• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T£AM Tøûrnâm£nT (10 + Teams. PM For Confirmation until April 27)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
So uh is this thing still happening cause the thread pretty much died. Only 6 teams formed passed the deadline.:(

TheLake

Smash Master
Of course it will!

Folks just have finals n such for school im guessing...but that should be coming to a close soon and this baby will start smokin again.
Zelda foreva!!! ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm ready to do this so long as I get the word ahead of time. Hopefully Zone is still down for teams.

What's the list of entrants so far?

popsofctown

Smash Champion
no, supersmashbro responded, apparently he or she exists. But my connection is pretty bad, and whether it'll get fixed is questionable. so i probably should drop out. how about supersmashbro and shadowzero?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Bah, seems like I'm too late to get in on this. Though I probably wouldn't be able to finish, leaving in a month and all...

Top Bottom