• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
Well, I'm happy to have anyone come over this week at any time during the day to play Smash :)

Funky is like too good when I played with him in Smash :o

Anywho yeah, so that's the offer I have, unless a certain something comes up which might possibly clash with it all...and possibly even my trip to Queensland.

I'll be finding by Monday pretty much though :) So yeah. ^_^

EDIT - if you're going to come, let me know beforehand on msn

Jaz

Smash Ace
any time this week... well, omg, CoK is this week... i suck
i get into qld on the... wednesday night and i drive back with the boys

should be fun

this was so close to a double post i nearly killed myself, and slyly edited it so no one would know

but someone found out anyway ._.
d*mn you bjay

Bjay

Smash Lord
any time this week... well, omg, CoK is this week... i suck
i get into qld on the... wednesday night and i drive back with the boys

should be fun

this was so close to a double post i nearly killed myself, and slyly edited it so no one would know

but someone found out anyway ._.
d*mn you bjay
a double post is to post twice in a row :p I posted after you, plus if you look at the time difference it wasn't a double post lol.

As for the post, seems like some sort of clone post and Smashboards that glitched up or w/e lol and you said the same thing twice, it looked like you were ignoring me completely lmao.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I wanna host a meet this week...need to see what days im working first though...stay tuned!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Wednesday night? Not even. That's tomorrow. D:
Omg Jazzy-boi. <3

NZ sucks.
BECAUSE I lived there I hated it.
And still do.

You guys don't seem to be as active as you once were.
Tsk tsk.
You're probably all just as annoying as you were, though.

And I keep on sneezing.
Bleh, I'm getting a cold.

lordtweety

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have a spare wireless receiver for the nintendo wavebird controller?

If so, do you want to sell it?

You can either PM me or call us at the store, 02 9369 2006 if you do or just post here and I'll contact you, whatever is easiest.

Cheers,

Bjay

Smash Lord
Unless there's a meet on Wednesday/Thursday hosted by Kulla, remember my house is open for Smash. ^_^

Just a reminder :p

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
There wont be....I have double shifts at work all week. I dont even have time to pack, infact...I should be at work right now...****!

Dedu

Smash Lord
Me and Bjay are leaving the train station at 6:30 lol

Similar leaving times.
Remind me to catch a few zzz's for 2moz lol.

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Back and in trouble...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Back and in trouble...

A volcano lay dormant a fire burns beneath. Pressure mounts and women get undressed. Blocks fall and fall only to fall faster. To connect with others. Rusty as the movement of an old tin can. The sea breeze is warm and unwanted. The sky beckons. Lightning and thunder calls. Where have the nachos gone...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... losing touch...

Yo what up guys its been a while sorry I was out of the picture for so long but you know were playing that game "Life" and sometimes it just takes your free time and money away from you.
So how is everyone anybody new I assume everyone just became godly or god-like while I was a bench warmer.
Any who I'm in dire need to get some practice in and the only days I can now play is SAT, SUN, MON ; The maybe days are THURSDAY ; and days i can't play are TUE, WED, FRI. But with some exceptions Wink wink nudge nudge.
So there you have it give me a huge hug when you see me ha ha ha anyways anyone up for smash on those days???

Chicken Salad Says: To defeat the lion first you must pick up a pen try and dodge the claws and the teeth and write a meaningful letter in its eye.

forky

Smash Apprentice
Meet @ forK's - Wednesday the 12th of December -

Details will be posted monday.

Who can bring cubes/wiis/smash

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Xeno...

Sup ChickenSalad, SUNDAY might work for me.
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Xeno...

Awesome where, when, how, what, long, etc, etc, and etc

Imagine fire as water and water as fire... a lot of things would be burning right now...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... global burning...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
!!

Meteor has returned!... and with some new skill, which is to say a lot more than before. Just wanting to know... when is the next chance for me to Smash with anybody?

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
posting so i know where i got up to in reading, so i dont have to reread all your spammingzz

xeno

Smash Ace
Have controller, will travel. Post for a meet.
And Hi Meteor! Don't think I've met you, so hey.
I have NTSC Smashcube, controller. If someone wants to open up their house/flat/box/gutter, and you live reasonably close (within an hour preferably) of Newtown, and you post soon enough, I can show up, we can chill, play smash.
Conversely Chicken or Meteor, if you want to bring your cube/wii/smash to Newtown, we can do that.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Well xeno, I guess that might be possible. Until January, I have plenty of free time, so I can Smash whenever... just gotta figure out where Newtown is...

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
hey meteor, welcome back!

best opportunity for you to smash again is this sunday at the revo tournament. there is a thread all about it so you should check it out

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... done...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... done...

Yo what up I'm up for travel I'm willing to go anywhere as long as someone is there to direct me, good direction not like those crappy maps that say you are here.

I might be able to bring a cube, controller and swords (if applicable).

It's like trying to give directions to a blind man, you got to give him directions he can understand.

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... directional challenged...

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Bjay posting here.

I'll be back Monday night from QLD.

Chicken Salad, now that you're going, you and I are teaming mk? =)

Also if anyone wants to Smash at my house, I'll be open for that on Tuesday and Wednesday during the day, possibly Friday too and weekend, but so far Tuesday and Wednesday.

If you're interested in going, let me know in advance, thanks.

PS: Welcome back Meteor Master

Speak soon guys, on here, msn and what not.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Stu and I missed the train so we won't be back till Tuesday <______________________________________________________________<"

Anyway yeah if anyone wants to come for Smash still during the week (except Thursday) lemme know, I'll make it back home by like Tuesday morning so yeah I'll be up for Smash right away. xD

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Anytime...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Anytime...

Like I said earlier I'm up for everything so yer just say when i'll be there!

Whenever whereever i'll be there for smash... unless I have to go train TKD or have to tend for the needed.

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... I'm going to bring my old jiggly back (if it works beware!!!)...

P.S. for all that are hosting i'm a yes to all here is my hotmail msn me i'm always on around 6pm

Chicken salad's hotmail = OneChickenAndSaladOnly@hotmail.com

Laterz... may I become the next terror to scale

Dedu

Smash Lord
Nice use of spacing El Salada.

Everyone home in one piece from the long haul via Byron Bay?

Bjay

Smash Lord
Do you have MSN? I don't really wanna give directions in public lol, I'm just not comfortable enough with it I guess.

Chicken_Salad

Smash Cadet
...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Find me...

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... Find me...

If anyone wants to vs me I'm at Bjay's ok guys...

Lets burn some muscle...

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

oh if anyone else is hosting i'll come over too like after bjays (Thursday or right after [Note the desperation])

...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzz... you DON'T know where to find me...

xeno

Smash Ace
Thursday after 6 I can train anywhere if a meet is on for the night, or at my place. I'll be there Saturday though :D

Top Bottom