fix it, im trying to add to it, cuz pple still want challanges, the way they were, not ones that wil ahrdly ever be used, but fine, we can see how your system goes for a while, then see waht people want. Sound good?

im trying to compromise here.

Desh.

Smash Lord
ummm ...urs actually is less then mine? if u read back i suggested u could have 1 ranked match a week..wich if i can still count correctly is 2 more then what u suggested?

also read my edit regarding thursday

edit: also...YOURE trying to compromise? do u have any idea how much COMPROMISING i 've had to do mainly because of your issues with how stuf is done? dont try that compromising b.s >.>

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah but yours was 1 up 1 down and only meant for if somthign was very close, if you want i can make it 1 challange a week, but i thought you didn't like it so i was compromising and lessing challanges and increasing the effect tourneys had. your right, trying to please evryone is tough, so far your the only one who has objected y idea. but you still hvan't answered, would you prefer we try your idea first? for a while?

Desh.

Smash Lord
i thought i said i was taking down the rankings? suddenly someone changes their mind? >.>

but anyways. if u want. i'll switch it to 2 up 2 down. and 2 challenges per month...combing both of ours...sound good.

but i find it funny how u just backed off on ur thread idea >.>

since desh can sadly NOT hold the practice on thursday meaning it is CANCELLED

SATURDAY NOV 17TH DESH WILL BE HAVING A SMASHFEST FROM 3:30 PM TO WHEN EVER THE FUX U LEAVE THE HOUSE. U CANT SLEEP OVER UNLESS I'VE ASKED U IF U WANT TO K'Z? SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE STAYING AND I DNO... READ THE MAIN POST FOR INFO ON WHATS GOING DOWN AND POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT ASAP.

DESH OUT.

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, i still have it up ready to post, but then you said your shutting down your house cuz you don't like my system. im not about to start somthing when i have no way of carriing it out. im stil not undersatnding whyd youd close your house cuz you don't like the rankings. id still play even tho i don't like them, isn't it about the game chris?

oh and the votes 4-2 fro challanges. so far my system has 2 votes aswell, ones mine tho, so i guess only bren's vote counts. but whos counting.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I can use Mario fluently, if you want a low-tier.
Mario is Mid Tier.
but if its not broken ...why fix it.... (ur words not mine.)

i fixed it BEFORE it broke. ur fixing something that really CANT break.
True say.

Your house (Desh) is apperantly 8 minutes away driving, so I'll probably be there on Thurs. if your still having it.
8 exact driving minutes is alot. Trust me. Mapquest said my GF's house was 12 minutes away. More like 25.

So Desh, is this Smashfest/Sleepover for real?

Edit: I thought I told you fools to use MSN to settle your grievances.

Desh.

Smash Lord
once again...i was closing because all people do is pick at what i try to do for them...and when i try to make it work..they pick some moar.
and what do i get? nothing? all i want is to be acknowledged for the work i do and i dont even get that...so why the fux should i let people use my house... but yea... read my previous post. i'm having a smashfest on saturday
and thursday is cancelled.

edit: yea steve i'm def having peeps over on saturday..but i need to get another tv to make it work better... does any1 have on they can lend...and also.. some people might sleep over...i'll msg u if u might be.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
once again...i was closing because all people do is pick at what i try to do for them...and when i try to make it work..they pick some moar.
and what do i get? nothing? all i want is to be acknowledged for the work i do and i dont even get that...so why the fux should i let people use my house... but yea... read my previous post. i'm having a smashfest on saturday
and thursday is cancelled.
Don't worry. Some people know all the work this takes. I for one do. I'm proud of you, considering your lazy habits =P .

Please don't give up on this. You rock and I appreciate what you (and I) are doing for the Brampton community.

RAWR FUXX. I better not promise Olivia for Saturday then. ****.

Also, I could probably bring a tv, most likely not though. And if I come, I want to sleepz over but leave early to go to Olivia's.

Alsox2, don't cancel Thursdays <3. How about just Zack, Andy and I?

Desh.

Smash Lord
ummmm ...i might not cancel thursdays....this one is def cancelled though. but instead i'm having the one on saturday... i can pick up the tv and cube at ur place on friday prolly? or if u have some1 drop u off on saturday... i unno...we'll talk

ty steve .. u beena big help =D

since desh can sadly NOT hold the practice on thursday meaning it is CANCELLED

SATURDAY NOV 17TH DESH WILL BE HAVING A SMASHFEST FROM 3:30 PM TO WHEN EVER THE FUX U LEAVE THE HOUSE. U CANT SLEEP OVER UNLESS I'VE ASKED U IF U WANT TO K'Z? SOME PEOPLE MIGHT BE STAYING AND I DNO... READ THE MAIN POST FOR INFO ON WHATS GOING DOWN AND POST IF YOU CAN MAKE IT ASAP.

DESH OUT.

WIGI

Smash Champion
chris you can still borrow my extra tvg, its small but w.e. also i caint make it saterday, booked it cuz i thought ur thing was still thursday.

and in my defence, i nevr said that it wasn't work, i nver said that you havn't done alot for us, i always sya thanks whn i leave your house, but yeah, dun give up on it yet. we can try ur idea. but don't go saying i don't apreciate what youve done, hell i wouldn't be in competivly if u didn't drive me to starfurry.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol yea now that u bring it up i can add to the list

1. organise get together
2.. get ne smasher
3.organize thread
4.organize ranks
5. supply le venue
6.give rides
7......i'll think of something

edit: OMFG RFOLZ @ iots blowtroes 's editorial of my match xD

he made me sound like got...and it lasted like 6 mins D= ....its hard killing with pills a cape and a recovery LOL
...but still gg...he almost killed me D= i was at like 220 something ..anyways...good write up bren... u have a nack for it lol xD

Geist

Smash Master
im still pretty f***ing sick.

ehem. i am still dog *** sick, as said in the title.
so ima do something cuz im bored.
So listen and listen well, because im about to announce what should be happening around here.
this is is a rough summary of the argument going on for the last...5 pages.

Desh: ok the vote is over hybrid rules win.

LRX (toxn reencarnation): but more people voted for challenges.

Desh: well i didnt see any votes. so here are the new rules.

Wigi: ok rules i guess but can i post a suggestion for them?

EVERYONE(thats including desh): sure go ahead<-----pay attention to this line. remember it; savour it.

Wigi: posts his idea

blowtoes: it makes sense maybe we can use it.

Desh: you guys are all *****, no more ranks, and if you try to make another thread it will be deleted HA. HAHAHA. <----->.> alright..spontanious spaz.

k how's about this: obviously a ranking thread will be deleted if it got started. but without ranks this place is dead and pretty f***ing boring. no ranks means no tourneys. Even if tourneys were still in, how fun would that **** be if we didnt have f***ing ranks for them? um...NOT VERY F***ING FUN.

This isnt a soap opera people, so really, shutup.
i had insomnia last night, sleeping for only 2 hours, and during that time, I repeatedly thought about the future of this b-town thread of ours. and i came upon a revelation.
turns out that a purely recreational b-town chat thread has as much chance as surviving as a seperate ranking thread. so guess what? were pretty much screwed at this point. unless something happens.

So, unless we have both things running together, were gunna get nowhere.
so heres whats going to happen.
Desh is going to do ranks any f***ing way he pleases, and no one else is going to know how they work. that way no one can constantly b***h about whats best. because they wont know anything. why i say this is because, well, why the hell should we care how HE ranks the systems? we have no work in this, and we should have no say either.
well, the btown directors might have a little say, but i know im here to back-up chris when hes in trouble. hes not in trouble, so im f***ing around with my hilarious editorials. (1st post people...) plus, this is pretty much my say in things.

the only real thing the rest of the smashers should care about is how much fun they are going to have because ssbm is pretty much... oh um i dont know---a game. so guess what, challenges are an extra fun we can have, so just let us keep it just a bit. you dont even have to keep them ranked Desh, just say you are and then dont! we wont even f***ing know the difference!
WE JUST WANT TO HAVE HAVE SOME F***ING FUN!
in fact, take WIGI's offer, and "change" it to his system. say you did. watch the fun when no one notices a difference or even remotely gives a ****. watch, cuz it will be pretty f***ing hilarious when eveyone just shuts up about it. if it sounds dirty to anyone else, shutup, you wont know the f***ing difference either.

