• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
Congrats, because it's a great animation. :)

The only thing I didn't like was waiting a little while for it to load xD

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Hey Sydney Peeps,

I was gonna PM this to BJay and Stuart but I'll just post because its easier.

Regarding housing...

Kulla, Pat and mystery third person in the car get in contact with me....

Dedu and BJay assuming that Kulla, Pat and one more are staying I could probably take one more person before running out of room.

So I could house one of you. As for the other Andy/GTR agreed to house Sloth and Neon. Sloth posted saying that Neon isn't coming anymore so a spot has opened up there I assume. I will ring Andy and a few other guys and get back to you. I am sure someon will love to house you.

I'll chase this all up tomorrow.

- Scrubs

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Scrubs: I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Jaz: Grats to you, and your animation skillz, now celebrate by playing some smash!

Fonti: I voted Labour (Newhouse), I dont like AWA's and I enjoy the environment.

Everyone else: Meet at my place Wednesday, 10am onwards into the night, zomg practice for Brisbane. Bring Cubes/Wiis and Smash, literally everyone, my copy is busted so the first person here better have smash.

Bi-weeklies will most likely resume after this, stay tuned for more details.

Bjay

Smash Lord
I was thinking of hosting this Saturday if anyone is interested too...

If even one person is going, I'll still go through with it. Just let me know before Friday PLEASE.

I'm still tentative on your meet Simon, if I do come. I'll probably do the usual early-bird thing and then leave in the arvo LOLZ.

>_<

Ah, that's wonderful news Scrubs!

Thanks for telling ^_^ Appreciate it.

Jaz

Smash Ace
o.o you guys all rock ^_^
and an extra long sloth hug is better than an oscar :p

scrubbeh, i'll be wit teh sister so the housing front is covered, just clarifying

unfortunately i'll be working every spare day possible, i'm going to New Zealand on the 23rd of dec and i will be trying for a diploma course next year ._.

so i'll be out for meets most of the time now i'm sorry fellas, but parents are slowly encouraging the stand on your own feet card now
I WANT A DIPER D*MN IT

Berimbau

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, kulla's meet tomorrow is cancelled for anyone who was planning to go. not enough people showed interest. sorry guys

there may be one next week instead

FOnti

Smash Journeyman
simon: i support awas, and i agree with the liberal attitude towards the environment. i don't care much about wentworth, i voted turnbull to support howard. although, political discussion is better irl than over a smash forum imo. so maybe next time i see u.

speaking of, havent seen u guys in way too long. u guys should hit up forks, he has his own place in bellevue hill now etc.

has anyone played assassins creed? i played it for like 5 mins a couple nights ago, looks ****ing sick.

not much time to come to meets these days (except late night), working 6 days a week and gf duties etc. on the other hand, im going to south africa on the 23rd for like a month, so would like to play with all u guys at least once before then. preferably more than once. might check out whether theres a south african scene, thatd be kinda cool.

Bjay

Smash Lord
South Africa? Sounds great! What parts? Or are you travelling to all parts of South Africa one at a time?

Bellevue? Ah that's near Double Bay/Bondi, right?

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
Ok so im umm going to mourning tide on friday, i would like to attend bjays thing on saturday so i have to ask of a favour of Sydney, if anyone can house me on friday that would be great, if not then no biggie either :)

Sirias

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD!!!
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!

READ THIS
OH GOD
EVERY SYDNEY PERSON
PLEASE~!
<3

Ok...
So I just remembered...
KRISPY.
KREME.

If any of you can buy me a box or something (of 20 if you would be EVER so kind, but just 1 or 2 would be kool too)...
I would literally kiss you.
And have sex with you.
And anything else.
<3
And of course the money for it too.

OH GOD PLEASE!
I'M HAVING KK WITHDRAWAL!!!

Both King Kong AND Krispy Kreme.
By King Kong I mean Josh.
...And the monkey.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Sounds like Krispy Kreme's are Sirias' own version of the Klondike. Who wouldn't do anything for them? Krispy Kreme ftw! Also King Kong... as long as he isn't plotting to steal my DK shirt anymore...

Also, Bjay... I know I'm slow. But what did you think of 30 Day's of Night? If I were you I'd be glad I got a free ticket... I paid for and disliked it a lot xD

*fades back to Victoria Land*

Bjay

Smash Lord
I still haven't had the time to watch it unfortunately. There's actually several movies I want to watch, but blahhhhh fate has been so mean to me lskjflsjfals;kfj;alsfj;aslkfjalsfjasd.f,aklfjslfkjasdlfas. :)

Yo, my meet begins from morning (though let me know when you're arriving) till 6-7pm.

NG7

Smash Lord
It could've been so much better.

Thing is it didn't really feel long enough. It was like Josh had just grown a beard over 3 days or so. I wanted to see like the characters going insane by the end in their struggle for survival.

1 shot was really cool though, how the camera went over the whole town during the battle.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Don't know what Klondike is. But if it's anything as good as Krispy Kreme (in terms of awesomness, not food) then I would want to **** it as well.

I haven't seen it but my friend said it sucked. So I didn't go watch it. And now everyone's saying it does suck. So I'm glad I didn't go watch it.

Everyone movie 'could be better'.
Toai you should be a movie director +/ producer.
Mr. I'm so negative / critical to every movie imaginable. </3

BJay I thought you didn't play Fox.
How come you have a Foxxie picture up there, on your DP (display picture)? D:

Edit:

Zomg don't ask me why but I looked at LemonManX's profile and I saw his b-day.
And he's '1'! day older than me... *and 3 years*.
Gay, much?

Bjay

Smash Lord
I just think it's an awesome avatar of Fox, that's all. :) If it was possible, I'd have my own avatar, but yeah I assumed at first you could either pick your own or select from the avatars, turns out it was only selecting from the avatars. To be honest, I don't like the majority of the avatars (update the Brawl avatars). As for Fox, there's a few awesome Fox avatars out there. All the Peach avatars suck IMO, 'cept for the one where Peach holds out Toad :)

As for Fox, I don't really play him, I'd say he's one of my middle characters.

xeno

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I would like to come today but I don't feel like going anywhere because the ulcers in my mouth start hurting as soon as I sit up. Have fun!

Dedu

Smash Lord
No no johns pat. Meet was cancelled.

I got a migraine headache that prevents me from watching any CRT screen (including the one I'm using) so can I use that as a John aye?

:p

Top Bottom