• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

T£AM Tøûrnâm£nT (10 + Teams. PM For Confirmation until April 27)

Luthien

Smash Ace
Woah, I had no idea this thread was here... anyway.

Yeah, I'll sign up too. As soon as you tell us when it starts.

I suggest about a week after Brawl's American release. That way we have a little time to get used to it, and most of us should have it by then, given unforseen accidents and whatnot.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I like this idea, count me in. *If i can ever get a copy of brawl.* but wait until most of whoever is going to do this gets brawl.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
is this online using friend codes, or is it actually at a specific location? unfortunately i have no method of transportation so...

even if i join into the tournament, i'm pretty much guaranteed to lose in the first round, but it's still fun anyway, neh >_>?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I guess i'll join as well. So sign me up please. Also why did you take the doubles out? That would have been fun.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
so since i'm signed up, i'm guessing it is indeed a wifi tourney?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
@Ztarfish before the OP changed it to just a individual tourney there were signups for a doubles tourney for teams of two to compete in. Guess they took it down since not many people signed up. Though I really think it should be brought back.

Luthien

Smash Ace
well... The Best Zelda Ditto Player.
I would also like it noted that this title will also be temporary. For example, if Drake were to somehow miraculously win my match with him, it would be safe to assume there would be a rematch shortly after in which I would claim victory. *Note: this is not a likely scenario anyway, seeing as how I'll win the first match.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone ever played another Zelda? This will be interesting, I really can't wait, since I've never gone against another Zelda player.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
Has anyone ever played another Zelda? This will be interesting, I really can't wait, since I've never gone against another Zelda player.
hahaha *pathetic* no i haven't.

i don't even know if nayru's love can block din's fire...

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, now that I think about it I don't know how to play against another Zelda at all o.o
My sister's gonna have some work to do -sigh-

I agree with the doubles coming back. Teams of two seems intriguing.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
As long as it's during a time where I'll be home and my wifi is working I would like to participate.

I'm usually not that crazy about dittos but I think this will be a nice chance to test wifi. Also since most of us know eachother in one way or another I think this will be fun.

Hey Zone if they bring teams back we should team up. :]

Zone

Smash Champion
As long as it's during a time where I'll be home and my wifi is working I would like to participate.

I'm usually not that crazy about dittos but I think this will be a nice chance to test wifi. Also since most of us know eachother in one way or another I think this will be fun.

Hey Zone if they bring teams back we should team up. :]
Yea if they bring teams in for this. Let's Team.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Ummm I object to those 2 teaming up. <_<;

However, I definitely want to have a match against you, Zone.

Zone

Smash Champion
Ummm I object to those 2 teaming up. <_<;

However, I definitely want to have a match against you, Zone.
mmmk I don't mind having some matches, But a giant Zelda Ditto tournament doesn't sound appeasing to me >.>; in 1v1's anyways. Teams is played so different.

TheLake

Smash Master
Oh it is soooo on! This is the perfect practice for when i face mow in our epic ditto...

Im in ^_^

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I got lots of speeches, investigations and stuff. I added the players to the list. What do you prefer:
Individual, Groupal or both?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yep yep I agree with DM there should be 1v1 and 2v2 imagine the chaos. Zelda and Din's Fire overload.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Well if we're going to do 2v2 as well, then we should take care of the 1v1 first and then do the group matches for fun :p

How are we deciding partners?

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure.. wouldn't doing it randomly be best? Like picking names out of a hat or something :p

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna guess we get to just pick our own from those participating. Here that Luthien, do you think we will need all of the codes?;)

Though I suppose you could do it randomly with the other people who want a random team mate as well.

Top Bottom