• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Symphony #1! Aibou's First Masterpiece of 2010! KORO WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Looking forward to my next opponent, whoever it is. My Marth wants a rematch with zen. >:D

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ok, im trying to get my game, but Spazz seems pretty engrossed in his 6-month old tier list >.>

Either way, if he goes on wifi, he'll see my title (assuming he added me), so uh...

PIE FLAVOR
Uuum first of all I was logged into SWF but I wasnt using it I was working on an English project that was due tomorrow that I already vmed you about. So it was showing me viewing the tier list thread but thats because thats where I left the computer when I went to work on my project. Second Im sorry but this took longer than I thought. I was ready at about 8:45, which I told you I would be ready later when I vmed you at about 6:45, and you left at 8:30, so sorry I wasnt fast enough for you, but irl stuff comes before wifi stuff. I was ready to do my match then but since I didnt check this thread and you didnt send me a vm telling me to meet you on wifi I didnt know what to do. I was going to ask Aibou to give you the win as I feel its my fault tonight that we didnt get the match done, but with your attitude in that post and the fact that I have definitely been trying harder to set up a time to brawl with you than you have been, I think I should in fact get the win. Im usually not that selfish with this stuff and I dont like saying I deserve a win over someone else, I feel I do this time. Sorry Tater.

You however Aibou make your decision on what you think is right. Sorry again for not getting it done, I know how frusturating it is when people dont get their matches done in tournaments Ive hosted and I apologize for this. I truly have been trying though, I was constantly vming Tater about it but we always seemed to have something going on.

Aibou

Smash Master
There's still about thirty minutes before I end the round and fix up the brackets. I'll make a decision then. I understand spazz, stuff happens. I personally haven't even completed my own match due to irl things (though Bren seems to have disappeared on me the past two days when I was free to do the match).

To everyone else, try to squeeze in your matches by 11:00 PM EST or there will be DQs. :mad:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Gotcha Aibou, good luck. DQs are pretty much a given with wifi matches unfortuneatly.

x.x Lol I didnt mean to write that much, was semi-pissed. English project was a *****.

Aibou

Smash Master
Gotcha Aibou, good luck. DQs are pretty much a given with wifi matches unfortuneatly.

x.x Lol I didnt mean to write that much, was semi-pissed. English project was a *****.
I guess you're right. I kinda regret making this 32-man. After this, my tourneys are going to be 16-man (or woman, you never know XD )

It's all good, projects are a pain.

Aibou

Smash Master
Ok that's it. Round over. I'm gonna do the brackets real fast and get going.

Brackets updated.

Byes were given randomly, save for zeldspazz's and my own. I chose spazz to move on because I felt he was more responsible with his match. And I chose myself over Bren because he disappeared when we were about to do our match.

Round 2 ends next Sunday. That's all, good night.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Uuum first of all I was logged into SWF but I wasnt using it I was working on an English project that was due tomorrow that I already vmed you about. So it was showing me viewing the tier list thread but thats because thats where I left the computer when I went to work on my project. Second Im sorry but this took longer than I thought. I was ready at about 8:45, which I told you I would be ready later when I vmed you at about 6:45, and you left at 8:30, so sorry I wasnt fast enough for you, but irl stuff comes before wifi stuff. I was ready to do my match then but since I didnt check this thread and you didnt send me a vm telling me to meet you on wifi I didnt know what to do. I was going to ask Aibou to give you the win as I feel its my fault tonight that we didnt get the match done, but with your attitude in that post and the fact that I have definitely been trying harder to set up a time to brawl with you than you have been, I think I should in fact get the win. Im usually not that selfish with this stuff and I dont like saying I deserve a win over someone else, I feel I do this time. Sorry Tater.

You however Aibou make your decision on what you think is right. Sorry again for not getting it done, I know how frusturating it is when people dont get their matches done in tournaments Ive hosted and I apologize for this. I truly have been trying though, I was constantly vming Tater about it but we always seemed to have something going on.
Sorry if that was the attitude you interpreted, I had posted that right after VM-ing you, though at this point, I'm ready to just drop the whole thing, this Tater Vs. Spazz is driving me insane. I hate schedules. Anyway, you had homework, I totally understand, no harm intended, Spazz.

Oh, the bracket's updated, and who's Kwiz? and which side is winner/loser bracket, I don't like these kind too much, the brackets too complicated...

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Sorry if that was the attitude you interpreted, I had posted that right after VM-ing you, though at this point, I'm ready to just drop the whole thing, this Tater Vs. Spazz is driving me insane. I hate schedules. Anyway, you had homework, I totally understand, no harm intended, Spazz.

Oh, the bracket's updated, and who's Kwiz? and which side is winner/loser bracket, I don't like these kind too much, the brackets too complicated...
Ok sorry, like I said I was sorta frusturated more at my project than you so my bad, we're cool.

Like Kupo said, right side is winners, left side is losers.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
I won vs Cubone 2-0

:Sheik: vs :Rob: on FD
:Luigi: vs :GaW: on Corneria
You have to spell Sheik wrong to get :shiek:
luigi2, rob is lower cased, and not sure about Game and Watch. lol
Maybe its... :gw: xD I bet I failed.

EDIT:
Go Luigi.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
It's weird seeing you and MATTS outside the 64 board >_>. I know you're pretty versatile though.
i play both games often, same thing with melee if it was more popular by my area....and shadowfire saw my fail post...Lol

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Completely Ninja'd your edit. Lol.
Still having to spell Sheik wrong to get it the pic mindgames everyone.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lost against Glusent

Glusent (Diddy) vs Zeldspazz (Peach) on BF: Glusent won
Glusent (Diddy) vs Zeldspazz (Peach) on PS1: Glusent won

GGs! Tried out my Peach in tourney. I think Ill go Zelda next time, lol

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yes it was, I cant kill you though >_> lol Diddy needs to get taller. I tihnk you lived to 200%+ on your second stock in the first game.

Now if Ismar responds to me I can do Taters tourney match...and ill be all cuaght up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom