• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

t3H SUP3RR TREEDDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
lol wigi i would gladly like to face u but i reaaaallly have to be somewhere by 5:00... in fact im gonna be late even if i leave at five so im staying the longest i can... i have to go to my buddy's bday party

WIGI

Smash Champion
your buddys a looser stay longer. or il just challange you if you come on anotehr thursday or sumthing.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Ok, that was everyone's last chance.

No more using this as msn.
No more double posts.
No more non-smash related discussion.

I don't care what you all think, from now on I'm reporting.

I'm going to introduce some of my other friends to smash. They're then non-nerdy type so don't ever expect them on these forums. They've never played Melee ever, but they play 64 occasionally.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Ok, that was everyone's last chance.

No more using this as msn.
No more double posts.
No more non-smash related discussion.

I don't care what you all think, from now on I'm reporting.

I'm going to introduce some of my other friends to smash. They're then non-nerdy type so don't ever expect them on these forums. They've never played Melee ever, but they play 64 occasionally.

psssh noob. do u know who i am? i'm a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of chuck norris. you cant report me without getting a round house kick to the face. and if u do. and C.N fails me. C.f will knee u to hell. i have connnections.

ALSO. who are these friends of yours? is zack coming saturday? do i know these "friends"

also if you play 64 ur god tier. end of discussion.

oh and um um um um um abel you cant make me. so ha. lol j/k i'll do it right after i'm done pissing off steve. (dont report please i'm getting to the smash related topic.

ok. SO. we'll prolly be doing a round robin tourny or double elim. i'm prolly gonna say double elim cuz i prefer it...but if everyone wants round robin then w.e.
sign ups at when ever you get here. and please dont sign up if you cant stay long enough. cuz stuff will get weird. unless some1 gets a bi. wich is fine. so w.e

THERE IS NO TOURNY ENTRY FEE. ONLY A 1$ HOUSE CHARGE. THATS IT. SO BRING A DOLLAR, AND U GET PIZZA AND DRINKS AND SMASH.

umm maybe i guess if people stay later...we can do a low tier round robin or something?
or doubles lol?

and you can prolly stay till like 10'ish if you want. but you may need to leave sooner do to motherus grumpicus.
we'll see.

but yea. house opens @ 3:30.

BYOFC
IF YOU HAVE A GC OR TV TO BRING...BRING IT. MORE IMPORTANTLY A GC. BUT YEA. DEFINITELY A TV IF POSSIBLE... BOTH IS PERFECT. WELL ACTUALLY... CALL ME BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND I WILL TELL YOU IF I NEED ONE.

k so bring a cube. if you can just in case. we prolly wont need it but yea.. u never know

but if you can and are planning on bringing a tv
call me before you come to make sure we need it. i dont want you guys stuck walking around with a tv taped to ur back. and if u do. no jonz.

ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO IMPORTANTE ABEL !!!!!! I'LL TRADE YOU UR CHANGE OF NAME ON RANKS FOR U BRINGING UR CAPTURE CARD AND WIRES AND W.E U NEED FOR ME TO BORROW TO RECORD MATCHES D=

yea. i was hoping to record finals or friendlies or w.e if people ask.
so abel if its not too much trouble could u let me borrow w.e wires i need to record the matches and ur capture card? if its possible? D= i'll give it back fo sheezy. i just really hoped i'de figure out a way to get matches recorded...and then remembered u have a capture card...so if you could bring that stuff and show me how to work it you would be god tier. also... i are changing ur name now.

THAT IS ALL.
desh out.

OH YEA. PLEASE VERIFY FOR SURE FOR SURE FOR SURE IF YOU ARE COMING..

AND MY PHONE NUMBER IS 905 799 6749. CALL IT IF U NEED TO AND IF UR BRINGING A TV.
OR IF THERES CHANGES OR W.E U NEED.

WIGI

Smash Champion
im brining my wii when i come over, and taking it bvack when i leave, but my tv is staying there for teh whole weekend.. since wednesday.

have you figured out how your having 4 tvs and 11 pple in the basement yet?

Desh.

Smash Lord
yea i should be fine about that ... i'm just gonna use both sides.. it'll be fine
and curly when ARE you coming and why cant you just miss church once !?! D=< this will be epic and you go to church thingy like ever 2 days >.> ...or well...a lot more often then i have a big smash fest D=

WIGI

Smash Champion
cuz i want to go to church. its true. im not gonna like die or be condemned to hell if i don't go. but im going. cuz i want to go.

i get home from eco at 5. then i have to shower cuz ima be covered in face camo, and dirt. so il probably come around 6. then leave at 10.maybey ater if i can. then depending how long you gys are staying at chirs sunday, i can come sunday afternoon aswell.

kk g2g to school plz sum1 buy this pen i need the money for my g's present.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Lol, I'd go to Smashturbation, but I need a ride and everyone in Brampton seems to be going here,
and it sounds like it's gonna be funner. =] plus it's closer lol
Maybe next bi-weekly, GTA peoplez.

