• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea waks been on since i replied to his response... he simply isnt replying. can u say ownt?
i hate idiots who when they realise theyre wrong they wont fix it. I'm takin this to the higher ups D=<

Geist

Smash Master
Desh, that's probably the most disturbing things I've read in a while. o_o
yes. yes it was.

Also, Blowtoes, you mean Turn-Base strategy games, not RTS, I think..
RTS is like Starcraft and that's WAY more fun than Pokemon..
Pokemon is one of the more better Turn-Based strategy games out there, though.
Also, I always thought Pokemon was easy. =/ It's all about know what's SUPER EFFECTIVE lol
But I never played much against other people cuz I never had those Link cable thingies for GBA. <_<
yeh i meant real time strategy---RTS.
the strategic depth in pokemon-an RPG- is as deep or more deep than most RTS games.
its not about knowing whats super effective, thats only the first thing you learn.>.>

the computers are complete idiots, people are alot better. for computers, whoever has the strongest attack will win.
its like guaranteed that your first with battle a person is going to result in complete failure.
AKA i owned powerfox with one pokemon>.>
go shiny dragonite.
advanced stuff in pokemon make smash advanced tactics look like...not so advanced tactics.

=@ NEW SOUTHPARK EPISODE JUST CAME OUT TODAY!!! I LOLED.
http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1114/Guitar-Queer-o.html

WIGI

Smash Champion
and if you think bren is good i can beat him. using mostly my UU team, wich a few others. and i gave him his shiny dragonite. and tought him abou ev training, lol i shoulda just not told him, the laugh when he caint figrue out why i always pwn him wth like.. my kingler.

WIGI

Smash Champion
1st series was teh best, 2nd waas pretty good, didn't liek 3rd too much, 4th is satrting to maek it betetr again, i hope they remake gold silver for ds. THAT be SICK. specialy cuz theres 16 gyms.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol or ...if u werent nub
u could get a psp ...get a ds / gba emu. and then u'de never need to buy a ds/gba game ever...plus free psp/xbox/n64/all other systems except next gen...oh wait... u can play some wii games on psp..only cuz wii is so crap a fkn gba could play it lol

and then.. u could get pokemon shiney gold =o...its a remake of gold....its basically complete...i've shown u .

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah.. well... hmm.. emulation of gold. that means.. tehres still no ev training. no graphics update, no trading, no transfering to my diamond, no new additions... yeah... your idea is fail. you don't even deserve the ph.

edit:

no touch screen
eggs hatch at lvl 5 instead of 1
the only goos thing would be that shiny dittos would make mroe shinys when bred.

oh yeah, but i caint trade my shiny ditto there cuz its on a psp.

OTHER than that.. great idea. buy me a pasp and il do it right away.

Geist

Smash Master
and if you think bren is good i can beat him. using mostly my UU team, wich a few others. and i gave him his shiny dragonite. and tought him abou ev training, lol i shoulda just not told him, the laugh when he caint figrue out why i always pwn him wth like.. my kingler.
and im using a team that isnt really my team...wait until i get it together and ill stand more of a challenge.
and stop telling people you have me the shiny dragonite. you got it from someone else, along with virtually all the other ones you have too. its kinda annoying, sinse i had it sinse it was lvl 1.
i have a shiny tentacruel i just got too 0.0

GO TEH POKENERDS. lol jk... its a cool game but i agree... its getting old now...
the problem with nintendo is that they seem scared to bring out alot of new things. so they tweak old games, AKA metroid, mario, link, pokemon. its mostly the same thing with new stuff, but its always pretty leet. you have to agree with me there.

ridley for brawl.

edit*
lol or ...if u werent nub
u could get a psp ...get a ds / gba emu. and then u'de never need to buy a ds/gba game ever...plus free psp/xbox/n64/all other systems except next gen...oh wait... u can play some wii games on psp..only cuz wii is so crap a fkn gba could play it lol

and then.. u could get pokemon shiney gold =o...its a remake of gold....its basically complete...i've shown u .

