• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
The OHN5 champion challenges that title ComboTurtle!!!

EDIT: Upon re-reading you don't actually claim OHN champion.

>_>

Um, so yeah the situation is, I might be getting a job which requires me to fly into Sydney occasionally over the next year. In other words, you guys are awesome and I would love to play smash with ya.

If I get the job.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Bringer of Death...Coming to sydney everynow and then?!

Groovy, I've heard alot about you and it would be mad to play some games with you... Hopefully you get the job :D

forky

Smash Apprentice
Oh he'll get the job alright .... yes .... .... the job.....

Kulla ... S&S @ my house tonight if you want. Come over after 5;30pm.

That's a free invitation to anyone who can be ****ed to come to Rose Bay - 0410 356 308 if you want to come, and i'll give you directions + address etc. (smash till late)

xeno

Smash Ace
Is that today as in Friday fork? I can make it around 7:30-8 (leaving work, navigating trains :D). I'll give you a call at 5:30.

forky

Smash Apprentice
Yep today Xeno - Disregard my pvt msg then, i'll do what you asked me to and see you at mine at around 7;30-8~ Smashing until about 12-1am... depending on time.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
crap, i wish i had read this earlier, i would've come up today and left tomorrow... if no one is going other than me and sam tomorrow i wont be attending sorry xeno

xeno

Smash Ace
Turtle, you can still drive up to Forks and hang with us! Yer cool man, show up in Sydney more often!

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
i have to attend sydney next weekend, to get my wii chipped and to also get my tv off kulla and stuff, so i mayswell play some smash... anyone up for it? i also would like to tape some more matches.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I might turtle, depends on my shifts from work...

Cao it turned out way blurrier then i thought...if I can get youtubes upload to work on my computer ill have a better quality one up...and of course the rest of the vids.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yeah
Wish I came but didn't.
Because of the month long vacation.

Anyways I enjoyed it
London Tower, Soho, Harrods, Barcelona etc etc
Post up pics soon on facebook yeah.
I was too busy having funnn.
Dunn dunnn dunnnnnnnnn

Whens Rev 02?
Is S3 going to continue or not?
S3 was great but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah
We managed to pull of 4 decent tournaments, one which QLD and Melb came up for the challenge.
Bjay and Kulla pull off maad wins in doubles.
OHN06 was fail but epic Killa in doubles.

Revolution 02 it is this time!
I could host a meet but can't.
Need to move out soon.
Whens the next decent meet I'm going to catch up with you guys smashwise and otherwise.
Moar needs moar!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Good idea.
Where do you live?
We'll have to avoid getting infected from your sickness.
Use an Oxygen mask.
Yeah ^_^
Get out more when you feel better through the week.
That'll get rid of your sickness effectively.

Bjay

Smash Lord
It's good to post it up.

lol you can't play serious all the time!

Stu - welcome back man! Sorry I didn't talk last night, I didn't notice you sent me a message till ages lol. Glad to see you had a great time. Btw where did you find my matches where I miraculously survived (as I teamed with CS?)

Dedu

Smash Lord
The main match where you miraculously survived the finals doubles was when you teamed with Jaz and versed Freddo and Markarse in the S3 cubed Nationals.
That was a maad match.

Just went out tonite.
Oxford st was good lots of people there
Had a good time
Now off to bed. <3 you all.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jaz - welcome BAAACKK!!

xeno

Smash Ace
Dedu's hosting soon.. I can host at night or on weekends.. we need to organize **** instead of just posting all day.. post days/times that work for you. Brawl's gonna be fun :)

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
ok, ill be in sydney at 10am tomorrow and i need something to do until 4pm, i dont really mind if its smash related or not... but like im going up with some people who are looking at houses from 10am-4pm and i dont really wanna do that so if anyone wants to let me come play smash at their house or come into the city and get wasted, thatd be great.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Yup that's rite Xeno. Post plans at least a week or two before the scheduled date. By the way what do you mean I'm hosting soon? :confused:

Sorry I just got back here after hanging around with my cousins all day yesterday. Would've liked to hang out with you tonight but looks a bit late...

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
thats okay, i had fun in the city anyways and kulla owned me today so it was all good... ive had like 6 hours sleep in 3 days due to not sleeping and stuff so im dead.

Top Bottom