Also, I'll ask if I can go tonighhtt... Hopefully, I don't get bored and go to sleep like I did
for like every day of this week lol

Desh.

Smash Lord
ADNAN I WANNNAA COCOMMMMEEE :(
but i cants D= cuz of starfurry. that S>O>B =[

all of the biweeklies are on weekends i can get/give rides... so we can basically only come to tournies that are random like yours on the 24th ... =[ yell at david and request a date c hange...say you have sars or something D=

also wigi... tisk tisk ...priorities man D= you see church so often and we can never really have such big things like this D=. let alone have people stay over -_-

missing church = oh well i can go on (insert next church date here...prolly tuesday or something lul)

missing big smash event that we can have every once in a blue moon = sucks. cuz i'm like NEVER gonna be able to have big things on weekends... church is so regular ...

imho ...priorities messed up in this situation...but i unno =/

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ALSO. who are these friends of yours? is zack coming saturday? do i know these "friends"

umm maybe i guess if people stay later...we can do a low tier round robin or something?
or doubles lol?

and you can prolly stay till like 10'ish if you want. but you may need to leave sooner do to motherus grumpicus.
we'll see.

but yea. house opens @ 3:30.
You know of few of my friends. I'm thinking about introducing Smash to like...Devlin, Andrew Leto, Connor...yeh.
Low Tier or doubles would be kickass.
And I thought I could sleep over?

Excuse my french (lol) but **** what you guys are doing tomorrow. Come to Smashturbation! Sauga commands thee.
We have no rides! =[
I'd come if I could get a ride, I promise you Adnan.

Brampton :[ you disappoint me. I want to see you guys man! I havn't seen you peepz in awhile, 'specially Pyro.
Why specially me? Cuz I'm the best? /flex

Nahh I'm kidding, but I miss you guys too.

Geist

Smash Master
I mean like building them.
yes i can. =]
i built one before already.

and steve, i dun have a gc, or controllers, and i dun wanna use the stupid wii one i bought desh.
so again, may i use your orange controller of unfathomable and unlimited extacy and smexiness?
when i get a gc, ill BMOFC.
Fine, but hurry up and buy one.
life ruiner is giving me a good deal and im buying asap, only the opportunity hasn't come up yet.
tnx u for bringing the awesomeness to desh's house btw.
I'm going to introduce some of my other friends to smash. They're then non-nerdy type so don't ever expect them on these forums. They've never played Melee ever, but they play 64 occasionally. You know of few of my friends. I'm thinking about introducing Smash to like...Devlin, Andrew Leto, Connor...yeh.
Low Tier or doubles would be kickass.
And I thought I could sleep over?
sounds good...i cant imagine people who have never ever played melee >.>
doubles ftw
low tier ftw
LOW TIER DOUBLES FTW

somethings wrong with the luigi pic. its way too big =[
il bring teh realz tomorrow.=]

Desh.

Smash Lord
rofl grrrr i'ma buy a premium membership...starting polls would be soo much easier >.>

who votes we kidnap wigi and force him to stay over for a teh night of teh 1337 >=D

Geist

Smash Master
>=D
blowtoes votes. jking

seriously desh if he wants to go, dont chew him up. hes still actually going to your house>.>

edit*
what time do you want me over there? my mom is going somewhere at like 12:30 i think and shell drop me off then.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol k ur right.. wigi does what he wishes... even if it does make like not much sense to desh and everyone else >.>

but yea um... come whenever...u can help me setup ...plus i need ur tv >.> so yea. come when u come. OH AND BREN BRING A SLEEPING BAG >.>
and ur tv. dont forget that.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dudes, I don't have a sleeping bag.

And I might be riding my bike...so I don't know about brining a TV.

Umm what else...
Oh yeh. LOW TIER DOUBLES.

Geist

Smash Master
pyro i have 2 sleeping bags. ill let you use one since ur brining that oh-so-smexi controller. =]
actually, you can build a makeshift bed out of other bed matresses and that giant army blanket filled with lead.
LOWTIER DOUBLES!!!

desh is there any 1st place award? how is that working?
I CALL ZELDA FOR LOW TIER. COPYRIGHTED.

Crooked Crow

omg, Link and Zelda low tier team?
That would be amazing. I don't really have a sleeping bag,
but I has a small blanket and a pillow if that works for you lol
So, uh, without Pyro's TV, we have.. 3 in the basement? You sure that all fits?
In your basement? along with like 10+ people? .... in your basement?

Geist

Smash Master
1. aandy since when did you get permission to sleep over 0.o YAY
2. join powers with me and well be a crazy team. we shall dominate.=p
3. i wanst paying attention. pyro cant bring a tv? hes got only 12 in his house.
4. you can sleep under the same sheet as pyro =@
as disturbing as that may seem, he only violates you if you take his smash name xD

Desh.

Smash Lord
LMFAO ANDY DONT TAKED HIS NAME OR YOU'LL GET COLED. ROFL.
also ...yea andy i can fit 4 prolly...i just gotta be "Strategic" >.>

lol

ummm basically bren ur gonna need to help me decide where ur tv is going...its up to.
we're gonna only have ...3 tv's and 2 cubes.... but i asked a few people from school who might come to bring a gc or wii.

as for prize. u gets respect. lol no but seriously theres no tourny entry fee so to expect me to make a prize is ludacris. suck it.

Geist

Smash Master
LMFAO ANDY DONT TAKED HIS NAME OR YOU'LL GET COLED. ROFL.
also ...yea andy i can fit 4 prolly...i just gotta be "Strategic" >.>

lol

ummm basically bren ur gonna need to help me decide where ur tv is going...its up to.
we're gonna only have ...3 tv's and 2 cubes.... but i asked a few people from school who might come to bring a gc or wii.

as for prize. u gets respect. lol no but seriously theres no tourny entry fee so to expect me to make a prize is ludacris. suck it.
yeh true even with 11 dollars from the house fee youll still have to pay for pizza. xD
and you mean maybe 4 cubes and maybe 4 tvs.

and aAndy...DONT take pyro's name. lol

Falcology

Smash Apprentice
i know i was going to ask about it.
desh i dont need to bring the capture card. matter of fact if i did and we played straight off on the computer its a small screen + enormous lag.

so i think we should get free casettes ready and tape them on ur vcr. then give me the cassettes and i can record them on the capture card. and desh i need to know if its 1 or 11 dollars

Desh.

Smash Lord
LMFAOOO 1 dollar...sht if u gavve me 11 dollars u could have ur own pizza and w.e lmfao

and that sounds good. will i need 1 casette per match? or can i cram as many as possible into one?

Geist

Smash Master
no falcology, lmao 11 people are coming last i heard and Desh is paying for pizza... and 1x11=11.
so desh will still ave to pay extra for the pizza and the rapid pop consumption

so dun...panic...
also...cant you do the same thing you do with the cassette with dvd's too? that would be more leet.
plus i thought some capture cards worked reeeealllly well. 0.0
or im just wrong.

edit* one more post till 200 =p
lol abel at our conversation in the halls. "hey ur blowtoes right?" imagine if i wasnt. that would be the most awkward thing ever. xD
also singithi knows you apparently *play twilight zone music*

Desh.

Smash Lord
lulz but i cant use the tv with my dvd recorder. >.>
i'll find some casettes.
if some1 would like to donate some that'd be nice.

and we're doing double elim. i got a prgrm that does the brackets for me so that lowers my work load. some people will sorta have a bi. i'll try to make it so none of the really good players get a bi >.> cuz thats just cheap. but yea.

Geist

Smash Master
whos the bi? >.> no one can be trusted...
lol explain the method plz. double elim doesnt say much except for its not single elim.

to bad about the DVDs...cassettes are so hard to find. for me at least.

YAY 200 posts.

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol method? theres a few bis ...u'll see how it works. its the same program the gta guys used.. i asked lanowen and he sent me it =3

double elim = if u lose. u go to loser brackets...if you lose there. ur done. but at least it isnt single elim. = 1 loss and ur out. this gives more play time for people. AND IF I CAN GET THAT 4TH TV *COUGH COUGH* STEEEVVVVEEE .

i may let one of them be for friendlies once 2 or 3 people are out.

Crooked Crow

HEY EVERYONE, GOOD NEWS!

My mom just got home and I asked her..
And it seeemss like she said yeah.. She didn't say no, but she seemed really unsure lol
So I'm almost completely sure I can make it tomorrow.
And I'll try getting my Bike tires pumped too so I'm not exhausted when I get there lol

I can't wait for this ****! 3 or 4 tvs is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom