• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
wollongag ROFL ummm xeno as far as ggxx goes i'd only attend if i was already doing something in sydney, probably smash related, besides u guys need to improve so i have a bit of a challenge :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Whenever someone is bothered to host, which isn't too many people lol.

I unfortunately probably won't be able to host a while.

xeno

Smash Ace
I can host.. as I've said before.. people just post when you want to play smash.. pick a weeknight or weekend nad i'll see if it can work.. thanks

xeno

Smash Ace
Cpus make mindgames worse.
Barbeque this arvo, free tonight if anyone wants to hang out or play smash.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Level 9 CPU's don't improve you're game. I want to rematch your Marth. This time, I'll win.

accidentally double posted... but cpu's do allow you to keep your tech skill when u havent played for ages and have no one to play against also mew2king told me he plays cpu's alot and thats how he became awesome like me.

Sloth

Smash Ace
lol. If you play CPUs with a ******** mindset they ruin your mindgames.

I had to play CPUs for like 2 years. And look at how sexy I am. Both in smash and in bed. omg <3
Combo is correct.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
whats everyone doing this weekend? fairly sure im free, i wouldnt mind going out in the city and playing some smash aswell.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
tourney = 3 stock x 2 :p friendly was just to see how u play. Anyways we'll see at the next meet if any non lazy person decides to have one, maybe you've improved and will own everyone

xeno

Smash Ace
Tech skill, yes. Mindgames, no.
shorthop, l-cancel, shffl, wavedash, waveland, yes.
Knowing when to do those? Human. I'm up for playing // HOSTING a meet -- who's interested? Turtle, Perpetual, Xeno.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
yer, ill come. i'll bring a tv too ill drop by kullas and get it if he doesnt come, but also i sorta wanna go out in the city and have a few too many beers aswell. Also i was wondering when the videos of the finals from revolution will be up, wouldnt mind watching them.

xeno

Smash Ace
Ok, so I'm hosting Saturday. Bring yer cubes, melee, and controller. 2 Tvs available here. Cheers everybody.

Dedu

Smash Lord
¡Ole!

¿Cómo los individuos ha sido?
Y -
Feliz Año Nuevo muy última!! :p
¡lo siento! ¿Está esto el tablero regional adecuado?
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

*clicks back to Engrish*
Xeno - Can't come :(. Me not in Ostralya. This sunday I arrive back to Ostralya. Xeno - fun you must have on saturday.

*Espanol*
iDos mas dias en England! >_>" *sudor*

*English*
Ha ha I've been all over the place in Europe, including Nice and Barcelona.
I got a message from CS during the Xmas hols saying I've given up on smash - that's a bit overboard har har. I've taken a break from every electronic device so I could enjoy my trip overseas XD.
When's the next smash meet? (not Xeno's this saturday - See above in Engrish.)

*Espanol*
¡Tiene diversion!
¡Adios Adios!

xeno

Smash Ace
I thought they would unlock falcon for your wii if you win the international Brawl tournament..

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
xeno maybe it isnt the best idea to hold a meet... so far only 3 people are going. Pats going to be in canberra kulla is probably working, jaz is in nz stu in europre iirc so i dont really know about it i dont want it to just be you me and sam

xeno

Smash Ace
Fine turtle, if we just aren't cool enough to hang with >_>. Other ppl post your interest..

Bjay

Smash Lord
no Jaz, but the odds of him being in are likely! With Samurai Goroh and that other guy and all...

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
yeah falcon will be in it. his symbol is in it and characters from his games are assist trophies. he'll be there

Top Bottom