wii's graphics arent that bad dude, brawl and galaxy can keep up with some pretty good 360 games.
plus, imulator...ya...yours on your psp was terrible quality, plus you bricked your psp. you dont make a strong argument when you promote modding.
shiny gold is a cheap remake, ive seen it. its mostly complete...
most moded games dont support multiplayer, which is the best part of any game.

keep real games real dammit.
else my buddy david in Vegas cant work at EB games no more.:(

ridley for brawl
metanight for low-tier
the usual.

ps. wigi i might be able to post my picture up today. :upsidedown:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Yeah, Gold/Silver was the best one!
I tried the third one and it was alright.. To me, it was the same as the other ones,
except you could have fun making a secret hideout LOL
Maybe the only reason I stopped liking Pokemon is because they moved on from the GBA and onto DS,
and I don't think DS is worth buying. <_< I'd rather get a PSP or Wii..
My cousin and friend said that D/P wasn't that good anyways. =/

I haven't watched South Park in a while cuz I still only have basic cable from when I moved in. <_<
I want cableee.. =[ that site is loading really slow for me. I use another site to watch South Park anyways.
Also, that's not the new episode, 11x14 - "The List" is, and it's the last ep for this season. =[
We gotta wait a while for Season 12..

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren..grtaphics for wii? DON"T FORGET MOTRIOD 3! im just so mad they didn't put in multiplayer into it..

Geist

Smash Master
Yeah, Gold/Silver was the best one!
I tried the third one and it was alright.. To me, it was the same as the other ones,
except you could have fun making a secret hideout LOL
Maybe the only reason I stopped liking Pokemon is because they moved on from the GBA and onto DS,
and I don't think DS is worth buying. <_< I'd rather get a PSP or Wii..
My cousin and friend said that D/P wasn't that good anyways. =/

I haven't watched South Park in a while cuz I still only have basic cable from when I moved in. <_<
I want cableee.. =[ that site is loading really slow for me. I use another site to watch South Park anyways.
Also, that's not the new episode, 11x14 - "The List" is, and it's the last ep for this season. =[
We gotta wait a while for Season 12..
secret bases ftw!!!
DS outsells PSP by the millions, and is the best selling handheld evar, outselling most consoles!!! DS FTW!!
SECRET BASES FTW!! underground is better though.

that link is the list. wtfx? the link isnt working properly?!
thats ghey.
well it was supposed to be the list, and its pretty ****ing funny.
EDIT* it was a typo on the site, it still says guitar queero, but it also says episode 1114, so it still works.
http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1114/Guitar-Queer-o.html

Desh.

Smash Lord
yeah.. well... hmm.. emulation of gold. that means.. tehres still no ev training. no graphics update, no trading, no transfering to my diamond, no new additions... yeah... your idea is fail. you don't even deserve the ph.

edit:

no touch screen
eggs hatch at lvl 5 instead of 1
the only goos thing would be that shiny dittos would make mroe shinys when bred.

oh yeah, but i caint trade my shiny ditto there cuz its on a psp.

OTHER than that.. great idea. buy me a pasp and il do it right away.
i love it when nubs know NOTHING LOL.... on psp you can get an app to use ds's network. nub. also. ev training is in it. also. eggs hatch = lvl one. also

joy stick> touch screen... touch screen = fail (another dum gimmick for the "hardcore" 10 year old gamers.

and you CAN trade from psp to ds vise versa... i traded with robby from his d/p to my shiny gooold? u have been pwnt... u know nothing and were uninformed once again..

come back again.

*GYM CHALLENGE FAILED.*

oh and its r/s graphics.so there is also gfx updates...just to add to the pwning.

Desh.

Smash Lord
and im using a team that isnt really my team...wait until i get it together and ill stand more of a challenge.
and stop telling people you have me the shiny dragonite. you got it from someone else, along with virtually all the other ones you have too. its kinda annoying, sinse i had it sinse it was lvl 1.
i have a shiny tentacruel i just got too 0.0

the problem with nintendo is that they seem scared to bring out alot of new things. so they tweak old games, AKA metroid, mario, link, pokemon. its mostly the same thing with new stuff, but its always pretty leet. you have to agree with me there.

ridley for brawl.

edit*

wii's graphics arent that bad dude, brawl and galaxy can keep up with some pretty good 360 games.
plus, imulator...ya...yours on your psp was terrible quality, plus you bricked your psp. you dont make a strong argument when you promote modding.
shiny gold is a cheap remake, ive seen it. its mostly complete...
most moded games dont support multiplayer, which is the best part of any game.

keep real games real dammit.
else my buddy david in Vegas cant work at EB games no more.:(

ridley for brawl
metanight for low-tier
the usual.

ps. wigi i might be able to post my picture up today. :upsidedown:

time to pwn u too. k. if u have an updated emu for gba/ds it runs faster or better. its jjust console games that run slower
i fixed my psp.

shiny gold IS COMPLETE. NUB. u just needa find it cuz he removed the thread of the forum he held it at and made his own site to host.

and i didnt say all wii games...i needa eat but i'll be back to pwn u psp nubs's theories =]

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
hey desh it still says hylianblade . just reminding u thats all. and i think i can come on saturday.. but only from 3:30 to 5:00

Geist

Smash Master
lol chris? dun be a noob. they gave it a touch sceen to change things around.
same with the wii controlls. its kinda the reason nintendo's sales are higher than anyone elses.=/
u+marketing=bankrupt in about 4 days.
looks to me like you have a case of denial.
like hybrid cars, gaming mods might be better, but seriously. no one gives a ****e.

i lub it when noobs have no idea how business works... lol.
they didnt give the DS a touch screen to piss you off desh, they did it for $$$.
you would too.

and you DID denounce wii graphics...u can play some wii games on psp..only cuz wii is so crap a fkn gba could play it lol.
first post of the page, your words...

so if psp is apparently amazing leet, and can play all your favorite games you say you hate so much, then why does it suck?
basically every game i played on it had a major flaw, and 3 times the amount of DS are sold every year.

i imagine that if it could play any game on it, it wouldnt be bankrupting poor sony as we speak.

Psstt....life ruiner... i lub nintendo, but galaxies graphics get *** ***** by gears of war. sorry.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Desh ***** you.
Yes, the DS owns about 65% of the market right now, and I have no explaination, the PSP is clerly better. (I don't have one anyways. <.<)

I have EV trained everything in my team. I jsut got lazy with some IVs, so your calc. might a little off. :p

But anything against D/P will be condemned to ******** eternity, because D/P has been the bestselling game for about 4 months now.

Anyone get Super Mario Galaxy yet? I heard it's uber-awesome-zomglolhax.

And, if you didn't know already, I'm bringing a GC and 4 controls...

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Just bring a controller for youself.
You could lose them and pretty much everyone knows that they're gonna bring their own controller.

Desh.

Smash Lord
LMFAO ROFL BREN? did i not just say touch screen + wii mote= gimmick for all the lil "hardcore" 10 year old gamarz? meanig...I KNOW THEY DID IT FOR MONEY CUZ ALL TEH LIL KIDS ARE AMUSED AND GET THERE PARENTS TO BY THEM LIKE 56324875623874 JUST IN CASE THE OTHER ONES BREAK.

and the reason psp is doing as good is because only 1337 hackers KNOW that psp can handle that crap and sony obviously insnt gonna advertise it. i ownt u again...try moar.

also windows xp on psp = 1337.

edit: also "basically every game i played on it had a major flaw," did i not also say i had old emu's and plus console games arent easy to run.

if i had a newer ver. of daedalus on my psp i could've up'd the speed on all of it and it would have run perfectly well.

TRY MOAR

Geist

Smash Master
btw, im not a fanboy to anything. i had subscriptions to 4 gaming mags, EGM, PSM, XBN and nintendo power. i saved up 5 bucks a week, so each month i could save up and get the game with the best overall ratings.

I dont have a PSP game yet. because they simply are half-*****.
ooh graphics! thats it.
oh and you can play games from a system i already have!! thats about as useless as the DVD player on the xbox. then you have to buy a separate remote.

i wouldnt be telling people off desh just because your a bit fanboyed up from the ever repetitive FPS genre. modding a PSP isnt the only way to go, nor it is the most "zomg 1337" way to go.
your psp mod was slow, skippy and stretched, so if you could have made it better why didnt you?

some proof would be nice too,
its too bad you wont find any showing that PSP>DS in any category besides graphics.
come up with something else besides calling people nubs and then promoting yourself.

If i had a computer good enough to mod a PSP, i would just play it on the computer. hint. the PSP can play most games. the computer can play ALL games.
so obviously PC owns all noob, looking at your veiwpoint.
XP on PSP? wtfx the point. XP on computer!!!!111!!1oneoneone!!!zomg leet.
/sarcasm

also, stop calling the psp 1337 if you traded it. really. then you bought a gc. shuttup.

Desh.

Smash Lord
bren read my previous post

psp >ds

psp superior graphics.
psp has much more use then a ds , such as intranetz, mp3, video player, and picture viewer. btw even if ds has intranetz,...u needa pay forz it.

ds (and wii) focus too much on their gimmics and sacrifice good game play (this isnt in all cases but most )
psp has about and = amount of all genres now if u really look. they're rpgs are top notch too ;]

ds is also a fkn minigame addict. along with wii.

not saying psp doesnt have minigames...all systems do. but nintendo = overkill

also psp can play all the crap i listed in previous posts in reference to emus and such.

Geist

Smash Master
bren read my previous post
i did. try moar.

again... modding a PSP is pointless. why would I want a DS game on my PSP if i have a DS.
especially if I have to pay more to buy a PSP, when I can mod my DS.
if you can mod any system to make it play any game, then whats the point of going crazy for a PSP?

your not making a point, other than how stupid it sounds promoting PSP when you dont have one.
PC>PSP. PC>all.
questions?

Desh.

Smash Lord
yayyyyy people are coming for sure... and also having memory stick > saved games on cartridges =3

also bren people coming for sure it seems are:

me
u
wigi
kryptic
falcology
pryo
lozack?
pirkid
aandy
ummmm i think moar...not sure BREN READS PREVIOUS POSTS.... i ownt ur "psp only has better graphics" arguement.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol bren i got u . admits it. u had no more arguements. and i proved u wron for the most part

and u cant play psp game or many other games at all on a ds cuz of the gfx system used.

i looked into it

the only thing u beat me at in that debate was

ps> all

other then that..i think i won my first debate between bren in terms of gaming D=

mfg i gotta remember to edit... i'm so dunbz.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
lol why pay extra for a PSP just to play DS games....Since the PSP has no good games.

Honestly.....Last Gen and This Gen have been total ****....There's barley any good game. There's like 2 good games coming out....Video Games suck now.

Note: I did not mention Computer Games...I only said Video Games. =)

P.S Anyone here good in regards to PC gaming. Like the technical side of things?

Geist

Smash Master
yayyyyy people are coming for sure... and also having memory stick > saved games on cartridges =3

also bren people coming for sure it seems are:

me
u
wigi
kryptic
falcology
pryo
lozack?
pirkid
aandy
ummmm i think moar...not sure BREN READS PREVIOUS POSTS.... i ownt ur "psp only has better graphics" arguement.
tnx for the list =]

also, for the psp graphics thing...really. mp3? ok maybe for the 1/1 000 000 guy without the ipod. internet on the PSP is cool, but you pay for the DS wifi because it can have more uses than 1.

im not out of arguments, and you double posted.
if you think PSP is great, great. get one.

im thinking DS is better and thats the end. if microsoft came out with a handheld soon that would be awesome. dun u think?

as for this argument, its over. you like PSP, and I like DS. and im getting a halo edition 360 xD
psst*i dont like the minigame collections either, but hey, guess what good news! you actually DONT have to buy them! i know! i was so happy when i figured that out.