these are some things said over the threads. not eact word for word, but you can see what im getting at.

i read this: "challenges are innacurate",
then i read "we need an accurate ranking system or else this is a waste of my time",
and then i read " im in this for the fun, i like competitive smashing."
NICE F***ING CONTRADICTION.
challenges aren't accurate, but they're pretty f***ing fun. so keep it. you dont even have to take it seriously desh, i wont stress on that fact enough. you handle this all under the secrecy of your computer.

or, you could just pick a random f***ing number out of a random f***ing hat with a random f***ing persons f***ing name f***ing written on the f***ing side of it. we wouldnt know the f***ing difference, because we wouldnt f***ing know how you work the f***ing thing in the first f***ing place!!
i love that word, im not being overly hostile, i've just set it to my ctrl+v. f***ing.

but do you get my drift? do it any f***ing way you want desh, really, i dont care. no one else should either. as long as i can see who im better than, im pretty much f***ing happy. k?
i dont need precision-technology-laser-accuracy-government-satelite-james-bond-stalking quality s**t to find out who the best is out of 12 f***ing people!

again, i dont care how this goes, as long as it goes one way or another.

a quick summary,
desh, do rankings still or we're pretty much f***ed. do them however you want, just let us f*** around with challenges cuz they pretty much kick ***. and the best part is that you dont even have to rank them, because we wont know the difference, because if you keep the ranking system in secret, so no one can possible *****, or know what is going on behind the scenes.

so ranks are pretty much essential to this thread. no rankings = no tournaments(or tournaments we care about) and what do we have left? talking.
chat threads = against the rules. so f***ing lighten up and realize that without you and you rankings desh, we're pretty much screwed at this point.

ok im about done, but i just want to say a few more things.
this morning i opened up my email to see 212 bulk(spam). so here is another suggestion.
the following people need to post less.
Desh
WIGI
blowtoes
im trying to as of this morning.
Pyro
LRX
aAndy,
you guys post as much as we should, and everyone else needs to stop hiding and show your faces. so if you are having an argument, as a fellow director of this thread, i have to ask, this:
in the unfortunate situation of an argument, edit your original post with the quote of what your argument buddy said last, and then argue in said original post. In the predicament that said post gets too long, which is likely, but really doesnt matter anyways, then sure make a new one.
the b-town thread doesnt need 5 pages of straight argument that shouldnt exist. just one is fine.

Desh if you would add that to your rules, i would appreciate that. make sure its that sandy brown color, it looks nice.

ok another topic. i would like to point out my apologies to pirkid, i thought this gheyness was over.
i lub mario, hes so fun to play as, and id love to have a mario ditto with you. mkay?
actually, blowtoes's mario>wigi's luigi. :)totally
i dunno about desh's dr., but i think i might be able to pull it off.

LRX i didnt know you could ganon. kewl. (LRX is too close to LTG...)ToXn was fine.:confused:

im coming over satureday desh. im bringing a tv, wither you like it or not. ToXn, LRX, liferuiner, whatever you wanna be called, bring the gc, and ill buy it from you asap. =)
ill bring case of coke too, because we can never have enough pop. it depends on how many people are going to come, but sinse its on a saturday, im assuming more than 5 people are coming. maybe 10 if we're really lucks. so if it is 10 people i will charge $.50 for each can.

also, for clarification, my editorials are about as reliable as the national enquirer. its for entertainment purposes, and basically the winner of an epic match is glorified to look like a smash god, and the loser becomes breakfast for him. ive also been told it was a bit lenghthly, and ill make it a bit shorter. its good to hear positive feedback.
also, im sleeping over at your house saturday desh cuz im special like that. wigi and steve should stay to, cuz that last one when we all got together was f***ing hilarious.

Malcommm PAAAAAAWNCH

yeh im done for now. the colbert report is on, and i hope you all consider what ive had to say.

WIGI

Smash Champion
aight bren, its a decent idea... but not knowing how the rnaks work..just seems weird.. i unno. its nto taht i don't trust, its just i don't liek noing how somthings working, kinda liek, what the standerds are. If i don't know how imbeing ranked, i don't feel like i knowif its accurate, even tho it could be. or i may assume is acurate, but its acually not. I explained my system in person to chris, he said it would work, but hes still mad at me for not giving his a chance, so i will.

if you give chris the power to choose the ranking system without telling, isn't it kinda obvios he will use the one hes been fighting for this whole time? jus sayin...its not liek we wouldn't know.

also, i migth come saterday from like 6-10 or 11

lol good matches today, my jiggs> chris. my wigi >= chris. Me=andy=chris. generaly.

andysjiggs> my jiggs... for now...

pirkid

Smash Lord
I'm planning to come. I need to get to know all your real names, because I can't refer my mom to someone named blowtoes (no offense).

I'll try to come. I can bring extra controllers or maybe a gc.

EzZ

Geist

Smash Master
how many controllers do you own? oh and Im Curly. real name BTW.
pppsssshhh and my real name is blowtoes.=P no its actually Brendon but eveyone just calls me Bren cuz they're lazy SOB's.
and this whole keeping people in the dark is for the best wigi.

liferuiner pliz come pliz! we need your #1 skills.
and i need my gc. :(

also, has anyone aknowlaged my editorial? its the first post of the thread people...
rolling stone magazine calls it "brilliant!"
"...the most creative piece of literature since F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatzby" says the New York Times.

did everyone see my rule about arguments? its the colored text.

WIGI

Smash Champion
id like to agrue the coloured text. and i don't like the idea f the 4 directors deciding teh ranks. i like un biased things. like math. no offense, but you all have a hint of biased in your, heck i would to if i were director, and don't deny it, cuz u no its true.

Geist

Smash Master
im just sick and tired of "you have 200+" bulk in your inbox."
if you dont like that rule then just stop arguing. its just ther to stop annoying spam.

also, desh should be the only one to decide the ranks, because hes the only one whos actually going to be doing any actual work. so im sure it will be "accurate", after all, isnt that what desh is obsessed about?
nuff said, your making me break my own rule. dont make me quote you.

edit* btw, liferuiner, LTG is the guy i wrote about in my editorial. you know, the first post of the thread?
i cant help but feel im being ignored.
he lost to desh in the threads first "epic match" installment. =/
aka hes the double hop corkscrew-kicking falco that isnt on the ranks.

check that first post out.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ok im about done, but i just want to say a few more things.
this morning i opened up my email to see 212 bulk(spam). so here is another suggestion.
the following people need to post less.
Desh
WIGI
blowtoes
im trying to as of this morning.
Pyro
LRX
aAndy
Hey noob. You can turn off the emails you know. I did.
I'm planning to come. I need to get to know all your real names, because I can't refer my mom to someone named blowtoes (no offense).

I'll try to come. I can bring extra controllers or maybe a gc.

EzZ
I'm Steven. With a V.

I'm bringing a cube and 2 controllers.

im just sick and tired of "you have 200+" bulk in your inbox."
if you dont like that rule then just stop arguing. its just ther to stop annoying spam.
Lulz, look up you fuxxing noob.

Geist

Smash Master
yeh i know about the no spam thing, but i also dont want to look thru 5 goddam pages full of back and forth arguing just to look for something that might be important. thats what im trying to get at.

Edit* its mostly the arguments in general that are annoying. like you even said yourself pyro, this isnt msn.

>not a dunbz<

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz after what happened from when u left
my kirby> all

i 4 stocked him in 46 seconds...LOL

THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I REPEAT. NOT
A
JOKE.

edit: curly.... i'm probably do what bren suggested. just cuz hes right. i am going to pick all from a hat with all the systems and choose one thats wich one i'm use. i am NOT going to tell u wich one was chosen from. and none of u will actually know. except maybe 1 or 2 directors...wich i will also pick from a hat.

therefore...none of u shall know what i'm doing.. it will work...and none of u will know the difference.

and gg's today guys... my kirby/sheik/doc rapee...specifically my h0m0 kirby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom