• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Dedu

Smash Lord
Dairs/Ftilt, Bairs. Dsmash, dash attack is good.
Use the needles. Utilt is good when Peach is above you.

Peach will likely try CC every one of Sheik's moves so the Dair is important in negating that DI technique. Kulla abuses Dairs for this reason lol.
I've tried to Fair Peaches but I tend to find Nairs/Uairs are safer due to the range of the attacks in comparison to a reasonably small ranged Fair.

Sheik has just about everything vs Peach in this matchup except for her weight. She can easily be dsmash owned if you have a CC habit when you get hit.
This particular aspect is made worse if you are fox XD.

Sloth

Smash Ace
To beat peach.
1. Pick Marth
2. Use Counter
3. F-smash
4. Winnzor

Bjay and Kulla understand what I mean ^_^

xeno

Smash Ace
Forward air from Marth would **** peach.. fox's back air is good if you have good timing, sheik's f-air works if you can predict the forward attacks.. smash revolution videos up anyone?

perpetual ownage

Smash Journeyman
I think my problem with Peach is me losing lot's of stock before I can take one of theirs. Peach can also survive a Fair to high percentages. Did any of my matches get recorded?

xeno

Smash Ace
Peach can survive f-airs.. unless she's in the air.. she goes down off the stage, ez killable.
Me and ChickenSalad played Guilty Gear for 3 or 4 hours last night, it was awesome. Who's available tomorrow or in the next two weeks for some Smash/Guilty Gear?

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Matches arent up because I dont think fork has the internets...there were quite a few matches recorded.

I'm not going to Adelaide...

Dedu

Smash Lord
Festive season IMO worst time for games. Unless you planned stuff a week beforehand yeah.

Festive season best time to partaay! Bring on the booze! London has a good party scene but doesn't rival the drunkeness of Sydney!
Merry Xmas and New years everyone! Hope y'all got what you wished for...

;);)

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Merry Christmas...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year!

Well now with that over hope you have fun guys, girls and in betweens.

Well I'm off to play games and teach little kids that there are no showers at work unless I say so...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... There's no shower at work...

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Jan 4th, i.e. this friday, meet at my place, 10 - whenever.

I got plenty of tv's, just bring cubes and smash. For those of you who are new and interested in coming, directions to mine are on the first page of this thread.

Its my only day off work so lets make this good.

Bjay

Smash Lord
It's been a while Simon.

I don't think I'll be able to make however as I'm working. If I can't, have fun you guys.

xeno

Smash Ace
Kulla, I'm there.
We should all bring money for pizza or something.
Shoutout to the legendary Combo Turtle, the humble Bjay and the wise Unreon: Guilty Gear meet 2-4 people some saturday in the future?
Happy New Years Sydney. (and wollongag)

Bjay

Smash Lord
JULLA! I'm sure he got my text.

Xeno - no can do sorry. My Saturdays are all booked out for a while, as well as most days in general! Would love to though

Kulla - Simon, I can't go to your biweekly sorry. I'll be tired from work.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm due to the overwhelming popularity of my meet...I think im going to cancel it, probably not a good idea to do anything until jan is over...seems like everyone is busy...

In anycase, Xeno give me a call sometime tomorrow and ill come round to yours for some smash or something...

I hope he reads this before coming to mine...

Top Bottom