Honestly.....Last Gen and This Gen have been total ****....There's barley any good game. There's like 2 good games coming out....Video Games suck now.
to life ruiner: dont feel down.
a list of amazing next gen games coming out and already out:
Gears of War
Halo 3
GRAW2
Ratchet and Clank Future
SMG
SSBB
Metroid Prime 3
Dead or Alive 4
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Shadowrun
Oblivion
Resistance
Forza Motor Sport 2
Army of Two
Assassin's Creed
Resident Evil 4(Wii)
Twilight Princess
Call of Duty 4
Contra 4
Crysis
Guitar Hero 3
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Rock Band
Unreal Tournament 3
C&C 3 Tiberium wars
Lost Planet
Rainbow Six Vegas
Team Fortress 2

theres more, but i agree when someone would point out teh 1000$ plus price tag that comes with buying all next gen systems. but not al games are crap. there are alot of god tier games

but still xD

theres more...alot more

P.S Anyone here good in regards to PC gaming. Like the technical side of things?
modding? i can and Desh can too. or do you mean like half life? i dun get it.

Life Ruiner

Smash Apprentice
How the **** do you pay for DS Wifi? You mean the browser? The browser on PSP and DS are slow as hell, why anyone would even bother to use either when they have a pc is beyond me.

BTW Microsoft will never release a handheld. That's why they release game on DS. They know that the DS would own there handheld too.

pirkid

Smash Lord
How the **** do you pay for DS Wifi? You mean the browser? The browser on PSP and DS are slow as hell, why anyone would even bother to use either when they have a pc is beyond me.

BTW Microsoft will never release a handheld. That's why they release game on DS. They know that the DS would own there handheld too.
Ay to that.

The only reason is when your on a trip, but there's no wireless anyways...

Geist

Smash Master
that mawile is taunting me...>.>
why can it dance?

Microsoft actually had rough designs for a handheld. it was never released though...well durr.
if it would have anything over the psp and ds, i would think it would be the online.
xbox always has the best online.

i can see pyro cussing at me and desh now. hes prolly pissed. :)
mah bad pyro. =D

hey pyro, btw, if mods hate you so much...do they even pay attention to your reportings? curious, cuz thats kinda weird.

anyways, i got someone complaining that he wants to go on the computer, so blowtoes out for now.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
yeah mete knights gonna be one of those charactes everyone can be good with.
CEPT U CUZ U R NUB LOLOLLOLOLOLLOOOOL!!1

Metaknight is definately the Sheik of Brawl. <_<
Overpowered, easy to pick up and win with.
Why can't everyone in Brawl be like Link. =[
He's too pro for the rest of those broken characters.
Read Gimpy's E for All review. He's not broken.

and steve, i dun have a gc, or controllers, and i dun wanna use the stupid wii one i bought desh.
so again, may i use your orange controller of unfathomable and unlimited extacy and smexiness?
when i get a gc, ill BMOFC.
Fine, but hurry up and buy one.
pyros gonna yell at u guys.....

RAWR!

COULD THIS BE ANY LESS SMASH RELATED?!?! RAWR! AND DOUBLE POSTS ALL OVER THE PLACE. AFTER THIS PAGE, I'M GOING STRICT.

WIGI

Smash Champion
my bro is buildin a comp. and i have a guy i know who deos it as a job.

Anyone want to buy a handmade, custom wooden pen? i just finished making it but the buyer dropped out on me. It makes great present for a parent, specailly if there in an ffice job. Made From African Padauk acented with maple and sum black wood... imade it all by myself it loks great, feels good, i made it balanced,. These can sell for upwards of 60 bucks
im selling this one for 35... i need the money for my g's present. im only asking cuz steph decided she didn't want to buy AFTER i finished it -.-

WIGI

Smash Champion
omg yeah. falcon, saty a little later than 5, cuz i get back at 5 and wont be at chris til 6, and i wanted to challagne you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom