• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Secret to finding Brawl Fun:
Stop being some childish melee moaner like Xeno.

P.S. Xeno, I was in newtown last night and sent you an sms from the number I believe I had of yours. You missed an epic sesh. Was my shout too.

Sirias

Smash Champion
But we all love STDs, don't we? C:
I KNOW I DO! OH HO HO HO!

Fair enough that you guys don't have sleep-over smashings, but I would imagine that you have more meets than us. We only have one maybe every third week or so, and always at the same place (in the Gold Coast, sigh much).

You guys should do like a Sydney combo/mindgame video. c: That would be neat.

Dedu

Smash Lord
This is Xeno posting from Stu's computer
Matches here are awesome -- anyone else showing up? We have 8 players and 4 tvs+Melee - perfect setup.
Shaya: my phone's lost. Also, I stopped drinking but thanks :)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Xeno, I don't drink anymore either :).

I would have come Stu but I went to bed this morning at 6am and by the time I got up there was a billion posts about how it was going to be 100% melee so I wasn't bothered.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Xeno, I don't drink anymore either :).

I would have come Stu but I went to bed this morning at 6am and by the time I got up there was a billion posts about how it was going to be 100% melee so I wasn't bothered.
... lol, we played brawl for like 5 hours, but you still would of got owned because you are girly girl
. you would have been crushed, you see me and ben spent 15 hours straight yesterday training brawl and discovered amazong techniques that would make you explode in your pants. Like we have made the game as fast as like a shffling bowser, YOU AINT PREPARED........FOOL :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:, oh and xeno doesnt whine he owns you pretty bo... girl, So comeone meet him, see if your face still looks the same WAAAAAAH PAIN TIME. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
COMBOTURTLE, GUESS WHAT I HAVE RELISED..... YOU WERENT AT THE MEET, YOU SCARED ? I WAITIN FOR A MATCH AND YOU HAVNT SHOWED BOY , YOU GONNA FEEL M,ORE PAIN THAN UNDERTAKER WHEN HE GOT KNOCKED OUT BY THE BIGSHOW, SO COMEON, STOP RUNNIN, STOP RUUUUNING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

.....but i love you cause you play melee

thats right shaya, NOONE LOVES YOU EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rackie

Smash Rookie
*is lAUGhing*

IGIF is the entire reason I registered tonight (hi it's EA's friend btw)

That's the most laughs I've had since that all-caps thread on another forum :B

Dedu

Smash Lord
I'm LOLing at this e-peen that's going on around here.

IGIF has balls y'know.
hmmm...

xeno

Smash Ace
Melee rocked today
I picked up Ice Climbers
They are fricken great
IGIF's a real man
Good games all

S.D

Smash Master
Even I hate wobbling, mainly because I have to look over my shoulder while I'm doing it to make sure nobody is pointing a gun to my head.

Gords

Smash Champion
great meet today stu. Really enjoyed playing those awesome matches with everybody who was there. Good games today especailly with me gettng my melee groves back. That's right, ask 2t as he felt what it's like to experience his own boomerang and bombs, stu as he learnt first time what happens when the super turnip is caught and is returned to sender.

Come on IGIF next time give me your best and who knows, maybe then you'll actually score a shine spike with your first shine on each attempt instead of me recovering six times everytime and then maybe you actually KOing me LOL .

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
epic meet was epic

awesome pro melee matches with everyone, but seriously Ice Climbers LOL. Heaps of gooood matches with everyone.

I think I did alright against the Icies, but it was pretty much your first day seriously using them so you can be assured I'm terrified of when you get some training in Xeno. And Stu is always fun to vs because you're pretty good with a lot of various characters (lolpuff). Gords, you're really good for only starting to play Melee again like a week ago and thanks a lot EA for getting everyone playing ICs. Actually, it's pretty good I've now got even a little training against them for a tourney.

yakiniku was win
IGIF binged
Thanks heaps for hosting Stu!!

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Epic meet was EPIC. 3 TVs all with Melee set up on them. Cheers Stu

I feel like I've improved quite a bit even though it was only one day :) although now I have RSI up to my elbows from playing intense matches with Fox all day almost nonstop hahaha
I think Gords is coming along really well with Melee, especially considering he hasn't been in on the competitive scene for very long.. keep at it man I'm sure you will become pro in time :D
Also I'm really happy to say I got my Link back!! I hadn't played him in ages, just Fox, hell I had almost stopped fastfalling stuff.. but now hes back and better than ever before

Anyway great games today guys, btw e_alert if you WD into dsmash spam me with your ICs again or repeatedly fsmash with Falco I think im going to die XD lolll

xeno

Smash Ace
Great games -- I got advice for non e_alert and gords and it is -- when you hit somebody, chase them down!
you gotta use the inititive to hit them more. when you get a hit in don't run away or try to mindgame -- just go for another one! just trying to help you guys out because i was getting hit a lot but it did'nt mean anything since it wasn't being chased into a combo. rush rush rush!
btw i was a bit stoned the first three or four hours or whatever why i was playing so well :). let's me see exactly what's going on :)
not trying to say i'm pro or anything just trying to help you guys out -- try to see each move as it happens and every time your opponent does a move instantly adjust whatever you're doing, reanalyze. also i find it helps heaps if you watch your opponent and not your character, just ignore your own character because your fingers will let you know what move your doing not their animation just ignore it and look at your opponent so you can pick up patterns to exploit and punish.
Good games, peace out I'm crashing now.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dear dear poor 2t, looking down upon Gords for not being a 'pro'.

Now dear 2t, what was the highest placement you ever achieved in a nationally advertised melee tournament? Gords is totally more pro than you :)

Ive been in the stone age all day xeno, you should have come to my "meet".

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
Gee Shaya I think you may have missed the point there

I was saying I was impressed with how well he played considering his short time in the competitive Melee scene, and with some practise he will become very very good
And the fact that he is showing an interest in picking up Melee in the first place is great, so many other Brawl players are scared away by it

Thats not looking down on him

PS We need to see more JAZPATUNREONSDTURTLE at future meets. Seriously guys why is it that the best players of all seem to be the least active when it comes to these things lol
Infact I don't think I have even met SD yet

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Melee training is worth it!!!! Practice for DONT COME I cant keep ****** everybody ~ no.1 advice for beating Mr.KO: DONT USE ICE CLIMBERS, NOT EVEN CHUDAT CAN BEAT ME (or any other decent peach fyi), however wobbling beats me :)

unreon

Smash Ace
PS We need to see more JAZPATUNREONSDTURTLE at future meets. Seriously guys why is it that the best players of all seem to be the least active when it comes to these things lol
Shaya was just playfully teasing you, don't take it to heart =)

You missed Kulla, who is better than all of us combined =P And I couldn't come because I had work. Bjay should have been there to represent old school! Stop being cool with girls Bjay D:

Dear Mr. KO: How do I beat Peaches with Falco. Sincerely, Falcoreon.

S.D

Smash Master

I was saying I was impressed with how well he played considering his short time in the competitive Melee scene, and with some practise he will become very very good
And the fact that he is showing an interest in picking up Melee in the first place is great, so many other Brawl players are scared away by it

Thats not looking down on him

Hmm, if you were at SCAB we probably would have met fleetingly, but I am looking forward to re-meeting all you Hornsby guys :)

I'd love to be able to come to more of these things but IT'S SO FAR AWAY for a Novocastrian like me lol. I'll do my best to make the next meet :p

Great to hear the meet went well though - There could be no greater sight than a stoned Xeno playing melee <3

Chu can't beat Cao - Cao is good - Makes me proud of that time i nearly won with IC's lol, but seriously, you're too good Cao - main Pichu to give us a chance.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
CAO, when are you moving into my bedroom to play some Smash 64? Srsly when was the last time there was a smash 64 meet guys... srsly.

Also, **** Marth, I'm a Sonic main NOW!

REPRESENTING SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Dear dear poor 2t, looking down upon Gords for not being a 'pro'.

Now dear 2t, what was the highest placement you ever achieved in a nationally advertised melee tournament? Gords is totally more pro than you :)

Ive been in the stone age all day xeno, you should have come to my "meet".
SHAYA ??? talking bout being pro, you wouldnt know pro if it turkey slaped you in the face, how can you say hes isnt pro or less pro then like anyone but like the jaz/cao/kull/pat procrew, have you seen hes fox, its was definetley a little bit better than my fox and the best fox at that totally awsome meet in which no brawl occurred and i havnt played brawl really since shayas tournie.

hey xeno, your fox is good but just a lil tip, when edgegaurding foward smash can get really predictable and your oppenant can use the lag and thier own timing to take advantage that so a really slick off edge bear or shinespike can be much more effective, right guys peace out, i goin ta bed. :psycho:

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
SHAYA ??? talking bout being pro, you wouldnt know pro if it turkey slaped you in the face, how can you say hes isnt pro or less pro then like anyone but like the jaz/cao/kull/pat procrew, have you seen hes fox, its was definetley a little bit better than my fox and the best fox at that totally awsome meet in which no brawl occurred and i havnt played brawl really since shayas tournie.

hey xeno, your fox is good but just a lil tip, when edgegaurding foward smash can get really predictable and your oppenant can use the lag and thier own timing to take advantage that so a really slick off edge bear or shinespike can be much more effective, right guys peace out, i goin ta bed. :psycho:
Being slapped by a turkey makes people know more about being pro?

S.D

Smash Master
CAO, when are you moving into my bedroom to play some Smash 64? Srsly when was the last time there was a smash 64 meet guys... srsly.

Also, **** Marth, I'm a Sonic main NOW!

REPRESENTING SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Only Fruity is allowed to play Sonic.

That is all.

EDIT: That is not all - Also congrats to Kulla, Shaya, Gords and any other Sydney people on their QBB results.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Kas: If we have meets, they are generally private affairs with like two or three people playing with friends, not really orginised over smash boards...Cept for the most recent meet.

Cao: I'll challenge yuo nowz Cao, I got a mad Melee ego boost from going so well in QLD...Zomg money match, best of of 5! Come early to Don't Come so the challenge can happen :D, Maybe you wont have to go easy on me :p

S.D.: Thanks

Sounds like the Melee meet was awesome, stupid work... What was the deal with this melee tourney? Not the Dont come one? Cause I is interested

Top Bottom