• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney Smash Thread - Comrades Of Xeno -

Bjay

Smash Lord
The Elite Connection.

A gaming clan or something like that. Tom or someone else can explain.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
its a gaming clan i dont really even know why we have a brawl division though, its hard to even tell how good people are online, its like almost as bad as playing on a connection tour tv =[ but yeah, this guy.... maybe even worse than you bjay :)

Bjay

Smash Lord
rofl. heyy heyy while i don't mind the way you are, please don't compare me to the 'twins'! Even in that manner!

Unless of course you're on about someone else. Then please, do go on ;)

Bjay

Smash Lord
omg I've suddenly realised how fun it is to use Donkey Kong, lol.

I'm thinking of using Pit for fun too (for a while), how fun is he to use?

ediy: bjay i added that how fast do you type thing on facebook, you type at 135 wpm thats amazing
heh, it was a fluke i reckon :p it's rare for me to get past 120, i usually average about 100-110wpm.

Oh I forgot you got Pit at your side Tom, I've only versed it once ever, and that was at n2c lol.

unreon

Smash Ace
I'm thinking of using Pit for fun too (for a while), how fun is he to use?
The only thing "fun" about him is seeing how long you can stand the sounds he makes -

"HAIYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Eff that sheet, I refuse to play him or against him.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Chances are, if there is even a tournament, I somewhat doubt it will be a Melee tournament.

The only thing "fun" about him is seeing how long you can stand the sounds he makes -

"HAIYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Eff that sheet, I refuse to play him or against him.
:p

Well I know who I'll be choosing against you now! Don't worry, it's not Pit!

unreon

Smash Ace
Bjay, what the frick is your avatar. Looks like a young girl going to a religious-themed costume party, ripe for corruption. And I'm afraid that you may be into something a wee bit illegal.

:/

I would like a ROB. The silouette idea was awesome for the banners, and we should keep that theme =) But Jaz is too busy, so I gotta stick to Paint. T_T

Bjay

Smash Lord
Other than Jaz, does anyone in our scene make sigs? xD

IMO we should keep S3 as well. S3 was what kicked Sydney in full throttle, and here we are today, discussing Melee Vs Brawl, lol.

Bjay, what the frick is your avatar. Looks like a young girl going to a religious-themed costume party, ripe for corruption. And I'm afraid that you may be into something a wee bit illegal.
lol!!

It's a character from Lucky Star... Tsukasa. Someone made Brawl Vs Lucky Star pictures, and so it becomes Pit Tsukasa! There's most characters but not all unfortunately x_x

I have it because it's very cute =) I'm going to change my pic soon anyway lol.

I wish we could change the title under our name, I don't want 'Smash Lord' >.>

--

Zero

Smash Hero
That sounds flippin' awesome. I approve. Tsukasa would never do such a thing, however.

IGIF.PAIN

Smash Apprentice
Chances are, if there is even a tournament, I somewhat doubt it will be a Melee tournament.
Wow...... Whenever i here news like that, a part of me dies inside and my face goes all red and i see picutes of sakurai being stabbed repetitivly while the phrase "you must recover" is sang vividly by freakishly corrupted 7 year olds... Yes i can see his liver being eaten now, hm it would go well with some sweet chilli sauce, yes everything goes well with sweet chilli sauce. But all in all, everyone on this page who has any respect for the work of perfection, the make of several guniesses ,MELEE, you should destory your brawl disc by peeing on them, yes i said pee on them because i cant see why anyone would like rolling around in ****. (pun) :dizzy: :confused:

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
The next tourney I plan on setting up will be Melee only...but thats going to a while from now I think... The more I think about melee the more I want to play it.

I will not let it die...

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
LOL unreon. XD

Other than Jaz, does anyone in our scene make sigs? xD
Haha, I can make them if you want. I haven't made sigs in ages ("moved up" to higher design like websites), but according to others I'm pretty good; I'd be happy to make some. :3

But if not, I want Ice Climbers on mine! :D

...I do get one, right?

.......................right?

Dedu

Smash Lord
LOL best lolz in a while!

Soo cute but soo not pit </3 + <3

Melee Tournament organise one!
Kgo I miss melee too.
Just played it tonight with some friends.
Got some good games with my fuarrrked controllers.

Then played Brawl. Ike took freaking forever to land a hit.
Brawlsies </3

Dedu

Smash Lord
LOL best lolz in a while!

Melee Tournament organise one!
Kgo I miss melee too.
Played it tonight with some friends.
Got some good games with my fuarrrked controllers.

Then played Brawl. Ike took freaking forever to land a hit.
And landing hits are too hard to figure out. >.<
Brawlsies </3

Eh internets are too slow >_>

S.D

Smash Master
The next tourney I plan on setting up will be Melee only...but thats going to a while from now I think... The more I think about melee the more I want to play it.

I will not let it die...
Get better nice and fastlike Kulla - we need some more melee.

Also wow at that vid Kulla - you and Cao make a hot team. lol at Cao pulling a bomb first thing (good song also)

Bjay

Smash Lord
Haha, I can make them if you want. I haven't made sigs in ages ("moved up" to higher design like websites), but according to others I'm pretty good; I'd be happy to make some. :3
That's entirely your choice. :p I was only curious if there were any av/sig makers in our scene. Although av was originally a little pointless at first since we couldn't have our own avatars but that's different now.

Although, I wish it was 100x100 max >.>

Of course not! Because it's not Pit! It's someone as Pit!

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ah, right. WELL THEN I'll make a set later on and see if y'all like the style or not.

CRUMBS

Smash Cadet
i tried playing melee with a friend for the first time in ages last week.
God **** they're so different...i kept trying to air dodge multiple times and failing.

After playing brawl, melee seems unnaturally fast it just feels weird. (melee still is the better game but i cant say i dont like brawl. Donkey Kong FTW)

I used to make sigs, guess ill give it a go if i have the time

Top Bottom